Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,525 members, 7,826,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1242150 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
abduleez1:
This guy na mad man Walahi... angry undecided

Wtf, if this is true this guy shouldn't be allowed to roam free...
And wtf does the mother mean by "healing haven"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Purpl3:

Yes I do, Vaguely tho.
Amanda created them as part of the Task force X but they like an undercover branch of the undercovers grin.
They have interesting characters like Maxwell Lord, Negative woman and even Huntress.
Batman knows all about them tho (as usual cheesy) and they like to operate like chess pieces or something like that.

Interesting.
Max Lord? Nice. Negative Woman? Alternate of Negative Man from Doom Patrol?

I hope they connect all really well and they eventually leads to something bigger. DC in general is having a good time and promising future with the upcoming projects except these Amber and Weyrey Miller wahala.

I hear we might get Nubia in WW3 and Circe we hoping for is in it. cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Purpl3:

Wtf, if this is true this guy shouldn't be allowed to roam free...
And wtf does the mother mean by "healing haven"?

Who knows what they smoking.
The woman fit dey leech off him wealth na. So she no mind.

I just dey feel for Zaslav. It's been decided, dude's out after this movie releases. I just dey wonder how they'll navigate this negativity and the media is hell bent in punishing this guy. We just dey see different stories every 3 market days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
abduleez1:

Who knows what they smoking.
The woman fit dey leech off him wealth na. So she no mind.

I just dey feel for Zaslav. It's been decided, dude's out after this movie releases. I just dey wonder how they'll navigate this negativity and the media is hell bent in punishing this guy. We just dey see different stories every 3 market days.

Omo make dem X all of them ASAP angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
abduleez1:

Interesting.
Max Lord? Nice. Negative Woman? Alternate of Negative Man from Doom Patrol?

I hope they connect all really well and they eventually leads to something bigger. DC in general is having a good time and promising future with the upcoming projects except these Amber and Weyrey Miller wahala.

I hear we might get Nubia in WW3 and Circe we hoping for is in it. cheesy

He's Negative woman is an alternate of Negative man from Doom patrol
Matter if fact she is also a member of doom patrol.

My only ask for ww3 is that it's set in the present... thainkz
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Purpl3:

Omo make dem X all of them ASAP angry

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Purpl3:

He's Negative woman is an alternate of Negative man from Doom patrol
Matter if fact she is also a member of doom patrol.

My only ask for ww3 is that it's set in the present... thainkz

It's definitely gonna be set in the present.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2022
abduleez1:

Better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=abduleez1 post=114099826][/quote]

Oooooh God...which one will I believe now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ezra Miller Reminds me of Heath Ledger's JOKER.

As Alfred said in The Dark Knight:

"Some Men Cannot be reasoned with,

Some Men Just want to watch the world burn."

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
abduleez1:
@ Purpl3 you Sabi this team??
They're like suicide squad but without crazy villains. More like CIA. They mainly consist of the elite and influential folks I think.
I have been waiting for this group after Amanda Waller's introduction to the DCEU. Appeared in Smallville though.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
TheMaterialist:
Ezra Miller Reminds me of Heath Ledger's JOKER.

As Alfred said in The Dark Knight:

"Some Men Cannot be reasoned with,

Some Men Just want to watch the world burn."
Nah. Ezra Miller is just mentally disturbed. Joker is just an anarchist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
abduleez1:

Suicide squad came before JL. Don't forget it was after Midway that batfleck met Waller for that dosier that had files on Ezra Miller and Arthur Curry.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=abduleez1 post=114099826][/quote]
How convenient especially considering the person knows they could go to jail for this.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Minemrys:

They're like suicide squad but without crazy villains. More like CIA. They mainly consist of the elite and influential folks I think.
I have been waiting for this group after Amanda Waller's introduction to the DCEU. Appeared in Smallville though.
I see
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Minemrys:

How convenient especially considering the person knows they could go to jail for this.

Well, many people don't know who or what to believe. We don't know what's going on.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Minemrys:

Suicide squad came before JL. Don't forget it was after Midway that batfleck met Waller for that dosier that had files on Ezra Miller and Arthur Curry.

Yep. Look at the pic again. SS came before JL.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
abduleez1:

Yep. Look at the pic again. SS came before JL.
It doesn't look that way in the pics. Even Aquaman is before JL. Wow.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Minemrys:

It doesn't look that way in the pics. Even Aquaman is before JL. Wow.

Look at it closely. Watch the arrows >>> it goes in a zig zag direction.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
abduleez1:

If this is true then these confirms my hypothesis that the DCEU Batman won't be getting any solo movie of his own rather he will be in JL movies and a supporting character in movies that involves him with plans to give him a heroic farewell in JL 3 or 4.

We will be getting Batman movies in Battinson.

#Xavier
#DCian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Pls who knows where I can download cartoons like rise of the teenage mutant Ninja turtles, young Justice, dragon prince e.t.c

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2022
Xavier5:

If this is true then these confirms my hypothesis that the DCEU Batman won't be getting any solo movie of his own rather he will be in JL movies and a supporting character in movies that involves him with plans to give him a heroic farewell in JL 3 or 4.

We will be getting Batman movies in Battinson.

#Xavier
#DCian
Who is even the DCEU Batman?
Seriously, I don't see the point bringing Michael Keaton back. Plot wise they should have gone with Jeffrey Dean Morgan. That would have been a more compelling story that would be a development to Ben Affleck's Batman. Michael Keaton as Batman just takes everything backwards when Batfleck isn't even developed.
It's just chaotic story telling to me.
The flash film will so receive a lot of hate cause what I am hearing from those who went for the test screening is that the story is just average.
Only thing that was praised was Miller's acting.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Fro5t: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2022
Drslime:
Pls who knows where I can download cartoons like rise of the teenage mutant Ninja turtles, young Justice, dragon prince e.t.c
Kimcartoon dot to
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Fro5t:
Kimcartoon dot to
Thanks! But..... The mb for an episode is too much.(an episode of dragon prince is 396.something mb)
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Drslime:

Thanks! But..... The mb for an episode is too much.(an episode of dragon prince is 396.something mb)
If you press download, it will bring out 3 options for you. 480p is usually from 120mb and below.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2022
Minemrys:

Seriously, I don't see the point bringing Michael Keaton back. Plot wise they should have gone with Jeffrey Dean Morgan. That would have been a more compelling story that would be a development to Ben Affleck's Batman. Michael Keaton as Batman just takes everything backwards when Batfleck isn't even developed.
The flash film will so receive a lot of hate cause what I am hearing from those who went for the test screening is that the story is just average.
The Flash movie will tell us who the DCEU Batman is.

Next year would be a real hard year for WBD, how till they promote Aquaman/Flash?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2022
Nickshrapnel:

Next year would be a real hard year for WBD, how till they promote Aquaman/Flash?
Who cares? Thank God there are other better stuff out there

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Minemrys:

The DCEU Batman is Micheal Keaton. This is seen in his appearance in Batgirl, a movie set after the Flashpoint, a rebooted era.

There is nothing wrong in bringing in Micheal Keaton's Batman. This is because they are going with the rebooting model. When you're rebooting a universe, things change. Whatever has been in existence is subject to change. Some things will be eliminated, some thngs will be brought in while otuers will still be around.

If they are rebooting the universe whatever arc they set up with Batfleck will be wiped off and they will continue with a new arc with Keaton's Batman. Batfleck is not the only Batman with an arc, Keaton's Batman also has an arc or will also have an arc which they will establish and explore.

So I don't see any problem with this route WBD/ DC have chosen to tow.

#Xavier
#DCian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nickshrapnel:

That one is not a problem. Amber Heard and Ezra Miller are not the only people associated with this movies. There are other fan favorites like James Wan, Andy, Jason Momoa, Ben Affleck, Micheal Keaton, Abdul Mateen, Patrick Wilson etc associated with this movies.

All they have to do is

* Eliminate Amber and Miller from promotion.
* Profusely utilise the fan favourites for and during promotion.
* Fire and disassociate themselves from Miller and Amber which they have done.
* Recast their characters.
* If necessary, make certain donations to the victims of Miller and hire Johnny Depp for a movie role.

If effectively done, nothing will happen to the performance of these movies, as a matter of fact it may even end up becoming a positive publicity.

Flash and Aquaman 2 are bigger than Amber and Miller.

#Xavier
#DCian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Why do I have this feeling that the exposed and apparently disbanded Task Force X (or Suicide Squad) will be revived as Checkmate and probably under the United Nations Security Council lipsrsealed undecided

#Xavier
#DCian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Xavier5:

The DCEU Batman is Micheal Keaton. This is seen in his appearance in Batgirl, a movie set after the Flashpoint, a rebooted era.

There is nothing wrong in bringing in Micheal Keaton's Batman. This is because they are going with the rebooting model. When you're rebooting a universe, things change. Whatever has been in existence is subject to change. Some things will be eliminated, some thngs will be brought in while otuers will still be around.

If they are rebooting the universe whatever arc they set up with Batfleck will be wiped off and they will continue with a new arc with Keaton's Batman. Batfleck is not the only Batman with an arc, Keaton's Batman also has an arc or will also have an arc which they will establish and explore.

So I don't see any problem with this route WBD/ DC have chosen to tow.

#Xavier
#DCian
Keaton's arc was never in a Cinematic Universe, and from what I recall, it fleshed out its character with 2 stand alone films. Affleck's character didn't have much of a development other than what the plot gave him.
There was a lot that was built about Bruce.
You want to reboot it, then reboot it with a continuity that doesn't drag the plot backwards. This shit just took us back 30 years. There really is no point bringing back Keaton.
Bro, you are a writer, you know this. This is just zig zag story telling not creativity.
You can defend it all you want but if there's a story hanging, and just for no reason, you leave it half way to go and concentrate on another story that doesn't improve what you have built, it's plain stupid.
If the plan is to bring back Affleck later on, why introduce Keaton? I have nothing against Keaton but I am all for continuity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.