Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1231919 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgLNzunkS9U?si=I844V3QPFfh2135O

Hope James Gunn lovers here will not call people names when the coin is turned...
I was waiting for his fans to post this for a while now but they didn't, so I say let me help myself out.
Only him won b writer, director and critic at the same time...no wahala

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
SMUAG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgLNzunkS9U?si=I844V3QPFfh2135O

Hope James Gunn lovers here will not call people names when the coin is turned...
I was waiting for his fans to post this for a while now but they didn't, so I say let me help myself out.
Only him won b writer, director and critic at the same time...no wahala
Lol, I may not like him but I don't hold this against him. And seriously I am not wishing his DCU to fail cause let's face it, WB are the real problem not Gunn. It's okay for him to not like something.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
If this is true, then it's goodnews. DC stories like this, just like Injustice and Warworlds, should have a trilogy, and if they're going with one movie, a 2hrs 30mins to 3hrs 30mns in length, in other to explore and properly tell the stories. Such stories are big DC stories, and they have a lot of details, characters and elements to explore and flesh out. And aside that such moves makes tons of sense since it's this trilogy is the climax to the current saga of the Tomorrowverse.

I'm glad DC Animation have decided to do the right thing with Crisis On Infinite Earths, unlike the rubbish they did with the Injustice and Warworld movies. It was an insult to those movies giving them runtimes of 1hr 30mns. Such big stories fücked in such insignificant runtime. 🙄.

#Xavier
#DCian

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Whoever thought the recent failures of DC at the box office was gonna deter WB..... think again. grin grin

I've been saying this for a long time but e be like I no know wetin I dey yarn.... They can't shelve or stop making DC films. They know the potential especially when you're talking of Batman.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
abduleez1:
Whoever thought the recent failures of DC at the box office was gonna deter WB..... think again. grin grin

I've been saying this for a long time but e be like I no know wetin I dey yarn.... They can't shelve or stop making DC films. They know the potential especially when you're talking of Batman.

Great move, if this is true. It's high time WBD starts harnessing and utilizing their big IPs --- DC, Wizarding World, Conjuring Universe, Tolkien Universe, MKU, Ben 10, Generator Rex, Space Jam/ Looney Tunes, Tom anf Jerry, Scooby Doo --- in other to put financial laughter on their faces and that of their shareholders.

* For DC, they should create a progressive and cohesive DCU, and multiple elseworlds franchises. They should also create a Wildstorm shared universe, it's long overdue. And of course, create game franchises.

* For Tolkien Universe, they have to wait for Amazon to be done with their Ring of Power before they do anything. And when they choose to invest in this IP, it should be a new film series --- a trilogy to pentalogy --- set after the event of LOTR. This makes the franchise progressive. Never forget game franchise.

* For the Wizarding World, rather than create an HBO Harry Potter sequel series, they should instead complete the Fantastic Beast film series, either as theatre movies or as HBO MAX series (if they aren't sure of its theatrical performance). If they can't make money for them in Cinema, then they make the money on HBO MAX. Such contents will attract audience to HBO MAX.

After Fantastic Beast, they should create a spin-off film series set after the event of Harry Potter films. It could be theatrical or HBO MAX depending on the circumstances of things. But if they still choose to go with a Harry Potter sequel, then it should be a trilogy --- theatrical or HBO MAX, whatever rocks their boat. After the sequel trilogy, then they create a spin-off film series set after that. The sequel trilogy and spin-off film series should have sagas/ central story arcs, it makes the franchise purposeful, cohesive and intriguing in terms of story. This make the franchise cohesive and progressive, and people love a cohesive and progressive franchise. In addition, they shouldn't forget a Wizarding World game franchise.

With the IPs WBD has, it should be among the significant top earners in the world. They better harness, utilize and milk their big IPs profusely for cinema, streaming, TV, games, comics and merchandise.

#Xavier
#DCian

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Xavier5:

* For DC, they should create a progressive and cohesive DCU, and multiple elseworlds franchises. They should also create a Wildstorm shared universe, it's long overdue. And of course, create game franchises.

I always find it funny when some DC fans say WB will stop making DC films if the franchise continues to underperform at the box office. Especially when Zaslav has been raving about more DC content for more than a year now.

* For Tolkien Universe, they have to wait for Amazon to be done with their Ring of Power before they do anything. And when they choose to invest in this IP, it should be a new film series --- a trilogy to pentalogy --- set after the event of LOTR. This makes the franchise progressive. Never forget game franchise.

They don't need to wait for Amazon. The deals are separate as well as the characters because the "age or era of the individual stories being adapted are very different and thousands of years apart". If you notice, the main characters in the LOTR movies are majorly missing in Rings of Power. In fact, WB already has a LOTR (animation) movie slated for next year December. It was moved from March 2024 cos of DUNE PART 2.
Other films are in very early stages of planning and development. WB can only make movies on the era they paid for, while Amazon can only make TV shows of the era they're adapting. The Tolkien Estate is very strict with adhering to it's stipulations and not veering too much away from Tolkien core stories.

* For the Wizarding World, rather than create an HBO Harry Potter sequel series, they should instead complete the Fantastic Beast film series, either as theatre movies or as HBO MAX series (if they aren't sure of its theatrical performance). If they can't make money for them in Cinema, then they make the money on HBO MAX. Such contents will attract audience to HBO MAX.

In addition, they shouldn't forget a Wizarding World game franchise.

The Fantastic Beasts franchise has proven to be generally unliked by audience and doesn't hold their attention as the core Harry Potter story. I don't see a need for exploring anything in the FB franchise as it's boring and doesn't have the spark like it predecessor. The writing and storytelling was poor and a mismatch with the actors casted for many of the roles. I understand why they want to shelve the franchise.
The Wizarding World has games. In fact, a new one was released this year "Hogwarts Legacy" which broke several records and has earned WB Games over $1bn in sales as at the last time I heard news of it few months ago. This consequently made Zaslav shelve any plans of selling WB gaming development subsidiaries.

With the IPs WBD has, it should be among the significant top earners in the world. They better harness, utilize and milk their big IPs profusely for cinema, streaming, TV, games, comics and merchandise.

There's upcoming games for DC... KILL THE JUSTICE LEAGUE, upcoming WONDER WOMAN game as well as more in the pipeline. Henceforth, any new game is inherently having some connection with the upcoming DCU. So na to observe.

Present WB regime is thinking of interconnected universes across the aforementioned platforms you stated that's why they're pushing for interconnected games, shows, comics and movies. How fast they achieve their goals is the wait and see game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
abduleez1:

I always find it funny when some DC fans say WB will stop making DC films if the franchise continues to underperform at the box office. Especially when Zaslav has been raving about more DC content for more than a year now.

They don't need to wait for Amazon. The deals are separate as well as the characters because the "age or era of the individual stories being adapted are very different and thousands of years apart". If you notice, the main characters in the LOTR movies are majorly missing in Rings of Power. In fact, WB already has a LOTR (animation) movie slated for next year December. It was moved from March 2024 cos of DUNE PART 2.
Other films are in very early stages of planning and development. WB can only make movies on the era they paid for, while Amazon can only make TV shows of the era they're adapting. The Tolkien Estate is very strict with adhering to it's stipulations and not veering too much away from Tolkien core stories

They need to wait for Amazon. You can't have two film series set at different point in a fictional universe occurring side by side by different studios. Such will make the franchise messy, disorderly, conflicting, absurd and uninteresting.

The only way such can be properly done is if the WBD film series is an animation... an animation still set in the same universe, then no P. The difference in visuals --- animation vs live action --- will eliminate whatever conflict, disorderliness and lack of interest the parallel film series would have created.

If they are going with animation --- which they are --- then no problem, but if it's live action, then that's a lot of baggage. After the animated film series, the successive film series should and can then be live action. This progresses the franchise.

The Fantastic Beasts franchise has proven to be generally unliked by audience and doesn't hold their attention as the core Harry Potter story. I don't see a need for exploring anything in the FB franchise as it's boring and doesn't have the spark like it predecessor. The writing and storytelling was poor and a mismatch with the actors casted for many of the roles. I understand why they want to shelve the franchise.

The problem with the Wizarding World is the unappealing handling of the Fantastic Beast series, all thanks to WB stretching the film series. Fantastic Beast is a film series that should have consisted of only a trilogy, but WB decided to stretch its story across a pentalogy. Such stretch made the film series boring, stale and uninteresting.

The solution to that is to lessen the film series to a tetralogy. Fantastic Beast 4, the climax of the series, should be produced (for the purpose of completing the story arc) and it should be produced as an HBO MAX series (due to its lack of cinematic appeal). It would go a long way in attracting audience, and in turn contributing a lot to HBO MAX revenue.

The streaming and critical performance of the series will determine if the sequel spin-off film series (which definitely should be set after the event of Harry Potter film series, which should be a trilogy to a pentalogy, and which should have its saga/ central story arc) should be cinematic or streaming. And if its streaming, that isn't bad, its good... still good.

Truth is, not every franchise must do well in Cinema. Some franchises are made for streaming and TV, that's their platform. If only studios understand this, lots of franchise e.g Warcraft, Pacific Rim, Charlie Angels etc wouldn't have be swept under the carpet.

If Wizarding World turn out to be a streaming franchise (I desire it should be cinematic), it would contribute heavily to the increase in HBO MAX brand, audience and subscribers, which in turn generate massive revenues.

Streaming platforms are massive revenue platforms if well managed and invested in, but unfortunately, studios seem not to recognize this. HBO MAX has the potential to be generating a minimum of $15B annually only if there's massive investment in contents, especially big contents, for it. Netflix and Amazon Prime Video says hi.

There's upcoming games for DC... KILL THE JUSTICE LEAGUE, upcoming WONDER WOMAN game as well as more in the pipeline. Henceforth, any new game is inherently having some connection with the upcoming DCU. So na to observe.

Present WB regime is thinking of interconnected universes across the aforementioned platforms you stated that's why they're pushing for interconnected games, shows, comics and movies. How fast they achieve their goals is the wait and see game.

The Wizarding World has games. In fact, a new one was released this year "Hogwarts Legacy" which broke several records and has earned WB Games over $1bn in sales as at the last time I heard news of it few months ago. This consequently made Zaslav shelve any plans of selling WB gaming development subsidiaries.

I'm aware of those. My take is WB should take their game platform serious across their various IPs, especially the big IPs. Creating game franchises for these IPs will do them good revenue wise.

I know there's an issue of competition in the game market. For that, they can create the game version of HBO MAX and DC universe infinite, where some of their games will be released on in exchange for monthly, multi-monthly or annual subscriptions (depending on the number of games they're able to release).

WBD have assets with enormous revenue potentials, unfortunately most of them aren't utilized or well utilized.

#Xavier
#DCian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2023
WBD miGhT juST sTOp inVEsTIng iN dC if tHE fiLMS kEEp flOPPing. nO moRE dC fILms iN tHE fuTURE.

No confidence but WBD is investing hundreds of millions of dollars in a studio lot as DC Studios primary production facility. grin grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:41am On Jan 06
Happy New Year, guys.
Long time, folks. How are we all doing?
@Pu7pl3, @abduleez1, @thekingishere, @Bankygee, @raalsalghul, @thehulk616, @SMAUG, I know I am missing a lot of names, but happy new year, everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06
Minemrys:
Happy New Year, guys.
@Pu7pl3, @abduleez1, @thekingishere, @Bankygee, @raalsalghul, @thehulk616, @SMAUG, I know I am missing a lot of names, but happy new year, everyone.
Happy New Year my boss 🙌🏾
I greet you sir 😌
Wishing you the best of the new year 🥳❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:39am On Jan 08
Minemrys:
Happy New Year, guys.

Same here, brother!
Longest time...

Is it coincidence that this our wonderful page is dying a natural d=^th just like the DCEU...? I hope not cause I love this thread...
Minemrys maybe you can help us to retcon the name to the current DC under James Gunn so we continue (from there).
Some of us had always been on the defence for the DCEU and I think is time we be on the offence now grin

Na my turn to dey nitpick any little mistakes I see o...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:47pm On Jan 08
SMUAG:

Same here, brother!
Longest time...

Is it coincidence that this our wonderful page is dying a natural d=^th just like the DCEU...? I hope not cause I love this thread...
Minemrys maybe you can help us to retcon the name to the current DC under James Gunn so we continue (from there).
Some of us had always been on the defence for the DCEU and I think is time we be on the offence now grin

Na my turn to dey nitpick any little mistakes I see o...
Lol. Maybe some of us are tired of superhero films and its enthusiasm. Or perhaps no longer logging in to Nairaland.

For me, it's a bit of the two. Superhero stuff no longer excite me like before. I'm more into comedy, drama and romance flicks now sort of.
And WB didn't help matters.
For the James Gunn universe, give it a few projects before the superhero fatigue catches up to it.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08
Minemrys:

Lol. Maybe some of us are tired of superhero films and its enthusiasm. Or perhaps no longer logging in to Nairaland.

For me, it's a bit of the two. Superhero stuff no longer excite me like before. I'm more into comedy, drama and romance flicks now sort of.
And WB didn't help matters.
For the James Gunn universe, give it a few projects before the superhero fatigue catches up to it.

We lost it soon they want everything to be mcu-like and I hope James Gunn must've learnt one or two from it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:48pm On Jan 10
SMUAG:

We lost it soon they want everything to be mcu-like and I hope James Gunn must've learnt one or two from it.
Then again, I don't think WB hired the right man to build a Cinematic universe.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 10:37am On Jan 12
Minemrys:

Though time will tell, even if I don't like his take on cbm characters...
It's so painful how they used their "cbm must be lighthearted, fun and in all have hearts" killed and destroyed the whole genre.
They don't even give room for other takes/styles to work in the cbm world - once your style did not flow with the mainstream audiences (which mainly consist of mcu fanboys) then that movie is dead already...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:51pm On Jan 12
Minemrys:

James Gunn will put a final death kneel to the CBM industry once and for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:21pm On Jan 12
TonySpike:

James Gunn will put a final death kneel to the CBM industry once and for all.
The franchise is already dead bro. Less interested in anything from it again.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 7:23pm On Jan 12
°°°

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:48pm On Jan 12
SMUAG:

Though time will tell, even if I don't like his take on cbm characters...
It's so painful how they used their "cbm must be lighthearted, fun and in all have hearts" killed and destroyed the whole genre.
They don't even give room for other takes/styles to work in the cbm world - once your style did not flow with the mainstream audiences (which mainly consist of mcu fanboys) then that movie is dead already...
The problem with the DCEU then was that it was too plot driven. It wasn't the dark tone or light tone. That was the misconception. It didn't have character moments that weren't reliant on just moving the plot but getting audiences to actually care about the characters. I didn't feel the love between Lois and Clark, we didn't even get to know Clark or Lex or Batman. Why Wonder Woman was liked was cause it had these moments. Same with the first Aquaman film.
Look at The Boys for example, that show is dark and people love it. Cause it's character driven. Same with Gen V.
Now, the mistake WB made was trying to make the Franchise like Marvel rather than correct the narrative style.
Now, we have to agree that Zack Snyder's weakness is, he isn't good at fleshing a story that surrounds around characters. He is more of the aesthetic and action director. He is not strong on story. That was what killed BvS and MOS. And to be fair, Henry Cavill was lame in MOS. He got better in BvS. Or maybe it was the direction. His Clark and Superman were just robots. He barely had facial expressions to contribute to his performance.

A lot of problems with the DCEU and WB was the chief architect of it. They should have had better script writers and not had Snyder build the universe. I feel they could have had a writer or two to carve out the plan and work it with directors who will then bring their own styles into the films.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:49pm On Jan 12
nani667:
°°°
Omo, this is gangster. She for no talk. Then again, that's social media for you.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 10:05am On Jan 13
Minemrys:

The problem with the DCEU then was that it was too plot driven. It wasn't the dark tone or light tone. That was the misconception. It didn't have character moments that weren't reliant on just moving the plot but getting audiences to actually care about the characters. I didn't feel the love between Lois and Clark, we didn't even get to know Clark or Lex or Batman. Why Wonder Woman was liked was cause it had these moments. Same with the first Aquaman film.
Look at The Boys for example, that show is dark and people love it. Cause it's character driven. Same with Gen V.
Now, the mistake WB made was trying to make the Franchise like Marvel rather than correct the narrative style.
Now, we have to agree that Zack Snyder's weakness is, he isn't good at fleshing a story that surrounds around characters. He is more of the aesthetic and action director. He is not strong on story. That was what killed BvS and MOS. And to be fair, Henry Cavill was lame in MOS. He got better in BvS. Or maybe it was the direction. His Clark and Superman were just robots. He barely had facial expressions to contribute to his performance.

A lot of problems with the DCEU and WB was the chief architect of it. They should have had better script writers and not had Snyder build the universe. I feel they could have had a writer or two to carve out the plan and work it with directors who will then bring their own styles into the films.

The biggest mistake is trying to throw tv/series into a conversation where they aren't suppose to be... A series can't be compared to movies because tv/series can get away with so many things that movies can't. Let them try The boys as just a standalone movie and watch how it goes... Their are so many flaws in tv/series that audience can easily let go because their are still much room and time to make up for those flaws and series are meant to work with mini budgets, lesser vfx etc...so when a series breaks such boundaries then people tend to invest more of their time on it because what they are actually seeing now looks different. Whereas movies are expected to be so.

I still don't understand what you mean by Henry was lame (as Superman) in MoS.. I guess you judging from the angle of Christopher Reeve's Superman, because from what I have come to know their are 100s of version or alteration of Superman out there and I don't think many of us have read up to 20 different versions for us to completely say he was lame in MoS... I think somebody answered this same question on MoS being lame/bad perfectly on Quora site and even gave the actual version that Henry Cavill's Superman was actually portraying. Maybe if I get hold of that excerpt (again) I will paste it here...
Yes, their are/were flaws in both movies, but the bulk of the blames should go to WB for trying to be faster than their shadows in everything...
Even the best story tellers and writers will suffer almost the same fate as Snyder if their works are being heavily meddled with...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:50am On Jan 14
Can't believe we are still having this conversation 10 years later. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:47am On Jan 20
SMUAG:

The biggest mistake is trying to throw tv/series into a conversation where they aren't suppose to be... A series can't be compared to movies because tv/series can get away with so many things that movies can't. Let them try The boys as just a standalone movie and watch how it goes... Their are so many flaws in tv/series that audience can easily let go because their are still much room and time to make up for those flaws and series are meant to work with mini budgets, lesser vfx etc...so when a series breaks such boundaries then people tend to invest more of their time on it because what they are actually seeing now looks different. Whereas movies are expected to be so.
True but bro, a lot of films have managed to flesh out characters while driving the plot. In the DCEU we really didn't get invested in the characters.
So character focus isn't just for TV shows. I get that tv shows have a soft landing compared to films but the DCEU had a lot of flaws.

I still don't understand what you mean by Henry was lame (as Superman) in MoS.. I guess you judging from the angle of Christopher Reeve's Superman, because from what I have come to know their are 100s of version or alteration of Superman out there and I don't think many of us have read up to 20 different versions for us to completely say he was lame in MoS... I think somebody answered this same question on MoS being lame/bad perfectly on Quora site and even gave the actual version that Henry Cavill's Superman was actually portraying. Maybe if I get hold of that excerpt (again) I will paste it here...
Yes, their are/were flaws in both movies, but the bulk of the blames should go to WB for trying to be faster than their shadows in everything...
Even the best story tellers and writers will suffer almost the same fate as Snyder if their works are being heavily meddled with...
Yea, true. I agree but a charismatic actor would have done better in MOS. I love Cavill as Supes and admit the writing wasn't that impressive but Cavill couldn't get us to connect with Clark or Superman. He was great in JL as he got more comfortable in the role.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:34am On Jan 23
Raalsalghul:
Can't believe we are still having this conversation 10 years later. grin

At least just to keep this thread going...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21
Too much or just right?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 5:10am On Feb 22
johnyace:
Too much or just right?
Too much. Why exactly are they tripling the budget? How much of a raise could Phoenix be asking for? How much does Gaga command as a fee? Are they going for spectacle over storytelling?

Anyways, let the end product just be great

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nearline(m): 9:22am On Mar 01
Minemrys:
Now, I have no problems with Hawkgirl, Mister Terrific and Guy Gardner being in a Superman movie, but seriously, do we really need to know that right now? Again, WB and James Gunn failing at maximizing the critical ingredient of 'hype', mystery.
They could have just announced the actors in unspecified roles and allowed the media to debate about it for months then in March of next year, start releasing snippets of their characters on social media before releasing the trailer.
How is that hard? Now, you will very much have the media and reddit accounts trying to figure out the story, patch things up with the any footage that gets leaked and ruin the fun and surprise for everyone. You will find out that before we get close to the release of the film, we've already figured out what the whole thing is all about.

James Gunn, we really don't need to know things about Superman Legacy this early. Come on. That's what ruined BvS aside the bad cut. We literally knew what was going to happen in the film which wouldn't have happened if Gal Gadot wasn't revealed as playing Wonder Woman or some certain things were kept from the trailer. Leave the hype and spectacle for the cinema. Promote the film as a Superman and Lois film first and foremost. Not build up hype very early then allow audiences to raise their expectations only to have it underwhelming with little surprises left in the film.
Good point. What you have said here is why I have stopped following hollywood news sources of any kind and watching movie trailers even. They release too much info. So much that you will have already spent all your excitement on the hype and unnecessary info they are releasing that by the time the movies get released they lose their value and become underwhelming to watch.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by itsADE: 5:57am On Mar 04
its time to bring this fourm back to life! I trust in james gunn! Have you guys seen the new superman logo picutre he posed. The logo sweet me sha i cannot wait until 2025

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:17am On Mar 04
itsADE:
its time to bring this fourm back to life! I trust in james gunn! Have you guys seen the new superman logo picutre he posed. The logo sweet me sha i cannot wait until 2025

Not impress with it...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 8:29am On Mar 04

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.