Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1239869 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Yeah, cunnilingus actually grin

Lol, what of Sandberg's own?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol, what of Sandberg's own?
They may be doing it to spite him, either way, he should also move on, they’ve made it clear they don’t want to deal with him again.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
They may be doing it to spite him, either way, he should also move on, they’ve made it clear they don’t want to deal with him again.

He has moved on, it doesn't mean he would stop taking about his favourite characters...it's WB that is finding it hard to move on
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2021
TonySpike:

WB is very paranoid. They want to force their narrative on the fans and this will not go down well.

You're funny o.

You want to dictate to the owner of a property what to do?

Can Zack Snyder make a drawing of iron Man licking black widows pucci and post it on the internet and think he will go scot-free just like that? Especially, when the company where against it in their own animated show?

He should be lucky that they didn't take further action and only removed the image.

Y'all should learn to remove emotions from this matter.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

He has moved on, it doesn't mean he would stop taking about his favourite characters...it's WB that is finding it hard to move on
Lol, they lie tell yourself. grin

He's moved on bawo. Person move on na Im I dey see taunts, week in week out. Suck it WB, AOTD is the 'DIRECTORS cut', continuous shade from him and his promoters. Abeg, make we try dey talk true.
If I may put it blunt, He's acting like a jilted ex.

I'm not supporting WB, but saying Zack isn't still stuck with them na premium lamba. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

You're funny o.

You want to dictate to the owner of a property what to do?

Can Zack Snyder make a drawing of iron Man licking black widows pucci and post it on the internet and think he will go scot-free just like that? Especially, when the company where against it in their own animated show?

He should be lucky that they didn't take further action and only removed the image.

Y'all should learn to remove emotions from this matter.
Snyder fans emotional like KILODE.... grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Baba is still pained and CLEARLY hasn't 'moved on'.

Still hasn't gotten the memo. Baba still dey pray make Zaslav and Discovery do something. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, they lie tell yourself. grin

He's moved on bawo. Person move on na Im I dey see taunts, week in week out. Suck it WB, AOTD is the 'DIRECTORS cut', continuous shade from him and his promoters. Abeg, make we try dey talk true.
If I may put it blunt, He's acting like a jilted ex.

I'm not supporting WB, but saying Zack isn't still stuck with them na premium lamba. grin

WB should leave the guy alone and move the fvck on
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
abduleez1:

Snyder fans emotional like KILODE.... grin grin grin

I'm a Snyder fan but naturally I don't really attach myself to emotional things.

Zack knew what he was getting himself into. He's lucky it wasn't Disney
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

WB should leave the guy alone and move the fvck on

Honestly, how's it WB fault?

A news came out saying that WB removed a Batman licking Catwoman scene in HQ show. They didn't want it.

Then Zack Snyder drew an unofficial and unauthorized image of Batman licking Catwoman and called it "Canon" to spite WB.

First, who is Zack to tag an unauthorized drawing Canon? Second, who gave him permission to draw an image that clearly goes against what the company and owner wanted?

I can assure you that if it's Disney, they would've slammed him with a law suit.

Zack should just be careful when doing things and focus on his Netflix shows/movies while negotiating with Discovery for JL2
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

A news came out saying that WB removed a Batman licking Catwoman scene in HQ show. They didn't want it.

Then Zack Snyder drew an unofficial and unauthorized image of Batman licking Catwoman and called it "Canon" to spite WB.

First, who is Zack to tag an unauthorized drawing Canon? Second, who gave him permission to draw an image that clearly goes against what the company and owner wanted?

I can assure you that if it's Disney, they would've slammed him with a law suit.

Zack should just be careful when doing things and focus on his Netflix shows/movies while negotiating with Discovery for JL2

1. If it’s copyrighted, that should make it canon grin
2. Under the fair use law, Snyder is within his right, calling it canon may be illegal though.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
cheesy angry angry angry

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

if someone else not name Snyder did that would they also take it down? Did they take down Sanbergs repost?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

I'm a Snyder fan but naturally I don't really attach myself to emotional things.

I swear. Disney no send person if you no move with their flow. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tarvel:
cheesy angry angry angry
Hope they give that to Eternals with its New Gods copy cat and shït. angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

if someone else not name Snyder did that would they also take it down? Did they take down Sanbergs repost?
You peeps don't seem to get it. And that's the problem.

WB gives no fvvk bout Snyder. And wants little to no attachment with his universe. That's the point. You dig? undecided

Dem dey tell person since say "we no want you" x10. How many times him go hear or how many heartbreaks him want before him understand.
Since Netflix don give am jumbo package and FULL CREATIVE FREEDOM, why Baba no go bask in utopia and enjoy himself and forget this 'trashy' people?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
abduleez1:

You peeps don't seem to get it. And that's the problem.

WB gives no fvvk bout Snyder. And wants little to no attachment with his universe. That's the point. You dig? undecided

Dem dey tell person since say "we no want you" x10. How many times him go hear or how many heartbreaks him want before him understand.
Since Netflix don give am jumbo package and FULL CREATIVE FREEDOM, why Baba no go bask in utopia and enjoy himself and forget this 'trashy' people?

They should leave him the fvck alone...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SniperAssassin: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
grin grin
It bothers me how Bruce Wayne has never been charged with child abuse.grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
SniperAssassin:

It bothers me how Bruce Wayne has never been charged with child abuse.grin grin

grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
abduleez1:

Hope they give that to Eternals with its New Gods copy cat and shït. angry

Anything Marvel = Good nowadays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

What lawsuit exactly? He wasn't using the image for promotional reasons or financial purposes. People draw fan arts of superheroes. They are pop culture. It wasn't like he was using it to make money off DC property for himself. He can't be sued bro. Haba, try reason legal matters before you jump into assumptions. If na like that, Disney for don Sue this graphic artist, Boss Logic then.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

You say wetin U donnn mean ittt...is that so?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Minemrys:

What lawsuit exactly? He wasn't using the image for promotional reasons or financial purposes. People draw fan arts of superheroes. They are pop culture. It wasn't like he was using it to make money off DC property for himself. He can't be sued bro. Haba, try reason legal matters before you jump into assumptions. If na like that, Disney for don Sue this graphic artist, Boss Logic then.

What reason did twitter give for hiding the image in his tweet?

Wasn't it for copyright infringement?

Don't you know you can get sued for copyright infringement?

Also, did the likes of boss logic draw a fan art and tag it "canon"?

I await
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Minemrys:

Na sin not to be Snyder fan?? undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Minemrys:

Of course, that doesn't mean that I should defend something wrong.

It's only a true friend that will tell you the truth no matter how inconvenient it may be
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
abduleez1:

Na sin not to be Snyder fan?? undecided

Do mind minemrys. He hasn't come out to tell us how the forbes article is fake and how hbomax didn't sponsor superman and Lois show cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
abduleez1:

I swear. Disney no send person if you no move with their flow. grin

Disney stopped a man from using a marvel character on his dead son's tombstone.

The man explained to Disney that his son love the character before he died and wanted to use it to honor the son.

Disney still refused and threatened the man that he will chop better law suit if he tried it.

I just dey laugh people that think they can do any how with a marvel character.

Google it out and see how many people how chop better warning and law suit for things like this
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

This is why I said you guys should stop being emotional.

Go to Sanberg's post, you will see that Sandberg cut out the batman licking catwoman issh. He only put shazam holding a camera at the background. He also did not tag his image as "canon".

Sanberg saved himself a whole lot of drama.

If Sanberg drew the Batman Catwoman isshh after wb stated that they removed it for some reasons, he would have been in big trouble and might not complete Shazam 2
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nickshrapnel:

1. If it’s copyrighted, that should make it canon grin
2. Under the fair use law, Snyder is within his right, calling it canon may be illegal though.

Number 2 is the biggest catch. Why should he call it canon?

That's what WB use in hooking him. He isn't the owner, so calling it canon is actually a copyright infringement.

That is the reason twitter gave for removing it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Here's Disney stopping a man from using Spiderman on his dead son's grave.

If the man still went ahead to draw Spiderman on his son's grave, he will chop better law suit from Disney.

Funny enough, when this news came out on the internet, people didn't really say much, since it's Disney.

Imagine if WB was the one that stopped the dad from doing this? The media outrage no go be here.

Zack should just be careful and know how he plays the game to win discovery over so that we can get JL2

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Do mind minemrys. He hasn't come out to tell us how the forbes article is fake and how hbomax didn't sponsor superman and Lois show cheesy

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.