Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1242205 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
BlackManta:
Is it the same trailer I watched or is there another one
This guy no get sense at all normally. What even hypnotized me into following him on Twitter This is the height of it. Na to go unfollow am remain.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Up next, Casey should pressure him to deliver on the promised DC HBOMax shows. sad angry

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xavier5:

GOD TIER. OMOH, SUPERMAN AND SHAZAM DEY LEARN WORK WHERE THIS ONE DAY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

YOU COULD FEEL THE POWER, THE RAGE, THE PASSION.

THE HIERARCHY OF POWER IS ABOUT TO CHANGE IN THE DC UNIVERSE.

THE SCENES WERE BLACK ADAM THREW THAT THUG INTO THE SKY AND SLAMMED ON THE FIGHTER JET WERE FVCKING HILARIOUS grin grin grin

FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, DWAYNE JOHNSON ISN'T PLAYING DWAYNE JOHNSON BUT BLACK ADAM. HE MAY BE VERSATILE IN THIS MOVIE AS HE PROMISED BUT LET'S WAIT AND SEE.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR OCTOBER 21

#XAVIER
#DCian

Do you even know Black Adam at all. So Black Adam talks like American now. Ogbeni, make we Just enjoy the movie and move on.
All the actions look fantastic!!!!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
abduleez1:
Were that noisemaker weyrey wey dey cap effortlessly?? grin grin

Hope niqqa go shut up now. grin

I see say u can't think critically at all....so make I leave am that way...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
SMUAG:

I see say u can't think critically at all....so make I leave am that way...

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
which series is this please?.

✔️

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ShaqFu: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
nani667:

✔️
Thank you.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
SMUAG:

Do you even know Black Adam at all. So Black Adam talks like American now. Ogbeni, make we Just enjoy the movie and move on.
All the actions look fantastic!!!!

So accent is the only thing that made Black Adam, Black Adam. His ruthlessness, his brutality, his fierceness his rage, his ambition, his power, his darkness, his tragedy, all of this aren't part of his personality bah. So because accent is missing means he is not playing Black Adam despite his other attributes being supposedly present.

Scarlett Black Widow never had the Russian accent, not to the best of my knowledge but did that stop Scarlett from being a good Black Widow?

People will just look for something to give themselves headache over.

Accent is not what makes Black Adam, Black Adam. They're other attributes of him and if Dwayne Johnson is able to portray them, accent or no accent, then he plays Black Adam. He doesn't need the accent, the accent is not compulsory, it is good to have it but it's not compulsory.

But the issue of Dwayne Johnson actually being Black Adam or Dwayne Johnson will be revealed when the movie releases.

#Xavier
#DCian

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xavier5:

So accent is the only thing that made Black Adam, Black Adam. His ruthlessness, his brutality, his fierceness his rage, his ambition, his power, his darkness, his tragedy, all of this aren't part of his personality bah. So because accent is missing means he is not playing Black Adam despite his other attributes being supposedly present.

Scarlett Black Widow never had the Russian accent, not to the best of my knowledge but did that stop Scarlett from being a good Black Widow?

People will just look for something to give themselves headache over.

Accent is not what makes Black Adam, Black Adam. They're other attributes of him and if Dwayne Johnson is able to portray them, accent or no accent, then he plays Black Adam. He doesn't need the accent, the accent is not compulsory, it is good to have it but it's not compulsory.

But the issue of Dwayne Johnson actually being Black Adam or Dwayne Johnson will be revealed when the movie releases.

#Xavier
#DCian

That guy na CLOWN you still dey respond to am.
As I saw the okoto I just weak.

Make him tell us how citizens of Khandaq should sound like since na linguist. Abi where we get Black Adam in media before.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2022
abduleez1:

That guy na CLOWN you still dey respond to am.
As I saw the okoto I just weak.

Make him tell us how citizens of Khandaq should sound like since na linguist. Abi where we get Black Adam in media before.

I believe say the day you go fit think like normal person then that your Taliban name go change for good...
I no blame you, if no be MCU and DCEU or internet of today, Taliban like you for still dey struggle to know who b Shazam sef....

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2022
SMUAG:

I believe say the day you go fit think like normal person then that your Taliban name go change for good...
I no blame you, if no be MCU and DCEU or internet of today, Taliban like you for still dey struggle to know who b Shazam sef....

Lol, na so e pain you reach. No sensible thing to argue again na to come for my religion. Mr Civilised wey no Sabi simple English. grin you normal na en you dey argue spin off and sequel with everybody since how many days despite facts proving you wrong. Only u. undecided

Still doesn't stop you from being a CLOWN. You just confirmed your CLOWNSHIP. tongue

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GloriousGbola: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, na so e pain you reach. No sensible thing to argue again na to come for my religion. Mr Civilised wey no Sabi simple English. grin you normal na en you dey argue spin off and sequel with everybody since how many days despite facts proving you wrong. Only u. undecided

Still doesn't stop you from being a CLOWN. You just confirmed your CLOWNSHIP. tongue

like wtf
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2022
abduleez1:

That's why I go still say, na that arabic school wey dey road side fit you.....
I posted a video where people that knows what spin-off and standalone is, yet you can't help yourself. Rather, you went ahead to post something that never show any sign of Black Adam as a spin-off, but no, your Al-Qa'ida thinking made it worst for you instead.
By your Tali's thinking, if Superman and Batman suppose to share one movie, then the studio decide to split am into two parts and release Superman first and Batman later so that one make Batman spin-off from Superman. So what if they release Black Adam first wetin your peanut brain go come think then...

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2022
We're back beesheez!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2022
nani667:
lipsrsealed
I swear this guy is not normal undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2022
SMUAG:

I posted a video where people that knows what spin-off and standalone is, yet you can't help yourself. Rather, you went ahead to post something that never show any sign of Black Adam as a spin-off, but no, your Al-Qa'ida thinking made it worst for you instead.
By your Tali's thinking, if Superman and Batman suppose to share one movie, then the studio decide to split am into two parts and release Superman first and Batman later so that one make Batman spin-off from Superman. So what if they release Black Adam first wetin your peanut brain go come think then...
bro wtf is this?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2022
100naira:
bro wtf is this?

I hate when someone can't express his/her point without throwing jab at the other person...
I like taking things simple, but when you decide to fight dirty I don't shy away. He should learn how to choose his words wisely...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
smiley

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Purple, You will serve as the ringside commentator, bring your Wwe thread commentary skills to where it's needed... grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Purple, You will serve as the ringside commentator, bring your Wwe thread commentary skills to where it's needed... grin grin

I'm not in support of this in house violence grin grin
They should kiss and make up tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
pu7pl3:

I'm not in support of this in house violence grin grin
They should kiss and make up tongue

angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
SMUAG:

I hate when someone can't express his/her point without throwing jab at the other person...
I like taking things simple, but when you decide to fight dirty I don't shy away. He should learn how to choose his words wisely...
banter and vawulence are part of this section but to attack his religion is taking it too far don't you think?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
nani667:
lipsrsealed
This mofo can't fall any further can he?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
100naira:
banter and vawulence are part of this section but to attack his religion is taking it too far don't you think?

Yeah, but bantering isn't the same as trying to throw jab at someone.
We all love banter and vawulence, but we don't go astray by using the slightest chance to insult others, but he loves doing so...

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
SMUAG:

You still dey make noise and not making any coherent sense. grin Hare-brained mofo wey lack comprehension dey claim knowledge. Wetin Musa no go see for gate. cheesy
Educate yourself first before u dey wail Al Qaeda.
CLOWN.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
AnfieldFan:

angry

Don't worry after 2 days you'll forget this ever happened and you'll trust me fully again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
pu7pl3:

Don't worry after 2 days you'll forget this ever happened and you'll trust me fully again grin
Werey grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
abduleez1:

You still dey make noise and not making any coherent sense. grin Hare-brained mofo wey lack comprehension dey claim knowledge. Wetin Musa no go see for gate. cheesy
Educate yourself first before u dey wail Al Qaeda.
CLOWN.

Thank God say you identify yourself well, Taliban...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
pu7pl3:

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
100naira:

Bro, no one likes a peacemaker. angry

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
SMUAG:

Thank God say you identify yourself well, Taliban...

Rest zealot. You're making no sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.