Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1242178 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GloriousGbola: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
SMUAG:

Thank God say you identify yourself well, Taliban...

Dayum, you were so throughly beaten up, dissected and humiliated by abduleez1 that your only sliver ifof a faint hope at an attempt to earn a pyrrhic victory was to attack his religion

Pussy ass nigga.

The smaug of the books and the movie was a real O. G. Peter Jackson and JRRT would be appalled at the small minded cretins appropriating the character cry

Extremely ironic and daft as abduleez1 does not carry religion on his head.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hail Snydra!!!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Dayum, you were so throughly beaten up, dissected and humiliated by abduleez1 that your only sliver ifof a faint hope at an attempt to earn a pyrrhic victory was to attack his religion

Pussy ass nigga.

The smaug of the books and the movie was a real O. G. Peter Jackson and JRRT would be appalled at the small minded cretins appropriating the character cry

Extremely ironic and daft as abduleez1 does not carry religion on his head.

I can really see your name...it says more about your persona here....
I'm just knowing now that Taliban and Al-Qa'ida are actually a religion....wow

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GloriousGbola: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
SMUAG:

I can really see your name...it says more about your persona here....

says the self-servicer who picked its moniker from a bit character in a children's book
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
abduleez1:

Rest zealot. You're making no sense.

I don't need to make your kind of sense.....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

says the self-servicer who picked its moniker from a bit character in a children's book

Children's book you say....!

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GloriousGbola: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
SMUAG:

Children's book you say....!

i forgot that bigots are usually unlettered or barely literate

thanks fro reminding us of this . i can only hope you read more than three books beyond what you had to read in school. you do give off the 'who book epp?' vibe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hobbit

The Hobbit, or There and Back Again is a children's fantasy novel by English author J. R. R. Tolkien. It was published in 1937 to wide critical acclaim, being nominated for the Carnegie Medal and awarded a prize from the New York Herald Tribune for best juvenile fiction. The book remains popular and is recognized as a classic in children's literature.
The Hobbit is set within Tolkien's fictional universe and follows the quest of home-loving Bilbo Baggins, the titular hobbit, to win a share of the treasure guarded by a dragon named Smaug. Bilbo's journey takes him from his light-hearted, rural surroundings into more sinister territory.
The story is told in the form of an episodic quest, and most chapters introduce a specific creature or type of creature of Tolkien's geography. Bilbo gains a new level of maturity, competence, and wisdom by accepting the disreputable, romantic, fey, and adventurous sides of his nature and applying his wits and common sense. The story reaches its climax in the Battle of Five Armies, where many of the characters and creatures from earlier chapters re-emerge to engage in conflict.
Personal growth and forms of heroism are central themes of the story, along with motifs of warfare. These themes have led critics to view Tolkien's own experiences during World War I as instrumental in shaping the story. The author's scholarly knowledge of Germanic philology and interest in mythology and fairy tales are often noted as influences.
The publisher was encouraged by the book's critical and financial success and, therefore, requested a sequel. As Tolkien's work progressed on its successor, The Lord of the Rings, he made retrospective accommodations for it in The Hobbit. These few but significant changes were integrated into the second edition. Further editions followed with minor emendations, including those reflecting Tolkien's changing concept of the world into which Bilbo stumbled.
The work has never been out of print. Its ongoing legacy encompasses many adaptations for stage, screen, radio, board games, and video games. Several of these adaptations have received critical recognition on their own merits.

the hobbit barely made it to 300 pages. Smaug was in less than four of those pages.

but what do semi literate bigots know? like those nutcases who dress as punisher of homelander - completely missing the point of teh characters

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
BankyGee:

Werey grin

I chose peace cheesy

But e be like say this thread chewed up that peace and spit it right back in my face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i forgot that bigots are usually unlettered or barely literate

thanks fro reminding us of this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hobbit

the hobbit barely made it to 300 pages. Smaug was in less than four of those pages.

but what do semi literate bigots know? like those nutcases who dress as punisher of homelander - completely missing the point of teh characters

Like how stupidity is clouding your reasoning...
Book for children but 90% of kids then and present have not read it... If you doubt then bring out your whole community let's see if any had during his/her early age...

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GloriousGbola: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
SMUAG:

Like how stupidity is clouding your reasoning...
Book for children but 90% of kids then and present have not read it... If you doubt then bring out your whole community let's see if any had during his/her early age...

guy, why are you describing your community na. it is clear the people who surround you are unlettered and unthinking. show me your friend and i will tell you who you are. the community of black redneck bigots tongue

small wonder you have been posting rubbish up and down. if you are to lazy to even get the basic history of the hobbit as a book, small wonder you are wasting everyone's time with your barely reasoned ruminations about black adam.

this is not your community's beer parlor where you are the resident brain because you were only dropped on your head once versus twice for everyone else

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

guy, why are you describing your community na. it is clear the people who surround you are unlettered and unthinking. show me your friend and i will tell you who you are. the community of black redneck bigots tongue

small wonder you have been posting rubbish up and down. if you are to lazy to even get the basic history of the hobbit as a book, small wonder you are wasting everyone's time with your barely reasoned ruminations about black adam.

this is not your community's beer parlor where you are the resident brain because you were only dropped on your head once versus twice for everyone else

This is how fools write, making use of ambiguous words doesn't make you look smart or sound intelligent, rather it makes you look embarrassing and lack better narrative to push your points...
The Black Adam you mentioned here attest more to your funny being, buffoon...
Big words won't save you from being very myopic. Keep using them to shelter your inferiority complex...
Omoko like your type dey very good at crossing before watching...lol
Like I said show me the children you know that have read any of the book, including your community, even if they are fantasy books for children...

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GloriousGbola: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
SMUAG:

This is how fools write, making use of ambiguous words doesn't make you look smart or sound intelligent, rather it makes you look embarrassing and lack better narrative to push your points...
The Black Adam you mentioned here attest more to your funny being, buffoon...
Big words won't save you from being very myopic. Keep using them to shelter your inferiority complex...
Omoko like your type dey very good at crossing before watching...lol

The worst part of this banter is your poor and slow as molasses wit.

It takes you half an hour to come up with an attempt at a response.

Maybe if I told you my race, colour, religion, sexual preference or tribe you could fill the empty space with bigoted jibes. That seems to be the limit of your wit, after all.

Must be hard when you aren't merely copy and pasting someone else's edge lord hot takes.

Read more books and expand your vocabulary. Not only will you spend less time disturbing your betters by posting shit, you will not be intimidated by basic English.

Look at you calling simple diction big ambiguous words tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GloriousGbola: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Is our dragon wa-nker capable of responding in a minute tongue

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GloriousGbola: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Looks like our resident dragon has busted his load finish tongue

Whaz up smaug, can't get it up? Sorry these things happen sometimes.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The worst part of this banter is your poor and slow as molasses wit.

It takes you half an hour to come up with an attempt at a response.

Maybe if I told you my race, colour, religion, sexual preference or tribe you could fill the empty space with bigoted jibes. That seems to be the limit of your wit, after all.

Must be hard when you aren't merely copy and pasting someone else's edge lord hot takes.

Read more books and expand your vocabulary. Not only will you spend less time disturbing your betters by posting shit, you will not be intimidated by basic English.

Look at you calling simple diction big ambiguous words tongue

This is how we know a useless and jobless man...so you think all my time will be spent here with one inglorious bastard abi na inglorious gbola just the way he has nothing else doing...
I respond when I wish and when I like, psychopath...
That's why when I said you're just full of ambiguous words, but no sense you thought was just insulting you, but why the actual sense I was even advising you, INGLORIOUS BASTARD......sorry Gbola...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Omoh, I dey gbadun this thread grin grin grin

abduleez1 vs SMAUG (Original Vawulence)

SMAUG vs GloriousGbola (Spin off grin grin grin)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Xavier5:

It’s not a spin-off angry There is no official announcement to say it is grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GloriousGbola: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
SMUAG:

This is how we know a useless and jobless man...so you think all my time will be spent here with one inglorious bastard abi na inglorious gbola just the way he has nothing else doing...
I respond when I wish and when I like, psychopath...
That's why when I said you're just full of ambiguous words, but no sense you thought was just insulting you, but why the actual sense I was even advising you, INGLORIOUS BASTARD......sorry Gbola...

That's Mr Inglourious Basterd to you, Daenerys' Abortion.

See how poorly read you are? You can't even spell the movie right.

Abi you watched the Chinese knockoff sorry spin off by Kwantin Tarashino

I think Daenerys' Abortion is a more accurate moniker for you. You are a sad excuse for a dragon.

Takes you forever to get that flame going and then all you blow is smoke tongue

Now bend the knee and deepthroat this gloriousgbola angry

Let your mouth be good for something angry

At least if there is a dick in it you will shut up and stop disturbing people here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
It’s not a spin-off angry There is no official announcement to say it is grin

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 1:35am On Jun 10, 2022
Lol, WTF. grin grin

What's going on here.
I say make I work leave here. I resume here dey meet full scale nuclear war. And na play I take am since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 1:35am On Jun 10, 2022
Seems this one escaped Axeman. grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 1:51am On Jun 10, 2022
?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

That's Mr Inglourious Basterd to you, Daenerys' Abortion.

See how poorly read you are? You can't even spell the movie right.

Abi you watched the Chinese knockoff sorry spin off by Kwantin Tarashino

I think Daenerys' Abortion is a more accurate moniker for you. You are a sad excuse for a dragon.

Takes you forever to get that flame going and then all you blow is smoke tongue

Now bend the knee and deepthroat this gloriousgbola angry

Let your mouth be good for something angry

At least if there is a dick in it you will shut up and stop disturbing people here

Are we doing Akeelah and the Bee here that I need to spell perfectly for a slowpoke who does nothing more than using funny grammars and virtually trying to spend his whole life here....lol
I can see, gradually pushing your bobrisky agenda here stylishly by looking for a daft one like you to ingloriously deep-throat. For the CLEAR RECORD, I don't think there is that thing you're longing for here, maybe try the MCU thread, I don't know you might see one there, gay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Havertz29s: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2022
This is vawulense pro max going on here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Havertz29s: 7:30am On Jun 10, 2022
johnyace:
?
This looks more Deadpool than Atom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GloriousGbola: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2022
SMUAG:

Are we doing Akeelah and the Bee here that I need to spell perfectly for a slowpoke who does nothing more than using funny grammars and virtually trying to spend his whole life here....lol
I can see, gradually pushing your bobrisky agenda here stylishly by looking for a daft one like you to ingloriously deep-throat. For the CLEAR RECORD, I don't think there is that thing you're longing for here, maybe try the MCU thread, I don't know you might see one there, gay.

Fa-ggot, eh

Now we're talking.

Come on, come out of your closet tongue

Was it as good for you as it was for me tongue

No? Bend over angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Please someone should please tell those guys up there ( SMAUG & GloriousGbola ) to take a chill pill and stop spreading VAWULENCE.

This thread is for DC comics movies, shows etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2022
BankyGee:

Hulk616 rn grin
what did I do now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Fa-ggot, eh

Now we're talking.

Come on, come out of your closet tongue

Was it as good for you as it was for me tongue

No? Bend over angry

You just keep proving how redundant, jobless, and Nairaland drain (addict) you're for perfectly knowing that typing the word fa-ggot correctly will be automatically replaced with a softer or less offensive word, cause I did do so and it was replaced by the Admin..

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Please someone should please tell those guys up there ( SMAUG & GloriousGbola ) to take a chill pill and stop spreading VAWULENCE.

This thread is for DC comics movies, shows etc.

That's truth.... I pledge to DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE, henceforth.....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Xavier5:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2022
TheHulk616:
what did I do now?
Nothing sir grin
Go back to hibernation mode, we've not found the Motherbox yet wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.