Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237805 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
lloydpras:

Lol! Let's put hate aside...am a huge DC Comics Fan. The certain thing is this movie won't surpass $1B mark which is the target.
The release date is 3months from now.
#FingersCrossed
Who cares? BvS is another money spinning movie coming from Hollywood. As for me, I want a great movie and from all indications, BvS will be great...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kraftykc(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
lloydpras:

Lol! Let's put hate aside...am a huge DC Comics Fan. The certain thing is this movie won't surpass $1B mark which is the target.
#FingersCrossed

This is DEF breaking the 1 billion mark. I say 1.4 should be the bench sef
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by lloydpras: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
kraftykc:

This is DEF breaking the 1 billion mark. I say 1.4 should be the bench sef

1.4?
That means this is going to be the 6th Highest grossing movie ever? Lol
None of Christopher Nolan's trilogy surpassed $1.1B. I see BvS finishing around 750-850M

Anyway, let's see how it goes...ll be coming back to quote you after the release.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2015
lloydpras:

1.4?
That means this is going to be the 6th Highest grossing movie ever? Lol
None of Christopher Nolan's trilogy surpassed $1.1B. I see BvS finishing around 750-850M

Anyway, let's see how it goes...ll be coming back to quote you after the release.
and i'll be quoting you if the m0vie bec0mes a hit. Why do u guys w0rship n0lan and think n0 other director can match up with him. Is n0lan imm0rtal? are his ways supernatural?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by lloydpras: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Minemrys:

and i'll be quoting you if the m0vie bec0mes a hit. Why do u guys w0rship n0lan and think n0 other director can match up with him. Is n0lan imm0rtal? are his ways supernatural?

Obviously, BvS with the hype and over 20million trailer views will surely be a Hit when it gets released. But the fact is, it won't make the Box-Office Top30 Films of all Time.

Bro! Nolan is a movie-god, one of the greatest directors of all time. We all know how he re-branded the Batman sequels....making it arguably the greatest super-hero movie. He has played his part...Let's see what Zack Snyder has to offer.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
lloydpras:

Obviously, BvS with the hype and over 20million trailer views will surely be a Hit when it gets released. But the fact is, it won't make the Box-Office Top30 Films of all Time.

Bro! Nolan is a movie-god, one of the greatest directors of all time. We all know how he re-branded the Batman sequels....making it arguably the greatest super-hero movie. He has played his part...Let's see what Zack Snyder has to offer.

no doubt n0lan's good but people saying snyder can't beat n0lan is ridiculous. Have a g0od writer, screen play, cinematographer, setting and plot. Snyder can do it. If n0lan can, snyder could. Man of steel had its problems because of the script and cinematography heck even the sh0oting but n0t entirely zack's fault. The fault has to do with the script. Goyer was going 4 a n0lanistic style and thats why we got those dark visuals but with terio l0ok at dawn of justice's visual. To show you the difference.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by lloydpras: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Minemrys:

no doubt n0lan's good but people saying snyder can't beat n0lan is ridiculous. Have a g0od writer, screen play, cinematographer, setting and plot. Snyder can do it. If n0lan can, snyder could. Man of steel had its problems because of the script and cinematography heck even the sh0oting but n0t entirely zack's fault. The fault has to do with the script. Goyer was going 4 a n0lanistic style and thats why we got those dark visuals but with terio l0ok at dawn of justice's visual. To show you the difference.

You do have a Point.

Can't wait to see Terrio's work on Justice League...he won't disappoint. He just finished up with the initial draft some months back..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
You see, the colour quality in the upcoming Dawn of Justice is the best I have seen in recent years. It looks like seqiential palette painting, something that reminds me of Watchmen. If only for this high-grade colour quality, DC rocks!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kendrick9(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
lloydpras:

#FingersCrossed
this film will easily beat the $1bn mark
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
kendrick9:
this film will easily beat the $1bn mark
You guys are over hyping this movie oo.. people would set an impossible bar for this movie and may end up disappointed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
badinfluence:

You guys are over hyping this movie oo.. people would set an impossible bar for this movie and may end up disappointed
just leave that to time. Time will tell and am sure he wouldn't disappoint.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kendrick9(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
badinfluence:

hype--thats the key word.. the hype alone should make this a must see for movie fans ignoring all other aspects .... i just don't see how this won't break the 1billion mark.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ultron(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ra’s al Ghul to appear on ‘DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’

Arrow‘s Ra’s al Ghul will be appearing on spin-offDC’s Legends of Tomorrow.
The late leader of the League of Assassins, played by Matt Nable, will be appearing inLegends of Tomorrowepisode 9, reports ComicBook.com.
No other information is being given about his appearance at this point — including whether this will be an appearance in the past or if Ra’s will be resurrected after his death at the end ofArrowseason 3. ConsideringLegendswill be resurrecting Vandal Savage from a pile of ashes, a stab wound — which Ra’s died from in his final battle with Oliver — doesn’t seem out of the realm of possibility.
However, this comes on the heels of ComicBook.comalso reporting that Neal McDonough’s Damien Darhk will also be appearing on Legends.....continue reading

https://ultronx./2015/12/19/ras-al-ghul-to-appear-on-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow/

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2015
Minemrys:

Dude, do you know that Martian manhunter (Jon jonz) is now on supergirl series? I heard producers want to explore his backstory and tie it with supergirl serie...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
TonySpike:

Dude, do you know that Martian manhunter (Jon jonz) is now on supergirl series? I heard producers want to explore his backstory and tie it with supergirl serie...
yea heard he's that hank henshaw guy. I want general swanwick to be MM for the dceu. I like the actor. How about david ramsey as john stewart green lantern in justice league?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
ultron:
Ra’s al Ghul to appear on ‘DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’

Arrow‘s Ra’s al Ghul will be appearing on spin-offDC’s Legends of Tomorrow.
The late leader of the League of Assassins, played by Matt Nable, will be appearing inLegends of Tomorrowepisode 9, reports ComicBook.com.
No other information is being given about his appearance at this point — including whether this will be an appearance in the past or if Ra’s will be resurrected after his death at the end ofArrowseason 3. ConsideringLegendswill be resurrecting Vandal Savage from a pile of ashes, a stab wound — which Ra’s died from in his final battle with Oliver — doesn’t seem out of the realm of possibility.
However, this comes on the heels of ComicBook.comalso reporting that Neal McDonough’s Damien Darhk will also be appearing on Legends.....continue reading

https://ultronx./2015/12/19/ras-al-ghul-to-appear-on-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow/

am guessing he would be back thr0ugh time travel that is in the past.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
kendrick9:
hype--thats the key word.. the hype alone should make this a must see for movie fans ignoring all other aspects .... i just don't see how this won't break the 1billion mark.
but it seems star wars is taking the hype off dawn of justice of late.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Minemrys:

but it seems star wars is taking the hype off dawn of justice of late.
By the end of January 2016, the hype around Star Wars will die down. We can now fully focus on the BvS by then...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonySpike:

By the end of January 2016, the hype around Star Wars will die down. We can now fully focus on the BvS by then...
are u sure? We still have deadp0ol to worry about though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:57am On Dec 24, 2015
Minemrys:

are u sure? We still have deadp0ol to worry about though.
Did you just say "Deadpool"? I personally don't see that movie making any serious impact in the box office. That's my opinion though. ..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2015
TonySpike:

Did you just say "Deadpool"? I personally don't see that movie making any serious impact in the box office. That's my opinion though. ..
why? That m0vie is a slow pois0n, bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2015
Minemrys:

why? That m0vie is a slow pois0n, bro.

Seriously, isn't it that boring actor, Ryan Reynolds? That movie is gonna be a sickening masturbation of violence without realistic storyline. I wonder why it was rated PG-13 with the kind of violence the trailer showed. Moreover, I'm not interested in a character that is a ripoff of Slade Wilson's DEATHSTROKE.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Csami(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Deadpool! I laff in chinese.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2015
Csami:
What is your take on the Deadpool movie?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Csami(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2015
TonySpike:

What is your take on the Deadpool movie?

Well it's going to be one of those marvel movie with sequel just like x-men origin. Nothing new, nothing special just same old marvel spin off bullsh!t.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2015
TonySpike:

Seriously, isn't it that boring actor, Ryan Reynolds? That movie is gonna be a sickening masturbation of violence without realistic storyline. I wonder why it was rated PG-13 with the kind of violence the trailer showed. Moreover, I'm not interested in a character that is a ripoff of Slade Wilson's DEATHSTROKE.
its R rated. I like the actor though. Lets n0t judge.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Minemrys:

its R rated. I like the actor though. Lets n0t judge.
I can remember that Ryan Reynolds flopped in two of his movies I watched in the past, Green Lantern and R.I.P.D. No hard feelings though...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
TonySpike:

I can remember that Ryan Reynolds flopped in two of his movies I watched in the past, Green Lantern and R.I.P.D. No hard feelings though...
but i like the guy though. Its just so unfortunate he's been in bad m0vies. He was in x men origins. The guy who was speaking igbo.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Csami:

Well it's going to be one of those marvel movie with sequel just like x-men origin. Nothing new, nothing special just same old marvel spin off bullsh!t.
u sure?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Csami:
it c0uld be a surprise hit bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Csami(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Minemrys:

u sure?

Totally

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.