Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1296884 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) ... (1549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
IngeniousLeez:

Fine.
But, betrothed na the same thing with engaged. undecided
slightly different.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
IngeniousLeez:

Fine.
But, betrothed na the same thing with engaged. undecided
slightly different.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Minemrys:

keep believing that n0nsense. Bros, there isn't even a story sef in the c0ntinuity.

That's why it's a Multiverse. Everything is its own thing. grin

You can release any shït you want without bothering bout continuity.

Man I believe they'll both be in the DCEU, if they decide to expedite a Black Supes movie.
There's no release date yet, so we can't say. Besides WB is known to have many projects in development without being greenlit for production. In fact, this Black Supes has been in development since the past 3 or 4 years now. The script is already finished sef. grin

Also, there's a Supergirl already in the DCEU. Zack hinted of her appearance earlier in BVS? I think.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Minemrys:

slightly different.

Slightly.

It depends on the use of English and use of context. cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
IngeniousLeez:

Hmm, salient points you raised there. I share same analogy too.

Me thinks it's a cash grab and WB wanting to make real their old plans of having Michael B Jordan in the DCEU.

I still don't think Val-Zod or any other alternate Black Superman will replace Cavill's. There's also other Black supes they might choose to use not necessarily Val-Zod.
Yea, I think it's a plan to have a recognizable Black Hero present in the DCEU. They're joining the diversity hype train. Reason why we seeing Latino Blue Beetle getting a live action.

But majority of the present DC comics movies or shows in development right now are all being developed with a plan/potential to get a spinoff or associated Universe. In this sense, movies can get other characters story continuing in TV shows. Likewise, I also think TV Shows major characters could get promoted to live action Big screen movies.

If you analyse it, look at the plans for GL Corps and JL Dark. They're planning to use those shows as a launch pad for familiarisation with general audience before some characters jump straight in with live action solos. In this vein, it could be said that Static Shock could still get into the DCEU.

DC heads also said it, all movies are planned with potential spinoff in mind. Also TV shows. That's why I think Supergirl is spinning off just after getting introduced in DCEU. Just like Wonder Woman.

I don't think Val-Zod is replacing Cavill. They'd be shooting themselves on the foot. They wouldn't want a SnyderCut 2.0 situation.
The multiverse mainly allows them to have multiple iterations of a single character, without confusing the audience. Easy way to eat your cake and have it.
other black supes?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
grin
all your memes donot make sense. And it needs to stop. angry
Go and learn from purple man
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
100naira:
other black supes?

Yep...any problem??

He's Calvin Ellis and probably the favourite Black Supes. He was also the president of the United States. grin grin

And Cyborg Superman and the likes, I've forgotten. Not sure.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Guys, have y’all seen this clip?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
IngeniousLeez:

Yep...any problem??

He's Calvin Ellis and probably the favourite Black Supes. He was also the president of the United States. grin grin

And Cyborg Superman and the likes, I've forgotten. Not sure.
ok didn't know that
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2021

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Guys, have y’all seen this clip?
Beautiful
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
The end is near cry

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2021

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Where is Taraji P Henson as Lois Lane cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
BlackManta:

Henry Cavill has the classic looks of a James Bond. I hope he get that role someday, considering that he's already British.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kushercain: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Brandon Routh still remains the dopes superman of recent. The looks, charisma, effortless swag that manchi was a carbon copy of Christopher Reeve. It was just too bad the movie plot was so wack and had a whole Superman moping around for his ex half of the movie

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
There's a rumour Amber Heard been cancelled. grin grin

Now the stans are happy.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by KingTayo37(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Wb are just looking for money and don't care about the fans and thats their problem

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by RayMcBlue(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
IngeniousLeez:
There's a rumour Amber Heard been cancelled. grin grin

Now the stans are happy.

You assumed that she will be replaced if she's fired but that might not be the case at all. Mera character is not important to the story, so perhaps, WB could completely remove Mera from Aquaman 2? It's a possibility.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
BlackManta:
grin
Raalsaghul see what DC is doing to Man of steel
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Beautiful airstrike in the movie thread. It seems pu7pl2, and a lipsrsealed got hit grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
RayMcBlue:

You assumed that she will be replaced if she's fired but that might not be the case at all. Mera character is not important to the story, so perhaps, WB could completely remove Mera from Aquaman 2? It's a possibility.

Nah, Mera is important to Aquaman lore.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zack and symbolism. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
More.....

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
TheHulk616:
grin
Raalsaghul see what DC is doing to Man of steel
thank God wb doesn't own marvel grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
webhead:
thank God wb doesn't own marvel grin
WB can never ever own marvel angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
IngeniousLeez:
More.....
who are those people?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
IngeniousLeez:
More.....
who are those people.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by RayMcBlue(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
IngeniousLeez:

Nah, Mera is important to Aquaman lore.

Mera was historically a minor character in Aquaman lore.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by myami: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
TonySpike:

Henry Cavill has the classic looks of a James Bond. I hope he get that role someday, considering that he's already British.
i was looking at tom hardy

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
TheHulk616:
WB can never ever own marvel angry
I know.

But I know there's an alternate universe where WB acquired marvel before Disney. grin

in that universe, Zack Snyder directed the first few marvel movies grin which inevitably flopped.

Marvel fans especially hulk616 grin complained about Zack's dark take on characters like iron Man and captain American grin

WB changed their plan afterwards, and made black panther movies with a white t'challa grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) ... (1549) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: SMUAG(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.