Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,530 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1259041 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (1544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by LordTheus(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Laurene:
here I am baby.
Hmmm. I thought maybe you deactivated. Some of our female CBM followers like Cao and Sabrina seem to have abandoned these places. Nice to know you're still around smiley.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by LordTheus(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Unfortunate:

No de mention me anyhow
LoL this moniker...grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by LordTheus(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
pu7pl3:

Guy e no easy to quit Nairaland tbh grin grin grin I've tried

And yes it's chrome
Real talk. Even if you're not actively involved in any discussions, it's fun (and almost addictive for me) reading threads and witnessing hilarity in some of them.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
LordTheus:

Real talk. Even if you're not actively involved in any discussions, it's fun (and almost addictive for me) reading threads and witnessing hilarity in some of them.

I swear. Na the Koko be dat. grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, seems like me, u really dnt have that much of an interesting social circle to be addictd to NL.

Lol, it seems so. cheesy

Here's fun and I get to engage in topics or stuffs I love.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2020
pu7pl3:

Argh sad sad I don't like opera mini embarassed embarassed chrome and UC browser for me

As for the quitting stuff I've come to terms that I can't just do it..I now love this place as much as I love Twitter even with all their lack of improvements..I also miss some of those DC Vs Marvel banter grin..by now me and Hulk would have been talking about how dark nights metal is trash or not trash grin grin

I don't use Opera Mini much since last year, I use Opera Browser. Mini is mainly for downloads. I use all, I think of chrome when mini isn't reliable. UC Browser was once my top Mini Alternative and main download browser. But since the year I noticed Opera Mini (after some upgrades) was as fast as UC and even faster at times, I swapped wholly. Also the fact that UC consumes far more data back then didn't help matters.

The NL stuff I had it under control then but since the Lockdown period, I lost it, Opera News feeds and NL mostly take up 70% of my free time. But I'll try, I need my Comics ASAP. grin

I miss hulkman tho, funny guy. He was the only one I could argue deep comic related stuff with in the movies thread.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Pu7pl3! D0n't reply, just smile cos i told u they would drop points lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:58am On Jun 20, 2020
LordTheus:

Exactly...seun needs to upgrade tho..this old format can get tiring at times and the b.ots are really crazy

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Minemrys:

sorry I had to reply

Cc abduleez1

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:05am On Jun 20, 2020
abduleez1:

I don't use Opera Mini much since last year, I use Opera Browser. Mini is mainly for downloads. I use all, I think of chrome when mini isn't reliable. UC Browser was once my top Mini Alternative and main download browser. But since the year I noticed Opera Mini (after some upgrades) was as fast as UC and even faster at times, I swapped wholly. Also the fact that UC consumes far more data back then didn't help matters.

The NL stuff I had it under control then but since the Lockdown period, I lost it, Opera News feeds and NL mostly take up 70% of my free time. But I'll try, I need my Comics ASAP. grin

I miss hulkman tho, funny guy. He was the only one I could argue deep comic related stuff with in the movies thread.

for me being a grown up comic nerd Ive mastered the art of reading on the go, 20mins tops and I'm done with one issue and il still remember stuffs grin so I don't need to stay offline for that

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Laurene: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2020
LordTheus:

Hmmm. I thought maybe you deactivated. Some of our female CBM followers like Cao and Sabrina seem to have abandoned these places. Nice to know you're still around smiley.
thanks. since no more theatre for now, everyone is on low key.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2020
Emmynator:

I think this summarizes everything, the problem is extremism.

That's great to hear... Cool!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Minemrys:
pu7pl3:

sorry I had to reply

Cc abduleez1

For una mind na dey happy abi. grin lol.

I trust RM, na 2 weeks tops they'll be ahead the table. grin. So nothing change, nothing new. cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
pu7pl3:

for me being a grown up comic nerd Ive mastered the art of reading on the go, 20mins tops and I'm done with one issue and il still remember stuffs grin so I don't need to stay offline for that

Hmmm, BOSSMAN. grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
abduleez1:

For una mind na dey happy abi. grin lol.

I trust RM, na 2 weeks tops they'll be ahead the table. grin. So nothing change, nothing new. cheesy
kikikiki Atm still dy oh.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nazgul: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kaycee7:
You think say repelling 3 Nazgul riders at full power na beans? Dude fought and killed a fvcking Balrog for crying out loud.
and you had to call me out
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nazgul:
and you had to call me out
grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
IamMichael:

But Feminism isn't about showing the importance of women na...

You see, you already got it wrong from the start.

Gbam
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kiteman cry cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Freebettingtips: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Kiteman cry cry

Hell yeah!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sneak peak on Cheetah. grin

At least ain't looking like a CATS abomination. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Kiteman cry cry

Lemao grin grin cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Here's your date for digital release of Deathstroke: Knights and Dragons. grin

August 4th.

Cc Pu7pl3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 3:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Episode 12 ✔️

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Sabr1na(f): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2020
LordTheus:

Hmmm. I thought maybe you deactivated. Some of our female CBM followers like Cao and Sabrina seem to have abandoned these places.
Not entirely true wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Sabr1na:

Not entirely true wink
LoL. Are you back for good? Or is this a temporary resurrection? grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy birthday, BankyGee grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2020
abduleez1:

Same here. This guy just has a similarity with everyone on this thread
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Sabr1na:

Not entirely true wink

this account isn't even 1day old grin grin grin it's true jor, y'all abandoned these places

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy birthday, BankyGee grin grin
Happy birthday Mr. BankyGee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Sabr1na(f): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
pu7pl3:

this account isn't even 1day old grin grin grin it's true jor, y'all abandoned these places
Which is why I said not entirely true. I mean, my current presence here should indicate that I didn't completely abandon these areas wink

Vic2Ree:

LoL. Are you back for good? Or is this a temporary resurrection? grin
Time is a snitch my dear. We'll just have to wait and see grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sabr1na:
Time is a snitch my dear. We'll just have to wait and see grin
Ok ooo. We're watching you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (1544) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.