Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Learning About Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learning About Holy Spirit (3145 Views)

These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them / The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning About Holy Spirit by mayorall(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Good day nairalanders . With sincere heart I created this thread. I want to learn about Holy Spirit.

1. How he operates.

2. How he speaks to people

3. How he gives instructions

4. Any repercussions in disobeying the instructions

5. Does he speaks to sinners.

6. Has he spoken to you sometimes and things later changed and didn't go the way he had spoken.

7. Do you hear him with your ears or speaking via your heart.

Talking to those that have been baptised with the spirit of Holy Ghost.
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by tdayof(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Space booked.

Mayorall kindly add salvation

Thanks about the stuff
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by imbless: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
///
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
I've been on a similar quest since Shiloh 2o14.

What I'll say to you, is that you get books on the Holy Spirit.

I've been able to lay hands on a few though. They are ;

1- The Holy Spirit My Senior Partner - Paul/David Yonggi Cho

2- How You Can Be Led By The Spirit Of God - Kenneth E. Hagin

3- The Purpose Of Pentecost - T. L. Osborn

4- The Code Of The Holy Spirit - Perry Stone

5- Understand The Anointing - David O. Oyedepo

6- Anointing For Breakthrough - David O. Oyedepo

7- How You Can Hear From God - Joyce Meyer

8- Tongues Beyond The Upper Room - Kenneth E. Hagin
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by mayorall(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
emperormero:

Can you share what you've learnt from this sir.
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
mayorall:

OAM4J
emusmith
Lalasticlala
Seun
please lets learn from others... Move To FP for us
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
mayorall:

I came to realise that one cannot speak about the Holy Spirit in one particular way.. .

I love Him, and I'd like to talk more about Him, but I'd suggest that you read more on the Ministry of the Holy Ghost, and keep this thread alive by posting our findings...

I know it will be profitable to us all... This is indeed a Front Page material.
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
emperormero:

OAM4J
emusmith
please lets learn from others...

*get pen and note*

I'm reading...
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by slap1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
The Holy Spirit speaks to our hearts. He tells us what's right or wrong.

Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

The Holy Spirit is the conscience of a born again Christian.

1 Like

Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by twosquare(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
mayorall:
Good day nairalanders . With sincere heart I created this thread. I want to learn about Holy Spirit.

1. How he operates.

6. Has he spoken to you sometimes and things later changed and didn't go the way he had spoken.

listen to this podcast/ message. It reveals some things about the Holy Ghost. Click on this link to download or play: www.scribeofrighteousness.podomatic.com/entry/2015-04-12T06_34_00-07_00
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by mayorall(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
slap1:
The Holy Spirit speaks to our hearts. He tells us what's right or wrong.

Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

The Holy Spirit is the conscience of a born again Christian.

Wow. That's nice boss. I hear via my heart just that I am still finding it hard cos I am a sinner. But I do ask for forgiveness anyway.

Sometimes I hear him talking to me but I take it as my heart suggestion.

My personal encounter

I was in camp early this month. I brought out this suit I haven't wore in last 3 months. Dipped my hand into the chest pocket and found #500 I was so happy to but before I could blinked my eyes, I heard it's not for you, I asked, for who?. He said I will tell you, you will meet the person. By an hour -two, a security member came to challenge me cos of where I was standing, Holy Spirit said that's him and I gave the man.

The man said he had been praying for what to eat for a while, he thanked me and we parted.
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by slap1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
mayorall:

Wow. That's nice boss. I hear via my heart just that I am still finding it hard cos I am a sinner. But I do ask for forgiveness anyway.

My personal encounter

I was in camp early this month. I brought out this suit I haven't wore in last 3 months. Dipped my hand into the chest pocket and found #500 I was so happy to but before I could blinked my eyes, I heard it's not for you, I asked, for who?. He said I will tell you, you will meet the person. By an hour -two, a security member came to challenge me cos of where I was standing, Holy Spirit said that's him and I gave the man.

The man said he had been praying for what to eat for a while, he thanked me and we parted.

There you go! I believe the price of disobeying Him, at least the one we feel, is deep guilt and regret and a desire for a second chance to make it right. Spiritually, something may be taken from us for disobedience.

1 Like

Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by tdayof(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Let me join the trend...

What I notice personally is that....

Hmm whenever I make promises to God he answers my prayer mostly.. There is this particular thing I said God should do for me which I promise to do something in return..

For like a month I didn't break my promise and God kept/keep answering my prayers miraculously.. But few days ago I mistakenly broke my promise I felt bad, sad. And I noticed something came up... I wouldn't say something bad but am very sure it's because I broke my promise with him..

Now have made up my mind never to fail him and serve him more...

What am trying to say is the I notice having covenant with God makes our prayer work perfectly.
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by shumuel(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
mayorall:

1. How he operates.

I really don't know how he operates, i just know he speaks and he speaks the Truth.

He speaks via your inner man/Mind, sometimes through mediums like; Word of God/Bible, Christian Books, Peoples word & Actions, Dreams, Trans, Visions and through the ''Real'' Prophets and Men of God.

When he speaks to you, or through the above mentioned Mediums with an acknowledgement feeling

Yes, you lose.
The Holy Spirit was asked by Jesus from God for us to have a helper, since he is returning back to Heaven, which means anything he tells you is for your benefit.

I don't know, he never allowed me to be one, though am a sinner wink, but i believe he should, if he doesn't then how can that sinner be saved, its just that they won't listen, so he would prefare the Mediums.

Mine is very accurate, i call him Google, because of him i happen to know everything.

But... but Holy spirit is not the only one in you that speaks, we have Evil spirits too and they both live happily in you/everyone

I don't know of others but mine is Heart all the way, except when i don't listen or believe then he uses the Mediums to make me.

From the Day i was giving Birth to, 2007 in Church - level increased, 2014 in Church - another height attained
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by shumuel(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
mayorall:

My personal encounter

Correct ! cheesy thats how he speaks, that thought would just come and you would only but wonder who is talking, but most times i don't listen when he tries that Money part with me o
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by mayorall(m): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2015
shumuel:

Correct ! cheesy thats how he speaks, the thought would just come and you would be wonder who is talking, but most time i don't listen whe he tries that Money own with me o

Lolz. Funny you. Please don't joke with that. ; D You need it to get more blessings. I ignored it on Sunday and I suffered for it.

My experience

I was standing in front on Sunday and I saw this protocol lady with sandals instead of a covered shoe. I heard " she needs flat shoe". I thought it was just my thoughts. After service, I saw this lady again and I ignored.

My punishment

I left my car with a car wash man in my area yesterday to clean. I was to be on a 30minutes journey. When I got there to start the car and start my journey, the man told me he had filled my radiator for me and I was happy. Never bothered to check since I trust him.

I proceeded for the journey with my friend ( a Nairalander too), after 20 minutes of the journey, I discovered my car had stopped doing slow, goes off whenever I tried to do slow, I refused to slow down for potholes and fire on. It later gone off finally. on checking radiator, I discovered the water had dried off and my top gasket burnt. **Fixing on**

Second punishment

I was to make 20kplus transfer to china for a sample product. I went to first bank for withdrawal but forgotten I can actually use western union at first bank. I went to access , waited for a long time and the access bank lady said there was bad network but kept on trying. I decided to go back to first bank and I told her that if needs be, I might come back. I was able to send the fund at first bank. Then I got a call from access telling me they've sent the money too ( double payment), I rushed back to access with anger, I was begged and accepted. #3,500 will be lost even if I get the second transferred fund back from China.

Immediately I left the bank, I met the lady at the next building to the bank. I said wow. I walked towards her and said you need flat shoe, she said yes and I dipped my hand into my pocket and gave her 2k to get the flat shoe.grin

Am sure you spent the money he told you to give someone and you refused the way you don't understand. Think backcheesy
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by shumuel(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2015
mayorall:

Lolz. Funny you. Please don't joke with that. ; D You need it to get more blessings. I ignored it on Sunday and I suffered for it.

My experience

I was standing in front on Sunday and I saw this protocol lady with sandals instead of a covered shoe. I heard " she needs flat shoe". I thought it was just my thoughts. After service, I saw this lady again and I ignored.

My punishment

I left my car with a car wash man in my area yesterday to clean. I was to be on a 30minutes journey. When I got there to start the car and start my journey, the man told me he had filled my radiator for me and I was happy. Never bothered to check since I trust him.

I proceeded for the journey with my friend ( a Nairalander too), after 20 minutes of the journey, I discovered my car had stopped doing slow, goes off whenever I tried to do slow, I refused to slow down for potholes and fire on. It later gone off finally. on checking radiator, I discovered the water had dried off and my top gasket burnt. **Fixing on**

Second punishment

I was to make 20kplus transfer to china for a sample product. I went to first bank for withdrawal but forgotten I can actually use western union at first bank. I went to access , waited for a long time and the access bank lady said there was bad network but kept on trying. I decided to go back to first bank and I told her that if needs be, I might come back. I was able to send the fund at first bank. Then I got a call from access telling me they've sent the money too ( double payment), I rushed back to access with anger, I was begged and accepted. #3,500 will be lost even if I get the second transferred fund back from China.

Immediately I left the bank, I met the lady at the next building to the bank. I said wow. I walked towards her and said you need flat shoe, she said yes and I dipped my hand into my pocket and gave her 2k to get the flat shoe.grin

Am sure you spent the money he told you to give someone and you refused the way you don't understand. Think backcheesy

Men! Its serious, you ened up spending #5,500 instead of #2000 + the stress and all that.

Mine was serious and painful too countless of times, let me also share one of my experience.

Lost a Contrat just because i refused to drop the whole money with me during a Sunday service.

I had planed my offering ''Like always'' but when it was time to drop offerings, i heard the voice saying ''drop all you have'' i was like for where, na! na! I ain't doing that can't walk home today, the voice repeated but i still refused, he said nothing on the matter any more.

The follow Sunday i realised i lost a contract because i left the church early, which wouldn't had happened if i had listen and droped all that i had on me because i would had treked and He would had met me on the way and remembered what he wanted to discuss with me but that didn't happen and he didn't remember he wanted to offer me a contract and had to give to someone else. You wouldn't believe how this voice was laughing at me after i was told all these, men! Felt like reaping my Hearts out because i can't stop him from laughing.

One out of countless lost.
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by efficiencie(m): 12:50am On Apr 18, 2015
emperormero:

What happened to the BIBLE? sad
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 18, 2015
efficiencie:

What happened to the BIBLE? sad

My list isn't complete yet... I mentioned some others including the Bible, especially the books of John and Acts, but my data failed me.

Thanks for your observation.
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by efficiencie(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2015
emperormero:

My list isn't complete yet... I mentioned some others including the Bible, especially the books of John and Acts, but my data failed me.

Thanks for your observation.

personally i believe the Bible must be digested first before other supporting literature is considered...
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by mayorall(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
efficiencie:

personally i believe the Bible must be digested first before other supporting literature is considered...

Yes and No. The books are actually elaborate of bible verses.
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by Hope6289(f): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
The HolySpirit is God with us and in us to guide us into the truth, counsel us, comfort us and interceed for us.

He is the one that makes the written word you read become the living word you hear speaking to your heart.

He convicts you of sin, exposes your hidden motives. He is the reason the word of God is described as living and active.

In order to receive Him, all you have to do is ask and believe. To hear from him depends on how you build your relationship with him by diligent study and obedience of scripture, prayers and faith.

Many of us haven't gotten to the point that we can hear him audibly and physically with our ears but he speaks to the heart through your spirit. You will know his voice when he speaks, but your spirit should be born again to hear him.

There was this morning of the day I wanted to travel I woke up and after reading my bible, I heard it clearly in my spirit to continue praying a particular bible verse (ps 141:10) until I got home. I did it not knowing I'll be involved in an accident that day. I slept throughout the accident and woke up alive and well. I remembered that verse immediately. I knew God was with me.

You can also read John 16:13, Rom 8:26, Lk 11:13
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by mayorall(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hope6289:
The HolySpirit is God with us and in us to guide us into the truth, counsel us, comfort us and interceed for us.

He is the one that makes the written word you read become the living word you hear speaking to your heart.

He convicts you of sin, exposes your hidden motives. He is the reason the word of God is described as living and active.

In order to receive Him, all you have to do is ask and believe. To hear from him depends on how you build your relationship with him by diligent study and obedience of scripture, prayers and faith.

Many of us haven't gotten to the point that we can hear him audibly and physically with our ears but he speaks to the heart through your spirit. You will know his voice when he speaks, but your spirit should be born again to hear him.

There was this morning of the day I wanted to travel I woke up and after reading my bible, I heard it clearly in my spirit to continue praying a particular bible verse (ps 141:10) until I got home. I did it not knowing I'll be involved in an accident that day. I slept throughout the accident and woke up alive and well. I remembered that verse immediately. I knew God was with me.

Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by mayorall(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hope6289:

Wow. So nice and eye opening.

1 Like

Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by TheFury: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
For me, the holy spirit speaks to me(for now) through the word of God. For example, I could be lying down thinking about a particular issue and the voice speaks quietly.... very small deep inside of me. It gives me portions of the bible I have never read or have read but don't recall. Sometimes I burst out laughing cos the verses are always very....and I mean very specific to me at that point. Direct messages. I am sure someone here understands this.

Also, I have noticed that the Bible verses are always with double messages. Sometimes I only understand what the Holy Spirit is actually saying after I must have listened to a sermon that always ties into that exact verse. The Spirit knows all things.

And its very correct for you to read christian literature on the spirit to understand what the Holy Spirit does. I realized this yesterday as I was studying Kenneth Hagin's "Understanding The Anointing". There are different levels of the anointing. And its important for you to understand what you are asking for . The power of the Holy Spirit can overwhelm a man, incapacitate him flat out if you can't bear it. The spirit did tell me this directly from the Bible.

Lastly, I felt the power of the Holy spirit physically upon me just as Kenneth Hagin described it in his book. " like an electric force". It felt like a buzzing..... of electric energy running thru me. But I didn't speak in tongues till now cos I stopped to look at my hands like what is going on. I have a certain gift from the spirit and I know this well. But I can't seem to flow for Tongues. Three men of God have actually told me(one through his book; " Empowered From Above" by George Bloomer) that not everyone who experiences the indwelling of the spirit will actually speak with tongues outright. A woman of God I know said she received the holy spirit and spoke in tongues three years later. I been confused but the Bible is quite clear on this. Just yesterday I was grieved inside me and asked the spirit why can't I flow in tongues. It told me to read the story of the donkey tied down before the disciples came and told the owners the Master hath need of it. I didn't get it. Sometimes it feels like you are conversing with your mind. I said "I don't get it", tied down by what". The other voice said emphatically "by your FEAR". Working through it already. Sorry for the long post. Just tot this could help someone.

1 Like

Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by Adwexky(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2015
mayorall:

My personal encounter

Things of the spirit are foolish to an average human being.
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 01, 2015
wow... lots of wonderful testimonies that's building up "positive" envy in me.
I strongly believe he has been speaking to me but find it hard to obey mostly because of fear.
I need to get there (hear him and obey thoroughly) as that would take a whole lot of stress of me. I'm tired of being a "fool"... Lol.
was hoping the thread would be more than five pages long.
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 01, 2015
emusmith:

*get pen and note*

I'm reading...
he probably wanted you to move it to FP after getting your pen and note so we can gain from others.... Lol
I would also love that.
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by oprajo(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2015
I will pass across my knowledge that I have gotten from the word of God and my experience during my fellowship with the holy spirit.

NOW BEFORE I CONTINUE THERE ARE THINGS YOU MUST KNOW FIRST CONCERNING THE HOLY SPIRIT.
1) THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PERSONALITY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ( A.K.A THE ANNOINTING) .that is to say he is a person and as a person he has his presence .

2) THE MINISTRY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO A BELIEVER AND UNBELIEVER ARE NOT THE SAME. that is to say his work in the life of a believer is from within the believer because the believer is his temple and the work in the life of an unbeliever is from outside.

more coming. ......
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 03, 2015
The Holy Spirit is a revealer of the deep secrets. He tells you things that humans consider foolish.

My Experience...
some years back, as I was studying the ODM (our daily manna) by Rev Chris E. K, I came across a word "expect the unexpected". This word kept ringing in my ears. So to calm this inner voice I had to say 'God I thank you for the unexpected'

The following day I just returned from a journey and was having the urge to go out to see a friend. Suddenly, this inner voice told me not to go anywhere that I should just take a nap. I obeyed and decided to rest in the sitting room. I haven't slept for up to 10mins when I heard a knock on my door.

Feeling a bit upset that someone was disturbing my sleep I refused to answer. But the person kept knocking until I came out to meet him.

He just went straight to the point, I am looking for Gina williams(not real name). I was a scared cos he called my full name. Well, he said in less than 2 hours your check will be returned back to shell company if you don't follow me. I couldn't believe what he was saying. My mind was saying, this man must be a ritualist because I was 16 then. He asked if I applied for a scholarship and I said yes. While he was trying to convince me, I heard a voice saying 'follow him'.

He asked if I had recent passport photographs and I told him no and can't snap any since I didn't have any cash on me. He told me not to bother, that he will pay for me.

So, I followed him. When we got to the bank, the bankers were all congratulating me. My check of 100k plus was handed to me..
This was a scholarship I applied for more than 6 years ago. That my parents were thinking my uncle who processed it has probably diverted the money to his account.

I went home singing and thanking God, for the UNEXPECTED. This happened in 2007. God is faithful. This space is too small for me to start writing how the Holy Spirit has saved my life and family.
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by mayorall(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2015
TheFury:
For me, the holy spirit speaks to me(for now) through the word of God. For example, I could be lying down thinking about a particular issue and the voice speaks quietly.... very small deep inside of me. It gives me portions of the bible I have never read or have read but don't recall. Sometimes I burst out laughing cos the verses are always very....and I mean very specific to me at that point. Direct messages. I am sure someone here understands this.

Also, I have noticed that the Bible verses are always with double messages. Sometimes I only understand what the Holy Spirit is actually saying after I must have listened to a sermon that always ties into that exact verse. The Spirit knows all things.

And its very correct for you to read christian literature on the spirit to understand what the Holy Spirit does. I realized this yesterday as I was studying Kenneth Hagin's "Understanding The Anointing". There are different levels of the anointing. And its important for you to understand what you are asking for . The power of the Holy Spirit can overwhelm a man, incapacitate him flat out if you can't bear it. The spirit did tell me this directly from the Bible.

Lastly, I felt the power of the Holy spirit physically upon me just as Kenneth Hagin described it in his book. " like an electric force". It felt like a buzzing..... of electric energy running thru me. But I didn't speak in tongues till now cos I stopped to look at my hands like what is going on. I have a certain gift from the spirit and I know this well. But I can't seem to flow for Tongues. Three men of God have actually told me(one through his book; " Empowered From Above" by George Bloomer) that not everyone who experiences the indwelling of the spirit will actually speak with tongues outright. A woman of God I know said she received the holy spirit and spoke in tongues three years later. I been confused but the Bible is quite clear on this. Just yesterday I was grieved inside me and asked the spirit why can't I flow in tongues. It told me to read the story of the donkey tied down before the disciples came and told the owners the Master hath need of it . I didn't get it. Sometimes it feels like you are conversing with your mind. I said "I don't get it", tied down by what". The other voice said emphatically "by your FEAR". Working through it already. Sorry for the long post. Just tot this could help someone.

Meaning: It is your inheritance and it is to be given to you. All you need to do is to believe.
Re: Learning About Holy Spirit by oprajo(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2015
oprajo:
I will pass across my knowledge that I have gotten from the word of God and my experience during my fellowship with the holy spirit.

NOW BEFORE I CONTINUE THERE ARE THINGS YOU MUST KNOW FIRST CONCERNING THE HOLY SPIRIT.
1) THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PERSONALITY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ( A.K.A THE ANNOINTING) .that is to say he is a person and as a person he has his presence .

2) THE MINISTRY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO A BELIEVER AND UNBELIEVER ARE NOT THE SAME. that is to say his work in the life of a believer is from within the believer because the believer is his temple and the work in the life of an unbeliever is from outside.

more coming. ......
THE HOLY SPIRIT MINISTRY TO THE UNBELIEVER IS IN THREE FOLD
JOHN 16:8- 11

TO CONVINCE OR CONVICT THEM OF SIN, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUDGEMENT . THAT IS TO SAY IT IS WRONG FOR A CHRISTIAN WHEN HE PREACHES THE GOSPEL TO THE UNBELIEVER , THEN HE TRIES TO CONVINCE THE PERSON. IT IS THE MINISTRY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO CONVINCE THE PERSON AND THAT MINISTRY IS IN 3 FOLD

1) HE WILL CONVINCE THE PERSON OF SIN . ( VERSE 9) NOW NOTICE THAT JESUS DIDN'T SAY SINS AS IN PLURAL BUT SIN AS IN SINGULAR . BECAUSE HE TELLS US THAT THE SIN THEY ARE GUILTY OF , IS NOT BELIEVING IN HIM. AND THEY WILL CONVINCE IN THEIR HEARTS AND THAT IS WHY THEY CAN GET SAVED.

2) HE WILL CONVINCE THEM OF RIGHTEOUSNESS ( VERSE 10)
JESUS SAID HE WILL CONVINCE THEM OF RIGHTEOUSNESS BECAUSE HE GOES TO HIS FATHER AND THRY CANT SEE HIM. THIS MEANS IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT CONVINCE THE UNBELIEVER ABOUT RIGHT STANDING WITH GOD. HE MAKES HIM KNOW THAT BY HIS WORKS HE CANT GET THEIR.

3) HE WILL CONVINCE THEM OF JUDGEMENT ( VERSE 11)
JESUS SAYS THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL CONVINCE THE UNBELIEVER ABOUT JUDGEMENT . EVERY UNBELIEVER IN HIS HEART IS AWARE OF JUDGEMENT THOUGH THEY MAY DENY IT. HE SAYS THEY WILL BE JUDGED BECAUSE THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD ( SATAN) IS JUDGED .

THE ROLE HE PLAYS IN SALVATION IS BY CONVINCING AND CONVICTING THEM ABOUT SALVATION WHILE THE MESSAGE IS BEING PREACHED.
more coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Concept Of CONSTANTS(PAINS) And VARIABLES(COMFORT). Must Read / Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 / Female Trousers: What If You Are Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.