Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1255468 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by armadeo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
I just finished watching justice league. I thought it was coming out tomorrow? grin

Os it clear? Let me use it for this night
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Calm down as leaks do happen bro.

2 episodes of wanda vision were leaked before release, I didn't see mcu fan calling Disney shiit.

Make una dey take am easy as una blood too dey hot cheesy
wv leak was deliberately d0ne to build hype for it. This one is d0ne by s0me0ne at wb to destabilize the film. Boss wb dy pay you ni?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
100naira:
the point still remains, Harley Quinn is more popular than Batgirl but her movie flopped partly because of less fan clamour, right now there are other characters that need attention in the DCEU, there's is little clamour for a batgirl movie right now, maybe in the future but currently people are more interested in MoS2, Green lantern, the flash, JL2, etc. Too many Bats in the DCEU already.

PS Batgirl's origin story will inevitably lead to batman and his villains so what's the point? This movie and the GCPD are totally unnecessary now.
Harley is popular fine but no one really needed or wanted another Harley centric movie. She's already in two Suicide Squad movies, so it was a waste bringing her in BOP when theres SS 2 coming already. WB greed to cash in on Robbie's popularity was the cause.

There's other characters more important to show in the DCEU fine.
Also there are some characters that you build interest for with solo movies and consolidate in the future.
This one that y'all are screaming we don't want this and that; if you're not shown some movie how will you know you had a need for them. For example, no one wanted a Joker origin story talkless of an elseworld story with no Batman or action. But what was the result. I can remember very vividly how divisive Joker was before production even started, fans abused and attacked themselves, no one could agree with each other. But what was the final result, a resounding Critical and financial success.

Who needed Aquaman? Aquaman was only even desired after Cyborg, Green Lantern and Flash must have had their solos. Who wanted Shazam? Now fans are shouting Aquaman 2, Shazam 2 and Black Adam. At times some characters serve the purpose of making others shine or introducing others, some characters you think you're not much invested in or needed. What matters more is the execution or delivery.

What I even think is that some movies performance are reliant on a Director's vision or fans trust. You could see that in James Wan, Matt Reeves and David Sandberg. Cathy Yan didn't have that, also not adapting true to comics hurt the movie.
If we go by such Logic of what fans wanted Hollywood was not sure if it needed another female led comic book movie. Not after the bombings of Elektra, Catwoman, Supergirl and the likes. Wonder Woman was a calculated risk.

What I feel is that we should all learn is the concept of diversity and accept that not everyone likes or feels the same way as me. One man meat na another man poison. Respecting everyone's taste, differences or opinion is the key.

I've tried my best and took my time to break this down and not sound combative or force my opinion on you. I don tire, na my final Comment on this issue be this.

Anyways let's agree to disagree. It's an eye opening encounter. wink

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
armadeo:

Os it clear? Let me use it for this night
not that clear.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
I am preparing my masterpiece of a spoiler grin grin
I will show no mercy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
I have

Abeg shey

e makes sense
plus do you
have an idea where I can download it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
I will show no mercy

PLS DO. grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tribalistdcriti: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
grin grin
TheHulk616:
I will show no mercy
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
After watching the Synder cut, all I want to say is f.uck WB for that crap they gave us in 2017.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Harley is popular fine but no one really needed or wanted another Harley centric movie. She's already in two Suicide Squad movies, so it was a waste bringing her in BOP when theres SS 2 coming already. WB greed to cash in on Robbie's popularity was the cause.

There's other characters more important to show in the DCEU fine.
Also there are some characters that you build interest for with solo movies and consolidate in the future.
This one that y'all are screaming we don't want this and that; if you're not shown some movie how will you know you had a need for them. For example, no one wanted a Joker origin story talkless of an elseworld story with no Batman or action. But what was the result. I can remember very vividly how divisive Joker was before production even started, fans abused and attacked themselves, no one could agree with each other. But what was the final result, a resounding Critical and financial success.

Who needed Aquaman? Aquaman was only even desired after Cyborg, Green Lantern and Flash must have had their solos. Who wanted Shazam? Now fans are shouting Aquaman 2, Shazam 2 and Black Adam. At times some characters serve the purpose of making others shine or introducing others, some characters you think you're not much invested in or needed. What matters more is the execution or delivery.

What I even think is that some movies performance are reliant on a Director's vision or fans trust. You could see that in James Wan, Matt Reeves and David Sandberg. Cathy Yan didn't have that, also not adapting true to comics hurt the movie.
If we go by such Logic of what fans wanted Hollywood was not sure if it needed another female led comic book movie. Not after the bombings of Elektra, Catwoman, Supergirl and the likes. Wonder Woman was a calculated risk.

What I feel is that we should all learn is the concept of diversity and accept that not everyone likes or feels the same way as me. One man meat na another man poison. Respecting everyone's taste, differences or opinion is the key.

I've tried my best and took my time to break this down and not sound combative or force my opinion on you. I don tire, na my final Comment on this issue be this.

Anyways let's agree to disagree. It's an eye opening encounter. wink
It's simple, if there are 3 aquamans in the DCEU plus an aquawoman TV series, who will clamour for an aquagirl? Too many aquapeople!! This is my first point!!

Secondly as I have repeatedly pointed out, BOP failed mostly because of little to no clamour for a Harley Quinn movie despite the character being popular. Not because Harley Quinn is a constant in the DCEU and people are tired of seeing her nor are there multiple Harley Quinns on TV.

Who needed Aquaman, Shazam and black adam? Are you serious with this statement? You might as well ask me who needed the Flash or Wonderwoman?

If a batgirl movie is in your bucket list then own it but don't say that people are clamouring for a batgirl movie.

This is a nice discourse to hold, no harm in that, just give a reason why the batgirl movie is most desired by lots of fans and what the F is the point of it?

Anyway you don die the matter so...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

Abeg shey

e makes sense
plus do you
have an idea where I can download it
It was better than the previous one.

https:// moviesverse.org/download-zack-snyder-justice-league-2021-english-480p-720p-1080p/

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nickshrapnel:

https:// moviesverse.org/download-zack-snyder-justice-league-2021-english-480p-720p-1080p/

Please is it clear?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
Minemrys:

wv leak was deliberately d0ne to build hype for it. This one is d0ne by s0me0ne at wb to destabilize the film. Boss wb dy pay you ni?

How did you know that WV own was to build hype and ZSJL's own was to destabilize it?

You dey work for FBI or do you have any evidence?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
Minemrys:

oga, u t0o dy defend wb abeg. The length disney went to pr0m0te and keep mcu on track, did wb do it for dc? Were disney n0t patient with the mcu when it didn't start making billi0ns? Did disney write off a Cap or thor sequel after they made low numbers? What did wb do after MOS or Bvs? Did they give supes returns an0ther try? Or GL?

So, saying the truth is defending WB?

Disney+ charges subscription fee and still charge you a whopping $30 access fee just to watch one top movie while WM once you pay subscription fee, you'll have access to top movies.

You think greed is about green lighting movies you want? SMH
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
Minemrys:

that zack thing na lie. No believe am. Na marketing to build hype fr0m snyder cut. Marvel is smart. They just want to create and sustain the yawn for x men with product placement on the c0mpetiti0n's product. Zack has washed any return to cbm.

The same Zack that said that he left ZSJL open ended to enable continuity (meaning, he wants to continue)

Zack isn't getting paid for ZSJL and you're here saying he doesn't want to come back to cbm. SMH

To dey argue with you just dey tire person sef
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
Jasonteague:

what about Tom welling

Welling said he isn't ready to wear the Superman cape
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:07am On Mar 18, 2021
Nickshrapnel:

thank you
boss
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by FM19addict(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2021
TheHulk616:
I will show no mercy
unfollowing the thread immediately,
coming back after watching
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2021
According to a friend...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:56am On Mar 18, 2021
Plead:
According to a friend...
I value my sanity and peace of mind above anything in this world and still I enjoyed the movie. Your friend just doesn’t like Zack Snyder movies

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by teewhydope(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2021
its not bad actually...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
DC Films is preparing a Hourman movie. Planet of Apes Writers set already.

Who ask for this one sef. I seriously hope it's for HBOMax cos this shït ain't funny no more. angry

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

The same Zack that said that he left ZSJL open ended to enable continuity (meaning, he wants to continue)

Zack isn't getting paid for ZSJL and you're here saying he doesn't want to come back to cbm. SMH

To dey argue with you just dey tire person sef
boss, why u dy talk like this sef? Was it n0t same snyder that said the snyder cut wasn't can0n? And that he loved to leave things open ended to audience's interpretati0n? That's his style. 300, watchmen, MOS, BVS, JL. He has said there's no chance of him c0ming back. I d0n't have very g0od network to share the link to the interview. He said jl is his last entry. That he left it open ended was to leave audiences to interprete things. N0lan does it. N0t anything new. Snyder isn't interested in going through the fight again. Besides, ben, leto, miller etc all came back for resh0ots without getting paid. That snyder came to do it, doesn't mean he wants to return or will return. He just wanted a cl0sure to his story. I will share the interview with you if i am chanced.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

So, saying the truth is defending WB?

Disney+ charges subscription fee and still charge you a whopping $30 access fee just to watch one top movie while WM once you pay subscription fee, you'll have access to top movies.

You think greed is about green lighting movies you want? SMH
every c0rp0rate org is greedy, but what is a c0mpany who doesn't have a visi0n but hurriedly releases a m0vie, chops half a run time so the execs can make bank? Or a studio so scared to l0ose that it had to wait for an0ther that didn't even have c0mplete rights to the characterz to start a cinematic universe? Disney are greedy but their greediness yielded mcu profits and g0od publicity. Wb's greed only yielded c0ntroversy up0n c0ntroversy. Their haste for m0ney without a plan or visi0n.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

How did you know that WV own was to build hype and ZSJL's own was to destabilize it?

You dey work for FBI or do you have any evidence?
doesn't take fbi. Am n0t that intelligent but it was obvious wanda vis wasn't that hyped. How do u get people talking about it before it's release? Magically let people see the 1st 2 episodes to create excitement. N0w, jl is already hyped, why leak it? To reduce its viewership on hbo max by having multiple pirate sites have it available hours to it's release. And mind you, it was the whole m0vie n0t just an hour or 2.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
The power of DC cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Minemrys:

boss, why u dy talk like this sef? Was it n0t same snyder that said the snyder cut wasn't can0n? And that he loved to leave things open ended to audience's interpretati0n? That's his style. 300, watchmen, MOS, BVS, JL. He has said there's no chance of him c0ming back. I d0n't have very g0od network to share the link to the interview. He said jl is his last entry. That he left it open ended was to leave audiences to interprete things. N0lan does it. N0t anything new. Snyder isn't interested in going through the fight again. Besides, ben, leto, miller etc all came back for resh0ots without getting paid. That snyder came to do it, doesn't mean he wants to return or will return. He just wanted a cl0sure to his story. I will share the interview with you if i am chanced.
If WB tells ZS to come make a sequel to Justice League, guess what, he will accept. I think I read somewhere where he said it’s up to WB if they want him back.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
We gotta CRASH the mvvthafvvka.......

The HYPE IS REAL!!!

#ZSJL
#HBOMAX

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
If WB tells ZS to come make a sequel to Justice League, guess what, he will accept. I think I read somewhere where he said it’s up to WB if they want him back.
Yep, you right.

I no know wetin Minemrys dey drag since. Article wey most of us don read.

He's down for a sequel so far WB greenlight it.
He never said he's done with CBM's but wants to focus on something new for now. He's focusing on his new Netflix deals/projects and Army of the Dead.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wonder why this disclaimer sound funny. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.