Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

El – Rufai, Decries Kaduna Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El – Rufai, Decries Kaduna Violence (648 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Group Decries Buhari's Worrisome Display Of Misogynistic Tendencies / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El – Rufai, Decries Kaduna Violence by SleekyP(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Malam Nasir El-Rufai, the Kaduna State Governor elect yesterday condemned the violence that erupted on Monday and Tuesday in Saminaka, headquarters of Lere local government area of Kaduna state.

According to Samuel Aruwa, el rufai’s spokesman some miscreants were said to have incited the violence, which led to the imposition of a 24-hour curfew and the deployment of police and soldiers to the local government.

He said several lives are reported to have been lost in the outbreak of the violence, while several others sustained varying degrees of injury.

Aruwa who disclosed that the attention of Kaduna state governor-elect, Malam Nasir El-Rufai has been drawn to the unfortunate outbreak of violence in Saminaka, headquarters of Lere local government area of the state said his principal strongly condemns the resort to violence and appeals to the residents of Saminaka to unite for peace. While calling on the security agencies to stop the violence and speedily restore stability.

“People must learn to respect each other and to always use lawful means to resolve differences. There is nothing to gain in instigating violence and division.

“We must work hard together to shame those working to shatter our humanity with hate and violence”, he said

The governor-elect also condoled the families of those who lost their loved ones in the fracas, while wishing those that sustained injuries speedy recovery.”

In another development, he said, the President-elect, General Buhari yesterday in Daura, Katsina State received Malam El-Rufai and his deputy governor elect, Arc. Barnabas Bala Bantex for the first time after El-Rufai emerged victorious in last Saturday’s governorship election.

The post appeared first on Daily Independent, Nigerian Newspaper.
Re: El – Rufai, Decries Kaduna Violence by SeverusSnape(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
You're the cause... I know what I'm talking about.
Re: El – Rufai, Decries Kaduna Violence by ozoigbondu: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
I blame islam
Re: El – Rufai, Decries Kaduna Violence by jascon1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg make Una no vex o. I day find one of my old friends her name Na nkoli. She fair, short one kind come get dimple for her chinks. She day do jerry coil and her nose big small
Any information pls let me know
Re: El – Rufai, Decries Kaduna Violence by SleekyP(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
Abeg make Una no vex o. I day find one of my old friends her name Na nkoli. She fair, short one kind come get dimple for her chinks. She day do jerry coil and her nose big small
undecided
Re: El – Rufai, Decries Kaduna Violence by SeverusSnape(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
nkoli or UrennaNkoli?
Re: El – Rufai, Decries Kaduna Violence by Mishydoo(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Our problem is illiteracy...its a bigger problem than corruption.
Re: El – Rufai, Decries Kaduna Violence by garrix8: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You're the cause... I know what I'm talking about.

You're yet to recover from the resounding defeat suffered by Jonadunce.

cheesy
Re: El – Rufai, Decries Kaduna Violence by SeverusSnape(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
garrix8:

You're yet to recover from the resounding defeat suffered by Jonadunce.

cheesy
Were you referring to SeverusSnape??
Re: El – Rufai, Decries Kaduna Violence by Truth24(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
OK

(1) (Reply)

I dreamt of a Coup ... / Millipedes Way Of Self Defense – FOREST Expedition / CBN Taxes All Domiciliary Accounts For FG, Is NGR BROKE??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.