Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237837 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Minemrys:

n0pe. So far dis isn't an origin story its n0t spoilt.

it was never really going to be an origin story though. People just seem concerned that they know the basic premise of the film cus of the trailer. And that's worrisome i think.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2015
shockwave91:

it was never really going to be an origin story though. People just seem concerned that they know the basic premise of the film cus of the trailer. And that's worrisome i think.
yea and that'll make the surprises c0ol and shocking. I remember a pr0ducer on the m0vie saying the original cut was 4 hrs and ab0ve so there's alot going in.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheeReaper(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2015
shockwave91:

the trailer actually felt like it was made 4 d internet and everyone who were guessing the plot of the movie. It was like some troll cut it. I didn't just get it. I was expecting it to increase anticipation 4 d film, not douse it.

As 4 d plot, i hope i'm wrong and they've actually not shown it. The plot in the trailer is so "on-the-nose". People complain about deceptive trailers showing one thing and then the movie delivering something completely different(i'm looking @ u age of ultron).

I actually feel they've done the reverse here. They've shown wat people think is the plot only 4 d film to deliver something different. There's no way doomsday is the big bad in this film. I didn't care 4 him in the animated film & i don't care 4 in dis film. Superman killed him alone, he doesn't need bats and wondy. Also, there's no way wonder woman is kept 4 ova 2 hours of film only to make her grand entrance @ d climax of the film & then they spoil it in the trailer. There seemsto be so much going on 4 dis sort of generic storytelling to be the plot. Again i could be wrong and if i am, i feel SORRY 4 dis movie
am ashamed this is coming out from a DC fan!,doomsday has the power to kill superman,in fact he killed superman in one of the comic he's known has the murderer of superman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2015
Guys, will there be a movie on Martian Manhunter, Jon Jonz?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2015
This is one of the best fan films on Batman's Red Hood. It's about 22 minutes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KQF8Wim38
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2015
This is one of my best fan made series of nightwing...This is episode 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o297A1wmys0
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2015
TonySpike:
Guys, will there be a movie on Martian Manhunter, Jon Jonz?
nah. N0t that we kn0w of maybe its under wb's secret plans for the dceu. He's too similar to superman though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MrTA(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Csami:

Marvel said similar things about 2015 and what did we get? Ant man, avengers 2 and fantastic four.

Let's see how they can merge 3 dc super characters in a 2hours plus movie.

Fantastic 4 movie had nothing to do with Marvel. They are Marvel characters but the movie rights are owned by FOX studios and have been for years just like X-Men and the last 5 Spiderman movies.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Minemrys:

nah. N0t that we kn0w of maybe its under wb's secret plans for the dceu. He's too similar to superman though.

I just read a synopsis on Martian Manhunter. I think he deserves a full movie from DC. He should be the 2nd or 3rd most powerful member of the Justice League and an alien like Superman. Doing a movie on him will cost a lot of money though..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
This article gives logical answers to the new BVS trailer. As i earlier suspected, I have no doubt that there might be two supermen early in the movie. The false superman will be cloned by Lex Luthor to cause a large scale war between Batman and Superman. Wonder woman is likely to show up because she will be investigating some Kryptonian attack on Themiscyra, most likely by doomsday. Each of these events will build up independently and Lex Luthor might be a great catalyst! Like i said earlier, the movie will be totally different from these bitwise trailers. If you're interested, read this analysis:

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3667118
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonySpike:

I just read a synopsis on Martian Manhunter. I think he deserves a full movie from DC. He should be the 2nd or 3rd most powerful member of the Justice League and an alien like Superman. Doing a movie on him will cost a lot of money though..
n0pe i dnt want a MM m0vie. He's too superman like, boring and his presence undermines superman. I wish MM is dead in the dceu.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Minemrys:

n0pe i dnt want a MM m0vie. He's too superman like, boring and his presence undermines superman. I wish MM is dead in the dceu.

lol...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
TheeReaper:

am ashamed this is coming out from a DC fan!,doomsday has the power to kill superman,in fact he killed superman in one of the comic he's known has the murderer of superman.

doomsday is a LAME SH*TTY villain. He's a plot device. Nothing more. Only his back/origin story is a bit interesting. But that's not my point. My point is if the last part of that trailer is the 3rd act of the movie, then the movie is in trouble.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Minemrys:

yea and that'll make the surprises c0ol and shocking. I remember a pr0ducer on the m0vie saying the original cut was 4 hrs and ab0ve so there's alot going in.

mehn dude, i've stitched my crossed fingers. Suprises berra full this movie, If not...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheeReaper(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2015
shockwave91:

doomsday is a LAME SH*TTY villain. He's a plot device. Nothing more. Only his back/origin story is a bit interesting. But that's not my point. My point is if the last part of that trailer is the 3rd act of the movie, then the movie is in trouble.
oops apologies****** I misunderstood you bro,you v got a point tho,besides doomsday look's like a turtle,compared to the original.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
shockwave91:

mehn dude, i've stitched my crossed fingers. Suprises berra full this movie, If not...
you'll see.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Minemrys:

you'll see.

Zack Synder likes concluding his movies with controversial scenes like in Watchmen and Man of Steel. In Watchmen, I found it hard to accept Oxymandias's justification for implicating Doctor Manhattan by blowing up a city with nuclear bomb. In Man of Steel, Superman had to take decision by snapping Zod's neck, which attracted mixed feelings from viewers. I wonder what controversial question we would have to answer at the end of Dawn of Justice..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheeReaper:

oops apologies****** I misunderstood you bro,you v got a point tho,besides doomsday look's like a turtle,compared to the original.

@bolded hahaha. But r we sure it's doomsday?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ipledge10(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
I need nice movies that i can watch before my finals
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheeReaper(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
shockwave91:

good question indeed,the original doomsday was created in krypton,but this turtle ninja was created by lex luthor according to the trailer,am really confused.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheeReaper:

good question indeed,the original doomsday was created in krypton,but this turtle ninja was created by lex luthor according to the trailer,am really confused.
Exactly, the purpose of this new trailer is to confuse you all until the actual movie is released in March 2016. The movie will sprng many surprises by the time it is released!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheeReaper(m): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonySpike:

Exactly, the purpose of this new trailer is to confuse you all until the actual movie is released in March 2016. The movie will sprng many surprises by the time it is released!
let's hope so.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheeReaper:

i'm already tired of making up theories in my head. The damn movie should just come out abeg make person rest.

U know though, we've all 4gotten about LEX/OS. They said they've got something coming dis december. What role does dat OS have to play in the movie? undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonySpike:

Zack Synder likes concluding his movies with controversial scenes like in Watchmen and Man of Steel. In Watchmen, I found it hard to accept Oxymandias's justification for implicating Doctor Manhattan by blowing up a city with nuclear bomb. In Man of Steel, Superman had to take decision by snapping Zod's neck, which attracted mixed feelings from viewers. I wonder what controversial question we would have to answer at the end of Dawn of Justice..

haha! Right on...

Maybe it'll be why superman didn't snap batman's neck
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheeReaper(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
shockwave91:

i'm already tired of making up theories in my head. The damn movie should just come out abeg make person rest.

U know though, we've all 4gotten about LEX/OS. They said they've got something coming dis december. What role does dat OS have to play in the movie? undecided
i don't know either.the more we make up theories the more confused we ever get.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
shockwave91:

yea it is.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
ipledge10:
I need nice movies that i can watch before my finals
c0mic bo0k m0vies or?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ipledge10(m): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2015
Minemrys:

c0mic bo0k m0vies or?
not necessarily comic
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2015
ipledge10:
not necessarily comic
star wars, jurassic park, spectre, missi0n imp0ssible rogue nati0n. Fant4stic, or wait til next year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.