Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo (33913 Views)

Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / Area Boys Clash At Abule-Ado, Lagos. See Photos / Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

Exactly. You are getting the point.

Trade fair, Alaba, Computer village.

Then we need to get STate Police or OPC to man the street in crime infested areas like Amuwo Odofin, Festac and Ajeromi Ifelodun

Anyone suspected for any reason would be interrogated and dealt with

Since you are proactive enough to know the rules you might not have a problem
yes spot on. Then igbo businesses wud start paying a new form of tax called yoruba land govt tax... which must be 49% of der income... cheesy
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
menix:
Bros, pls permit me to say u re DUMB..

Wat law re u talking of here, did u read d OP's post at all, wat law did d igbo traders break at Ladipo to spur an attack

Pls if u can tell mii d law that was broken by d igbo traders at ladipo then am d dumb fellow...

We want orderliness in Lagos as the Oba said. Any miscreant loafing around Ladipo Trade Fair, computer village, Alaba would be dealt with

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Go siddon coward and stop ur speculations, nobody cares for your lies.

And who cares for sacrificial lambs? The Nwa Osus?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
lygn19:
yes spot on. Then igbo businesses wud start paying a new form of tax called yoruba land govt tax... which must be 49% of der income... cheesy

You are very smart and I would refer you to the Oba of Lagos for the vacant position of Abobaku cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by menix(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:

Wow,clap for yourself,for saying rubbish... You deserve an award.

He deserves more than an award, he deserves MON (Mumu of Nairaland)

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by babat85: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
There all mad people
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Setaje(f): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bdemmy:
If you miss the lagoon opportunity you can't miss the cemetery opportunity grin

I swear u are a goat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by menix(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

We want orderliness in Lagos as the Oba said. Any miscreant loafing around Ladipo Trade Fair, computer village, Alaba would be dealt with

Kindly read my post nd see if u ve answered my question or made any sense....

With wat u ve written as an elite of ur native, wats d link with d attack of Igbo traders at Ladipo...

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Fourwinds: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
jmoore:
Wetin concern cemetery workers and market?
u just spoke my mind. d cemetery is for d dead while d market is for d living.!!!
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

You are very smart and I would refer you to the Oba of Lagos for the vacant position of Abobaku cheesy
I ve more ideas u can even start giving out ID, and any one without d I'd wud be deported..
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Setaje(f): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
maysimsimple:

Oh i see. I also live in IB now, but my papa house is still there. When did u moved out of d neighbourhood

2 years ago
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Fourwinds: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
RickRichards:
Forgive him: he's crazy. ^^^
thank u. I will forgive d stu..pid Lawrence
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Fourwinds: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sanchez01:
Hahahahahaha! When cemetery workers are fighting tooth and nail to be the head and they don't care who dies, it's business as usual to themgringringrin
ok.!! dey want to bury more dead. but don't forget d person burying will also be buried
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

If you want to compete go to your land and invite people to compete there.

You are in Lagos and Yorubaland and you MUST comply with the laws of the land.

You can go ahead and share the country, No one is stopping you. But as long as you are in Lagos and Yorubaland, You have to dance to the tunes of the natives

The same way people dont flout your orders in Enugu or Onitsha

Lagosians want order. The Oba and Iyaloja are the local authorities responsible

My friend,if Nigeria is to be shared/divided, you don't know that the yorubas' would suffer more?

If the country is to be shared,we would have the North,West & East(South)

Northerners: are hard working people & specialize in farming & manufacturing

East(South): are hard working people with the abilities to farm,manufacture,trading + the inclusion of oil,which would make us stupendously rich.

West:i really can't tell what you guys are good at,apart from the fact that the yorubaz only brag of going to school..... I wonder how many lazy men & women would have the strength to go into farming,let alone trading,nor manufacturing cry

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by maysimsimple(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Setaje:

2 years ago
Oh ok. I left their couple of years back. About 12 years now. But still visit the hood, my mum still live their for my papa house.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Fourwinds: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
driand:
Cemetery attendants taking over leadership of market? Because of what? Because it's in yoruba land? Those traders don't they pay tax?

This is what you call impunity, Nigerian version of xenophobic attacks.
think d government of Lagos should call dose Idio..t to order

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Fu. ck off with your world class standard talk and get off your ass and do something for yourself, instead of babaloja and mamaloja extortion, a common jthief is even better than you.

Go and start your own markets and let us compete, their will be less unemployed people and Lagos will be better for it.

if not let us share this country and move on, some of us are very tired and falling sick becos of this madness called Nigeria.

You are a virmin. All skull and no brains.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by klevjey: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
vimi:

ur Oba dey isn't recognised
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by tonychristopher: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

The Oba. The owner of Lagos has made it clear to you

I am happy with everything the indigenes of Lagos want. If you are ready to comply with what Lagosians want then stay. If not get out

I dont know why your papa house dey fear you to go. Go and beg your gods to lift the curse on your land that makes every 13yr old want to flee

I heard "I would take you to Lagos" is the most potent toasting line in your village

I dont know why your papa house dey fear you to go.You wey laeve ogun state dey claim lagodsian seriously...lol

even the oba seff na benin man wey him be

abeg find another gist

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by netmillionaires(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

You guys are despicable and irritating as a tribe. Yoruba name was not mentioned in the whole write up but you all managed to chip Yoruba in by saying that Monday is an Igbo guy but rolls with Yoruba peeps.

This is what the problem is when it comes to Xenophobia. Immigrants ll push their hosts until their guests turned against them and fight until they get rid of you.
u said it all. Some people are just too tribalistic. U will come to lagos and start oppressing ur host on any flimsy excuse. That was how one I invited to stay in my family house some years back have d boldness to be going tribal and even tell me that I dnt av d right to send him out again because it is my family house and not mine. Na fear of God no make me vex throw am out that day. because the host is accomodating they are shouting that they are not brave. If they gang up against them now they wont say it is an act of bravery rather they ll be shouting that they have started another form of xenoblablah... I am serious of hearing talks like this everyday. It is why I don't even like coming online.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

Sometimes I don't understand why guys should be discussing businesses with yolobas.

A yoloba business outlook goes thus.

1. Yoloba shops that sell kuli kuli have uniform securities opening doors to customers that come once in 5hrs.

2. A yolobawoman pays her shop rentage from the pocket of her hubby who prolly works in a bank or govt staff.

3. A yolobawoman will sell plastic on monday, biscuit on tuesday, agbo on wednesday, phone accessories on Thursday, okrika on friday while on saturday morning she will sell everything on her shop auction to go and bail her clothes in tailor which she will use to party on sunday.

4. Yolobamen will sell all the wares in their shop to host naming ceremony, two weeks later the church will announce that a brother have accommodation problem and need donation.

5. There can never be two yolobawomen selling similar items on the same street.

6. There can never be two yolobawomen selling similar things opposite each other in the same expressway.

7. Yoloba person can never give you change even if you bought N900 goods and gave her N1k, they will devote more energy and strength abusing and insulting you instead of looking for change.

8. That your a customer to a yolobawoman does not mean you can buy from others when she didn't have the item, your finished the day you patronized Iya Dotun across mainroad when Iya Sikiru don't have the item.

9. A yoloba will spend 9000hp of energy abusing and insulting you instead of .1hp to price a goods with you, to them you don't need to price the goods.

10. A yolobaman will start selling tiles the day he heard that that Emeka selling tiles bought a car.

11. A yolobaman will likely quit his job and borrow from bank to start importing electrical appliances the day he heard that Okoro the electronic dealer in the shop down the street bought a land at Ogun state.

12. A small shop selling cheap imported clothes , jewellries or wines own by a yolobawoman will likely have a secretary, a cleaner, two uniform security men on one door, an air conditioner, industrial generator powering the shop from sun up to sun down......but an average of four customers per week on peak period which two came to make inquiries.

Yolobass need business tutorials, businesses are not done without networking and internship but they will tell you igbos are doing bloodmoney, arm robberies and selling drugs.

Thing just tire me,very lazy set of people.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chai igbo sef we have suffered no be smallbut wetin join them two na?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Common sense no dey common again. Lazy asses

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by tellwisdom: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
I was there today, but I didn't see where they sell coffin sad
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by wiloy2k8(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
menix:

Kindly read my post nd see if u ve answered my question or made any sense....

With wat u ve written as an elite of ur native, wats d link with d attack of Igbo traders at Ladipo...

now am guessing raumdeuter has some parasites in his brain .
well he needs to visit a doctor

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by akulaxx: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
The Igbophobia is a crime

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nten: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
From a critical point of view, the yoruba oba threat is being unleashed on the igbo in another form since their candidate have won the election in lagos state. Superiority complex in their veins now. If not hw do u explain the correlation of cemetery to ladipo traders if not just to intimidate them by force.
H thought the eze ndigbo in lasgidi have requested for the protection of businesses, individuals & properties of igbos in the event of post election crisis. This is the repercurssion

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by chemprince(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Emeca:
Some peeps are busy blasting South Africans for xenophobic attacks while their brothers are carrying out their own form of xenophobia right INSIDE Nigeria.

Remove the log in your eyes first o!
You will forgo your family unity because you had misunderstanding with one of your siblings, then you'll allows an outsider beat another sibling of yours
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by macjive01: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
Sometimes I don't understand why guys should be discussing businesses with yolobas.

A yoloba business outlook goes thus.

1. Yoloba shops that sell kuli kuli have uniform securities opening doors to customers that come once in 5hrs.

2. A yolobawoman pays her shop rentage from the pocket of her hubby who prolly works in a bank or govt staff.

3. A yolobawoman will sell plastic on monday, biscuit on tuesday, agbo on wednesday, phone accessories on Thursday, okrika on friday while on saturday morning she will sell everything on her shop auction to go and bail her clothes in tailor which she will use to party on sunday.

4. Yolobamen will sell all the wares in their shop to host naming ceremony, two weeks later the church will announce that a brother have accommodation problem and need donation.

5. There can never be two yolobawomen selling similar items on the same street.

6. There can never be two yolobawomen selling similar things opposite each other in the same expressway.

7. Yoloba person can never give you change even if you bought N900 goods and gave her N1k, they will devote more energy and strength abusing and insulting you instead of looking for change.

8. That your a customer to a yolobawoman does not mean you can buy from others when she didn't have the item, your finished the day you patronized Iya Dotun across mainroad when Iya Sikiru don't have the item.

9. A yoloba will spend 9000hp of energy abusing and insulting you instead of .1hp to price a goods with you, to them you don't need to price the goods.

10. A yolobaman will start selling tiles the day he heard that that Emeka selling tiles bought a car.

11. A yolobaman will likely quit his job and borrow from bank to start importing electrical appliances the day he heard that Okoro the electronic dealer in the shop down the street bought a land at Ogun state.

12. A small shop selling cheap imported clothes , jewellries or wines own by a yolobawoman will likely have a secretary, a cleaner, two uniform security men on one door, an air conditioner, industrial generator powering the shop from sun up to sun down......but an average of four customers per week on peak period which two came to make inquiries.

Yolobass need business tutorials, businesses are not done without networking and internship but they will tell you igbos are doing bloodmoney, arm robberies and selling drugs.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by ehjiwummy(f): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kk
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by mightycrown1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
[size=18pt] IS IT NOT POSSIBLE TO BAN THESE TWO TRIBES FROM NAIRALAND? SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN INTELLIGENTLY ADDRESS ISSUES AND OFFER SOLUTIONS [/size]

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:

My friend,if Nigeria is to be shared/divided, you don't know that the yorubas' would suffer more?

If the country is to be shared,we would have the North,West & East(South)

Northerners: are hard working people & specialize in farming & manufacturing

East(South): are hard working people with the abilities to farm,manufacture,trading + the inclusion of oil,which would make us stupendously rich.

West:i really can't tell what you guys are good at,apart from the fact that the yorubaz only brag of going to school..... I wonder how many lazy men & women would have the strength to go into farming,let alone trading,nor manufacturing cry
The same mistake u made during biafra war,so u think the south south will join ur biafra,u even see them as part of south east now? No more south south? U ppl will never learn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) / Famous Nigerian Armed Robbers Of All Time / 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.