Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,976 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1239442 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

Proof is GJ's demotion for starters
That's not proof
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
With this comment from BD (a huge mcu supporter), it is so obvious that Geoff Johns was leaking DCEU information to Feigie in the past.

Since GJ was removed from anything DCEU or movie related, Fegie has been lost and hasnt made any big news.

Lets watch how things unfold, but seriously Geoff should be held accountable.
for those who do not understand where this argument started. This is TheKingIsHere saying that it is so obvious that GJ was leaking DCEU information to Feige in the past and Feige has been lost and is silent because GJ has been moved.

To defend this assertion don turn to further maths grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
wetin concern me with paid critics? All I'm holding you for is the insinuation that Feige is silent because GJ is no longer feeding him DC scripts. How did you reach this conclusion without a single proof to back it up? grin

Continue trying to change the argument to paid critics cheesy

Show me were GJ was caught leaking scripts or info to Feige and stop running around in circles grin grin You made a claim but you are finding it difficult to defend it. I'm beginning to suspect that you didn't understand what you posted initially grin grin

Bro you de burst my head cheesy

You are obvious grasping at straws now. cheesy

I just showed you that you are not the first to be shouting conspiracy theories up and down this thread.

Others did it far better before you and ended up being silenced.

You can be shouting conspiracy theories up and down, it is not new.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
for those who do not understand where this argument started. This is TheKingIsHere saying that it is so obvious that GJ was leaking DCEU information to Feige in the past and Feige has been lost and is silent because GJ has been moved.

To defend this assertion don turn to further maths grin grin

Yeah, GJ leaked details to feigie, and GJ should be held accountable. I know seeing that must have hurt ya feelings but thats the truth and there is nothing wrong there.

Also, If Marvel can pay critics to badmouth dceu, why should this (GJ leaking info to Fegie) look impossible to you?

Like i said, GJ has questions to answer
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira, it's glaring that Gj was a m0le for mcu. Doesn't it beat ur imaginati0n how cap 3 was altered the minute Bvs geared into pre producti0n? Or the fact that the BvS script was leaked before a rewrite was engineered by Affleck who brought in Terrio? Or how civil war had s0me elements BvS had? Oh, i guess u d0n't kn0w Gj had always wanted to c0ntrol the dceu. This is evident fr0m a crew member alleging how whed0n was engineered in part by Gj to undermine snyder. Gj was a m0le. He wanted snyder's ideas out. You guys d0n't w0nder how or why bvs theatrical cut was edited becos wb wanted a shorter running time. If am n0t mistaken, goyer, i meant Ayer t0o did speak against Gj.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

Proof is GJ's demotion for starters

Gbam,

Zack was no longer in the DCEU, so why did Hamada, who just came in remove GJ at a time when it was rumour was circulating that GJ leaked info to Feigie.

The demotion was not ordinary, there is something underneath
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You are obvious grasping at straws now. cheesy

I just showed you that you are not the first to be shouting conspiracy theories up and down this thread.

Others did it far better before you and ended up being silenced.

You can be shouting conspiracy theories up and down, it is not new.
Hahahahaha you are the one grasping at elephant grass now grin grin

Having struggled to back up your assertions I can never take whatever you post here serious cheesy cheesy

Next time try to get facts before dropping fallacies with confidence cheesy grin no de hide your hate for Marvel under conspiracy theories cheesy

I don laugh tire bro, could have sworn that you are trolling cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
Hahahahaha you are the one grasping at elephant grass now grin grin

Having struggled to back up your assertions I can never take whatever you post here serious cheesy cheesy

Next time try to get facts before dropping fallacies with confidence cheesy grin no de hide your hate for Marvel under conspiracy theories cheesy

I don laugh tire bro, could have sworn that you are trolling cheesy

Like i have said, there are several facts dropped, you just wanna grasp at straws by shouting conspiracy theories up and down.. grin

Your type has been handled before...since thats the only defense you can come up with.

All the evidence has been provided on this thread, the signs are there, do the maths yourself.

If they can pay critics to give negative reviews, getting leaked scripts is not big a problem.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Minemrys:
100naira, it's glaring that Gj was a m0le for mcu. Doesn't it beat ur imaginati0n how cap 3 was altered the minute Bvs geared into pre producti0n? Or the fact that the BvS script was leaked before a rewrite was engineered by Affleck who brought in Terrio? Or how civil war had s0me elements BvS had? Oh, i guess u d0n't kn0w Gj had always wanted to c0ntrol the dceu. This is evident fr0m a crew member alleging how whed0n was engineered in part by Gj to undermine snyder. Gj was a m0le. He wanted snyder's ideas out. You guys d0n't w0nder how or why bvs theatrical cut was edited becos wb wanted a shorter running time. If am n0t mistaken, goyer t0o did speak against Gj.
All you have just posted is just claims without proof and the second part of your post do not tally with the first. I have no interest in the power struggle between GJ and Zack and in WB as a whole.

I want to see where GJ was found out to be leaking info to Feige regarding the DCEU

I need proof people! And not people's opinion regarding GJ being a mole. Maybe GJ told Feige to start the MCU as well cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Like i have said, there are several facts dropped, you just wanna grasp at straws by shouting conspiracy theories up and down.. grin

Your type has been handled before...since thats the only defense you can come up with.

All the evidence has been provided on this thread, the signs are there, do the maths yourself.

If they can pay critics to give negative reviews, getting leaked scripts is not big a problem.
Where are the proof na? cheesy you have been shouting proof up and down yet all you have posted are just fallacies cheesy cheesy if you have nothing else to say just stop making a fool out of yourself. In public even Synder will deny you out rightly cheesy cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
Where are the proof na? cheesy you have been shouting proof up and down yet all you have posted are just fallacies cheesy cheesy if you have nothing else to say just stop making a fool out of yourself. In public even Synder will deny you out rightly cheesy cheesy

Lol, similar thing was done and even more... grin

Ogbeni, take a seat at the back, no be you be the first to shout conspiracy theory...Everything will eventually come out las las, then we will know who is making a fool of himself. cheesy

I remember vividly your type were shouting conspiracy theories early last year when we stated with similar evidence that critics are paid to bad mouth dceu. They never believed, stronger evidence have been brought forth and they are now silenced.

You no be the first, neither will you be the last. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, similar thing was done and even more... grin

Ogbeni, take a seat at the back, no be you be the first to shout conspiracy theory...Everything will eventually come out las las, then we will know who is making a fool of himself. cheesy

I remember vividly your type were shouting conspiracy theories early last year when we stated with similar evidence that critics are paid to bad mouth dceu. They never believed, stronger evidence have been brought forth and they are now silenced.

You no be the first, neither will you be the last. grin grin

Drop proof na. "Obi is a thief, did you have any proof? TheKingIsHere: yenyenyen"

grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
Drop proof na. "Obi is a thief, did you have any proof? TheKingIsHere: yenyenyen"

grin grin

I remember similar statements were made back then when some here were asking for the payment slips or receipt given to the paid critics. grin

This is just like another dejavu, no be today cheesy

Like I stated, GJ has questions to answer as we watch as everything unfolds.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
That's not proof

Oya na leave am...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I remember similar statements were made back then when some here were asking for the payment slips or receipt given to the paid critics. grin

This is just like another dejavu, no be today cheesy

Like I stated, GJ has questions to answer as we watch as everything unfolds.
drop proof na grin grin

"PSG won the Champions League "," Where is the proof that they did?" TheKingIsHere: "yeyenyen"

cheesy cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
drop proof na grin grin

"PSG won the Champions League "," Where is the proof that they did?" TheKingIsHere: "yeyenyen"

cheesy cheesy

Keep it up, las las we know how this we turn out grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Gbam,

Zack was no longer in the DCEU, so why did Hamada, who just came in remove GJ at a time when it was rumour was circulating that GJ leaked info to Feigie.

The demotion was not ordinary, there is something underneath

if you notice, me I don't even have strength to type long epistles...the truth go still come out very well
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

if you notice, me I don't even have strength to type long epistles...the truth go still come out very well

Gbam, it always does no matter what.

We watch as things unfold.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Keep it up, las las we know how this we turn out grin grin
You don tire already? cheesy

Come on!!! cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

and when it does I go shut up.

Zeemuthafuka:

Oya na leave am...

I don die the matter since because na okpata yarns cheesy a lot of "he said," "she said" and no credible proof
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
You don tire already? cheesy

Come on!!! cheesy

I am waiting for you now. You no shout conspiracy theory again? cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I am waiting for you now. You no shout conspiracy theory again? cheesy
the game is I shout "where is the proof?" and you drop your okpata yarns and I respond and round and round we go grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
and when it does I go shut up.

I don die the matter since because na okpata yarns cheesy a lot of "he said," "she said" and no credible proof

But you never wan ask yourself why dem demote am
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
the game is I shout "where is the proof?" and you drop your okpata yarns and I respond and round and round we go grin

No, the game is you shout conspiracy theory up and down. Others did it better, don't be the weak link wink
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

No, the game is you shout conspiracy theory up and down. Others did it better, don't be the weak link wink
No you are the weak link, when I asked you for proof to back up your okpata yarns, you are supposed to write "the proof is here, the proof is here but now you no wan play again. The game stopped because you stopped playing grin grin

So drop epistle make I ask you for proof na cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

But you never wan ask yourself why dem demote am
if I was a mole in your company will you demote me or sack me? cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
No you are the weak link, when I asked you for proof to back up your okpata yarns, you are supposed to write "the proof is here, the proof is here but now you no wan play again. The game stopped because you stopped playing grin grin

So drop epistle make I ask you for proof na cheesy

Nope, you are the weak link, others did better. They kept shouting conspiracy theories.

I advise that you keep shouting conspiracy theories, cos we are yet to hear you. cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:

This is what you don't understand.

GJ despite being a mole, he is responsible for having one of the best selling comic book series e.g doomsday clock etc.

Will you sack someone that has high comic book sales for your company? It will be difficult.

Demotion and removal from where he was a mole at that time was the necessary thing to do

Like I said, you don't understand what's going on.

GJ still has questions to answer
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:

WB is not known for sacking their employees..their job security is very high...even people like Amber, Johnny Depp, James Gunn and Ezra miller still work there despite all the things they did
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
U
TheKingIsHere:

This is what you don't understand.

GJ despite being a mole, he is responsible for having one of the best selling comic book series e.g doomsday clock etc.

Will you sack someone that has high comic book sales for your company? It will be difficult.

Demotion and removal from where he was a mole at that time was the necessary thing to do

Like I said, you don't understand what's going on.

GJ still has questions to answer
why not? If he likes let him be responsible for every success that WB has ever had, once you discover that he's a mole, you retire him asap. You no know wetin mole mean again? grin grin Does he have majority shares in WB? This alone should dispel the okpata yarns that you have been dropping here.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

WB is not known for sacking their employees..their job security is very high...even people like Amber, Johnny Depp, James Gunn and Ezra miller still work there
All the people you mentioned, were any of them accused of being a mole? It's like you guys don't understand what being a mole is. If I'm selling information of your company to another company and you catch me, do you demote me or sack me? Or at least retire me graciously? grin cheesy

Like Minemrys pointed out, there has been a power struggle in the WB and with the new management, they decided to move him to another project, doesn't mean that they did it because he's a mole and has been feeding info to Feige about DCEU projects.

Abeg make we leave this matter
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Nope, you are the weak link, others did better. They kept shouting conspiracy theories.

I advise that you keep shouting conspiracy theories, cos we are yet to hear you. cheesy
oya provide proof of your conspiracy theories TheKingIsHere grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.