Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo (33915 Views)

Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / Area Boys Clash At Abule-Ado, Lagos. See Photos / Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
yemaldo:

The same mistake u made during biafra war,so u think the south south will join ur biafra,u even see them as part of south east now? No more south south? U ppl will never learn

That was civil war just against the [size=30pt]IGBOS[/size] & hausa directly.....Or you expecting them to merge with you people¿ grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:

Thing just tire me,very lazy set of people.
U keep calling them lazy people and u keep running to their land,to me the igbos are the lazy ones who cannot develop their own land

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Jaypea98: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
maysimsimple:
Its a long time coming. I use to live at Ladipo closer to the market. The said Monday is a thug. He is igbo, but always roll with yoruba peeps. This is not d first time something like this happened at Ladipo and i know it wont be d last.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
yemaldo:

U keep calling them lazy people and u keep running to their land,to me the igbos are the lazy ones who cannot develop their own land

No,we came to help build what the yorubaz couldn't build in the last 5 decades.... And besides,who told you our land isn't developed?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:

That was civil war just against the [size=30pt]IGBOS[/size] & hausa directly.....Or you expecting them to merge with you people¿ grin grin grin
They won't join us,they'll rather be alone
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
yemaldo:

They won't join us,they'll rather be alone

Nah...you wrong once more,only from the voting of the presidential election could tell.

And besides,even if they were on their own,IGBOS still would be the most thriving tribe in Nigeria.

Remember we have the River Niger for direct importation of goods with cargo vessels + the fact oil was discovered in ANAMBRA STATE

My brother please don't be offended,its not our fault that IGBOS are truly blessed.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by todayguest(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
jmoore:
Wetin concern cemetery workers and market?
Bros na wetin me sef dey ask. Abi cemetery work na market extension for Lagos.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Ilekeh(f): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is a fight beween Igbos, why are you mentioning Yorubas? You hoping that Yorubas would separate the fight, just like we did betwen Hausas and Igbos during the Biafran war?

What are you afraid of?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Arysexy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
[s]
maysimsimple:
Its a long time coming. I use to live at Ladipo closer to the market. The said Monday is a thug. He is igbo, but always roll with yoruba peeps. This is not d first time something like this happened at Ladipo and i know it wont be d last.
[/s]

U are a devilish liar. Monday is a yoruba agbero. Mind u am in ladipo now and know about d incident
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by maysimsimple(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

U are a devilish liar. Monday is a yoruba agbero. Mind u am in ladipo now and know about d incident

Not gonna trade words with u. Listening to d news now, inmate of aro in abk are on d loose. Gonna report to d right authority now to come and get u there.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by swaggz20: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Some ppl jux come here say all sort of trashy thngs about Igbo. Go and get a life, instead of ur tribalisic hate against Igbos.. Dere re bad and Gud ppl in al tribes... I respect d Igbos dey re every whre doing well. I guess most of diz tribalistic ppl neva been 2 d East. Igboland is not undeveloped as most of u think.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Arysexy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
swaggz20:
Some ppl jux come here say all sort of trashy thngs about Igbo. Go and get a life, instead of ur tribalisic hate against Igbos.. Dere re bad and Gud ppl in al tribes... I respect d Igbos dey re every whre doing well. I guess most of diz tribalistic ppl neva been 2 d East. Igboland is not undeveloped as most of u think.

U don't have to tell them, Let them console themselves with that notion. While igbos repatriate their lagos made wealth. I think that's d source of their jealousy
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by macuwon(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
I knew this would happen, that cemetery dude has some political backup, plus ritual backup. They sell human parts to all those politicians and maybe the power to control the market has been offered in return.

Its such a pity, i pity the traders
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by lastpage: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:

My friend,if Nigeria is to be shared/divided, you don't know that the yorubas' would suffer more?

If the country is to be shared,we would have the North,West & East(South)

Northerners: are hard working people & specialize in farming & manufacturing

East(South): are hard working people with the abilities to farm,manufacture,trading + the inclusion of oil,which would make us stupendously rich.

West:i really can't tell what you guys are good at,apart from the fact that the yorubaz only brag of going to school..... I wonder how many lazy men & women would have the strength to go into farming,let alone trading,nor manufacturing cry

Let me help you!

[size=14pt] West [/size]: [size=16pt]They are the most intelligent set of people in Nigeria, bright and well educated as well[/size].

They will simply end up colonizing the rest of you! grin grin

Have you ever sat down to wonder that
despite the claim that Igbos "are hard working people with the abilities to farm,manufacture,trading + the inclusion of oil,which would make us stupendously rich".......

They still end-up in Yoruba land, leaving their own land impoverished and undeveloped?
Do you think they are GENERALLY NOT INTELLIGENT for doing so?...........

or do you think they are just bowing to one of the "irreversible laws of nature" which stipulates that "animals" with higher intelligence, will ALWAYS rule and lord over those with lower intelligence"?

I tell you,the BRAIN is the most important organ in all animals, if you give monkeys the brain of a man and vice versa, within a week, Monkeys will rule the world.
Those with higher thinking faculty, even if they appear physically weak, small in size (like the Chinese), will still be on top of the pecking order.

Go and watch that series film: Planet of the Apes...watch all the series and you will see my point.

Ofourse, l will retract my statement if anyone can give me a "plausible reason" why 60% of Igbo investments and people are so attached to the West.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by 4four(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cemetery ke! or Cement. den de sell human part for dat market or den de sell deady body there?
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:

No,we came to help build what the yorubaz couldn't build in the last 5 decades.... And besides,who told you our land isn't developed?
them say they no want Una help again

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by lastpage: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Very correct. Iyaloja is nothing short of extortion and participant are nothing short of extortionist.

It is a mafia and agbero means to make money that Tinubu have adopted as cultural practice and weaved into the fabric of Lagos(no mans land).

It must be checked and stopped. If it is yoruba culture, then it is applicable to only yorubas.

Shut Up bruv.

This same practice is obtainable in ALL markets and even worse in markets in the East.

I once tried to offload our company systems (for a new branch) close to the Onitsha market some years back, come and see as the Ibo touts just arrived and demanded for 100K!
They threatened to set everything on fire if we dont pay!
They claim they are Union leaders and are empowered by the LGA to levy and collect such money. Eventually we "bargained to 75K".
Go to Alaba today or Aspamda, where Ibos are predominant, the same is obtainable!

This fracas is all about "Money and Control/Power"...Period!

[b]What l would suggest is that the Lagos State Government MUST put "State Structures" on ground in every Market whereby the ABSOLUTE CONTROL of the market, rests with the Government and such payments be made to Government Accounts in a Bank.

Traders can Unionize but they should and must never be allowed to assume such powers as ownership and control of the Markets. wink undecided
That is the beginning of anarchy.

[size=18pt]Anybody that is not happy with that, is FREE to RELOCATE back to their Village

...And if they forment trouble, should be jailed without blinking[/size]
. undecided wink [/b]

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
lastpage:

Let me help you!

[size=14pt] West [/size]: [size=16pt]They are the most intelligent set of people in Nigeria, bright and well educated as well[/size].

They will simply end up colonizing the rest of you! grin grin

Have you ever sat down to wonder that
despite the claim that Igbos "are hard working people with the abilities to farm,manufacture,trading + the inclusion of oil,which would make us stupendously rich".......

They still end-up in Yoruba land, leaving their own land impoverished and undeveloped?
Do you think they are GENERALLY NOT INTELLIGENT for doing so?...........

or do you think they are just bowing to one of the "irreversible laws of nature" which stipulates that "animals" with higher intelligence, will ALWAYS rule and lord over those with lower intelligence"?

I tell you,the BRAIN is the most important organ in all animals, if you give monkeys the brain of a man and vice versa, within a week, Monkeys will rule the world.
Those with higher thinking faculty, even if they appear physically weak, small in size (like the Chinese), will still be on top of the pecking order.

Go and watch that series film: Planet of the Apes...watch all the series and you will see my point.

Ofourse, l will retract my statement if anyone can give me a "plausible reason" why 60% of Igbo investments and people are so attached to the West.

Lastpage!

Oya start using ur brains to archive for ur selves¿

IGBOS are now more educated & recognised than the yorubaz around the world....

We already have the brains & using it to create wealth for ourselves & thats why we IGBOS has single handedly developed 65% of lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by xmich(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
maysimsimple:
[/color]

he is Igbo,but always roll with yorubas peeps.
^^^^^
This is a big lairgringringrin
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by proudlyhandsome: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
netmillionaires:

u said it all. Some people are just too tribalistic. U will come to lagos and start oppressing ur host on any flimsy excuse. That was how one I invited to stay in my family house some years back have d boldness to be going tribal and even tell me that I dnt av d right to send him out again because it is my family house and not mine. Na fear of God no make me vex throw am out that day. because the host is accomodating they are shouting that they are not brave. If they gang up against them now they wont say it is an act of bravery rather they ll be shouting that they have started another form of xenoblablah... I am serious of hearing talks like this everyday. It is why I don't even like coming online.

Leave them, they ll soon get what they are asking for in full HD video. Civil war would be a child play to what they would get.

Northerners kept quiet for so long when these animals called Igbos(not the decent ones) were tormenting the Hausas/Fulanis in their land. They tormented this people so much so that Hausas/Fulanis began to doubt their place of birth. Consequently, Hausas/Fulanis killed them like animals they are without empathy. Hausas/Fulanis loathe them like a stench of a rotten fish.

However, the shameless fools started shouting Pogrom when their Ndigbo couldn't save their ass. Honestly, I don't know where these people usually keep their dysfunctional brains when the brains are needed most. How do you expect not to be killed like chickens when your supporting base is over a thousand miles away? If war break out today in Kano or Lagos, how do you expect your eastern Igbos in Onitsha or Aba to come to your aid when there are other Hausas/Fulanis/Yorubas states sharing boundaries with other states in which you would travel through. They lay ambush and kill your kinsmen like chicken too. And that is why powerful countries with Nuke arsenals duch as America and Britain even Russia always evacuate their citizens before a full war is declared on their enemies.

In 60s, their coward sons in the military killed and maimed Hausas/Yorubas/middle belt leaders without losing one single politician from their part of country despite the fact that the government of Tafawa Balewa was formed by Igbo politicians and Hausa/Fulani politicians. But guess what, in their stupidity to convince others that the killing/coup wasn't tribal, they said Nzeogwu and his likes were fighting corruption. Lol!!!! So the politicians from the East who are members of the same cabinet are holy and Saint Abiiii. Lol!!! Can you just imagine that stupidity...

However, The result of their stupidity led to the death of over 300 igbo milltary officers in one single night. Why do you think life revolves around you alone as a tribe? Why do you think that others are not smarter than you? Because others are not loud as you does not mean that they are not brutal than you. Nobody has monopoly of anything; we are all animals when someone out there pushes us to the wall. The animalistic part of us come to play when we get to this level.

I watched a video in which Ojukwu was bragging about what Nigeria army would get when the war commences but unknown to him that war is unpredictable; no matter what your preparation is, you would never know what your enemies would come up with.

In recent years, Yorubas in their own foolishness thought that Hausas/Fulanis are the ones who are aggressive and violent towards Igbos when the truth was obviously standing in their faces. They allowed Igbos in their midst, to buy and sell lands.

Fast forward to 21st century, They have moved their stupidity towards the West and started tormenting their yoruba hosts like Hausas/Fulanis in 60s. I pray that Yorubas won't get tired of their stupidity one day and result to violence. But in eventuality of xenoblablah, my condolences go to the Igbos in Lagos and south west in general cos Yoruba riot is like a proper war(I am not talking Hausas/Ijaws/Yorubas fighting in Orile or Mile 2).

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Go siddon coward and stop ur speculations, nobody cares for your lies.

m

Weeping so much? Just the beginning as hole. Weeping boy..
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Godmann:

Very soon, we Igbos will learn to carry guns in protection.

Go ask Kano.

Grade A mummy. And others will carry stocks, eh. Lagos is not Nano. We won't use spears.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Sorry we dont swallow propaganda here.

Monday is proper Benin people name and the others are yorubas.

As for the fight, I have always advocated Yorubas be allowed to keep lagos as soon as we divide Nigeria.

Until then, Lagos is a no mans land, besides handing you lagos doesn't mean we hand u our property no way.

That we will sell at watever cost we like.. grin

A classical dunce! Who needs your advocacy? And who is that fool that will buy any property from you? How CAN you be so senseless? Have you never had in law that who owns the land owns the property thereon? Already there is a CAVEAT EMPTOR on all Igbo property in the entire SW. Those are spoils of war. You are free to wait and fight so as to make yourself sacrificial lambs like the Nwa Osu that you are. Keep bluffing. It's allowed for now.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ibo why are thou mad and subjected to be an accursed tribe.... Very useless grasshoppers
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
BrOwnSuga3:
LAZY YORUBAS! STOP THIS XENOPHOBIC ATTITUDE.

You'll end up dividing this country.

But your forefathers surrendered to the lazy Yorubas. Are you making any sense? And who wants to be in the same country with you anyway? :Gosh!
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:
There are many potential trading spot but they want the one people built with their sweat and money.

This is why we say, we should divide the country.

There is no difference between Yorubas and South Africans.

[size=18pt]Wat happened in Ladipo is yorubas attacking igbo traders. [/size]

You haven't cried enough. Cry like a madman so that the brainless apga can come to your aid.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=teeowl post=32824893]what exactly joins cementary workers with traders?[/quote

They are idle but NEED more bodies to bury. Rather than wait for the bodies to be brought, they decided to get them from the expendable irritants that suffocate Ladipo landscape.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=Kencruz post=32824917][/quote]

Kinsly Ogunor ? That sounds like an immigrant's, yeah?
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ilekeh:
Cemetery workers?

No be the same people go bury the Igbo traders?

This is a test run.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:
Look Ladipo was an empty space.

There are many spae available in Lagos, wat stops yorubas from going to start a successful business on them?

Why the one someone else have labored for?

. . . Ladipo was an empty space... Buffoon. All skull and no brains spewing stuff and nonsense. You need to give your larynx a rest so that we can pretend you dont exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death / Osun Vigilante Member Kills Man For 'Having Illicit Affair With His Wife' / Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.