Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter (1688 Views)

What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards / The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter by MrJah(m): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
How many of us could not sleep last night?
Re: How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
The title of your thread reads "How I lost sleep waiting for NYSC to upload my call-up letter. "
Didn't it occur to you that you need to follow up that title with an actual story about how you lost sleep yester night? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter by Zunnurain35(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Including me i can't sleep last nyte just waiting 4 nysc to download my callup letter. And i don't actually know how today gonna be with me dix nyte again. Pls nysc u should do some thing about dix urgently ok!
Re: How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter by Airoflaw(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
same here bro..but i gatta sleep i get convocation tomorrow #Unilorin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter by Fraih(f): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
FriedPlantain:
The title of your thread reads "How I lost sleep waiting for my NYSC call-up letter. " Didn't it occur to you that you need to follow up that title with an actual story about how you lost sleep yester night? undecided
Honestly, i second you
Re: How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter by olusegunadex: 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Y'all should be patient ehn!? Ours was worse, buh here we are, I wish Y'all a successful service year ahead in advance... A senior friend (Bayelsa corper)
Re: How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter by MrJah(m): 6:23am On Oct 22, 2015
olusegunadex:
Y'all should be patient ehn!? Ours was worse, buh here we are, I wish Y'all a successful service year ahead in advance... A senior friend (Bayelsa corper)

Really? Then, we gats to exercise patience then. Thanks for the elderly advice.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter by MrJah(m): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
The title of your thread reads "How I lost sleep waiting for my NYSC to upload my call-up letter. "
Didn't it occur to you that you need to follow up that title with an actual story about how you lost sleep yester night? undecided

I sight you Bro. Your corrections noted.
Re: How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter by MrJah(m): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2015
Airoflaw:
same here bro..but i gatta sleep i get convocation tomorrow
#Unilorin

Your own is better. Wish I have so many places to go.
Re: How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter by joshachid: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2015
One big man's son or daughter is yet to be posted so until this is done before we can now print out our call up laters. Sleep my guys *advice
Re: How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter by joshachid: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2015
One big man's son or daughter is yet to be posted so until this is done before we can now print out our call up laters. Sleep my guys *advice.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter by olusegunadex: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrJah:

Really? Then, we gats to exercise patience then. Thanks for the elderly advice.

Lolz! Hope you've gotten ur callup letter?
Re: How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter by MrJah(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Just got mine...reppin cross river

(1) (Reply)

Youth Success Camp 2012 / Group/personal Nysc Cd Project;making Nigeria Better.gist Us/upload Ur Pictures. / How True Is This?? To All Prospective 17A Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.