Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1229222 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
abduleez1:
@ TheKingIsHere

You seeing this bro??!!!

This peeps are really Reeling in The NUMBERS. grin

They going all out. No backing down. sad

Their biggest is Red Notice starring Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, Gal Gadot. Also have Zack Snyder's Army of The Dead. grin

1 movie per week. Wow, they're really trying to hold onto their subscribers. grin

Only peeps who come close is WB's HBOMax with 17 Blockbusters. grin I'm eagerly waiting to see how this pans out. Can't wait for Q2 2021.

was about to come and post this...don't write Netflix off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaBTeFOt1tA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2021
abduleez1:
@ TheKingIsHere

You seeing this bro??!!!

Their biggest is Red Notice starring Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, Gal Gadot. Also have Zack Snyder's Army of The Dead. grin

1 movie per week. Wow, they're really trying to hold onto their subscribers. grin

Only peeps who come close is WB's HBOMax with 17 Blockbusters. grin I'm eagerly waiting to see how this pans out. Can't wait for Q2 2021.
Wait, wait, wait fess. Dwayne Johnson! Ryan Reynolds! Gal Gadot in one movie. Hold me oh, hold me oh, hold me oh, hold me

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
Wait, wait, wait fess. Dwayne Johnson! Ryan Reynolds! Gal Gadot in one movie. Hold me oh, hold me oh, hold me oh, hold me

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2021
Don't Joke With Netflix.

I already told you guys earlier. Not wasting my time on that Netflix comparison shít anymore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2021
DC future state is currently underway and stories has been dope soofar especially the legendary John Ridley's batman (didn't know the Oscar man wrote comic books)

I'm still trying to get used the new characters tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2021
DC future state has been terrible. Only wonder woman makes sense and worth your money angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2021
TheHulk616:
DC future state has been terrible. Only wonder woman makes sense and worth your money angry

it's a new year, you can quote me now...your embargo has been lifted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Shebi, I talk am. grin
them for sidd0n there na. The only reas0n wb aren't making maximum m0ney fr0m 84 is cos of their greed. Jenkins did say the film was d0ne early 2019. On theatres, it could've made roughly 800 for them. Hence, delay is dangerous. Same thing S0ny is doing to m0rbius. Disney for sidd0n dy diss themselves. N0nsense for greedy studios.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

This guy doesn't know what he wants.

John Boyega experienced far worse while filming for star wars, yet John was diplomatic with the way he vented his anger.

John didn't mention any execs name or try to be pig headed despite his role was heavily butchered.
as the saying goes, America is what it is, because s0me people refused to cave in. Boyega has nigerian bl0od. Nigerians aren't kn0wn for standing up for their rights. Be that as it may, i doubt Fisher would ever work again. Well, unless Snyder keeps getting gigs on netflix. Studio film, i doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Nah, zeus is a serial cheat... cheesy

I don't blame Hera, although she over reacted
that is zeus' characterizati0n in every literature. That guy likes w0men. He just like h0melander. Make him no just carry eye see the w0man ni. He has fathered many kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
abduleez1:

The guy matter just tire me like say him na only victim for life. undecided
s0metimes, s0me0me has to be the fall guy. U never kn0w where the guy is c0ming fr0m or why. Maybe he's been surrounded by assh0les like those in wb all his life and didn't care any m0re. I can't judge him if i d0n't kn0w the full gist.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
abduleez1:
@ TheKingIsHere

You seeing this bro??!!!

cinema would s0on go extinct.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Zeemuthafuka:

was about to come and post this...don't write Netflix off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaBTeFOt1tA
0ne thing abt netflix, they grant creative freed0m.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Minemrys:

cinema would s0on go extinct.

Nah, I don't think so....it will evolve. grin

Streaming ain't got the hard numbers yet to depose it. grin Both in audience reach or even financial returns per movie as against Theatricals.

Unless, something big seriously change this decade, which I ain't seen, yet. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wow.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2021

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Minemrys:

that is zeus' characterizati0n in every literature. That guy likes w0men. He just like h0melander. Make him no just carry eye see the w0man ni. He has fathered many kids.

Homelander isn't really a womanizer....

Rather, once he falls in love with a girl or a woman's breast milk, he sticks with her like a lunatic
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Minemrys:

as the saying goes, America is what it is, because s0me people refused to cave in. Boyega has nigerian bl0od. Nigerians aren't kn0wn for standing up for their rights. Be that as it may, i doubt Fisher would ever work again. Well, unless Snyder keeps getting gigs on netflix. Studio film, i doubt.

Oga, you are so wrong on the bolded.

Nigerians are the biggest activist when it concerns the black race.

Ray fisher just started talking after John spoke out and after the synder cut was greenlit. All these years he was silent.

He even did a video that Joss whedon was the perfect man to replace snyder. Abi you want me to provide it for you?

Abeg, no matter how bad the country is and how useless our leaders are, we as Nigerians are natural blessed with wisdom, intellect, boldness and courage, that's why we are the most successful people in the black race. #Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
abduleez1:
@ TheKingIsHere

You seeing this bro??!!!

Netflix is already feeling the streaming wars' heat. They have no choice than to step up. cheesy

However, this is a drop from their 120 movies per year, fyi
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
philfearon:
Don't Joke With Netflix.

I already told you guys earlier. Not wasting my time on that Netflix comparison shít anymore.

Lol, guy you are too emotional. Go and check facts and stats and know why Netflix is doing this..

What you are seeing here is Netflix trying to step up to the big studios.

They can no longer try the BS of releasing 120 crappy unknown movies per year again, rather, they trimmed it down to 70 movies per year with top notch actors/actress.

What is happening is a reaction to the fact that they are slowly losing the streaming wars.

Disney+ has already displaced Netflix as the most downloaded app in 2020 in the US, even HBOmax that came out much later was very close to it.

Also, D+ app made far more money that Netflix app that has been there for years..Even HBOmax app almost made same amount with Netw=flix in the US...

However, for now Netflix is still the most downloaded app WW, but once D+ and HBOmax are fully integrated WW, Netflix might end up like blockbuster.

Time will tell sha.

cc abduleez1

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, guy you are too emotional. Go and check facts and stats and know why Netflix is doing this..

What you are seeing here is Netflix trying to step up to the big studios.

They can no longer try the BS of releasing 120 crappy unknown movies per year again, rather, they trimmed it down to 70 movies per year with top notch actors/actress.

What is happening is a reaction to the fact that they are slowly losing the streaming wars.

Disney+ has already displaced Netflix as the most downloaded app in 2020 in the US, even HBOmax that came out much later was very close to it.

Also, D+ app made far more money that Netflix app that has been there for years..Even HBOmax app almost made same amount with Netw=flix in the US...

However, for now Netflix is still the most downloaded app WW, but once D+ and HBOmax are fully integrated WW, Netflix might end up like blockbuster.

Time will tell sha.

cc abduleez1

Obviously, Disney+ and Hbomax will get higher number of downloads of recent because they're both new. Aren't you surprised at the number Netflix is still getting despite it's many years in the industry?

The objective of Netflix at the moment is feeding their millions of users as well as attracting new ones. They're doing perfectly fine in both.

I really don't understand what your point is. What exactly are you saying? That Netflix will die because Disney+ and HBOMAX entered the streaming industry? With all the thousands of streaming sites/app in the world, YouTube is still functional and continues to grow.

So, remind me again. Whats with the constant backlash at Netflix?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
philfearon:

Obviously, Disney+ and Hbomax will get higher number of downloads of recent because they're both new.

Not really, youtube came out long before Netflix but youtube almost have similar download numbers with Netflix in 2020. And if you looked closely, even hulu app made more money than Netflix in the US in 2020.

Aren't you surprised at the number Netflix is still getting despite it's many years in the industry?

Numbers of subscribers in the WW;

Netflix (Age 8-10years) - 200m-220m
Disney plus (Age 1year+) - 88m-100m

Looking at this info, tell me which stat is surprising?

The objective of Netflix at the moment is feeding their millions of users as well as attracting new ones. They're doing perfectly fine in both.

I am not disputing this as this is all streaming service ideas and goals

I really don't understand what your point is. What exactly are you saying? That Netflix will die because Disney+ and HBOMAX entered the streaming industry?

The argument is simple and clear. Netflix will end up losing the streaming wars (especially that number one spot) if they don't sit up like crazy. Currently, they are number one streaming service WW but will be knocked out of that position soon if they don't wake up.

*We already saw that Netflix is already sitting up by scrapping a lot of their tv shows, reducing the numbers of their movies and now focusing on big budget movies per year with top rated actors/actresses. Netflix is highly aware of the huge threat the big studios portray in the war*

With all the thousands of streaming sites/app in the world, YouTube is still functional and continues to grow.

Lol, despite Youtube being known WW and being around for years (close to 2 decades), their YouTube red streaming service (youtube's exclusive movies and tv shows service) is as good as DEAD due to the fact that there are bigger boys coming into the streaming service. Youtube sold cobra kai to Netflix because their SVOD (for movies and shows) is dead.

So, remind me again. Whats with the constant backlash at Netflix?

Not backlash but facts bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Oga, you are so wrong on the bolded.

Nigerians are the biggest activist when it concerns the black race.

Ray fisher just started talking after John spoke out and after the synder cut was greenlit. All these years he was silent.

He even did a video that Joss whedon was the perfect man to replace snyder. Abi you want me to provide it for you?

Abeg, no matter how bad the country is and how useless our leaders are, we as Nigerians are natural blessed with wisdom, intellect, boldness and courage, that's why we are the most successful people in the black race. #Fact
then why is the country still shite? Na the nigerians wey dy activate upandan and later go chop politicians m0ney, still vote them in or keep quiet after recieving app0intments? Bros, wetin we dy do here na activati0n no be activism. 0n a pers0nal n0te, am n0t proud of nigerians as a whole or the fact i am one. I get depressed each time i remember i am one.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Homelander isn't really a womanizer....

Rather, once he falls in love with a girl or a woman's breast milk, he sticks with her like a lunatic
chai! Baba d0n forget. What of when him rape butcher wife. H0melander hasn't really fallen for any0ne if you rewatch. He falls for himself and lust w0men. He was hitting on Maeve while with elizabeth shue character. Check his reacti0n to w0men. He loves sex so much. Damn, he was even jerking off at the end of the seas0n 2.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Not really, youtube came out long before Netflix but youtube almost have similar download numbers with Netflix in 2020. And if you looked closely, even hulu app made more money than Netflix in the US in 2020.

The argument is simple and clear. Netflix will end up losing the streaming wars (especially that number one spot) if they don't sit up like crazy. Currently, they are number one streaming service WW but will be knocked out of that position soon if they don't wake up.

*We already saw that Netflix is already sitting up by scrapping a lot of their tv shows, reducing the numbers of their movies and now focusing on big budget movies per year with top rated actors/actresses. Netflix is highly aware of the huge threat the big studios portray in the war*

Lol, despite Youtube being known WW and being around for years (close to 2 decades), their YouTube red streaming service (youtube's exclusive movies and tv shows service) is as good as DEAD due to the fact that there are bigger boys coming into the streaming service. Youtube sold cobra kai to Netflix because their SVOD (for movies and shows) is dead.

i have to agree and disagree with you. One thing about c0mpetiti0n is, it's n0t by how l0ng or how new one is but what you bring to the table. These studios mostly have remakes, sequel up0n sequel being churned out, spin offs. But netflix m0st times dish out original stuff, grant creative freed0m. Hence, it's all about their strength and ingenuity.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Lol.

You are just speculating based on your own assumptions. You talk like you have insider information about Netflix, Hollywood and the long term business plan Netflix work with.

You keep talking about what is obvious. "If they don't sit up!" Lol. Did you seriously type that?

If you have been following Netflix for the past six years, you won't be showcasing this limited knowledge of things you are doing.

Lmao!!! Abeg o!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
As you can see, Netflix stock is 2 times bigger than both Walt Disney Company and AT&T stock combined. Both Disney+ and Hbomax are just one of the ventures of both companies. I hope you get the point?

Argue wisely!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
philfearon:

As you can see, Netflix stock is 2 times bigger than both Walt Disney Company and AT&T stock combined. Both Disney+ and Hbomax are just one of the ventures of both companies. I hope you get the point?

Argue wisely!
sorry for disturbing you. Do you know how a marvel fan like me, who is not lipsrsealed can buy stock in marvel. You know it wont make sense to be a marvel fan and not have stock or shares or dividend or those financial something
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Old News.

webhead:
Wow.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
philfearon:

Lol.

You are just speculating based on your own assumptions. You talk like you have insider information about Netflix, Hollywood and the long term business plan Netflix work with.

You keep talking about what is obvious. "If they don't sit up!" Lol. Did you seriously type that?

If you have been following Netflix for the past six years, you won't be showcasing this limited knowledge of things you are doing.

Lmao!!! Abeg o!

Me speculating? cheesy

I have provided facts, figures and stats.

You on the other hand provided on stock charts. Lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
philfearon:

Argue wisely!

Guy, you are the one who isn't arguing wisely but out of sentiment.

Google out the company worth for Netflix, Disney and AT&T and post it here so that we can all see if it correlates with the price of the stocks.

Zoom price is double the price of apple in the stock market. So, according to your analysis, zoom has far more worth than Apple, abi? cheesy

I can explain how the stock market works (but it ain't free)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Minemrys:

chai! Baba d0n forget. What of when him rape butcher wife.

After butcher's wife, how many woman did he womanize?

H0melander hasn't really fallen for any0ne if you rewatch. He falls for himself and lust w0men. He was hitting on Maeve while with elizabeth shue character.

Well, if he was a womanizer, he wouldn't threaten to kill stormfront initially, rather he would've toasted her. He would have also toasted the female secretary who's always with the seven.

Check his reacti0n to w0men. He loves sex so much. Damn, he was even jerking off at the end of the seas0n 2.

He was jerking off because stormfrost isn't whole again after his son blasted her. It's like saying people that masturbate are womanizers.

Also, did you see his reaction when he saw stormfront's limbs being shredded?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.