Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo (33911 Views)

Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / Area Boys Clash At Abule-Ado, Lagos. See Photos / Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
xynerise:
So they want to take over the market and the first thing they start with is tasking the traders. What specie of tapeworms are these set of people?
Going by their modus operandi, I'd say they are Polygonoporus giganticus. I initially thought they were Diphyllobothrium spp, but upon closer examination of the empirical evidence at my disposal, I came to the conclusion that they definitely belong to that formerly mentioned species of crestodes.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by maysimsimple(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
I remember some few years back, Their was something similar to this that happened. I lost a friend to the clash. This person in the name of Sunday Lawrence was among the thugs that forment and started the trouble then.
I dont see an end to it soon. because Ladipo market is an unofficial CBN....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nicepoker(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
APC cemetery workers.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by cirmuell(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
#Powertussle

The Lawrence guy shouldn't have attacked them though, why take law into your hands. undecided
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Thomsbuky(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
teeowl:
what exactly joins cementary workers with traders?

Answer naa dead ohooo..... Mba god forbid chin eke ohoooo
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
klevjey:

so Oba never tell u say he don pols straight for men??
Go get a lyf jare

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by cirmuell(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Going by their modus operandi, I'd say they are Polygonoporus giganticus. I initially thought they were Diphyllobothrium spp, but upon closer examination of the empirical evidence at my disposal, I came to the conclusion that they definitely belong to that formerly mentioned species of crestodes.
Unto wetin na gringrin
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by waternogetemeny: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
The APC government of Lagos State needs to explain to me the reason a CEMETARY WORKER is collecting LEVIES from MARKET TRADER. Is this command directly from the Iyalojah Tinubu ?

Very correct. Iyaloja is nothing short of extortion and participant are nothing short of extortionist.

It is a mafia and agbero means to make money that Tinubu have adopted as cultural practice and weaved into the fabric of Lagos(no mans land).

It must be checked and stopped. If it is yoruba culture, then it is applicable to only yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by klevjey: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
vimi:

Go get a lyf jare

ur oba throw IBO inside lagoon, dem throw am inside suckaway

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by bamidele029: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
maysimsimple:
Its a long time coming. I use to live at Ladipo closer to the market. The said Monday is a thug. He is igbo, but always roll with yoruba peeps. This is not d first time something like this happened at Ladipo and i know it wont be d last.

Clearly it is Igbo vs Igbo fight

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by waternogetemeny: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
bamidele029:

Clearly it is Igbo vs Igbo fight

Go siddon coward and stop ur speculations, nobody cares for your lies.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Dexema(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Tales of Lagos: Chapter 2015 Verse 5
Title: How Ladipo market was eventually. locked after elections.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by bamidele029: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Go siddon coward and stop ur speculations, nobody cares for your lies.

Mumu, who is the coward here. Why did your Igbo brothers close their shops and run away instead of staying to fight like real men grin As for lies, na some who knows about the incidence post that here so I don't know what you are yapping about

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by xynerise: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ishilove:

#Scratches head

I agree with you grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by maysimsimple(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Which people? The ones in America or Australia?

The cemetery workers are yoruba oand their leader from Benin.

Monday is not an igbo name, it is common with Benin people.

Do you know him personally? because i do

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Biafracom(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
1+1=2
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
klevjey:

ur oba throw IBO inside lagoon, dem throw am inside suckaway

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Godmann(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
bamidele029:

Mumu, who is the coward here. Why did your Igbo brothers close their shops and run away instead of staying to fight like real men. As for lies, na one of your people post that here so I don't know what you are yapping about

Very soon, we Igbos will learn to carry guns in protection.

Go ask Kano.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by bamidele029: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Godmann:

Very soon, we Igbos will learn to carry guns in protection.

Go ask Kano.

Carry guns and kill yourselves, what's our business undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by waternogetemeny: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
bamidele029:

Mumu, who is the coward here. Why did your Igbo brothers close their shops and run away instead of staying to fight like real men. As for lies, na one of your people post that here so I don't know what you are yapping about
maysimsimple:

Do you know him personally? because i do

Sorry we dont swallow propaganda here.

Monday is proper Benin people name and the others are yorubas.

As for the fight, I have always advocated Yorubas be allowed to keep lagos as soon as we divide Nigeria.

Until then, Lagos is a no mans land, besides handing you lagos doesn't mean we hand u our property no way.

That we will sell at watever cost we like.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by BrOwnSuga3: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
LAZY YORUBAS! STOP THIS XENOPHOBIC ATTITUDE.

You'll end up dividing this country.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by IGBOSON1: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ilekeh:
Cemetery workers?

No be the same people go bury the Igbo traders?

^^^Not before they bury you and yours first!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ladipo must undergo changes in the next 4 yrs
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by waternogetemeny: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
raumdeuter:
Ladipo must undergo changes in the next 4 yrs

After people set up shop, u want the shop. Wat does dat make u? A thief!

Changes that did not happen in 16 years will happen in 4 years. Dreams, the beauty of dreams.

This thing is simple, divide the country, nothing is stopping u from building a market for only yorubas. haba!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
jmoore:
Wetin concern cemetery workers and market?

I ask myself same question.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
I am expecting attacks like dz on a larger scale. Wat am waiting for now, is dat Law revoking C of O's, and reducing land ownership to 5 years... smiley smiley smiley...
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by waternogetemeny: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
There are many potential trading spot but they want the one people built with their sweat and money.

This is why we say, we should divide the country.

There is no difference between Yorubas and South Africans.

[size=18pt]Wat happened in Ladipo is yorubas attacking igbo traders. [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Balkan:
This will never work. imagine ordinary cemetery worker
that was made chairman of the dead is trying to
come over to ladipo market be chairman of the living.

Yeye the smell.

Loool,these people are bunch of lazy men,waiting to feast on some elses sweat.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:

After people set up shop, u want the shop. Wat does dat make u? A thief!

Changes that did not happen in 16 years will happen in 4 years. Dreams, the beauty of dreams.

This thing is simple, divide the country, nothing is stopping u from building a market for only yorubas. haba!

Dats wat they are good at... nobody can divide dz country, if it divides where wud be d fun in it, when its time for pay back...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) / Famous Nigerian Armed Robbers Of All Time / 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.