Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner (36498 Views)

Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz / David And His Driver Beats Up MC Galaxy(sekem Crooner) / Sekem Crooner "Mc Galaxy" Completes New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by DONADAMS(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dammytrager:
Emi phyno
Baba Ibo
Baba Obago
ki ma ladi
ki ma jedi
abasha iranu
Emi Keshi
Baba Shoki
Ki ma ladi
ki ma Jedi
ki ma mudi
abasha iranu
Emi Badoo
Baba Milli
Milliano
Ki ma ladi
ki ma Jedi
ki ma mudi
abasha iranu

grin
love diz song die!!!
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by cirmuell(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orijin bottle kwa? Na wa o grin
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by tolexy007(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dis Mc Galaxy no get shame at all, ur mate beat u for studio u no fit beat am bk, u con dey tell us for here. nxt tym if he beat u, beat am bk, if him hand pass ur own se ni ko ge je( bite am). Ara eyin ni ija wa....
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by adolphusberit(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Airforce1 , u dey hear so?
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by fireforfire: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
All dis kids. Na small pikin dey worri dem
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by caprini1: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
klem93:
This thug life of Davido self shey that boy no dey control hin temper ni?
Just like in secondary school,I tot I was d school bully,until I got my asz whooped by this skinny dude,my eyes come down! grin......Davido asz whooping........loading!
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by nwadiuko1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
chrisbaba1:

He won't if he likes his career.... Young davido has rapidly become a force in Naija/African music scene.... Suing davido will mean that some other musicians who are davido alies will avoid working with MC galaxy so as not to get on davido bad side..... Tricky...

They have to settle it amicably as guys....
dats not hw it works bro......davido is a nice guy but him never reach that stage....btw there is nothing like bad publicity......
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Taofiq007: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
High on origin drink" boys thinz,settle en move on...
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by oladimejiX: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
adorablepepple:
See as MC galaxy resemble slave for Davido side and by the way undecided I don't know whoever is b-red or red head or the stupid shizzi or driver lati who is now a bouncer or warrior .rubbish kiss
Slave you say? isn't that too over the top?, perhaps we need to see how you look.
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by dataplus87(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Some one needs to be sued

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
sameer1212:
Sue him ASAP. undecided

Have you heard of "Your word against mine"
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Ilekeh(f): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Da phuck did I read?
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by adorablepepple(f): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
oladimejiX:

Slave you say? isn't that too over the top?, perhaps we need to see how you look.
undecided Mr oladimeji u can please mind ur business. winkThanks for ur cooperation
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by 50calibre(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
So the MC Galaxy guy is so weak to have allowed himself be on the receiving end of a beat down and still has the guts to say he got his as*s whooped by fellow men without managing to inflict damage on any.

This is a height of weakness, I can't stand sissified guys. Given he was alone he was obviously at a disadvantage notwithstanding he should have been able to hold his own against one or two of them.

I don't get what the thug life is all about, the Davido I've seen is a midget, a single punch should send him to sleep, his other lap dogs are pretty boys, they won't wanna fight.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by spenca: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
This happens when you de do attaché
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by lovely17(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
so you mean mc galaxy went alone undecided no bouncer
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by EaglesT(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
RaeMystix:
I bet they'll silence him with money
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by mrzee(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
afegreg:
By Emmanuella Ngozi Peters

Popular Sekem crooner MC Galaxy has claimed that the HKN front man David Adeleke better known as Davido attacked him two days ago in Shizzi’s studio and he was badly injured.

According to the claim by industry source, MC Galaxy, Davido, B-Red, Shizzi, Davido’s driver, a guy named Lati and other HKN members were at Shizzi’s studio working and laughing when suddenly things turned ugly.

An eyewitness who claimed he witnessed the beat down said trouble started after MC Galaxy told B-Red that he (Galaxy) was more popular than him (B-Red). B-Red didn’t agree and they went back and forth. Then an HKN Gang member, who is a Ghanaian artist, told MC Galaxy that he was not funny as a comedian. MC Galaxy replied, telling him that he was an unknown artist, and they went back and forth yabbing each other. They said all of a sudden Davido came out from the studio and asked MC Galaxy to leave.

“David didn’t like that Galaxy was yabbing his boys and asked him to leave. Before Galaxy could react, David hit him on the back. Then his driver, Lati, took over, punching Galaxy and then hit him on the head with an Orijin bottle. B-Red didn’t touch Galaxy and Shizzi was...

Source>http://expressng.com/2015/04/davido-and-driver-assault-mc-galaxy-inflict-injury-on-sekem-crooner/
smh
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by RaeMystix: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
chimkaire:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Offcourse...The only update we'll get on this story, is a pic of them on instagram.....Showing the peace sign. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by mrmax1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
[b][/b]Naim u come the tell the whole world say small boy davido and him boys knack you??imagine? U and davido who big pass? My guy man up jare wait for am wit ur own boys to...for this game, RETALIATION IS A MUST otherwise him go use the incident make hit song....
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by ayomidegambari(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Make dem go try am wit olamide baddo, dats davido's end...olamide's goons go chook him nyash with dat stupid driver
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by dwayni: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sounds like bunch of high school kids making your mama jokes
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by egbaguy: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
I dnt blame davido....I blame d idiota mc galaxy who got beaten by a small boy..... Mc galaxy must b older dan davido
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by mikeczay: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
ACHIEVERBA:
Now i know why i hate this guy so much
i dislike him too. davido become popular by shouting to every1 who cared to listen that his father is rich. i blame galaxy 4 running afta a 22 yr old davido lyk a fool. no matter hw rich or popular u ar ,someone will always be popular or richer. davido's dad cant even compete with peeps like beiber or ronaldo on any ground.#learn to be humble
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by prophetfire: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:
Mc galaxy started it.

Maybe because Mc galaxy dropped just a hot single "sekem" & he felt he is on top of the world,that made him to be comparing himself with B-red....Instead of him to have gone into the studio & come out with hit songs to wow his fans & instead of him to wait for his fans to give him the glory, but he chose to be praising himself.
so if he decided to blow his own trumpet they have to beat him. see you and your reasoning.
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by amsoslim(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
afegreg:
By Emmanuella Ngozi Peters

Popular Sekem crooner MC Galaxy has claimed that the HKN front man David Adeleke better known as Davido attacked him two days ago in Shizzi’s studio and he was badly injured.

According to the claim by industry source, MC Galaxy, Davido, B-Red, Shizzi, Davido’s driver, a guy named Lati and other HKN members were at Shizzi’s studio working and laughing when suddenly things turned ugly.

An eyewitness who claimed he witnessed the beat down said trouble started after MC Galaxy told B-Red that he (Galaxy) was more popular than him (B-Red). B-Red didn’t agree and they went back and forth. Then an HKN Gang member, who is a Ghanaian artist, told MC Galaxy that he was not funny as a comedian. MC Galaxy replied, telling him that he was an unknown artist, and they went back and forth yabbing each other. They said all of a sudden Davido came out from the studio and asked MC Galaxy to leave.

“David didn’t like that Galaxy was yabbing his boys and asked him to leave. Before Galaxy could react, David hit him on the back. Then his driver, Lati, took over, punching Galaxy and then hit him on the head with an Orijin bottle. B-Red didn’t touch Galaxy and Shizzi was...

Source>http://expressng.com/2015/04/davido-and-driver-assault-mc-galaxy-inflict-injury-on-sekem-crooner/

This same MC galaxy was once beaten some years back before he got the feat he's attained now in one of the shows both performed in back then in uyo.
Almost the ish caused the fight then,who is better and who isn't...well I just wish him the best in his pursue for fame and glory

1 Like

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Pangea: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
These people are juvenile
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmm, don't believe this poo lipsrsealed
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Princezoi(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
This shi:t is a primary school act, i think dey shud just grow up, and MC galaxy shud sue their lame a:ss to court mehn!!!! Lobish!!
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Mattex001(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
I no too blame davido sha, I mean these guys paved the way for u, u were nothing before in the entertainment industry... also u don't start up such silly and immature talks just becos u feel u've been receiving much audience from your fan! Go inside the studio and work! don't hang out with the well todos just becos u want to attract attention.. I hope am not been too harsh. Besides u know say u Dey inside HKN studio which u know u don't have anyone to form alliance with u come dey talk trash dey for just gang up treat u like poo...Pele oh Mr sekem
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by sylve11: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Slyr0x:
Na everytime people dey beat this Mc Galaxy guy.

Them don first beat him before? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies / Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills / Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.