Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Alibaba's Suggesting To Nigerian Govt On Xenophobic Attacks [screenshot] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alibaba's Suggesting To Nigerian Govt On Xenophobic Attacks [screenshot] (810 Views)

Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" / Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba's Suggesting To Nigerian Govt On Xenophobic Attacks [screenshot] by olexjay(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Alibaba’s Suggestion To The Nigerian
Government On Xenophobic Attacks via
twitter…there was a point made though…
check out his tweets below

Re: Alibaba's Suggesting To Nigerian Govt On Xenophobic Attacks [screenshot] by Kylez(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Alberto2k tongue

Yes ooo, we would start using startimes , etisalat and NTA embarassed
Re: Alibaba's Suggesting To Nigerian Govt On Xenophobic Attacks [screenshot] by SeverusSnape(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Let's chase MTN, Dstv, and shoprite out of this country. angry
Re: Alibaba's Suggesting To Nigerian Govt On Xenophobic Attacks [screenshot] by ozoigbondu: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Say yes to glo wink
Re: Alibaba's Suggesting To Nigerian Govt On Xenophobic Attacks [screenshot] by alberto2k(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kylez:
Alberto2k tongue
you suppose chop slap from sango for that place way u sitdown so undecided
Re: Alibaba's Suggesting To Nigerian Govt On Xenophobic Attacks [screenshot] by Insuurance(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ok; well noted.

Good day pals;

This a liitle bit about me (please, I'm not exaggerating)

I'm a GREAT music producer and lecturer at MOUAU. I'm based at Umuahia; but available in all states of the federation and other countries because of concerts and other seminars or outreach programmes.

I do RnB, rap, Hip hop, spoken words, Soul, worship, Raggea and dance hall music. If you wanna be a star, get in touch with me.

You can Whatapps on +234-07062586862 (or call me).

Facebook me at www.facebook.com/D.Insurance.

I'm also a song writer, motivational speaker; project analyst, system engineer, researcher, agricultural economist, Marketer; studio manager, researcher, part time teacher, Video/music producer and an upcoming politician.

We could be friends; you'll never regret of knowing me. I ll help to spice up ur music/video production; while still improving ur other aspects of lives. Give it a try Now!

AKA Insurance DSS (De Super Star!).
Re: Alibaba's Suggesting To Nigerian Govt On Xenophobic Attacks [screenshot] by Kx: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
The aspect on flying the dollar carrying bling bling and other private jets to SA to evacuate Nigerians cannot over emphasised

Since SA has chosen to "flow" from apartheid to Xenophobia even when yeye DSTV and MTN dey show themselves here, lets #bringbackourpeoplehome
Re: Alibaba's Suggesting To Nigerian Govt On Xenophobic Attacks [screenshot] by kodded(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
especially DStheiving and empty-head angry

They should all go
undecided angry
Re: Alibaba's Suggesting To Nigerian Govt On Xenophobic Attacks [screenshot] by imbless: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Alibaba's Suggesting To Nigerian Govt On Xenophobic Attacks [screenshot] by Eastherbunny(m): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nigeria AU should sanction them.
Why those the human race especially black like to kill for noting
Re: Alibaba's Suggesting To Nigerian Govt On Xenophobic Attacks [screenshot] by olexjay(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Let's chase MTN, Dstv, and shoprite out of this country. angry
glad we've startime n glo smiley

(1) (Reply)

President Jonothan Blasted Diezani Madueke During Her Visit To Aso Rock. / Nigerian GDP Set To Be The First In Africa To Reach One Trillion Dollars-US / Ben Bruce Open Letter To President Elect Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.