Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1296518 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (1549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
@abduleez1, hope you are seeing this?

I hope HBOmax comes to africa one day, although Africa will be last on their list cheesy but i will pay and cancel my netflix.

I love me some TCM/TNT classic movies.

NB: That HBO already had over 30m+ in the USA, so those customers renewed their payment and joined hbomax

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
pu7pl3:

Lol..na just Dumbazz Dumbazz I dey see everywhere grin grin

The girl dey make me dey vex. cheesy

Imagine, Pat is the nicest guy in this series and is suffering because of her stubbornness.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Topmaike007:
hmmn all this things you type is just to make the series sweet

Yeah, the series sweet.

We await the next episode.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
BTW, on Doom Patrol, the Chief just booted cliff into space shocked shocked
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Yeah, the series sweet.
We await the next episode.
I dey wait next episode like kilode
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
@abduleez1, hope you are seeing this?

I hope HBOmax comes to africa one day, although Africa will be last on their list cheesy but i will pay and cancel my netflix.

I love me some TCM/TNT classic movies.

NB: That HBO already had over 30m+ in the USA, so those customers renewed their payment and joined hbomax

Africa na aftar 2021 and Nigeria na after 2023 our things here na late late we dey see am
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

The girl dey make me dey vex. cheesy

Imagine, Pat is the nicest guy in this series and is suffering because of her stubbornness.

No vex sir grin grin I still like the girl tho, I don't know why
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
BTW, on Doom Patrol, the Chief just booted cliff into space shocked shocked

That part off me o grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
So, Stargirl latest episode was shocked shocked

Brain wave jnr found out that his dad killed his mum and now his dad likely killed him too. cry cry

Although, I have a feeling he isnt dead, but the guy was just too soft for someone having psychic powers imo.

Also, him and courtney are cousins. shocked shocked

As for Courtney/stargirl, **deeps breath**

That girl is still annoying af angry

I expected her to receive sense by now but after several episodes, this girl just gets on my nerves. **That Hourman son too just dey misbehave, but e no reach Courtney own angry**

Wahali, i almost swear for am, until i remembered that its just fiction..lol

Imagine, almost ending Pat's marriage all because of stupidity and stubbornness.

See how her mother handled her, but Pat no fit try am because they will tag him all sort of things

BTW, did anyone notice how Pat's wife was flirting with cicicle in Pat's presence when they came for dinner shocked

I have a feeling solomon grundy will escape as hourman jnr has weakened the cage a bit. That mumu boy thing he can withstand grundy in a one-one fight grin

Finally, dragonking should have allowed shiv out of her cage and whoop that dumbazz stargirl until she receive sense by fire by force angry
Finally, you have acknowlegded that courtney is very annoying, imagine if it was a Nigerian setting the amount of flogging wey she go dey receive on a daily basis, she will not do or say any stupid thing again
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, nani is more of an anime fan. I don't think movies like LOTR will interest him much

So basically what you are saying is that movies do not interest me much because I am an anime fan ❓
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
nani667:

So basically what you are saying is that movies do not interest me much because I am an anime fan ❓
yeah cheesy cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
So, Stargirl latest episode was shocked shocked

Brain wave jnr found out that his dad killed his mum and now his dad likely killed him too. cry cry

Although, I have a feeling he isnt dead, but the guy was just too soft for someone having psychic powers imo.

Also, him and courtney are cousins. shocked shocked

As for Courtney/stargirl, **deeps breath**

That girl is still annoying af angry

I expected her to receive sense by now but after several episodes, this girl just gets on my nerves. **That Hourman son too just dey misbehave, but e no reach Courtney own angry**

Wahali, i almost swear for am, until i remembered that its just fiction..lol

Imagine, almost ending Pat's marriage all because of stupidity and stubbornness.

See how her mother handled her, but Pat no fit try am because they will tag him all sort of things

BTW, did anyone notice how Pat's wife was flirting with cicicle in Pat's presence when they came for dinner shocked

I have a feeling solomon grundy will escape as hourman jnr has weakened the cage a bit. That mumu boy thing he can withstand grundy in a one-one fight grin

Finally, dragonking should have allowed shiv out of her cage and whoop that dumbazz stargirl until she receive sense by fire by force angry
courtney isn't relatd to henry jr. She just thinks they are. Starman isn't her dad. Her m0m sent an email to her dad sam kurtis. Court's dad is very much alive.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
nani667:

I am saying that you are an anime fan and basically might likely not be into mythical or Folklore movies
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
johnyace:
Finally, you have acknowlegded that courtney is very annoying, imagine if it was a Nigerian setting the amount of flogging wey she go dey receive on a daily basis, she will not do or say any stupid thing again

I didnt deny that she wasnt annoying but expected her to grow and change over time (especially after realizing that the new recruit were as obnoxious as her) which she has refused to do.

But the actress is doing a great job as courtney.

I guess Treyknowles was right that she might be annoying all tru the season;

Treyknowles:

I think it's best they stop watching because Courtney might be annoying all through this season.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
pu7pl3:

That part off me o grin grin grin

I am still surprised he did that. There must be a reason
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I didnt deny that she wasnt annoying but expected her to grow and change over time (especially after realizing that the new recruit were as obnoxious as her) which she has refused to do.

But the actress is doing a great job as courtney.

I guess Treyknowles was right that she might be annoying all tru the season;

ofcos. I wasn't expecting her to change all of a sudden. It'll be gradual, if the writing is c0nsistent. I'd expect her to be grown up by seas0n 3.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I am saying that you are an anime fan and basically might likely not be into mythical or Folklore movies

Hmmm... This is probably the weirdest thing I have seen since I have been on Nairaland... So because I am an anime fan you surmise that I am not into Mythical or Folklore movies undecided

Hmmm... So using this logic, the fact that I did not like the Wonder Woman movie means I am not into Super hero movies because I am an anime fan...

Issorite

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I am still surprised he did that. There must be a reason

We will see, tonight/tomorrow
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
nani667:

Hmmm... This is probably the weirdest thing I have seen since I have been on Nairaland... So because I am an anime fan you surmise that I am not into Mythical or Folklore movies undecided

Hmmm... So using this logic, the fact that I did not like the Wonder Woman movie means I am not into Super hero movies because I am an anime fan...

Issorite

Sorry sir
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
pu7pl3:

We will see, tonight/tomorrow

I read that the candle maker is a bad ass in the comic and once dorathy uses her 3 wishes or so, he'll be free to wreck havock on the earth
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I read that the candle maker is a bad ass in the comic and once dorathy uses her 3 wishes or so, he'll be free to wreck havock on the earth

I've not really read up on the character...tbh I've not been reading Doom patrol at all..

But il check it out..

The 3 wishes might be canon for just the comics cos I think she has made more than 3 wishes already...correct me if I'm wrong
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Joker �

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2020
nani667:
Joker �
In as much as I would like to see this, it may never happen
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

I've not really read up on the character...tbh I've not been reading Doom patrol at all..

But il check it out..

The 3 wishes might be canon for just the comics cos I think she has made more than 3 wishes already...correct me if I'm wrong

I don't think it's up to 3 yet.

She first made a wish at the circus killing those spectators, her second wish was killing baby doll.

I can't remember any other wishes she made apart from these two
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I don't think it's up to 3 yet.

She first made a wish at the circus killing those spectators, her second wish was killing baby doll.

I can't remember any other wishes she made apart from these two

True...those are the only ones they have shown but chief makes it sound like she has been making wishes before he found her...

Let's watch and see tho
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

True...those are the only ones they have shown but chief makes it sound like she has been making wishes before he found her...

Let's watch and see tho
any0ne n0tice the mr. N0body reference? I think they were trying to reference tudyk voicing joker right?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Minemrys:

any0ne n0tice the mr. N0body reference? I think they were trying to reference tudyk voicing joker right?

Where? The last episode or the new one? Cos I've not watched this new one
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

Where? The last episode or the new one? Cos I've not watched this new one
the new one.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Minemrys:

the new one.

I've not watched it yet, il look out for it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

Let's watch and see tho

The chief knows the grave consequences if she makes the 3rd wish, thats why he warned her to never make any wish again.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Episode 10 of stargirl was dope, imagine brainwave killing his own son, I am 100% sure that icicle can't do the same.
No one is talking about the mail Barbara received, could it mean that Courtney's dad is still alive?

Nothing on shining Knight yet.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2020
Emmynator:
Episode 10 of stargirl was dope, imagine brainwave killing his own son, I am 100% sure that icicle can't do the same.
No one is talking about the mail Barbara received, could it mean that Courtney's dad is still alive?

Nothing on shining Knight yet.

The whole Courtney's dad saga is probably the most retarded thing about the show... There is a picture of Starman there for everyone to see, yet for some reason not even Courtney's mom can tell us whether Starman is Courtney's dad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (1549) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.