Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1240121 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
U why not? If he likes let him be responsible for every success that WB has ever had, once you discover that he's a mole, you retire him asap. You no know wetin mole mean again? grin grin Does he have majority shares in WB? This alone should dispel the okpata yarns that you have been dropping here.

Hahaha, you have just showed that not only do you not understand what's happening, you have no idea of how business works.

Let me break it down to simple terms, hopefully you understand with this.

Take for example, you have several shops, a particular worker was bringing you huge returns and profit in shop B where you sell rice, then you decide to move him to shop A where you sell cows. Later, you discovered he misbehaved at shop A, which was not same when he was back at shop B.... is it not best at the moment to move him back to shop B where he never had such opportunity to misbehave and in return bring more money while further probe is on going?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
oya provide proof of your conspiracy theories TheKingIsHere grin cheesy grin

Proof have been provided 100naira...

Geoff Johns willful acceptance to get demoted is one of it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Hahaha, you have just showed that not only do you not understand what's happening, you have no idea of how business works.

Let me break it down to simple terms, hopefully you understand with this.

Take for example, you have several shops, a particular worker was bringing you huge returns and profit in shop B where you sell rice, then you decide to move him to shop A where you sell cows. Later, you discovered he misbehaved at shop A, which was not same in shop B.... is it not best at the moment to move him back to shop B where he never had such opportunity to misbehave and in return bring more money while further probe is on going?

let me use your logic because now you are downplaying the gravity of being a mole by saying "misbehaving"

Using your example. A particular worker was bringing you huge profits and returns in shop B where you sell rice then you move him to Shop A where you sell cows, Later you discovered that he has been selling your ideas and properties to a rival shop owner. Do you move this same person back to Shop B knowing fully well what he has done in Shop A? grin grin

WB is too big to still have a "mole" according to you guys on their books simply because he made a lot of money for them. Is he the only one who makes profit for WB?. Did you even listen to yourself when you were typing this crap? cheesy

No wonder you boldly called him a mole without proof, I guess you don't really understand the meaning of a mole. grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Proof have been provided 100naira...

Geoff Johns willful acceptance to get demoted is one of it.

where is the proof TheKingIsHere?

Drop it let us see, back up your conspiracy theories cheesy Prove me wrong for once grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
All the people you mentioned, were any of them accused of being a mole? It's like you guys don't understand what being a mole is. If I'm selling information of your company to another company and you catch me, do you demote me or sack me? Or at least retire me graciously? grin cheesy

Like Minemrys pointed out, there has been a power struggle in the WB and with the new management, they decided to move him to another project, doesn't mean that they did it because he's a mole and has been feeding info to Feige about DCEU projects.

Abeg make we leave this matter

it's obvious you haven't been in a corporate environment before...even WWE has moles that still work there cos it's better to still keep them than sack them cos of how valuable they are to the corporation
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
let me use your logic because now you are downplaying the gravity of being a mole by saying "misbehaving"

Using your example. A particular worker was bringing you huge profits and returns in shop B where you sell rice then you move him to Shop A where you sell cows, Later you discovered that he has been selling your ideas and properties to a rival shop owner. Do you move this same person back to Shop B knowing fully well what he has done in Shop A? grin grin

WB is too big to still have a "mole" according to you guys on their books simply because he made a lot of money for them. Is he the only one who makes profit for WB?. Did you even listen to yourself when you were typing this crap? cheesy

No wonder you boldly called him a mole without proof, I guess you don't really understand the meaning of a mole. grin

You can see how you are just making a fool of yourself right now?

When i stated that you do not understand what is going on, you thought it was a joke. grin

Here is a clear narration of demotion and why businesses sometimes demote employees who are still valuable.

As it stands, Geoff Johns is still valuable right now to WB business because of his huge sales at the comic book section, hence it is reasonable to demote him from the movies section and send him back to the comic book and tv section.

He can be sacked later on (based on the contract he has) but right now, demotion was the best thing to do since he is still valuable to the business (comic division).

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tribalistdcriti: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:

if he even said Geoff Jon's was demoted because he could not prevent DCEU content from getting leaked under his watch it would have made sense

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

it's obvious you haven't been in a corporate environment before...even WWE has moles that still work there cos it's better to still keep them than sack them cos of how valuable they are to the corporation
no it is obvious that you haven't been in a corporate environment. Someone is selling your secrets to a rival company and you keep him because he's invaluable. Are you saying that if WB sacks GJ today, the company will fold? grin grin

I expect this from TheKingIsHere but not from you, seriously speaking.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

Thank you...

They guy just dey talk like someone who isnt exposed...

I have never seen somebody this foolish and still trying hard to prove a point.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
no it is obvious that you haven't been in a corporate environment. Someone is selling your secrets to a rival company and you keep him because he's invaluable. Are you saying that if WB sacks GJ today, the company will fold? grin grin

You obviously do not know the meaning of valuable.

If he sold secrets in shop A but never did that and still valuable at shop B, is it not best to move him back to shop B while a final decision (based on contract) is made?

Hian cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You can see how you are just making a fool of yourself right now?

When i stated that you do not understand what is going on, you thought it was a joke. grin

Here is a clear narration of demotion and why businesses sometimes demote employees who are still valuable.

As it stands, Geoff Johns is still valuable right now to WB business because of his huge sales at the comic book section, hence it is reasonable to demote him from the movies section and send him back to the comic book and tv section.

He can be sacked later on (based on the contract he has) but right now, demotion was the best thing to do since he is still valuable to the business.
Chai it's like trying to teach a fish poetry walahi cheesy cheesy

You brought a crappy example to back up your claim, I used the same example to expose your ignorance, instead of you to shut it and pretend that your battery is dead or that you are charging your phone, you are busy digging your hole of crass ignorance grin grin Now he can be sacked later based on the contract he has, can we see the contract? cheesy. Corporate espionage is so serious that your contract is terminated the moment you are found out. Using your claim that he is a mole, do you know the amount of money WB will lose because he sold their ideas to Marvel? Why will you even put him near any intellectual property knowing fully well what he has done? cheesy

TheKingIsHere you beginning to sound more dumb with every post you make cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:

So it's better to sack him and have him move fully to the opposition he was previously leaking secrets to? You just don't get it really
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:

You brought a crappy example to back up your claim, I used the same example to expose your ignorance, instead of you to shut it and pretend that your battery is dead or that you are charging your phone, you are busy digging your hole of crass ignorance grin grin Now he can be sacked later based on the contract he has, can we see the contract? cheesy. Corporate espionage is so serious that your contract is terminated the moment you are found out. Using your claim that he is a mole, do you know the amount of money WB will lose because he sold their ideas to Marvel? Why will you even put him near any intellectual property knowing fully well what he has done? cheesy

Do you wan to tell me that no one knows who keeps leaking WWE secrets to people like Meltzer and co? Or some AEW secrets that we sometimes see WWE replicate sometimes before them?

What people like Amber and Miller did can even be viewed as far more punishable grievances but WB still kept them, despite what it might do to their image
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You obviously do not know the meaning of valuable.

If he sold secrets in shop A but never did that and still valuable at shop B, is it not best to move him back to shop B while a final decision (based on contract) is made?

Hian cheesy
hahaha if he sold the secrets to how your cows are always healthy in Shop A you will move him to Shop B because there is no cows in shop B when he can equally sell the ideas behind how clean your rice is.

If purple thief your money that you kept in room 1 you will tell him to stay in room 2 that your ATM card and pin number is cheesy cheesy

Jesus this guy na ignorant clown you be oo grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

Do you wan to tell me that no one knows who keeps leaking WWE secrets to people like Meltzer and co? Or some AEW secrets that we sometimes see WWE replicate sometimes before them
You are not getting the point, when you catch someone selling your company's secrets, do you move him to another department to continue the stealing because he made money for you? Or do you boot him out? cheesy

Bro I can't believe that I'm arguing this with you, Mehn! grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

So it's better to sack him and have him move fully to the opposition he was previously leaking secrets to? You just don't get it really
yes, plug the leak. What are we talking about sef? Let him go and join up with the persons that he's selling the secrets. At least it ends there.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
You are not getting the point, when you catch someone selling your company's secrets, do you move him to another department to continue the stealing because he made money for you? Or do you boot him out? cheesy

Bro I can't believe that I'm arguing this with you, Mehn! grin

you are still not getting it bro..use context...why was he selling the secrets?
What was he planning to achieve?
Would sacking him be the best option? Or do we rather put him where he remains powerless and remind him of his place?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
yes, plug the leak. What are we talking about sef? Let him go and join up with the persons that he's selling the secrets. At least it ends there.

Nope...now you just bolstered the ranks of your opposition....and what's to say there won't be another mole in the future
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:

Chai.....100naira you are sounding dumb right now.

Do you know the meaning of corporate espionage? cheesy

Hope you know the cooperate espionage involves money right?

Have we accused GJ of collecting money to leak information?

There is a huge difference if you don't know..

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
hahaha if he sold the secrets to how your cows are always healthy in Shop A you will move him to Shop B because there is no cows in shop B when he can equally sell the ideas behind how clean your rice is.

If purple thief your money that you kept in room 1 you will tell him to stay in room 2 that your ATM card and pin number is cheesy cheesy

Jesus this guy na ignorant clown you be oo grin

Ogbeni, you just showed how dumb you are...

You dont know that when someone leaks information, the company can decide to terminate his contract (sack) or demote him or suspend him depending on how they see the situation, the contract and if they deem him still valuable. cheesy

Chai..oooo

Coperate espionage oshi cheesy cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tribalistdcriti: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

it's better to sack him where he goes is not WB concern it prooves the fact that he was working for the opposition

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

you are still not getting it bro..use context...why was he selling the secrets?
What was he planning to achieve?
Would sacking him be the best option? Or do we rather put him where he remains powerless and remind him of his place?
Why will he sell company secrets if not to aid the downfall of his company and the success of the rival company he's selling secrets to? Why on earth will any right thinking company keep such individuals around their company? You sack him the moment you find out!!! It doesn't matter how valuable the person is, he is ruining your company. Like I said, plug the leak!! Clean up the mess and move on.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
Why will he sell company secrets if not to aid the downfall of his company and the success of the rival company he's selling secrets to? Why on earth will any right thinking company keep such individuals around their company? You sack him the moment you find out!!! It doesn't matter how valuable the person is, he is ruining your company. Like I said, plug the leak!! Clean up the mess and move on.

Guy grin grin you are playing checkers while GJ was playing chess...he wanted that Fiege type role in the DCEU, leaking secrets was just part of the plan towards the execution of that ambition...

Like I said, use context bro
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

Nope...now you just bolstered the ranks of your opposition....and what's to say there won't be another mole in the future
So you will rather keep him around intellectual properties than let him go? Forget about the future mole, handle the present mole. Whatever he knows now, whether you move him to ancillary department or security department, he will still share it with the rival company.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
So you will rather keep him around intellectual properties than let him go? Forget about the future mole, handle the present mole. Whatever he knows now, whether you move him to ancillary department or security department, he will still share it with the rival company.

Now that he has been demoted and shown his place, he is back to where he started, all that ambition has been trampled upon and you still get to keep the intellect..it's not rocket science

The aim(of the corporation) is to always have an upper hand and be more profitable than the next guy it's not 007
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Chai.....100naira you are sounding dumb right now.

Do you know the meaning of corporate espionage? cheesy

Hope you know the cooperate espionage involves money right?

Have we accused GJ of collecting money to leak information?

There is a huge difference if you don't know..
Na now I know say you be confirm olodo. You think corporate espionage is only for commercial or financial purposes?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

Guy grin grin you are playing checkers while GJ was playing chess...he wanted that Fiege type role in the DCEU, leaking secrets was just part of the plan towards the execution of that ambition...

kindly expand on this. Are you insinuating that because he wanted the Feige type of role, he decided to leak information regarding DCEU projects? How does this help him again?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
Na now I know say you be confirm olodo. You think corporate espionage is only for commercial or financial purposes?

I don't have time for ignoramuses.

You don't know the huge difference between leaks and cooperate espionage.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

Now that he has been demoted and shown his place, he is back to where he started, all that ambition has been trampled upon and you still get to keep the intellect..it's not rocket science

The aim(of the corporation) is to always have an upper hand and be more profitable than the next guy it's not 007
purple, unless you put a gun to his head at all times, he's going to share whatever knowledge that he has to the rival regardless, so I don't get why you will keep such persons around your company talk more of around your intellectual properties. Is it not better you let him go and clean up the mess than the show of power which doesn't help you at all.
You mentioned there being a mole in the future, with him around, isn't there a possibility that he will align with the said mole and continue leaking information to the rival company?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I don't have time for ignoramuses.

You don't know the huge difference between leaks and cooperate espionage.

Na you call GJ a mole that works for Feige, na you still de confuse yourself about the meaning of corporate espionage. Your matter off me grin grin

Keep digging your hole, you go soon discover oil cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
Na you call GJ a mole that works for Feige, na you still de confuse yourself about the meaning of corporate espionage. Your matter off me grin grin

Keep digging your hole, you go soon discover oil cheesy

You don't know the meaning of coperate espionage....You dont know that there is a huge difference between leaks and coperate espionage.

E be like say you just hear am from one recent movie abi? cheesy

Anyways, the the mole part was the error...He was a leak which is the basis of the argument.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tribalistdcriti: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

guy if he really wanted the Kelvin fiege role he won't leak secrets to the rival company cause it doesn't make any sense leaking secret to a rival company when you want an executive role at your work place instead he will do his best in sabotaging everything that has to do with the rival company to as to appease his bosses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.