Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1241048 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 2:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Topmaike007:
use Astonishing comic reader

pu7pl3:

I use Zarchiver...

How are you enjoying dark Knight death metal?

Thanks, I got both.

DK: DM is crazy, loving it so far.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
....and another one bites the dust... With Brainwave back Courtney's family shall be in danger, although Icicle is having feels for mama Courtney.. Seeing as so far the show is not averse to killing off people, I suspect Pat's son might be the next casualty...

6.5 / 10

And I Can't believe Courtney called someone Snapdragon.. I will admit, that one was funny

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thales01:

You are very right.The tv series is not poised to make missteps as every episodes they drop is amazing.
The whole tv series is a breath of fresh air from many DC superhero tv series I have watched.
For example,how Courtney's identity was revealed to Cindy despite her wearing a mask as opposed to other dc series where the superhero would seem unrecognizable to other characters that know who they are in person when they are easily recognizable to the audience despite wearing a mask like the flash or even worse,Supergirl when she is dressed up in her superhero suit.

Gbam.

I love the way Shiv was able to easily code that Courtney was stargirl.

She's like the only blonde girl with curly hair in the show and probably the school...lol

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
Minemrys:

the courtney character is developing without her changing all of a sudden. But what i find funny was the cheap writing of her discovering jordan was icicle. That's way t0o cheap abeg. People dy lift hot f0od without any fuzz. Plus, the guy na man. That writing was t0o easy. What i expectd was that after icicle lifted the plate, and after the dinner, courtney would go on to get the plate and n0tice how cold it suddenly was. Still on still, the epis0de was great. But i fear for seas0n 2 sha. Kn0wing the cw, they w0n't live up to it. That language icicle was speaking, was it n0rweigian or icelandic?

Norwegian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
nani667:
Meanwhile.... Supergirl lipsrsealed

Thank goodness i stopped watching this show looonnnggg ago
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
I will be sharing my lil opinion on Stargirl today o.

Y'all should go and watch it now.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

abeg no spoil show for us oo
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Luci coming soon...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Norwegian
yea, thought as much.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

i doubt there are those who haven't.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Topmaike007:
abeg no spoil show for us oo

You were don watch am finish grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
nani667:
Luci coming soon...

Never been a fan of this series.

Season 1 wasnt interesting imo
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
1 month to go cool

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You were don watch am finish grin grin
but the thing get as he be, as in how Brainwave pikin go take die like that
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Never been a fan of this series.

Season 1 wasnt interesting imo

First season was great... Second season was good...

Basically quality started dropping as is the norm with DC shows... But unlike other DC shows I would not categorise the series as Shite...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
nani667:

Basically quality started dropping as is the norm with DC shows... But unlike other DC shows I would not categorise the series as Shite..

Coming from someone that claimed LOTR was a borefest...my fren shift

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

Not just borefest sir... Epic Borefest
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 2:09am On Jul 23, 2020
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:50am On Jul 23, 2020
nani667:

Not just borefest sir... Epic Borefest

You are not the best judge of what is trash and what isn't then...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 3:46am On Jul 23, 2020
pu7pl3:

You are not the best judge of what is trash and what isn't then...

Or maybe you shouldn't be so pained that someone found your best movie boring.... It is not that serious sir

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2020
nani667:

Or maybe you shouldn't be so pained that someone found your best movie boring.... It is not that serious sir

you are right....Carry on
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
nani667:

Basically quality started dropping as is the norm with DC shows... But unlike other DC shows I would not categorise the series as Shite...

It's more of a netflix show just like dare devil, luke cage etc
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Topmaike007:
but the thing get as he be, as in how Brainwave pikin go take die like that

I don't think he's dead tho.

We have to wait and see.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
pu7pl3:

Lol, nani is more of an anime fan. I don't think movies like LOTR will interest him much
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I don't think he's dead tho.

We have to wait and see.
he should not just die oo, just can't wait for Monday to arrive
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, nani is more of an anime fan. I don't think movies like LOTR will interest him much
see finishing cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
So, Stargirl latest episode was shocked shocked

Brain wave jnr found out that his dad killed his mum and now his dad likely killed him too. cry cry

Although, I have a feeling he isnt dead, but the guy was just too soft for someone having psychic powers imo.

Also, him and courtney are cousins. shocked shocked

As for Courtney/stargirl, **deeps breath**

That girl is still annoying af angry

I expected her to receive sense by now but after several episodes, this girl just gets on my nerves. **That Hourman son too just dey misbehave, but e no reach Courtney own angry**

Wahali, i almost swear for am, until i remembered that its just fiction..lol

Imagine, almost ending Pat's marriage all because of stupidity and stubbornness.

See how her mother handled her, but Pat no fit try am because they will tag him all sort of things

BTW, did anyone notice how Pat's wife was flirting with cicicle in Pat's presence when they came for dinner shocked

I have a feeling solomon grundy will escape as hourman jnr has weakened the cage a bit. That mumu boy thing he can withstand grundy in a one-one fight grin

Finally, dragonking should have allowed shiv out of her cage and whoop that dumbazz stargirl until she receive sense by fire by force angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Topmaike007:
see finishing cheesy

No be finishing or insult o, it's the fact.

I am also an anime fan, so I know..I used to follow nani's anime thread back then
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Topmaike007:
he should not just die oo, just can't wait for Monday to arrive

I don't think they will focus on him on monday. He might be kept for the finale episode or next season
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Brain wave jnr found out that his dad killed his mum and now his dad likely killed him too. cry cry

Although, I have a feeling he isnt dead, but the guy was just too soft for someone having psychic powers imo.

I expected her to receive sense by now but after several episodes, this girl just gets on my nerves. **That Hourman son too just dey misbehave, but e no reach Courtney own angry**

Imagine, almost ending Pat's marriage all because of stupidity and stubbornness.

See how her mother handled her, but Pat no fit try am because they will tag him all sort of things

BTW, did anyone notice how Pat's wife was flirting with cicicle in Pat's presence when they came for dinner shocked

I have a feeling solomon grundy will escape as hourman jnr has weakened the cage a bit. That mumu boy thing he can withstand grundy in a one-one fight grin

Finally, dragonking should have allowed shiv out of her cage and whoop that dumbazz stargirl until she receive sense by fire by force angry

Lol..na just Dumbazz Dumbazz I dey see everywhere grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I don't think they will focus on him on monday. He might be kept for the finale episode or next season
abeg oo, I am just happy for Courtney because she got another siblings aside Mike
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

hmmn all this things you type is just to make the series sweet

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.