Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1255507 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

What they tried to do to Joker made me decide to never ever trust RT again (unless they flush out like 90% of their critics).

They did the exact same thing to venom because it was sony and not disney/mcu.

But true marvel fans (not fake BO mcu fans) stood by venom and made it successful.

The bias is just too real to be forgotten just like that, because when they hit you again with another bad and biased RT score, they will tell you that they gave ZSJL a good score. Don't fall for their crap.

As long as we are united, we will always win.

The fans call the shots now, not the critics.

Na so. From that Joker debacle I just gave up in them. And block my eyes and my eyes to their bias.

The annoying one was ultra shïtty Captain Marvel they had to cover up and ban fan reviews just to save Disney and make MCU look good all the time.

Even MCU fans know it's shït. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
I thought some of you were saying that Marvel has more fans than DC? grin

E go shock una.

Well, me sha voted for SnyderCut cool

Lol... I just dey check Bird app few minutes ago...I never dey see any trending yet but I know by night the hype train go start.

But na MCU fans plenty pass is die. Forget hardcore Fan or not, they outnumber us 3-to-1.
But surely ZSJL is way bigger than FATWS. To show you the MCU juggernaut and popularity see how their side characters show is stiffly competing with OUR biggest Team.

E no shock you. ZSJL supposed dey lead with 10% >gap sef.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol... I just dey check Bird app few minutes ago...I never dey see any trending yet but I know by night the hype train go start.

But na MCU fans plenty pass is die. Forget hardcore Fan or not, they outnumber us 3-to-1.
But surely ZSJL is way bigger than FATWS. To show you the MCU juggernaut and popularity see how their side characters show is stiffly competing with OUR biggest Team.

E no shock you. ZSJL supposed dey lead with 10% >gap sef.

Who tell you say MCU fans pass us? Lol

Also, with the hype of the MCU franchise and endgame, FATWS supposed to they pass ZSJL by atleast 20% gap. But ZSJL won.

Do you know how many DC fans are still on the sidelines because of the disconnection that happened after JL?

Baba forget, they'll keep deceiving you with media hype that MCU get fans pass, but when you check result, you go wonder.

Titans that last came out since 2019 despite negative backlash has been trending and amongst most top 10 demanded shows for 2 years straight. Which Marvel/MCU show can you point out apart from WV that just came out?

Even wanda vision is already slowly dropping from the charts (as the multiplier is dropping). But it's still number 1 as no new top shows

Also, if you think I am joking do a poll between The Batman and Spiderman 3: No way home and see who wins.

Once there is unity, DC go crush them....Feigie is smart and already knows this that's why rumours are flying around that they want to pick Zack up.

Forget all the washey and paid media hype.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
Rumours have it that Disney is in talks with Zack Snyder on possibly directing an X-Men or Star wars movie.

What y'all think?

Yay or Nay?

The coded rumours are getting strong.

But I don't see Zack in the MCU. Maybe Star wars as two capts (Feigie and Zack) cant be on the same boat.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Also, with the hype of the MCU franchise and endgame, FATWS supposed to they pass ZSJL by atleast 20% gap. But ZSJL won.

Do you know how many DC fans are still on the sidelines because of the disconnection that happened after JL?

Baba forget, they'll keep deceiving you with media hype that MCU get fans pass, but when you check result, you go wonder.

Titans that last came out since 2019 despite negative backlash has been trending and amongst most top 10 demanded shows for 2 years straight. Which Marvel/MCU show can you point out apart from WV that just came out?

Even wanda vision is already slowly dropping from the charts (as the multiplier is dropping). But it's still number 1 as no new top shows

Also, if you think I am joking do a poll between The Batman and Spiderman 3: No way home and see who wins.

Once there is unity, DC go crush them....Feigie is smart and already knows this that's why rumours are flying around that they want to pick Zack up.

Loll, you gat strong point tho. grin grin
True that SS & JL debacle fvvk us bad. Many DC fans go into hiding. grin The continued success of MCU sef turn some fans from Blue pills (DC) to Red Pills (Marvel). Them just flip the states. grin

But that stats funny....Titans still dey top the Boys. Omo shocked People dey silently watch am oo without commenting on social media. cheesy

WandaVision will steeply fall out of that top 5 Zone by months end.
Baba you wicked, how you go take compare The Batman with Spiderman 3. Spidey gets murdered. I'm foreseeing a 1.5 to 1.7billie for The Batman IF 2022 can quickly get to pre-covid 2019 numbers before March. Which I doubt. March still too close. If na summer na e for Bam. But that X_factor of being the first BIG Superhero fare and Blockbuster for the year is a huge draw.
That Battinson hype no be here.

That's DC's problem, the fanbase is too divided and has many factions and houses. There's the Snydercultists grin, The NolanVerse, The Purists, Superman fans, Batman fans and the ones who loves everything. Some still dey wey I don forget sef.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Me I don tire to dey look all those TV show numbers cos no new content from DC or HBOMax.

Now na subscribers numbers me just dey hustle for. grin

You hear say HBOMax don adjust their projections and are targeting 120-150 million subscribers by 2025. That's a huge boost from initial 75-90 million earlier projected.

I just dey patiently wait till June when HBOMax go launch in more territories make I whine those wailers and Netflix Di©kriders for Movie thread.
Cc TheKingIsHere

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
Netflix just dey pour money on projects and the quality sef dey lag Against others.

Disney+ Quality per quantity dey compelling.

Cc TheKingIsHere

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Alaye, face your hustle and state your opinion and Meuve.

What I like and want can't be aligned with yours. Same as my opinions. Abi na same name we dey bear. Kapish.
Na you start am

what do you mean by Lord Snyder in a "Mouse House"?

is that an opinion?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
abduleez1:

True that SS & JL debacle fvvk us bad. Many DC fans go into hiding. grin The continued success of MCU sef turn some fans from Blue pills (DC) to Red Pills (Marvel). Them just flip the states. grin

Exactly, some ported but will port back once everything is balanced. Some are on the sidelines just watching how everything plays out

But that stats funny....Titans still dey top the Boys. Omo shocked People dey silently watch am oo without commenting on social media. cheesy

E shock you ba? ME sef surprised when I noticed that Titans was always in top 10 most demand show for close to 2 years. This means that people are still watching it without making noise or fake hype.

Remember, empty barrels na im dey make the loudest noise. wink

People will prefer FATWS to that over hyped crap.

Baba you wicked, how you go take compare The Batman with Spiderman 3. Spidey gets murdered.

Lol, but you underestimate Spidey.

Spiderman is one of the most popular comic book character after Batman. You have to put respect on his name o.

Na Tom Holland dey make people look spidey with one eye, but still spidey is a force to recon with.

The MCU almost collapsed when Sony threatnened to pull Spidey out of the mcu. abi you don forget?

I'm foreseeing a 1.5 to 1.7billie for The Batman IF 2022 can quickly get to pre-covid 2019 numbers before March. Which I doubt. March still too close. If na summer na e for Bam. But that X_factor of being the first BIG Superhero fare and Blockbuster for the year is a huge draw.

If this was before covid, I would have agreed with your BO predictions but right now, it will take a while before CBM will make that billions again (I might be wrong though). Also, I believe HBOmax will continue with their "watch in theatres and on HBOmax" thingy.

Make we see sha, but I'm not considering any huge BO for now.

That's DC's problem, the fanbase is too divided and has many factions and houses. There's the Snydercultists grin, The NolanVerse, The Purists, Superman fans, Batman fans and the ones who loves everything. Some still dey wey I don forget sef.

Exactly.

You will see Nolan fans, Snyder fans, Matt revees fans, Battinson fans, Ayer fans, Batfleck fans, Robin fans, Henry Cavill fans ( I am one of them grin ).

Even Keaton fans are there o...And they have high numbers too but they are mostly old batman fans.

The thing just tire me sef but it's all fun cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
MORE.

Na where Netflix go cry be this. But they seem to be correcting that flaw with increased spending and pace.

The Big titles they acquiring is on the rise and really looking somehow Deadly :

Jupiter's Legacy (MillarWorld) potshot at The Boys
The Sandman
Resident Evil
Army of The Dead Universe (multi year deal with Zack)
Chronicles of Narnia

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
webhead:
Na you start am

what do you mean by Lord Snyder in a "Mouse House"?

is that an opinion?

Start what??
If you want to come at me about factual arguments remember to come with Receipts or facts instead of emotions or what you feel/think.

Google dey ground and you no fit search. Na Una problem be dis, you no go understand matter first before you jump put mouth. FYI "Mouse House" is another name for Disney. "Mickey Mouse" remember?

When you can't comprehend what you see, why everything won't look like a challenge or confrontation to you.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
Pu7pl3 dem give you ban chop?? grin grin

This one wey I dey see u everyday without comments. Which Kain embargo be that one?? grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
abduleez1:
Me I don tire to dey look all those TV show numbers cos no new content from DC or HBOMax.

Now na subscribers numbers me just dey hustle for. grin

You hear say HBOMax don adjust their projections and are targeting 120-150 million subscribers by 2025. That's a huge boost from initial 75-90 million earlier projected.

I just dey patiently wait till June when HBOMax go launch in more territories make I whine those wailers and Netflix Di©kriders for Movie thread.
Cc TheKingIsHere

For HBOmax and WM to adjust their projections, that's to let you know that the subs are increasing well.

HBOmax is currently the second streaming service with the highest revenue (in the US) behind netflix. Another reason why netflix should be worried cos by the time GOT: House of the dragons come out next year, the subs go increase like mad.

Disney + is also doing tremendously well too.

I won't take anything from Netflix though, all they need to do is make more stranger things asap, more quality superhero movies/shows, more gaming movies/shows (the hottest thing rn) and have a show that deals on wizardry or dragons.

At the end, the fans wins...Make we dey watch sha

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
abduleez1:
Pu7pl3 dem give you ban chop?? grin grin

This one wey I dey see u everyday without comments. Which Kain embargo be that one?? grin grin grin

Pu7pl3 chop better ban, dem come add VPN NL issh join am
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
abduleez1:
MORE.

Na where Netflix go cry be this. But they seem to be correcting that flaw with increased spending and pace.

The Big titles they acquiring is on the rise and really looking somehow Deadly :

Jupiter's Legacy (MillarWorld) potshot at The Boys
The Sandman
Resident Evil
Army of The Dead Universe (multi year deal with Zack)
Chronicles of Narnia

I am mostly hyped for Resident Evil (i'm a huge Milla Jovovich fan and hope she might cameo)
Army of The Dead Universe ( This is an ace card for Netflix)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (make dem do this one well sha)
Chronicles of Narnia

Not too excited about the remaining two
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, but you underestimate Spidey.

Spiderman is one of the most popular comic book character after Batman. You have to put respect on his name o.

Na Tom Holland dey make people look spidey with one eye, but still spidey is a force to recon with.

The MCU almost collapsed when Sony threatnened to pull Spidey out of the mcu. abi you don forget?

If this was before covid, I would have agreed with your BO predictions but right now, it will take a while before CBM will make that billions again (I might be wrong though). Also, I believe HBOmax will continue with their "watch in theatres and on HBOmax" thingy.

Make we see sha, but I'm not considering any huge BO for now.

Exactly.

You will see Nolan fans, Snyder fans, Matt revees fans, Battinson fans, Ayer fans, Batfleck fans, Robin fans, Henry Cavill fans ( I am one of them grin ).

Even Keaton fans are there o...And they have high numbers too but they are mostly old batman fans.

The thing just tire me sef but it's all fun cheesy
Nah I no underestimate Spidey. I know after Batsy na him be next then Supes. MCU nearly cry then, I remember laff wella. Their morale and noisemaking reduce that period. That period was the sweetest for DC fans in terms of rival fans Trolling then, especially me. cheesy

Just that the excitement levels and hype wey I dey see between both movies The Batman looks easily the winner here. Only reason Spiderman 3 looks like having some lethal cards up its sleeve is cos of thieving Feige with that Multiverse inclusion with past Spideys. ONLY REASON.

Yea, I dunno, if BO recovers to 50-60% pre-covid then The Batman can still hit $1 billion. Analysts say industry fully recovers till 2023.

The diversity na wetin make DC sweet. No be people wey take any crumb or piece of shït they feed them, hook, line and sinker without any objections. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

For HBOmax and WM to adjust their projections, that's to let you know that the subs are increasing well.

HBOmax is currently the second streaming service with the highest revenue (in the US) behind netflix. Another reason why netflix should be worried cos by the time GOT: House of the dragons come out next year, the subs go increase like mad.

Disney + is also doing tremendously well too.

I won't take anything from Netflix though, all they need to do is make more stranger things asap, more quality superhero movies/shows, more gaming movies/shows (the hottest thing rn) and have a show that deals on wizardry or dragons.

At the end, the fans wins...Make we dey watch sha
Yea, the Subs are really increasing. WM gamble with streaming and theatrical same day approach seems to be really paying off. The subs are rapidly growing.

Wetin funny me the 70 million guesstimate wey I tell person for total subs by year end 2021 for HBOMax na wetin the company sef dey project. grin When Kong Vs Godzilla, Matrix, ZSJL, Mortal Kombat debuts the numbers gon be bonkers.

Netflix will still be at the top, but that monopoly diminishes. grin That's what I love mehn. I hate monopolies, so I go support anything to spoil that advantage, I just love UNDERDOGS. grin

Las las na we the fans go truly enjoy am.

On that wizardry and Dragons....Omo I saw one Netflix top upcoming series "Shadow and Bone" and I was thrilled AF. That's exactly the Wizardry and Dragons we craving for.
Go check it out. It premieres April 23. cheesy

I'm glad Netflix ain't relaxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHJYYd_RnJc
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

I am mostly hyped for Resident Evil (i'm a huge Milla Jovovich fan and hope she might cameo)
Army of The Dead Universe ( This is an ace card for Netflix)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (make dem do this one well sha)
Chronicles of Narnia

Not too excited about the remaining two

Omo na The Sandman and Avatar I dey hyped for oo. You hear say the creators of The Last Airbender don leave the Netflix series?

The others not much interest except maybe Jupiter's Legacy.

Resident Evil is having an Anime series first and prolly the live action later.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Pu7pl3 chop better ban, dem come add VPN NL issh join am
Lol, ooh. I see.

Baba rest well. Na so NL matter be at times. wink

Na things like this make me wan be like Dr Manhattan. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Jasonteague(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

The thing tire me too.

From what I got on Twitter, the source said that WB was really pissed with Henry Cavill for the embarrassment caused by the headless Superman cameo in Shazam.

Hope they resolve their issue because I can't watch any actor as Superman on the big screens (movies) that's not Henry Cavill.

I have a feeling that they are keeping the announcement under wraps till DC fandome in August.

what about Tom welling
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Harley Quinn failed because they didn't give the fans what they actually wanted. The didn't do any Justice to any of the characters except Harley Quinn. Cos of Margot Robbie they made other characters less interesting and stupid so as not to take her shine. Now they know it's a woeful mistake. They had to make Cassandra Cain (Batgirl) a thieving lil bïtch.
Also don't forget that Cathy Yan nonsensical stunt with "Dï©k pic in diamond" Black Mask story which was cut by WB.

In case you don't know making Batgirl/ Cassandra Cain a little kid is the primary hate for the movie from fans and also excluding the main Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) from HER team. Also making Black Canary and Huntress losers and quippy bït©he$ and making Harley leader and founder of the team.

Harley is more popular but as you can see doesn't possess the draw a "Batgirl" has. She's a villain after all. And there's more than enough villains in the Batfamily rogues gallery to form a movie Universe on its own. It's just WB loves recycling more popular characters and playing it safe.

Why you see some fans clamouring for Deathstroke, Nightwing or Batgirl is because people are tired of always seeing Batman and Joker all the damn time, especially that Batman origin story with his parents death. There's at least 10-20 different solid characters to focus on.
the point still remains, Harley Quinn is more popular than Batgirl but her movie flopped partly because of less fan clamour, right now there are other characters that need attention in the DCEU, there's is little clamour for a batgirl movie right now, maybe in the future but currently people are more interested in MoS2, Green lantern, the flash, JL2, etc. Too many Bats in the DCEU already.

PS Batgirl's origin story will inevitably lead to batman and his villains so what's the point? This movie and the GCPD are totally unnecessary now.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
TonySpike:

Snyder might be asked to direct a dark Star Wars series by Disney+ since we are in the golden era of TV series. WB and HBO max will have to act fast with an attractive offer because Snyder will be courted by even Amazon, and continuously by Netflix, at this rate. I am also looking forward to his "Army of the Dead" movie.
of course, as a tv or streaming platform but for a big budget, i doubt disney would grow the balls to go with snyder visi0n. And in the interview, zack said he aint changing his direct0rial style and isn't ready to fight a studio again. @thekingishere, i doubt disney will hire snyder in reality for either warz or x men. Disney d0n't do snyder. And cos zack is a star fanboy doesn't mean he would do a big budget pic that is going to be wb like all over again.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

that zack thing na lie. No believe am. Na marketing to build hype fr0m snyder cut. Marvel is smart. They just want to create and sustain the yawn for x men with product placement on the c0mpetiti0n's product. Zack has washed any return to cbm.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
Pirates are at it again... How they managed to get it early before the movie officially drops on HBO Max is what I don't understand.

A friend of mine spent 7GB to download Snyder Cut from some website this evening.

Is that not Lex Luthor I'm seeing in the second picture, a flashback to bvs I guess

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Baba you wicked, how you go take compare The Batman with Spiderman 3. Spidey gets murdered. I'm foreseeing a 1.5 to 1.7billie for The Batman IF 2022 can quickly get to pre-covid 2019 numbers before March. Which I doubt. March still too close. If na summer na e for Bam. But that X_factor of being the first BIG Superhero fare and Blockbuster for the year is a huge draw.

who's at fault for the divisi0n? Wb has been so inc0nsistent and incoherent in their plans that it's telling. I mean there was a time i st0pped caring abt dc and cbm in general. Cos i just hated anything wb.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
guys Abeg
who has seen the
snyder cut justice league
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
Jasonteague:

what about Tom welling
he doesn't like the role.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
guys Abeg

who has seen the

snyder cut justice league
I have
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, Disney is far more greedy than WB, trust me.

The only problem here is that, is Disney ready to make a more matured, more reduced dumb joke movie that's likely R-rated?

I doubt.

Take Blade as an example. The og blade was pure r rated but Disney's new blade will be PG with lots of jokes.

This is a strong obstacle, unless they want to keep the X-Men movies under fox
oga, u t0o dy defend wb abeg. The length disney went to pr0m0te and keep mcu on track, did wb do it for dc? Were disney n0t patient with the mcu when it didn't start making billi0ns? Did disney write off a Cap or thor sequel after they made low numbers? What did wb do after MOS or Bvs? Did they give supes returns an0ther try? Or GL?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
abduleez1:
I dey await Una wey go go Download beans come back dey cry later. grin grin ;

But if it's actually True, a leaked movie then HBOMax and WarnerMedia is shït. Some execs or people needs to get the sack and take responsibility.

These leaks and f ups is becoming embarrassing . angry
i see s0me0ne at wb engineering this, or geoff johns, berg, whed0n or s0me0ne. Wb was ever against the cut to begin with.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Minemrys:

i see s0me0ne at wb engineering this, or geoff johns, berg, whed0n or s0me0ne. Wb was ever against the cut to begin with.
I do not think anyone at WB leaked the movie, people have been watching the early screening since Tuesday or so, someone might have recorded it from there
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
I just finished watching justice league. I thought it was coming out tomorrow? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.