Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1227595 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:
Hespera

This movie is still many months away yet we've gotten these much spoilers, nawa for DC fans cheesy cheesy

No way home would be out later this year and practically nobody knows much about the movie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:10am On Jun 23, 2021
Tarvel:

This movie is still many months away yet we've gotten these much spoilers, nawa for DC fans cheesy cheesy

No way home would be out later this year and practically nobody knows much about the movie
What exactly do you know? The star cast?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2021
Tarvel:

WB is trying so hard to erase Snyderverse... grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
abduleez1:

So now Bros you dey see say even Amber get some peeps wey she better pass. grin grin grin
Mtcheew!! Both of them should getat

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
typicalgamer:

That’s where you’re wrong not I don’t go to theater to see pretty pictures like most folks do.

I go there to withness epic animation from

John lasseter Andrew Stanton and this Asian guy Peter soun something like that.

These are god tier animators I look up to.
And do you realize that you're one of a very small crowd that appreciates the work of these people? While the average movie goer is drawn by the star actor/cast. Momoa leaving the role of Aquaman would impact the box office earnings more than the whole CG crew leaving.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, CGI animators get paid hefty sum bro. That's why those movies run up to hundreds of millions of dollars.

Everybody gat him work. No too reason am. CGI animators no be wetin go bring peeps come watch film.
I wouldn't say hefty and even at that only the folks who have built up a terrific portfolio get paid handsomely. The rest just get nice enough wages, depending on how ethical the employer is.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by typicalgamer(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kaycee7:
And do you realize that you're one of a very small crowd that appreciates the work of these people? While the average movie goer is drawn by the star actor/cast. Momoa leaving the role of Aquaman would impact the box office earnings more than the whole CG crew leaving.

I think it goes hand in hand.

Except you want justice league underwater effect on aquaman 2
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
typicalgamer:

I think it goes hand in hand.

Except you want justice league underwater effect on aquaman 2
No, it doesn't. In the example, movie watchers have already warmed up to and familiarized themselves with Momoa as Aquaman. So even if an accomplished actor that could possibly deliver a better performance than him is casted in his place, movie watchers will be comparing him to Momoa and looking to see if he can replicate that Momoa feel.
In the case of the CG crew, the average movie goer most likely won't even see the news about them leaving and being replaced with a different crew. And even if they did, they wouldn't care until the trailers drop and the CG is subpar. And still yet, the CG would have to be horrendous to keep the average movie goer from going to see the movie anyways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kaycee7:
Mtcheew!! Both of them should getat
cheesy grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Look at them, bunch of ingrate, and if a movie ends up with bad CGI the cg studio will be the first receive the bashing.

Yet Henry will always be praised as the best thing to happen to superman, not the stunt double, not the cg crew who put a freaking cape on him.

The disrespect of CGI comes from people who thinks it easy, and they refuse to spend money on high quality cg studio and end up with Superman mustache.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Superman and Lois is a mature series: the score, ambience and every other thing.

Are you sure this show is from CW?

Hope they go with a 10 episodes per season arc and stop that 22 episodes nonsense.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Superman and Lois is a mature series: the score, ambience and every other thing.

Hope they go with a 10 episodes per season arc and stop that 22 episodes nonsense.

what episode are they in now?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2021
I just like that Jonathan dude: too much swag.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:02am On Jun 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

I just start oh: still on episode 1.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Emilia Clarke oh, abi na Amber Heard non are fit to tie the shoe laces of Inde Navarrette.

The babe too fine abeg.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Emilia Clarke oh, abi na Amber Heard non are fit to tie the shoe laces of Inde Navarrette.

The babe too fine abeg.

Made this claim without posting her picture...you're not ready grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

I think its up to 10 episodes. I still dey episode 4/5.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Never thought I would say this, but Dan Romer's score on Superman and Lois is better than Hans Zimmer's in Man of Steel: very poignant and moving stuff.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2021
abduleez1:

I think its up to 10 episodes. I still dey episode 4/5.

ok thanks
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

Have it.

Note: the babe never chop money reach Clarke and Heard, she still be like E-list actress: no wiki page even.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Here's why. grin grin

HBOMax sponsors part of the show. Same as Stargirl.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

Baba never truly ready. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Have it.

Note: the babe never chop money reach Clarke and Heard, she still be like E-list actress: no wiki page even.
Who be this?? Which film/TV she don partake in?? grin angry

E-list. Not even D. cheesy

Pu7pl3 how far, Omo you no see those Tiddies....stuffs Promising!! Trumps the two aforementioned ladies sef. shocked
I see a bright future ahead of her. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Have it.

She looks natural, obviously hasn't gone under the blade yet...I'm not feeling her, boobs are nice tho

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2021
abduleez1:

Pu7pl3 how far, Omo you no see those Tiddies....stuffs Promising!! Trumps the two aforementioned ladies sef. shocked

yea, she looks promising, we will keep an eye on her...those boobs can take her places grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Have it.

She want to look like this lotr actress.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2021
abduleez1:

Here's why. grin grin

HBOMax sponsors part of the show. Same as Stargirl.

No wonder, thanks for clearing it up. They should ditch the arrowverse stuff. I've had Bat girl on my system for weeks now and couldn't go beyond episode 3.

Thank heavens WB are realizing they need to spend money. HBO is the future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

yea, she looks promising, we will keep an eye on her...those boobs can take her places grin

See as you dey disguise.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2021
abduleez1:

You sabi better things.

Oya manage this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

***Swears***

Those tits & nips will take her to places she never dreamt of. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Exactly. That's even my concern.
This quantity over quality might hamper Superman and Lois' quality in the nearest future.
I will even prefer a six or seven episodes for a full season and still maintains the same amount of budget used for running 20-22eps rather.
Making each episode runs for an hr, so there is time to flesh out the story. It will definitely bring more viewers than what they are having presently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
She want to look like this lotr actress.
Nah, they look nothing alike.

The said LOTR actress resembles one Nigerian actress like that. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.