Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (38856 Views)

Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by icelord(m): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
LMAyedun:
Nigeria, what are we waiting for on DSTV and MTN...?
u are the bigest fool alive
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by DaGC(m): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Maybe its just me, but I won't blame South Africans for the misdeeds of a few retarded South Africans.

I always work towards peace. I've had too many 1st hand accounts of extreme communal violence.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
K
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by thefakestan: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dont worry Dauradullard to the rescue[color=#006600][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
icelord:

So you are the smallest fool alive? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Ese144: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nigerians should boycott all South African products
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Bants(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why should innocent South Africans be punished for these hooligans crime the country needs to be enlighten that apartheid is over and is time for them to stop being lazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Sanchez01: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
Let us wait for the certificatless general to come and foolishly throw MTN DSTV and shoprite out of nigeria?
Use your head and refuse to be stupid. GEJ is still the president. If anyone is to do a thing, it's GEJ and not GMB because he still call the shots.

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by swezenberg(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
[size=14pt]What is Jonathan waiting for. He better act now. Throw them out, those guys are barbaric. Has anyone seen how they were burning children, women and men from other countries alive. They need to go back to apartheid era, they are not mature for independence. [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by idu1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Good of them....

Waiting for our animated leaders....

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by kskpoundz(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nigeria don too soft to react wen our president sef don too soft. Lazy yeye ppl .let other african countries kick dem out of dere country .
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by InvertedHammer: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
/
This is what happens when someone is in charge.

Some countries are blessed.

GEJ is just the lowest of the lows. I believe the dude is eternally confused. No address to the nation. Nada!
\

6 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by pat077: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
nice one. We want no peace we want equal right and justice.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
My bae who lives there just posted this on her facebook wall now! We spoke on phone and she said the situation in SA is gradually turing into a Genocide!

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by icelord(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

So you are the smallest fool alive? cheesy
probably... But u are bigger fool than i am
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by jamillion: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Self sanctioning by SAns, that's what u get when u av coccain addict as country real men
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Bonuwa: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Naija wake up pls. Der neva swear 4 u pls do smtn b4 it's late
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Meti99(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
I trust my no nonsense general to come and kick their dirty ass out of naija.

can't wait for 29th of may.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by solayd(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Reading comments...
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
icelord:
probably... But u are bigger fool than i am

And a smarter one too wink
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
THATS RIGHT... this is what you do,if someone dont want to respect you.... angry angry angry angry

TO HELL WITH SOUTH-AFRICA.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
icelord:
u are biggest late foool

2 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
I go soon delete all ma S.A fwends on FB sef... #climbing iroko tree for comprehensive comment view
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Problem with South Africa.....

Years of apartheid...meant that most South Africans got something called Bantu education...which was just substandard education. (Many South African youngsters back in the days before 1994 had to get out of the country to places like Botswana, and even Nigeria to get good education).

When a country does not invest in the education of its citizens....and by education I do not mean teaching people just to read , write and reason with their mothers grin....I mean prepare the people for the challenges of the new global economic paradigm.....you are left with millions of unemployable people. Today....5% of black South Africans finish their equivalent of the SSCE. Meaning we have millions who cannot get a job or do anything in life. So...they blame the immigrant Africans.

Lesson for Nigeria....we must ensure that our education system works for the benefit of our children....not just to get a job...but to be able to innovate and think on their feet. Our education system is in crisis. It needs fixing. We may shout at the South Africans...but we have many of the same issues. Let's fix them fast.

South Africa too needs serious education and economic reform for the black majority. Countries like Finland and Singapore show us how to do it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by mulattoclaro(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Evacuate Nigerians living there. Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by coolzeal(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
South Africans will kick down the statue of a dead white man but won't even attempt to slap a live one. Yet they can stone to death a black man simply because he is a foreigner. R.G Mugabe.

11 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Nigeria will not do anything stupid agbada wearing crooks masquarding as leaders......boycott MTN ,DSTV and shoprite if they make too much noise we nationalize MTN and knock down shoprite or better still nationalize it.

hahaha...we boycott them...let dem die dia with dia nasty-white-devils....TO HELL WITH THEM.... angry angry angry
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Pavore9: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Enough is enough.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Eluwilussit(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
folabayo1:
Very good..
This are the country that nigeria should emulate. To hell with south africa undecided

"This are the country", really? Trouble dey o.

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by yemmynoni: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
Let us wait for the certificatless general to come and foolishly throw MTN DSTV and shoprite out of nigeria?
receive sense in the name of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by raayah(f): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maryland Man Wins $100,000 After Skipping Work / "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.