Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1245180 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2021
Zeemuthafuka:

what of people like me that loves both LOTR & WW84
lol. The reas0n i d0n't like lotr is cause i found it a bore. And could barely understand the m0vies aside gollum's arc. The arc abt vigo m0rtensen character was s0mewhat interesting but i got lost down the line. It was so c0nfusing. I would've watched it again, may be i would better understand and appreciate it on 2nd viewing, but nah, it's t0o l0ng. D0n't have that time to watch 4 hours m0vie again. Even to watch film these days na war. I just keep dozing off, pausing, stopping and postp0ning. The only film have seen straight up was 84. Am on Tenet n0w, and i keep dosing.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2021
Minemrys:

lol. The reas0n i d0n't like lotr is cause i found it a bore. And could barely understand the m0vies aside gollum's arc. The arc abt vigo m0rtensen character was s0mewhat interesting but i got lost down the line. It was so c0nfusing. I would've watched it again, may be i would better understand and appreciate it on 2nd viewing, but nah, it's t0o l0ng. D0n't have that time to watch 4 hours m0vie again. Even to watch film these days na war. I just keep dozing off, pausing, stopping and postp0ning. The only film have seen straight up was 84. Am on Tenet n0w, and i keep dosing.

You are not a true fan of fantasy and sci-fi obviously.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2021
Minemrys:

Viggo is Aragon ABI? How is his arc confusing na
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2021
100naira:
please don't start.

Doomsday the first

I think he was trying something out with doomsday which didn't work out. But aside that, Zack is number 1 when it comes to cgi
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Hmm.....true those game Franchise are very much valuable and loved worldwide.

This year and the next is a real test for Video Game Adaptations..... they'll probably break the curse. It's gonna be the next genre scrambling after Comics.
With movies such as Uncharted, Mortal Kombat and Monster Hunter coming, the future is bright.

There's also Series projects incoming:
The Last Of Us
The Witcher
Halo
Resident Evil
Super Mario

{HBO has really captured a Goldmine in "The Last Of Us" series, it's got Millions of players worldwide and shatters all records with the most Gaming Awards for 2020— over 100}.

I really need to find out more about the last of us.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Aswear. grin

The awesomeness of LOTR no franchise can attempt to break or even near that record. cool it achieved such Incredible Feat without even sex scenes or nudes. cheesy

If that ain't Genius, I don't know what is.

LOTR trilogy is still undefeated till date.

Facts will always triumph over sentiments or wishful thinking

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

I think he was trying something out with doomsday which didn't work out. But aside that, Zack is number 1 when it comes to cgi
Do the directors also oversee CGI? Only thing I like about Zack is his fight scenes and cinematography.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

LOTR trilogy is still undefeated till date.

Facts will always triumph over sentiments or wishful thinking

Wow... Omo shocked

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2021
TonySpike:

You are not a true fan of fantasy and sci-fi obviously.
i am. But it doesn't mean i have to love every of them.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2021
Zeemuthafuka:

Viggo is Aragon ABI? How is his arc confusing na
i just didn't understand the arc relating to his kingship.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2021
Minemrys:

i just didn't understand the arc relating to his kingship.

He is the son of Arathon

So that makes him the heir of isildur, Gondor and one other name like that I'm forgetting..he was the chosen one to reunite the lands of men so that they could stand against Sauron and live together

That his sword...can't really remember it's name was also a sign of his royal heritage
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2021
Zeemuthafuka:

He is the son of Arathon

So that makes him the heir of isildur, Gondor and one other name like that I'm forgetting..he was the chosen one to reunite the lands of men so that they could stand against Sauron and live together

That his sword...can't really remember it's name was also a sign of his royal heritage
how c0me there were other kings? Anyhow, let's quit talking abt lotr. It's boring me lol. Still trying to grasp tenet.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Zeemuthafuka:

Wow... Omo shocked

E shock you abi? grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
@ abduleez1, I guess I was right, ZSJL is a 4 hours movie and not mini series. sad

E no go easy to watch something for 4 hrs straight. How do you want to get high re-watch rates?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Sandman might be a game changer for Netflix. But this Airbender eh, they should not try that to make similar mistake like that nonsense one that was released some years back
when will they adapt my beloved Naruto cry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Skseries:

Infact eh, I need a studio that will really do justice to Naruto.

They shouldn't do it as a movie but it should be done as series
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Minemrys:

how c0me there were other kings? Anyhow, let's quit talking abt lotr. It's boring me lol. Still trying to grasp tenet.

maybe you should just read the books first or do a quick wiki search grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

E shock you abi? grin

E shock me grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 6:15am On Jan 18, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Infact eh, I need a studio that will really do justice to Naruto.

They shouldn't do it as a movie but it should be done as series
if done well in series they will make mad money with it

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
@ abduleez1, I guess I was right, ZSJL is a 4 hours movie and not mini series. sad

E no go easy to watch something for 4 hrs straight. How do you want to get high re-watch rates?
Lol, let's see what awaits...

If it's good 4hrs won't be felt.

Most two hour films I watch sef, I use about 4hrs to complete them cos of my constant rewinding just to fully capture a message, or just to enjoy and relive a moment over and over again. Don't know why, I can't just stop rewinding, it's now habitually encoded in me. Na wetin dey slow my pace in clearing my movie stash. cry angry cry
Although it has helped me do away with the need of rewatching a movie again twice. With that style of watch I rarely go back to rewatching a movie.

Only boring, wack and uninteresting movies I hardly or don't rewind at all, and just wait and pray it finishes soon.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Neowanskywalker: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

ZSJL? full meaning
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by QUDA: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Neowanskywalker:
ZSJL? full meaning
Zack Snyder's Justice League
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Neowanskywalker: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
QUDA:
Zack Snyder's Justice League
NOTED
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Skseries:

That'll be the absolute show stopper in Hollywood adaptations of anime if done right, Naruto fans are some of the most dedicated fans, they'll publicize it crazily.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 2:39am On Jan 19, 2021
It is back°°°

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2021
Barrywhyte1:

That'll be the absolute show stopper in Hollywood adaptations of anime if done right, Naruto fans are some of the most dedicated fans, they'll publicize it crazily.
as in ehen, just can't wait to see it, but it's gonna be difficult to crack. But if well done on a platform like Netflix it's gonna be mad. I don't know why no one have even thought abt it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2021
Zeemuthafuka:

maybe you should just read the books first or do a quick wiki search grin
lol, wiki would be better. But if i were Dangote, i would read the b0ok, lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, let's see what awaits...

If it's good 4hrs won't be felt.

Most two hour films I watch sef, I use about 4hrs to complete them cos of my constant rewinding just to fully capture a message, or just to enjoy and relive a moment over and over again. Don't know why, I can't just stop rewinding, it's now habitually encoded in me. Na wetin dey slow my pace in clearing my movie stash. cry angry cry
Although it has helped me do away with the need of rewatching a movie again twice. With that style of watch I rarely go back to rewatching a movie.

Only boring, wack and uninteresting movies I hardly or don't rewind at all, and just wait and pray it finishes soon.
baba, i think say na only me. I can rewind film eh. The funny part is that na dose i go dy dose. But mhen, this is justice league we talking about. Let it be 6 hours, i go watch am. Straight up!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
I hope it’s not true
Did he have any trouble with management?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
abduleez1:
Off to better things.... grin grin

For real?
What about Batwoman on CW?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Gmajor:

Did he have any trouble with management?
Yes, during Justice League reshoots
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Minemrys:

baba, i think say na only me. I can rewind film eh. The funny part is that na dose i go dy dose. But mhen, this is justice league we talking about. Let it be 6 hours, i go watch am. Straight up!

cool cheesy

Lol, na God know say na 5hrs I use take watch Tenet finish...I just dey dose die. grin Na one week before I finish that film. grin

People will still watch ZSJL no matter what if they are interested in it. Na over 3hrs be Endgame abi almost 4hrs sef people still came in droves to watch. Na mumu WB no dey give themselves sense. That's why Disney dey always beat them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.