Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Giunness 2nd Interview Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Giunness 2nd Interview Format (1341 Views)

Gtbank Interview Format / Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giunness 2nd Interview Format by Chuckdee(m): 3:39am On Sep 08, 2006
Hi Guys, I just got an email invitation to the 2nd Guinness Interview to be held in Lagos( Its like things will definitly change security wise this time around as it was strictly emphasized on with a number to quote when you are asked!)

Please anybody in the house have an idea what this second interview will be like should post urgently.
Thank you all and wishing everyone best of luck this time around!

---Chuck
Re: Giunness 2nd Interview Format by EBBYBEN: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2006
hi , pls where did you write the test and when ?
Re: Giunness 2nd Interview Format by medaiyese: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2006
hi i got dat mail too for the second stage but have no idea of what it looks like.pls if there is anybody with such info on the second stage kindly share it. cheesy[b][/b]
Re: Giunness 2nd Interview Format by oliverdon: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2006
IS THE TEST RESULT OUT I WROTE MY IN LAGOS HW CAN I CHEK MY RESULTS
Re: Giunness 2nd Interview Format by Chuckdee(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2006
I sat for the test at Lagos on Thursday, 13th July, 2006, at the Balmoral. I was among the first patch that took the test b4 the gate was pulled down shocked

@Oliver Don You will be sent an email in notification

PLEASE ANYBODY GOT ANY INFO ON THE NATURE OF THE 2ND INTERVIEW??

God Bless

(1) (Reply)

Virginnigeria Recruiting Now / Nim Induction On Thursday 7th: / Gtbank, Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.