Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1245230 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
SMUAG:

If I could recall vividly, only three guys here (maybe a few others but I can't recall): me, Tonyspike and Minemrys were fully in support of Zack's vision, while others wanted DCEU to copy MCU.

Unfortunately, none of these 3 guys you mentioned did anything tangible here in exposing the lying MCU critics that attacked Zack or DC/DCEU.

I was the only one consistent in exposing fake critics.

Also, I still stand with what I said. If Zack takes the advise, he will be the most sort after director right now
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
BankyGee:

"Bystanders often see more of the game than those that play"

You have a point bro, but I think, when people make silly comments out of fun, they forget to delete them..Making it easy for people to pick up later on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
BankyGee:

LoL grin ... This just brings the cliche saying to mind. "Everyday for the thief...."

Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Minemrys:

lol alot of them had the believe snyder was the problem, forgetting public opini0n was being changed to favor one. Like, i kept saying there was a bias. For instance, how can MOS recieve an average rating when ragnarok is praised? It all went downhill the minute M0S was attacked. WB in their haste became paran0id, else the initial plan acc0rding to Crowe was to get a superman franchise going before batman was introduced. We wouldn't have gotten BvS but a superman sequel that introduced wayne in the end credits. Those critics really directd how the dceu would go. Green lantern, and suicide squad had they carried the marvel tag, would've been praised. W0nder w0man was no different fr0m those films, but they couldn't bash the film kn0wing feminist backlash. I remember saying Guardian initially released a bad review of w0nder w0man bt as m0re critics gave it a positive rating, that review was deletd and a positive one was written. Same thing with birds of prey. That film is ren0wned crap bt it was praised. N0w, imagine the film was a male Dc film.

Exactly!!! MOS is far better than 80% of MCU's movies.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Progenix:

Lol, you mean am. grin

Abeg gist me the collider matter. Seems I have been out of loop of recent movie critics wahala.

See my post on it some months back;

TheKingIsHere:
UPDATE:

Collider media will be shutting down majority of its programs/shows.

Collider is one of the media on YouTube that their crew (95%) were lying that Aquaman wasn't a good movie and that people should go watch other movies.

Well, their lies have been bursted and they haven't been getting much views, followers, or positive reviews.

This is what happens when you leave professionalism for cheap views and side bucks.

A lot of other media outlets that did the same are also affected. Some are back tracking and trying to be professional. The likes of John Campea and Grace Randolph are trying their best now to avoid similar situations.

We just have to watch as things unfolds

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
PATAlolade:

The person that expose him said that he made some statement about "Black Lives Matter".

Wow!!

Do you have any of his twitter post on the black lives matter issh?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, the kind of pers0n i am finds it funny, that doesn't mean i hate w0men or disrespect them. I dnt think the guy has d0ne what he said and by the way, c0medians say worse than that. But hey, whatever rocks their boat. What people ign0re is, after 8 years, he didn't say n0r act said way with tweet till n0w, and posts of 8 yearz is what they use to judge him.

Have you heard of the statement that 'as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is'?

You can't think of enjoying cutting homeless women's breast and not have an affinity for it in real life.

Hmmmm.....You are now a suspect under my radar for supporting this kind of mentality.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

See my post on it some months back;

Hmm, I like this.

Na that Grace I want disgraced and turned a fool completely. ASAP. angry

Those nonsense she said about Aquaman, Shazam and SnyderCut existence still upsets me. I think she was the one and one other female [male-looking grin (suzzy)] critic like that that made me started to get familiar with critic names.
That suzzy has never given any DC flick favorable review before except maybe wonder Woman. Tha worst was Joker— imagine a critic expecting FUN and EXCITEMENT from Joker. The lack of it made her say Joker was bad and worships incels. angry

One DC fan on my FB group sef get her time dey expose her recently (John King). The guy just dey follow her everywhere dey shut her down grin cheesy grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Progenix:

Hehehe..... I know say this recent news they give you orgasm. grin

How the guy take slip up sef. Is he a collider writer?? That site they anniy me at times.

E remain Grace and Scott Mendelson— Forbes. grin

I think Scott Mendelson is a bit fair in his judgments when comparing those (likely) in Disney's payroll.
I also think Forbes Magazine always play safe when it comes to cbm reviews by having Mark Hughes siding DCEU and Scott Mendelson for MCU.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, ur statement is funny. Talking abt sjw, bro snyder films try in portraying w0men without subjectifying them. Audiences were impressed with how he portrayed faora and really gave w0men s0mething to do. If by portraying nudity, then critics can't judge snyder cos such scenes are part of the story. He aint doing it like the furious films. So i dnt kn0w where the sjw stuff is c0ming fr0m. Zack respects w0men and he is a great pers0n to work with. I dnt see where sjw is attacking him.
Nobody is saying that Zack doesnt respect women, rather he should learn what the sjw hates and work around it to avoid their backlash..>Whether we like it or not, the sjws are very powerful now.

Again, the run time has to do with story u want to tell. N0lan's films take lots of run time but people d0n't talk. TDKR was t0o l0ng. BvS had to be l0ng cos that was the situati0n wb put him. How can u tell a bvs tale with a 2hr20mins run time when u are told to develop a superman character that wasn't developd in M0s? Or introduce an0ther major character, build on M0s, build a shared universe, introduce a 3rd character then a villain and so on. Even n0lan would have needed a 3hr run. Then its Jl, u saw what we got with a 1hr run time. The m0vies that have short runs are r0mance, c0medy and buddy acti0n flicks. But when u are doing character and world building stuff, u need alot of run time. Snyder's evil dead didn't have a l0ng run.

I aways laugh when I see this kind of statements of people comparing zack and nolan's movie when it comes to run time...

Nolan has build a positive empire for himself in the movie industry over the years by follwing the rules which i earlier stated..

That's why nolan can make a 3 hrs movie and people will be willing to watch...

Zack is yet to achieve this acclaim done by nolan...

He should start gradually with 2 hours+ movies, win alot of people over (both the young teenagers and the old), then you can make others a 3 hrs plus if he wants...People will flock out to support him...This in my own opinion is the best move for Zack..

The irishman suffered massively last year as it was on record that only 18% of viewers completed watching it in the 24 hours of release...This means that a huge 82% of the other viewers didnt bother to complete it due to the length as Martin socerse has not won over completely the hearts of everyone by making 2 hours + movies...Same thing for Zack...He should win everyone's heart completely first..

We are in a new era and people should know this.

I know it is not Zack's fault as I read he wanted to break bvs into 2 parts which the former WB execs refuted...Don't know if this is true though..

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Progenix:

Hmm, I like this.

Na that Grace I want disgraced and turned a fool completely. ASAP. angry

Those nonsense she said about Aquaman, Shazam and SnyderCut existence still upsets me. I think she was the one and one other female [male-looking grin (suzzy)] critic like that that made me started to get familiar with critic names.
That suzzy has never given any DC flick favorable review before except maybe wonder Woman. Tha worst was Joker— imagine a critic expecting FUN and EXCITEMENT from Joker. The lack of it made her say Joker was bad and worships incels. angry

One DC fan on my FB group sef get her time dey expose her recently (John King). The guy just dey follow her everywhere dey shut her down grin cheesy grin

Me and you bro on the bolded...

That Grace is one of the devils that attacked the dceu while shilling for mcu...

Now, she has switched sides so that people don't expose her like the rest...

If you check her twitter post, she is mostly twitting about DC/DCEU stuff now....Something she rarely does.

Its just sad that all these people brought down Zack, Ayer and other prospect that would have come out of the DCEU.

I am just glad that the new WB management has been able to handle the situation well so far and still putting us on the right track
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
SMUAG:

The same this John Campea and others that brainwashed many of DC fans into believing that Zack Snyder was actually the cause, and even YOU buy into it.
A few of us smelt it from afar, but others were clamoring for MCU's style.

Wait oh, did you just say that I bought into Campea's Idea?

You must be a clown for saying such without any evidence..

Do you know how many times I have exposed the likes of John Campea on this thread?

What have you done to support the DCEU and exposed these fake critics here? NOTHING

And you have the guts to come and accuse me..

And if you don't know, John Campea was a supporter of MoS and BVS..

I have said it several times here that Zack caused it for himself....He should learn to play the game and when he does, he will be amongst the most sort after director..

I have highlighted what Zack needs to do to make it..>If zack refuses to learn, then he should stay away...

There are a lot of things at stake....Zack is getting his cut, but if the cut is not a huge success, then I fear for him because he needs to work real hard to ensure that his JL cut is totally great and extremely different.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nekr0N(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Do you know how many times I have exposed the likes of John Campea on this thread?

What have you done to support the DCEU and exposed these fake critics here? NOTHING

I have said it several times here that Zack caused it for himself....He should learn to play the game and when he does, he will be amongst the most sort after director..

I have highlighted what Zack needs to do to make it..>If zack refuses to learn, then he should stay away...

There are a lot of things at stake....Zack is getting his cut, but if the cut is not a huge success, then I fear for him because he needs to work real hard to ensure that his JL cut is totally great and extremely different.

SMUAG's job on this thread is to accuse people of blaming Snyder and dissing WB grin grin leave am
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Nobody is saying that Zack doesnt respect women, rather he should learn what the sjw hates and work around it to avoid their backlash..>Whether we like it or not, the sjws are very powerful now.

I aways laugh when I see this kind of statements of people comparing zack and nolan's movie when it comes to run time...

Nolan has build a positive empire for himself in the movie industry over the years by follwing the rules which i earlier stated..

He should start gradually with 2 hours+ movies, win alot of people over (both the young teenagers and the old), then you can make others a 3 hrs plus if he wants...People will flock out to support him...This in my own opinion is the best move for Zack..

The irishman suffered massively last year as it was on record that only 18% of viewers completed watching it in the 24 hours of release...This means that a huge 82% of the other viewers didnt bother to complete it due to the length as Martin socerse has not won over completely the hearts of everyone by making 2 hours + movies...Same thing for Zack...He should win everyone's heart completely first..

I know it is not Zack's fault as I read he wanted to break bvs into 2 parts which the former WB execs refuted...Don't know if this is true though..
lol, bro na wetin me no grab. How is zack going against the sjw? I d0n't think see his films that way. And i am just hearing this.
About the run time, it has to do with the film zack is forced to direct. I explained that, u can't make bvs or jl with a limited run time else it'd turn into j0sstice league or the bvs we had. As in, there was alot going on in these films. Same with watchmen. Zack's other films d0n't have that much run time. I wasn't trying to c0mpare. I was trying to explain. Okay, why do u think dark ph0enix or x men the last stand were n0t well recieved? Storylines weren't fleshed out.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Wait o.

So, you didn't see the part in the screenshot that was posted directly to you where he stated clearly that the activity he loves was kidnapping homeless women and cutting off their breast?!!

If that wasn't evil, and you defend this kind of statement, I fear for the kind of person that you are.
I tire o, it's one thing for you to think about something, and it's another for you to go as far as putting it in a public place.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nekr0N:

SMUAG's job on this thread is to accuse people of blaming Snyder and dissing WB grin grin leave am

I tire for the guy.

I have stated my opinion clearly several times what Zack needs to do to make him one of the biggest if not the biggest director on ground.

If I hated Zack will I be sharing my opinion that can help him for good?

I remember saying that Zack is one of the best Cinematographer and great in casting roles. But he has yet to achieve what he needs to achieve as a director because he is not playing the game well.

John Campea that attacked the DCEU franchise while shilling for disney, loves MoS and BVS.

Is JC who is an indirect/direct fan of Zack not responsible for Zack's backlash? That's what shilling for disney caused

Most people don't know
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, ur statement is funny. Talking abt sjw, bro snyder films try in portraying w0men without subjectifying them. Audiences were impressed with how he portrayed faora and really gave w0men s0mething to do. If by portraying nudity, then critics can't judge snyder cos such scenes are part of the story. He aint doing it like the furious films. So i dnt kn0w where the sjw stuff is c0ming fr0m. Zack respects w0men and he is a great pers0n to work with. I dnt see where sjw is attacking him. Again, the run time has to do with story u want to tell. N0lan's films take lots of run time but people d0n't talk. TDKR was t0o l0ng. BvS had to be l0ng cos that was the situati0n wb put him. How can u tell a bvs tale with a 2hr20mins run time when u are told to develop a superman character that wasn't developd in M0s? Or introduce an0ther major character, build on M0s, build a shared universe, introduce a 3rd character then a villain and so on. Even n0lan would have needed a 3hr run. Then its Jl, u saw what we got with a 1hr run time. The m0vies that have short runs are r0mance, c0medy and buddy acti0n flicks. But when u are doing character and world building stuff, u need alot of run time. Snyder's evil dead didn't have a l0ng run.
Nolan's movies are long but one don't get bored along the way, infact u crave for more, have watch MOS and BVS again trust me it was still boring to me already most of the parts where.

I love long movies along as it gets me excited for more, saw interstellar last weekend, it was long but I just couldn't close my eyes so as not to miss any part.

For a 3hr movie BVS was just alot of crap to me, MOS I still enjoyed a little. JZ watchmen was his first movie I even saw and I found it boring, but I saw HBO's watchmen and I liked it better.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, bro na wetin me no grab. How is zack going against the sjw? I d0n't think see his films that way. And i am just hearing this.

Have you wondered why Aquaman was not attacked for his portrayal of Mera?

That's because Wan understands the sjw game....Zack should do same too and watch his director status grow.

About the run time, it has to do with the film zack is forced to direct. I explained that, u can't make bvs or jl with a limited run time else it'd turn into j0sstice league or the bvs we had.

Well, like I said earlier, it is not zack fault entirely...
I read that zack wanted to split bvs into two part but the former WB exec ruin this...But i dont know how true it is

As in, there was alot going on in these films. Same with watchmen. Zack's other films d0n't have that much run time. I wasn't trying to c0mpare. I was trying to explain.
Okay

Okay, why do u think dark ph0enix or x men the last stand were n0t well recieved? Storylines weren't fleshed out.

The problem with Dark phoenix was disney...

They destroyed that movie so that people will think that only the MCU can save Xmen or none mcu movies...Didnt you see how the paid critics were attacking venom but praising antman and wasp?

I remember stating last year on the mcu thread how disney abandonned the marketing of DP after its second day of marketing in china.

They cut a lot of DP scenes because they copied some parts from it and put it in Captain marvel..So, in other for people not to know, it parts were cut out from DP.

DP was like a farewell to xmen from fox but disney did well to cut it that the movie was under 2hours.. Which is not good for a final movie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Unfortunately, none of these 3 guys you mentioned did anything tangible here in exposing the lying MCU critics that attacked Zack or DC/DCEU.

Also, I still stand with what I said. If Zack takes the advise, he will be the most sort after director right now
he shud also turn down on his color coding his films are usually literally dark, 300, watchmen MOS even BVS they are all dark, even Superman blue and red suit looks dark on ZS screen, why o why, though I love his batman suit sha
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
SMUAG:

Exactly!!! MOS is far better than 80% of MCU's movies.
the same MOS I saw? I don't agree, as much as I don't like MCU's tone of movies that much, I don't angry mos is better, I will pick Superman return over MOS self
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Have you heard of the statement that 'as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is'?

You can't think of enjoying cutting homeless women's breast and not have an affinity for it in real life.

Hmmmm.....You are now a suspect under my radar for supporting this kind of mentality.
exactly
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Skseries:
he shud also turn down on his color coding his films are usually literally dark, 300, watchmen MOS even BVS they are all dark, even Superman blue and red suit looks dark on ZS screen, why o why, though I love his batman suit sha

Well, nothing wrong in making it dark imo, but he should work in making his movies flexible so as to accommodate more fans..Thats what i feel

How many children (aged 5yrs-15yrs+) that are comic book fans and love superhero stuff can understand what watchmen movie is about?

This is where he needs to work so as to accomodate more of these fans because these young fans will grow up to be adult fans.

Once he does this and others, Zack will be a legendary director
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Have you wondered why Aquaman was not attacked for his portrayal of Mera?

That's because Wan understands the sjw game....Zack should do same too and watch his director status grow.

Well, like I said earlier, it is not zack fault entirely...
I read that zack wanted to split bvs into two part but the former WB exec ruin this...But i dont know how true it is

Okay

The problem with Dark phoenix was disney...

They destroyed that movie so that people will think that only the MCU can save Xmen or none mcu movies...Didnt you see how the paid critics were attacking venom but praising antman and wasp?

I remember stating last year on the mcu thread how disney abandonned the marketing of DP after its second day of marketing in china.

They cut a lot of DP scenes because they copied some parts from it and put it in Captain marvel..So, in other for people not to know, it parts were cut out from DP.

DP was like a farewell to xmen from fox but disney did well to cut it that the movie was under 2hours.. Which is not good for a final movie
ehen, i forgot to menti0n ven0m. Ven0m was a g0od film that diss me tried to ruin. I n0ticed it early on. And again, the best way to ruin a m0vie is to sh0rten its run time. Same thing happened to suicide squad.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Skseries:
Nolan's movies are long but one don't get bored along the way, infact u crave for more, have watch MOS and BVS again trust me it was still boring to me already most of the parts where.

I love long movies along as it gets me excited for more, saw interstellar last weekend, it was long but I just couldn't close my eyes so as not to miss any part.

For a 3hr movie BVS was just alot of crap to me, MOS I still enjoyed a little. JZ watchmen was his first movie I even saw and I found it boring, but I saw HBO's watchmen and I liked it better.
that's cos snyder tries to make the films realistic with the times. He makes his characterz go through the everyday man life. I mean, aside bvs, which superman film showed kent doing journalism or doubting himself or brought real life warfare politics to the fore fr0nt? Zack brought these themes and al0ng with a less fantastical approach to the st0ry telling, makes one b0red unless u stay calm to follow it. But n0lan has his style. He goes philosophical, and his philosophy al0ne interests u.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

me I don't even think it's about the director, some movie plot just get u glued to ur seat, av seen prestige, interstellar, inception even Dunkirk that I didn't like much but I was glued to my screen eager to see what happens next, only momento I couldn't watch bcus it seem to old, but that will to know what it's about was there. I saw doctor sleep it was a 3hr plus movie, I didn't know the director till date but I was glued to my seat.

If the story is good regardless of director ppl will stay. U just cant be telling a story that's not captivating and expect ppl to see through it. Have seen Aquaman like half a dozen times, even though some of the jokes were wack, but the story line was interesting.

But with Zack, have never liked his story telling, his problem is he over think things, he forgets this is comic book, u don't have to picture it in life scenario, they are fiction no one expect u to prove how it's possible in real life.

Typical example of this is Aquaman. Zack felt he needed a water bubble for ppl to talk under water, JW came and totally scrap it and made them just talk normally, and no one cared, it's a CB movie it's not suppose to be real.

JZ makes his film too unnecessary complex IMO
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

lol, bro me and my folks trash talk ourselves and we d0n't do bad stuffs. There are th0se who say m0re than their m0uth and when u get to kn0w them, u are surprised by how gentle they are. The guy was obviously trying to be funny in an immature way. Actually, those who should be feared are the holier than thou.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I tire for the guy.

I have stated my opinion clearly several times what Zack needs to do to make him one of the biggest if not the biggest director on ground.

If I hated Zack will I be sharing my opinion that can help him for good?

I remember saying that Zack is one of the best Cinematographer and great in casting roles. But he has yet to achieve what he needs to achieve as a director because he is not playing the game well.

John Campea that attacked the DCEU franchise while shilling for disney, loves MoS and BVS.

Is JC who is an indirect/direct fan of Zack not responsible for Zack's backlash? That's what shilling for disney caused

Most people don't know
this same John Campea they say it's a DC hater keep saying MOS is his best CB movie, just bcus one criticize doesn't mean one hate, I criticize JS alot but it's based on his movie that have seen not like I hate him.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Skseries:
me I don't even think it's about the director, some movie plot just get u glued to ur seat, av seen prestige, interstellar, inception even Dunkirk that I didn't like much but I was glued to my screen eager to see what happens next, only momento I couldn't watch bcus it seem to old, but that will to know what it's about was there. I saw doctor sleep it was a 3hr plus movie, I didn't know the director till date but I was glued to my seat.

If the story is good regardless of director ppl will stay. U just cant be telling a story that's not captivating and expect ppl to see through it. Have seen Aquaman like half a dozen times, even though some of the jokes were wack, but the story line was interesting.

But with Zack, have never liked his story telling, his problem is he over think things, he forgets this is comic book, u don't have to picture it in life scenario, they are fiction no one expect u to prove how it's possible in real life.

Typical example of this is Aquaman. Zack felt he needed a water bubble for ppl to talk under water, JW came and totally scrap it and made them just talk normally, and no one cared, it's a CB movie it's not suppose to be real.

JZ makes his film too unnecessary complex IMO

I appreciate Zack for taking his time to making his comic book realistic, unfortunately it is what is being used to attack him....

Thats why i said he should learn the game, once he masters the game, Zack will be the most sort after director.

The guy is in a tough position...I really feel for him
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, bro me and my folks trash talk ourselves and we d0n't do bad stuffs. There are th0se who say m0re than their m0uth and when u get to kn0w them, u are surprised by how gentle they are. The guy was obviously trying to be funny in an immature way. Actually, those who should be feared are the holier than thou.

Nobody is forming holier than thou, rather keep negative thoughts to yourself..

If you don't, then be ready for the consequences...Thats why the plastic man actor is paying the price today.

James Gunn is just lucky because WB came to his rescue.

People should learn to keep whatever ill thinking they have from social media, especially twitter, FB or Insta
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Skseries:
this same John Campea they say it's a DC hater keep saying MOS is his best CB movie, just bcus one criticize doesn't mean one hate, I criticize JS alot but it's based on his movie that have seen not like I hate him.

JC is a paid blogger or critic, so his opinions were totally bias against the DCEU, despite the fact that he loved BVS and MOS

His video was uploaded confessing that he is on disney's payroll, thats why he deactivated his account
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

actually, i remember when the likes of ra'as were bashing zack, i was there pointing to people like hulk616 and i think vic2ree or so the bias but they didn't want to buy it. It was t0o obvious to see. I was all against ragnarok and cap lars0n and ultr0n that i said it all t0o often. I said things like, if suicide squad is rated the way it was, and ir0n man 2 is fresh then critics were massively against the dceu. I never said it was a g0od m0vie bt i said its rating was t0o harsh. I kept arguing that it wasn't all snyder and that fact0rz played a part. I wasn't on twitter to dig evidence cos i felt it was all t0o glaring. I made menti0n of how ben affleck's live by night was t0rn to shreds m0nths to him starting filming on the batman or stuff like it was t0o c0nvenient how live by night was murdered by critics just when pre pro for the batman was to start. The deathstroke even menti0ned filming was to start towards march 2017. That's why i kept pointing fingerz at critics for why ben affleck didn't make the film rather than the obvious relapse news of alcoholism. I pointd s0mething aside his divorce made affleck relapse.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I have been doing my part by putting my money where my mouth is (by trying to watch any DCEU movie in cinema as many times as possible)..,, and I have always from the beginning patronizing anything DCEU put out there even when I had a divergent view on a particular movie.
I don't need to come online to post someone else tweets about those paid critics in order to prove myself that there is actually a conspiracy or gang-up against DCEU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.