Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1243590 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Social media is a dangerous place because it gives you freedom to talk anyhow, but one thing people don't realize is that these tweets can easily be brought out to haunt you later.

I knew this long ago thats why I don't post much on Facebook (1 post in like 2 years) or twitter where i use my account to post strictly on comic books and updates...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2020
OMG!!

John Campea has deleted his twitter account!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2020
John Campea was exposed some days ago after confessing on video that he is on Disney's payroll

Evidence;

https://twitter.com/FilmGob/status/1269656318593454081

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2020
Remember, this is John Campea who was saying that Aquaman was trash and will get destroyed by Mary Popkins...Same thing collider crew did

Evidence came out were in a video clip shows him confessing that he is on DIsney's payroll...

So, all those Mcu fanboys that will be asking for evidence that people are on disney payroll to support the mcu, well we now how evdence.

More will be exposed.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2020
A huge win for DCEU fans as we now have evidence that bloggers and most critics are on disney payroll, thats why they support the MCU so much even when they produce trash movies.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2020
I dey wait for any MCU fan to come open mouth for here or the movie thread....

The kind finishing were I go give am eh
.... grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2020
See my post exposing them before...

See how they always try to bring down DC movies while praising MCU/Disney movies grin grin

TheKingIsHere:
Remember how paid Disney/Marvel critics and bloggers were trying so hard to bring Aquaman down at the box office?

Remember, when we said there was huge bias towards DC in general?

Well, click on this link below as it shows the obvious lies these guys were spewing just to bring DC down and hail mcu.

Click here to see how they tell lies and were exposed;

https://mobile.twitter.com/FilmGob/status/1082022708362252290

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2020
He has been caught and has now deactivated his account.

More of them will be dealt with..

Grace Randolph is currently siding with the snyder cut fans now to save face.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2020
Take note that the video was made by John Campea in 2016. shocked shocked

People get time to dig your past, especially on twitter.

Now, John Campea has deleted his twitter account to save face

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nekr0N(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2020
PATAlolade:

This is the tweets.
I am going to miss him

This guy was obviously catching cruise but he should have opened a new account.. foolish to still use this one
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nekr0N(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Was it filmgob that exposed him?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Nekr0N:

Was it filmgob that exposed him?

Yes, it is film gob.... cheesy

A lot of bloggers are fearing the guy now....

He has taken down collider crew and John campea
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Remember, this is John Campea who was saying that Aquaman was trash and will get destroyed by Mary Popkins...Same thing collider crew did

Evidence came out were in a video clip shows him confessing that he is on DIsney's payroll...

So, all those Mcu fanboys that will be asking for evidence that people are on disney payroll to support the mcu, well we now how evdence.

More will be exposed.

The same this John Campea and others that brainwashed many of DC fans into believing that Zack Snyder was actually the cause, and even YOU buy into it.
A few of us smelt it from afar, but others were clamoring for MCU's style.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Simple advise;

Stop writing things that support evil.

Better still, deactivate your account and start a new slate by creating a new one.

Most people don't know the huge negative backlash in just talking anyhow, especially on social media...

The guy had one of the most secured jobs in the world (working for WB) and now he has lost it.

He will suffer looking for jobs because his tweet will haunt him.

James gunn was lucky because WB came to his rescue
lol, it's n0t abt supporting evil. The dude didn't post anything that hails hitler or anything. It was a joke his immature self made. And he didn't make any like that in years f0llowing that. S0on, s0me0ne would post regarding how he feels abt society and get fired. Or express culture shock and be accused of an0ther thing. Okay, s0on it would be people who banter 0n f0otball. L0ok, we all act stupid in our younger days, it doesn't mean we are what we were bk then. We learn, unlearn and relearn.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2020
SMUAG:

The same this John Campea and others that brainwashed many of DC fans into believing that Zack Snyder was actually the cause, and even YOU buy into it.
lol alot of them had the believe snyder was the problem, forgetting public opini0n was being changed to favor one. Like, i kept saying there was a bias. For instance, how can MOS recieve an average rating when ragnarok is praised? It all went downhill the minute M0S was attacked. WB in their haste became paran0id, else the initial plan acc0rding to Crowe was to get a superman franchise going before batman was introduced. We wouldn't have gotten BvS but a superman sequel that introduced wayne in the end credits. Those critics really directd how the dceu would go. Green lantern, and suicide squad had they carried the marvel tag, would've been praised. W0nder w0man was no different fr0m those films, but they couldn't bash the film kn0wing feminist backlash. I remember saying Guardian initially released a bad review of w0nder w0man bt as m0re critics gave it a positive rating, that review was deletd and a positive one was written. Same thing with birds of prey. That film is ren0wned crap bt it was praised. N0w, imagine the film was a male Dc film.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, it's n0t abt supporting evil. The dude didn't post anything that hails hitler or anything. It was a joke his immature self made. And he didn't make any like that in years f0llowing that. S0on, s0me0ne would post regarding how he feels abt society and get fired. Or express culture shock and be accused of an0ther thing. Okay, s0on it would be people who banter 0n f0otball. L0ok, we all act stupid in our younger days, it doesn't mean we are what we were bk then. We learn, unlearn and relearn.

Wait o.

So, you didn't see the part in the screenshot that was posted directly to you where he stated clearly that the activity he loves was kidnapping homeless women and cutting off their breast?!!

If that wasn't evil, and you defend this kind of statement, I fear for the kind of person that you are.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nekr0N(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Man, That guy is the Batman of YouTubers...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2020
SMUAG:

I have always exposed fake paid Disney critics here even when others failed to do so.

Zack Snyder was an easy target as his style of movie made it easy for fake critics to attack.

My simple advise to Zack is that he should make his movies a bit easier for younger minds to watch and understand as his movies are very complex and takes time to understand.

He should also make them 2hrs and not the 3.5hrs because when your movie length is not too long, it gives it a higher rewatching rate.

He should also avoid the sjw wahala when portraying women...

Once he is able to do this, I can assure you that Zack will be the most sort out director.

I hope Zack learns how to play the game and make it huge
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Nekr0N:

Man, That guy is the Batman of YouTubers...

I tell you cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nekr0N(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I tell you cheesy

And the way he talks in his live videos, with the accent and everything is soo funny grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Nekr0N:

And the way he talks in his live videos, with the accent and everything is soo funny grin grin

I tell you...

You won't even know that he can do a thorough investigative work cos you will just be laughing
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Grace Randolph is currently siding with the snyder cut fans now to save face.. cheesy cheesy

Hehehe..... I know say this recent news they give you orgasm. grin

How the guy take slip up sef. Is he a collider writer?? That site they anniy me at times.

E remain Grace and Scott Mendelson— Forbes. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Wait o.

So, you didn't see the part in the screenshot that was posted directly to you where he stated clearly that the activity he loves was kidnapping homeless women and cutting off their breast?!!

If that wasn't evil, and you defend this kind of statement, I fear for the kind of person that you are.
lol, the kind of pers0n i am finds it funny, that doesn't mean i hate w0men or disrespect them. I dnt think the guy has d0ne what he said and by the way, c0medians say worse than that. But hey, whatever rocks their boat. What people ign0re is, after 8 years, he didn't say n0r act said way with tweet till n0w, and posts of 8 yearz is what they use to judge him.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nekr0N(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2020
Progenix:

Hehehe..... I know say this recent news they give you orgasm. grin

How the guy take slip up sef. Is he a collider writer?? That site they anniy me at times.

E remain Grace and Scott Mendelson— Forbes. grin

I swear, those 2 grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I have always exposed fake paid Disney critics here even when others failed to do so.

Zack Snyder was an easy target as his style of movie made it easy for fake critics to attack.

My simple advise to Zack is that he should make his movies a bit easier for younger minds to watch and understand as his movies are very complex and takes time to understand.

He should also make them 2hrs and not the 3.5hrs because when your movie length is not too long, it gives it a higher rewatching rate.

Once he is able to do this, I can assure you that Zack will be the most sort out director.

lol, ur statement is funny. Talking abt sjw, bro snyder films try in portraying w0men without subjectifying them. Audiences were impressed with how he portrayed faora and really gave w0men s0mething to do. If by portraying nudity, then critics can't judge snyder cos such scenes are part of the story. He aint doing it like the furious films. So i dnt kn0w where the sjw stuff is c0ming fr0m. Zack respects w0men and he is a great pers0n to work with. I dnt see where sjw is attacking him. Again, the run time has to do with story u want to tell. N0lan's films take lots of run time but people d0n't talk. TDKR was t0o l0ng. BvS had to be l0ng cos that was the situati0n wb put him. How can u tell a bvs tale with a 2hr20mins run time when u are told to develop a superman character that wasn't developd in M0s? Or introduce an0ther major character, build on M0s, build a shared universe, introduce a 3rd character then a villain and so on. Even n0lan would have needed a 3hr run. Then its Jl, u saw what we got with a 1hr run time. The m0vies that have short runs are r0mance, c0medy and buddy acti0n flicks. But when u are doing character and world building stuff, u need alot of run time. Snyder's evil dead didn't have a l0ng run.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, you mean am. grin

Abeg gist me the collider matter. Seems I have been out of loop of recent movie critics wahala.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

In his mind he was having fun...See how his tweets came back to haunt him.

But seriously, people get time to investigate your past ooo..

The guy is not even that popular.

s0me0ne just wanted to ruin him. If n0t, why dig that far? Or even pick problem with a post of 8 yearz? The hypocritical nature of americans. Trumpy has made s0me questi0nable c0mments that he made with all seriousness and defends but hey, they voted him as Potus. 'i remember the wipe them on d a$$' statement. Or the shithole statement.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by PATAlolade(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

In his mind he was having fun...See how his tweets came back to haunt him.

But seriously, people get time to investigate your past ooo..

The guy is not even that popular.

The person that expose him said that he made some statement about "Black Lives Matter".
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

LoL grin ... This just brings the cliche saying to mind. "Everyday for the thief...."

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

"Bystanders often see more of the game than those that play"
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Phewww! I have been avoiding this thread like a plague. thankfully I have bow watched episode 4, it was really nice.
F..k Yolanda is my crush of the series now, the girl is cute and is surely a break from stargirl portrayal. Stargirl stubbornness is giving birth to beautiful events after all.
my stand on nude remains don't share it, once you click send what happens afterwards is out of your control. hell, meet up with the person and let d person takes pictures in his mind, if that is it.
Well, let's see what happens next.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

If I could recall vividly, only three guys here (maybe a few others but I can't recall): me, Tonyspike and Minemrys were fully in support of Zack's vision, while others wanted DCEU to copy MCU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.