Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (38860 Views)

Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by hardbody: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
lonelydora:
I love these countries. An eye for an eye.

Even if 1000 Nigerians are killed (God forbid), Nigerians will only type and curse on the Internet while waiting for God to come down and help them. Or at most go to church and hold vigil.

When is Baba assuming office? I'm tired of waiting.

....An eye for an eye makes the world go blind...

Ghandi.

However, i personally believe in the law of Moses as amended

Ti.t for Ta.t. (amended to read hit before you are hit)

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by XBLadez: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
EggovinMma:
cool

Very good development!
Nigeria's eye service to this issue of xenophobic attitude of south Africans has resulted to loss of lives and properties. DSTV, MULTI CHOICE, MTN, be prepared to be sanctioned heavily.

Reprisal attack loading....
Not DSTV, please. We don't have a better replacement yet

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by synergycom19: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
GEJ is not don't care about the masses,that's why we are throwing him out
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Heart2heart(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nigerians go loot shoprite nationwide once I blow the whistle

3 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:
Msheeeeeeeww!!

Well, they need to evacuate all their people first before doing all this drama. There's no use of barring us off with their people still breathing down our necks. They act as if they care about their people's safety who truth if they did they would not start by barring us while their people are still at risk of being attacked. Ego issues at play, really!

So I hope even Nigeria will evacuate all their people first not leaving a single soul then they can do all this gra gra!

Mmsheeeew!

Wicked Zulu bittch

9 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Rexyl(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
If South Africa could hate and treat foreigners like that the country must also stop all economic activities with other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
hardbody:

....An eye for an eye makes the world go blind...

Ghandi.

However, i personally believe in the law of Moses as amended

Ti.t for Ta.t. (amended to read hit before you are hit)

no,no,noooo....the last time i heard "An eye for an eye makes the world go blind",was from a white-female,are you white...

i say, An eye for an eye makes the whole world see better....do to me,what you want me to do to you...simpel..... angry angry angry

and btw. ......TO HELL WITH GHANDI,THAT STVPID ASS-HOLE THAT RATHER GO HUNGER STRIKE,THAN FIGHT FIGHT OR HIS OWN FOOD... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by islandmoon: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
We Nigerians only have a government of Agbada and Pepper soup, you just wasting your time here, you leaders are enjoying in the air condition in Transcorp, even if they kill all Nigerians in south africa, nothing will happen! Afterall Nigerians living in Bakasi were attacked and norrin happen, you can not do anything to DSTV, MTN and Shoprite, stop crying here like a baby.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
Let us wait for the certificatless general to come and foolishly throw MTN DSTV and shoprite out of nigeria?
are u aware as at d time "certificateless general" joined d NA in 1961,d NA was still under d control of d Royal Army and T/4 there were no sentiments or double standards with regards 2 minimum entry requirements?are u also aware that in 1962 buhari attended Mons Officer Cadet School UK?are u also aware that he attended d Army mechanical transport school UK?are u aware that he is an alumni of d defence services strategic college india and d US army war college were he obtained a msters in strategic studies from d latter? Are we talking about d same buhari
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by akulaxx: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
I heard that it was the Oba of Zululand that ordered the attack on Non-southafricans

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Okudiover(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
Let us wait for the certificatless general to come and foolishly throw MTN DSTV and shoprite out of nigeria?
Why wait for the "certificateless one" when we have a clueless Ph.D mugu still in charge?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
XBLadez:

Not DSTV, please. We don't have a better replacement yet

NTA nkor? cheesy
Let's send them packing so we can get serious to build ours.Too much of Nigeria being a "consuming "nation.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
dickrider:

Wicked Zulu bittch

Mmsheeeew!!! Is that all you have? Pathetic! undecided
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by m1500: 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
prince3009:
My bae who lives there just posted this on her facebook wall now! We spoke on phone and she said the situation in SA is gradually turing into a Genocide!

Nigerians should not trivialize this!!! The FG as a matter of utmost urgency should immediately evacuate Nigerians from SA, this is really genocide.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Medley(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:
Msheeeeeeeww!!

Well, they need to evacuate all their people first before doing all this drama. There's no use of barring us off with their people still breathing down our necks. They act as if they care about their people's safety while they don't, if they did they would not start by barring us while their people are still at risk of being attacked. Ego issues at play, really!

So I hope even Nigeria will evacuate all their people first not leaving a single soul then they can do all this gra gra!

Mmsheeeew!

first of,you are sounding like u are a south-african,and 2ndly,you are sounding like you are in support of the xenophobic attack. Nigerian Govt. Is considering all angles,just hope they don't take measures akin to what congo and malawi are doing,cos SA will be mostly hit,when all ur companies in Nigeria are chased out,there will be a thousand more ready to do business in a peaceful Nigeria,and your big companies will be at lost

4 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Okudiover(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
akulaxx:
I heard that it was the Oba of Zululand that ordered the attack on Non-southafricans
You no they don't have a lagoon now. grin grin grin
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Setaje(f): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
We now have our own stores everywhere. Gradually gaining ground. It's called just rite stores. Very big and have the same thing shop rite has. They also just opened a massive store at jakande. On your way to ikotun. They have one at iyana ipaja and dopemu. Nigerians please patronise them. It's owned by a Nigerian from ondo.

We also have adide. Please we can do wivout shoprite. Everything u need in shop rite can be be gotten in these stores.

7 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:

Mmsheeeew!!! Is that all you have? Pathetic! undecided

I blame all the foolish African countries supporting you idiots back then during apartheid. They should have allowed you all to get roasted by your white lords. Lazy bunch blaming others for their misery. Evil bastards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Fash20: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
do u think he is as foolish as you.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Fash20: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
do u think he is as fool!sh as you.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by obinto: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
It is the right thing to condemn this barbaric and atrocious acts. While we do so in droves, lets not forget the xenophobia that exists within our own country. Yes right here in Nigeria , there have been mass expressions of morbid hatred between regions and tribes.we must not allow this evil seed grow. Tribe and tongue may differ but it ought to be one nation.we might have our frustrations about each others tribe, but on no account should we give vent to such frustrations with dastardly acts like being witnessed in SA, but is anyone home?
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by m1500: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
oyetunder:
The Angry UNDERTAKERS of South Africa:-
Some South Africans are angry with the foreign nationals in their country, and now, at least five of such foreigners had been killed. Their crime according to these human hunters is that such foreigners are doing the jobs meant for all full blooded South Africans. Now the evil of unemployment has been traced to the doorsteps of people from other Nations. It has been a galore of intimidation, looting, victimisation and murder…the South Africans' mob are exploding, strangers are dying.
Just like yesterday, the black South African groaned under the yokes of apartheid…their pains were global in recognition and deeply embarrassing to fellow Africans. People of African descents were united in their calls for freedom, articles were written, songs were composed, and monies were donated.
Like the coming of the dawn, South Africa became a free Nation, and black South Africans were clothed in the garment of equal rights.
The Country came out of her darks days a Nation well developed more than most Africa Nations-a reminder of how pure blooded Africans leaders are mere experts in the arena of economic destruction. Some Africans from other Nations left for South Africa in their bids for survival. However, this is not peculiar to South Africa, lots of Chadians, Nigeriens, Cameroonians and even the ‘almighty’ South Africans presently reside in Nigeria.
As peculiar to Africans, the Blacks who are leading South Africa since their independence are gradually pulling down the economic structures erected by the colonial masters…and behold, some of their wicked citizens decided to vent their angers on the foreigners. A Zulu King called for such action, and his disciples listened...and even a son of the man who is their elected president also proclaimed cruel words needed to propel Afrophobia.
The oppressed of yesterday are today's oppressors… God warned the Israelites to treat foreigners properly by remembering that they too were once victims of oppression in Egypt. Alas! The South African had confirmed the practical existence of the proverbial coward who gets hungry for a fight whenever he is lucky enough to encounter anyone he can wrestle down.
Other African countries should mandate the South African leaders to checkmate their blood thirsty hooligans. If they are tired of hosting foreigners in their ‘imaginary paradise’, let them follow due process and order them to be evacuated. Yes, let South Africa be left for South Africans alone and let see if they will then become the strongest economy in the whole world. It is true; when a slave becomes the King…the city should get set for unprecedented cruelty.

Good piece!
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by lexy2014: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
icelord:
u are the bigest fool alive
u don't need †☺ insult him.just marshal U̶̲̥̅̊я points
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tmtech: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
One mozanbique woman said she calld d police, when dey arrived, they were too afraid to arrest dis rats... And some southies here are saying its under control.. Durban is a large city, its nw spreading to johannesborg and yet dey say its jst a few slow pokes.. I fink dia is more to dis... Its really sad....

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bonapart:
Revenge is sweet when it's served well...
That's how active and acting a country can be! Quick response to an act draw more attention to the act itself...
Weti my country don do since this xenophobic attack? Not even a word from the presidency....
Giant of Africa... If i hear

Why cant nigerians stop south africans from coming into nigeria also....this country no get shame...foolish APC.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by psalmlolese: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Don't just know why,Oba just dey miss yarn this days, from Oba of Lagos to Oba of Zulu. Which Oba is next?! See wetin Oba of Zulu don cause. Nigerians in south africa, pls go buy ticket, cause all this leader no get your time, cause the election shock and regret still dey worry dem.

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by galadima77(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Nigeria will not do anything stupid agbada wearing crooks masquarding as leaders......boycott MTN ,DSTV and shoprite if they make too much noise we nationalize MTN and knock down shoprite or better still nationalize it.

everybody knows the Nigerian government cares less about its citizens so they would do worse to us

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by XBLadez: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

NTA nkor? cheesy
Let's send them packing so we can get serious to build ours.Too much of Nigeria being a "consuming "nation.
Lmao! DSTV has a lot of stations, and NTA is one of them. Your Star Times is not stable and doesn't have good tv stations in it. Abeg, before u sanction them, make sure acquire their DSTV. I still wanna watch Champions Leagues
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Medley:

first of,you are sounding like u are a south-african,and 2ndly,you are sounding like you are in support of the xenophobic attack. Nigerian Govt. Is considering all angles,just hope they don't take measures akin to what congo and malawi are doing,cos SA will be mostly hit,when all ur companies in Nigeria are nationalized.

Well does it matter really if I support it or not? Aren't we all being retaliated against? I really do not care what Nigeria does, because whatever action they take will have repercussions for both countries. Ever heard of "cutting your nose to spite your face"? You can do you worst! SA has been here before, sanctions are not new to us.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tonychristopher: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
I AM NOW HAPPY, WHAT IS DSTV STILL DOING IN NIGERIA, CLOSE SHOPRITE AND STANBIC IBTC BANKS,CLOSE GOTV

NONESENSE

DEM DEY CRAZE

LMAyedun:
The Malawian and Congolese government have reportedly stopped all South Africans from entering their country following the recent Xenophobic attacks where a few of their citizens were killed and their businesses destroyed.

The Malawian government has also allegedly thrown South African ambassador out of their country. There are also reports that Mozambican government has barred all trucks from South Africa from entering into their country.

http://www.nigeriatell.com/news/malawi-congo-bar-south-africans-from-entering-their-country
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tmtech: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't tink SA govt is doing enof to protect dis forigners... I saw SA police firing rubber bullets @ foreigners who chose to arm demsefs against dis vicious attack.... I used to tink SA was a more sophisticated country.... Soooooo crude
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tonychristopher: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
SHAME ON U.SABO

XBLadez:

Lmao! DSTV has a lot of stations, and NTA is one of them. Your Star Times is not stable and doesn't have good tv stations in it. Abeg, before u sanction them, make sure acquire their DSTV. I still wanna watch Champions Leagues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maryland Man Wins $100,000 After Skipping Work / "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.