Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1247061 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

am l0oking forward to the boys than i am d0om patrol sha. When is it c0ming out?

I don't know o, I've not heard anything about that one...even forgot about it sef
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

where cr7 first win ball0n d'or? Michael owen, vvd, stevie g, torres, aliss0n were n0t vying for top awards shey? How many points messi take use beat vvd? Uefa abi fifa are just pro spain. It is obvious. I d0n tire to argue abeg. I am running away.

How many of una? How consistent una dey for the top awards? Make I dey mention names for top 3 every seasons ni? From Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Xavi, Griezmann, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Ramos, Puyol, Cassilas, Kroos, Modric, Benzema, Kaka, Neymar etc....

Vvd get luck cos that's receding Messi. Vvd was mainly buying sentiments from peeps tired from the old order. In a realistic sense, how many things vvd do wey him be 2nd. Mane perform pass am die sef. If we want to talk statistically No one but Messi deserved that award without doubt last season. Unless we want to go the sentimentalist route.

Make we die the matter Sha. But fact remains La Liga is better than Epl. Epl remains the moneybags. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

am l0oking forward to the boys than i am d0om patrol sha. When is it c0ming out?

Damn you just remind me of the over realistic and over sweet Show that made 2019 a glorious one. grin grin

Damn I remember that crazy teaser we got in December for season 2. Corona just spoil news for major series jare. Apart from the in development ones everywhere just dull.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

wr0ng, Lfc isn't rich c0mpared to city or man u. The 75m we spent was fr0m coutinho m0ney. And u d0n't see us signing playerz with that sum every seas0n. By the way, vvd was in 2018. We were unable to sign last seas0n and a guy that wantd to sign for us Timo werner, we couldn't cos of m0ney. Liverp0ol aren't rich. If we were, you'd kn0w. Man U signed big and always signs, we d0n't.

Please, stop saying Liverpool is not rich abeg. You lost Timo Werner to Chelsea because there is no need to buy an uprising player for that heavy fee and still put him on the bench, not because you don't have the financial strength to get him. Or are you telling me that the proceeds from UCL and Super cup trophies at your disposal still you can't get a player for #54m?
Remember after the season you guys lost the UCL and EPL to both Madrid and Mancity respectively, and the new season was about starting and they asked Klop why he is not recruiting new legs......he said that: "there is no need of disrupting the current crop of players we have". Not exactly his words, but same point made.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmynator:

Fairness and equity, not equality bro.
I said fight for equality is misguided, as long as man and woman have different biology make up and strengths call for equality is misguided. I tell you, I am not optimistic that feminism can make any more progress than it already has, because anything beyond that is no more feminism.
Equality is what makes some kids to be called dullard even when in a real sense they aren't, they are not just suited to the system that is the judge.
We could delve deep into the philosophy of feminism by comparing what it was and what it is today. We will see that the current wave of feminism is pointless.
Fairness covers equity bro...

Equality and Equity or Equality and fairness... whichever goes! Equity and Fairness means literally the same thing!

We are saying same thing bro!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Have you guys seen the Justice league:Sunder cut teaser on YouTube?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2dMzlOIVxg

The new Deathstroke animation which was first showcased as a show on CW Snapseed. It's been compiled as a full movie just like Constantine: City of Demons.

Epicness and Bloodlust awaits. And for the uninitiated they get to see the god-awesomeness of Lady Shiva. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPjF9sJcj4A

The Zack SnyderCut teaser trailer for Justice League. grin

Epicness awaits. grin grin cheesy

Modified: Treyknowles beat me to it. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
IamMichael:

Fairness covers equity bro...

Equality and Equity or Equality and fairness... whichever goes! Equity and Fairness means literally the same thing!

We are saying same thing bro!
My main point is equality is not a valid target for feminism.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
abduleez1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2dMzlOIVxg

The new Deathstroke animation which was first showcased as a show on CW Snapseed. It's been compiled as a full movie just like Constantine: City of Demons.

Epicness and Bloodlust awaits. And for the uninitiated they get to see the god-awesomeness of Lady Shiva. grin grin

When is it dropping??
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
abduleez1:

I hope that isn't my Darkseid undecided undecided

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
DARKSEID IS!!!! grin grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
The Batman, Zack Snyder's Justice League, The Suicide Squad, Black Adam, Aquaman 2, and Wonder Woman 84 will all have panels at DC virtual event on August 22nd. INSTANT NUT��� cool

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmynator:

My main point is equality is not a valid target for feminism.
Why?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
abduleez1:

Oh boy grin grin grin grin See theme song!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
SMUAG:

Please, stop saying Liverpool is not rich abeg. You lost Timo Werner to Chelsea because there is no need to buy an uprising player for that heavy fee and still put him on the bench, not because you don't have the financial strength to get him. Or are you telling me that the proceeds from UCL and Super cup trophies at your disposal still you can't get a player for #54m?
Remember after the season you guys lost the UCL and EPL to both Madrid and Mancity respectively, and the new season was about starting and they asked Klop why he is not recruiting new legs......he said that: "there is no need of disrupting the current crop of players we have". Not exactly his words, but same point made.
after we lost ucl and epl, JK bought Becker and fabinho. It's this seas0n we didn't buy playerz. C0me to think of it, city still buys playerz they bench, why? Cos they have the m0ney. We d0n't have m0ney bro. Recently the club wantd to stop paying its staff b4 the fans c0mplained. The UCL m0ney goes to wage bill, plus we are going to refund tv m0ney due to the pandemic. L0ok at city and man u, their highest earner recieves 350k, but in my club, salah the highest earner recieves 200k per week. We aren't rich bro.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
abduleez1:

Damn you just remind me of the over realistic and over sweet Show that made 2019 a glorious one. grin grin

Damn I remember that crazy teaser we got in December for season 2. Corona just spoil news for major series jare. Apart from the in development ones everywhere just dull.
i tel u bro. Wetin dy my mind n0w in terms of tv, is the boys and my epl. Too bad the boys doesn't have a date yet.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
abduleez1:

How many of una? How consistent una dey for the top awards? Make I dey mention names for top 3 every seasons ni? From Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Xavi, Griezmann, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Ramos, Puyol, Cassilas, Kroos, Modric, Benzema, Kaka, Neymar etc....

Vvd get luck cos that's receding Messi. Vvd was mainly buying sentiments from peeps tired from the old order. In a realistic sense, how many things vvd do wey him be 2nd. Mane perform pass am die sef. If we want to talk statistically No one but Messi deserved that award without doubt last season. Unless we want to go the sentimentalist route.

Make we die the matter Sha. But fact remains La Liga is no better than Epl. Epl remains the best. grin grin

nuff said lol. If u watchd vvd u w0n't be quick to throw that great man under the bus. I may be sentimental bt that's just it.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

I don't know o, I've not heard anything about that one...even forgot about it sef
has to do with c0r0na. Hopefully next m0nth or august. Doesn't have a date yet sha.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

after we lost ucl and epl, JK bought Becker and fabinho. It's this seas0n we didn't buy playerz. C0me to think of it, city still buys playerz they bench, why? Cos they have the m0ney. We d0n't have m0ney bro. Recently the club wantd to stop paying its staff b4 the fans c0mplained. The UCL m0ney goes to wage bill, plus we are going to refund tv m0ney due to the pandemic. L0ok at city and man u, their highest earner recieves 350k, but in my club, salah the highest earner recieves 200k per week. We aren't rich bro.

Since this thread/section is for DCEU's related topics let's stop here, and probably continue (if at all we do) in football thread.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Who's seen the new Fortnite Aquaman??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Hfi-4Q4wo

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

nuff said lol. If u watchd vvd u w0n't be quick to throw that great man under the bus. I may be sentimental bt that's just it.

Lol, see the way you stylishly twist my convoy. grin
No wahala Sha. grin Vvd is good Sha. I watch his performances. cool

You be LFC fan abi? grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Happy 29th birthday to Willa Rolland.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol, see the way you stylishly twist my convoy. grin No wahala Sha. grin Vvd is good Sha. I watch his performances. cool
You be LFC fan abi? grin
yup, my bl0od is #RED
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
SMUAG:

Since this thread/section is for DCEU's related topics let's stop here, and probably continue (if at all we do) in football thread.
yea, exactly. Totally agree. The JL teaser was so snyderish. Tonyspike hope you've seen it?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
IamMichael:

Why?
Equality is a pseudo word. If equality is achieved then someone is at disadvantage.
Man and woman can never be equal in the real sense of it.
In some areas one sex will have advantage over the other. The next wave of feminism will only seek to take away the advantages of men while holding on to the advantages of women.
That's why I said I am not optimistic that feminism can achieve any more than it already has, anything beyond what they've already achieved is not feminism.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmynator:

Equality is a pseudo word. If equality is achieved then someone is at disadvantage.
In some areas one sex will have advantage over the other. The next wave of feminism will only seek to take away the advantages of men while holding on to the advantages of women.
That's why I said I am not optimistic that feminism can achieve any more than it already has, anything beyond what they've already achieved is not feminism.
that's why i keep saying people d0n't get what feminism is. The equality isn't biological. It is w0men at the same level with men in a working envir0nment, getting equal pay as their counterpart. It is w0men having the chance to stand for p0siti0ns and having a say. It's abt w0men n0t being abused and their voice recognized, their abilities etc recognized rather than seen always as the sub0rdinate. That's really the idea of it. N0t w0men measuring dicks with men. That's what w0nder w0man tried to do. S0mething m0st h0llyw0od films d0n't get, as they go so much to the extent to equate w0men with men on biological levels i.e portraying supergirl as m0re str0nger than superman in physical strength in the cw show.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmynator:

You have got equality missed up with some other concept.

Equality here like i said simply means no discrimination based on gender.

If the cut off mark by Jamb for instance is 200, then the equality here is that you don't set a different cut off mark for women.

If there is opportunity for work in a mine, then equality here means that any woman that decides to apply for same mine work with men should not be refused just because of health risks. The risks should be laid out for the person rather and let her decide if she wants to proceed or not on her own.

If a position for a lecturing job is open, it's open for everyone. Tagging the job as a man job is a discrimination that breeds inequality because you have skillfully decided that women can't do the job without giving them a chance.
It's like someone who doesn't know you writing you off just because they think they know better without giving you the chance to prove yourself...

That's what equality means, and that's what Feminism is about...equal chances for everyone!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

that's why i keep saying people d0n't get what feminism is. The equality isn't biological. It is w0men at the same level with men in a working envir0nment, getting equal pay as their counterpart. It is w0men having the chance to stand for p0siti0ns and having a say. It's abt w0men n0t being abused and their voice recognized, their abilities etc recognized rather than seen always as the sub0rdinate. That's really the idea of it. N0t w0men measuring dicks with men. That's what w0nder w0man tried to do. S0mething m0st h0llyw0od films d0n't get, as they go so much to the extent to equate w0men with men on biological levels i.e portraying supergirl as m0re str0nger than superman in physical strength in the cw show.
Your points are valid, but you may be having the first wave of feminism in mind, the current wave of feminism isn't about equality or equity, it is about taking from men.
On equality, for example, is it a result of inequality that male footballers in England earn more money than female?
Is it because of inequality that female models generally earn more than male?
My point is except we want to give pseudo definition to equality, equality between male and female in the real sense of it is a mirage. I believe the reigning statement now is "life no balance". In my experience, trying to bring about equality doesn't lead to fairness in most cases.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
IamMichael:

You have got equality missed up with some other concept.

Equality here like i said simply means no discrimination based on gender.

If the cut off mark by Jamb for instance is 200, then the equality here is that you don't set a different cut off mark for women.

If there is opportunity for work in a mine, then equality here means that any woman that decides to apply for same mine work with men should not be refused just because of health risks. The risks should be laid out for the person rather and let her decide if she wants to proceed or not on her own.

If a position for a lecturing job is open, it's open for everyone. Tagging the job as a man job is a discrimination that breeds inequality because you have skillfully decided that women can't do the job without giving them a chance.
It's like someone who doesn't know you writing you off just because they think they know better without giving you the chance to prove yourself...

That's what equality means, and that's what Feminism is about...equal chances for everyone!
My point is that the chances may truly never be equal. Each sex will still get the advantage over another in different scenarios.
My second point is, the current wave of feminism we are seeing is not geared at equality, if it is, it is in the wrong sense of it. In a society like America, the idea of equality as is propagated is attained, we only have people refusing to lay down arms and still fighting on. Nothing ideological can be 100% attained, so that shouldn't be an excuse. The problem is Nigeria for example is that we are copying the whites even when we haven't even achieved the first wave of feminism goals.
Believe me, I understand all you guys points, and I agree with them. The only difference is in application.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

has to do with c0r0na. Hopefully next m0nth or august. Doesn't have a date yet sha.

Just let us know when it's time...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Unfortunate(m): 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
abduleez1:

In the future maybe. Make we dey look. grin

They were only unfortunate Fielding against RM.
Abduleez1

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.