Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1254948 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

it's bandwagon hate...people have been unknowingly programmed to dislike those set of movies and it's a shame they are falling for it
lol and u are not program to dislike anything marvel? And see it as a lesser movie?

Lol. U are doing same thing u are complaining other ppl are doing.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

They said Zack overcomplicated things so he tried to be simple in his own way...
always making excuses for him, wait did u speak with him and he told u he was trying to simplify things? Lol dude u so funny
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
If man move front, people go vex. If man move back, people go still vex. Wetin man suppose do sef?
mayb he shud leave movie for a while and rediscover himself lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
Na why person go open mouth waaaaa talk say The Suicide Squad dey boring. But they enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy. No be similar format Gunn use for TSS
but I still think GOG was still more entertaining though

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

They said Zack overcomplicated things so he tried to be simple in his own way...
Nah bro. There were better ways to craft out the story than just conveniently having one character be unrealistically dumb. Or everyone dumb. The story basically wrote itself with that. Aside that film, I can take the other ones in his cabinet.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Skseries:
always making excuses for him, wait did u speak with him and he told u he was trying to simplify things? Lol dude u so funny
It was obvious that was what he was trying to do. Pu7pl3 doesn't need to have a video chat with Zack to know it. All his films have left that question everyone asks after watching or that rewatchability factor, if there's a word for it. But army of the dead didn't. It was flat.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Skseries:
mayb he shud leave movie for a while and rediscover himself lolzzzz
Why bother when folks like you will still hate on whatever project he drops?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Skseries:

if I'm funny why are you not laughing? You keep saying I'm funny but none of your arguements are making any sense...

You're laughing at the fact I had to rewatch a movie to get some scenes? something that is synonymous to literally every great movie out there...
You're also laughing at me calling the MCU overhyped when a mid movie like Shang Chi is rated 98% on RT but an obviously better movie like Joker is rated 68% on that same RT

Omo I'm tired of this arguement abeg

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Minemrys:

It was obvious that was what he was trying to do. Pu7pl3 doesn't need to have a video chat with Zack to know it. All his films have left that question everyone asks after watching or that rewatchability factor, if there's a word for it. But army of the dead didn't. It was flat.

That guy doesn't have any valuable points on this matter abeg, I'm tired of stating the obvious
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

if I'm funny why are you not laughing? You keep saying I'm funny but none of your arguements are making any sense...

You're laughing at the fact I had to rewatch a movie to get some scenes? something that is synonymous to literally every great movie out there...
You're also laughing at me calling the MCU overhyped when a mid movie like Shang Chi is rated 98% on RT but an obviously better movie like Joker is rated 68% on that same RT

Omo I'm tired of this arguement abeg
u know ur problem? U are trying to force what u like down everyone throat, so to you joker is a better movie than shangi chi, but to the general audience it's not they feel shangi is better hence they rate it better, what's the big deal there? Just bcus u like a movie doesn't mean everyone else shud like it now.

Lol this guy's just keeps making me laugh. Punch line I never liked joker and I just might like shangi chi better and rate it better. Oga movies doesn't revolve around what u like everyone have the right to like whatever they like.

When majority of ppl rate something high does it make sense for u to say is over hyped?

I think it's when lesser ppl are trying to rate hight what majority of ppl don't think it's high, that's when u can say something is over hyped.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
Why bother when folks like you will still hate on whatever project he drops?
lol I was just being sarcastic with that. I dont have every project he drops I just haven't seen a project he drops that I like, is it not same me that said I love his batman potray the most? He has amazing cast, it's his story telling I have issue with, he has amazing visual, but story telling? Nahhhh
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Minemrys:

how can u be so sure that what he tried to do? Logically u don't have any proof to that? It's just assumption and they are two different things

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Catwoman..... cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TitanII: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Skseries:
u know ur problem? U are trying to force what u like down everyone throat, so to you joker is a better movie than shangi chi, but to the general audience it's not they feel shangi is better hence they rate it better, what's the big deal there? Just bcus u like a movie doesn't mean everyone else shud like it now.

Lol this guy's just keeps making me laugh. Punch line I never liked joker and I just might like shangi chi better and rate it better. Oga movies doesn't revolve around what u like everyone have the right to like whatever they like.

When majority of ppl rate something high does it make sense for u to say is over hyped?

I think it's when lesser ppl are trying to rate hight what majority of ppl don't think it's high, that's when u can say something is over hyped.

Joker is the better movie though. It's brilliant; from the writing, to the acting, to how it was shot. The pacing, and dialogue are also spot on, and there was no CGI to all of that. You leave the film feeling like, 'what did I just watch'. I loved Joaquin Phoenix in it, he had all these facial expressions and mannerisms that just keep you glued to his character. He was able to change his mood and emotions all in one scene.

Compared to Shang Chi; the actor (don't know his name), why does he look like he's bored in all his scenes; I'm saying he has no range. Akwafina's character exists solely to give us that forced Marvel Humor, she exists as a tag along. Shang the character sometimes feels like he's taking the backseat in his own story, so that the other characters can get to shine, like his sister. It's a good movie though, its action scenes are very good, and his father the Mandarin was actually a good villain; but somethings just happen in the plot because the writers want it to (like one scene with an old character from a previous Iron Man).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TitanII: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Skseries:

The ratings Joker got has to do with how people projected their political beliefs unto the movie; and they judged the movie from that lens. There was all this talk of inciting violence among incels; they wanted it to do something, but it didn't. How it had a white male lead as the male character; like how dare a white male be broken down and oppressed like that. The movie was polarising, but at the same time it wasn't judge-y of the two sides it depicted, you were allowed to make your own judgement.

As for Shang Chi, it checked all the right boxes don't it; diversity, that Marvel Humor, a plot you're not supposed to think too deeply about, and CGI.

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TitanII: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Skseries:

Just don't follow the majority though, when you make your judgement. Everyone has an opinion, but it could be wrong. Just saying.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Skseries:
if there wasn't a better watchmen then I will have said perhaps u are right
there isn't a better watchmen
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Netflix coming up with their own fan event

Do you still think DCFANDOME was not huge? if so, think again cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
abduleez1:
Catwoman..... cheesy

see her small yansh tongue

she's still hot though kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Skseries:

lmaooooo...and this is the person saying I'm funny...abeg shift
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
johnyace:
there isn't a better watchmen
lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
TitanII:

Joker is the better movie though. It's brilliant; from the writing, to the acting, to how it was shot. The pacing, and dialogue are also spot on, and there was no CGI to all of that. You leave the film feeling like, 'what did I just watch'. I loved Joaquin Phoenix in it, he had all these facial expressions and mannerisms that just keep you glued to his character. He was able to change his mood and emotions all in one scene.

Compared to Shang Chi; the actor (don't know his name), why does he look like he's bored in all his scenes; I'm saying he has no range. Akwafina's character exists solely to give us that forced Marvel Humor, she exists as a tag along. Shang the character sometimes feels like he's taking the backseat in his own story, so that the other characters can get to shine, like his sister. It's a good movie though, its action scenes are very good, and his father the Mandarin was actually a good villain; but somethings just happen in the plot because the writers want it to (like one scene with an old character from a previous Iron Man).

Mandarin and the fight scenes where the only good thing about that movie that's why I keep saying it was overhyped

This Skseries guy just derives joy in arguing with me for some reason
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

Mandarin and the fight scenes where the only good thing about that movie that's why I keep saying it was overhyped

This Skseries guy just derives joy in arguing with me for some reason
lol nope I don't.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Skseries:
lol nope I don't.

You enjoy it, no dey lie...it gets you off in some twisted way
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by HaLLantern: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Skseries:
lol I was just being sarcastic with that. I dont have every project he drops I just haven't seen a project he drops that I like, is it not same me that said I love his batman potray the most? He has amazing cast, it's his story telling I have issue with, he has amazing visual, but story telling? Nahhhh
Maybe you just hate the man. It's alright to admit it.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by HaLLantern: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
TitanII:

The ratings Joker got has to do with how people projected their political beliefs unto the movie; and they judged the movie from that lens. There was all this talk of inciting violence among incels; they wanted it to do something, but it didn't. How it had a white male lead as the male character; like how dare a white male be broken down and oppressed like that. The movie was polarising, but at the same time it wasn't judge-y of the two sides it depicted, you were allowed to make your own judgement.

As for Shang Chi, it checked all the right boxes don't it; diversity, that Marvel Humor, a plot you're not supposed to think too deeply about, and CGI.

I feel like doing transfer for you.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by HaLLantern: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

cheesy grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
HaLLantern:
Maybe you just hate the man. It's alright to admit it.
hate him, Why would I? I don't even know him as a person. I don't hate him I just don't like his movie.

Dstv kept replaying the sucker punch movie and every time I thought to myself which kind mumu low budget unreal movie is this, not until few months ago when someone here mention its a Snyder movie I was shocked and then I realised it does has his signature style.

So I don't hate him, if he does a movie I love tomorrow I will be here to sing his praises, I was excited abt his army of the dead movie, wanted to see something outside of the DCEU from him and when it dropped I didn't enjoy it.

Funny enuf I liked his original army of the dead movie.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
✔️

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Which DC movie are you defending like this?

BvS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Which DC movie are you defending like this?

BvS
Wonder Woman 84

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.