Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237966 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
philfearon:

Oh boy... Holy shït...
Aquaman is doing it o bro... I have always believed in Aquaman...Now I'm being justified!
grin cheesy grin cheesy
this is one of the few times am happy to be wrong. Am happy for James Wan and Jason Momoa. This means m0re creative directors would be hired and given creative control on their projects.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blonchilli(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Minemrys:

my chocolate cream soldier! L0ng time no see. No matter how Bale's Batman was meant to be grounded. S0me0ne who trained under the league of shadows is slow and subpar at fighting c0mm0n thugs. Well i guess that's why N0lan gave Batman throat cancer, to make him grounded. Hey, Batman's n0t all that fit. He is a cancer patient.
I get your point but his speed was affected by the bat suit. I didn't really dig the bat suits in Nolan verse. They were intimidating but were heavy for bale to move in. If you notice Ben affleck batman suit is made completely of normal fabrics which makes movement easy plus Ben really bulked up for the role. In my opinion Ben is the best on TV batman I've seen so far. However bale batman succeeded in achieving what no superhero movie till date have achieved,an academy award and it completely revolutionised the superhero genre. So my dear minemrys let's give credit where its due. He won't however work in a universe where he has to fight bad guys fast as gods
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Minemrys:

this is one of the few times am happy to be wrong. Am happy for James Wan and Jason Momoa. This means m0re creative directors would be hired and given creative control on their projects.
Yeah...Even talks of James Wan heading the DCEU are rearing heads!!!
grin cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
philfearon:

Yeah...Even talks of James Wan heading the DCEU are rearing heads!!!
grin cheesy
He won't. He's said it repeatedly. Heading a cinematic universe is headache for him. And Wan is m0re of a director than master mind. I guess if any0ne is to head the Dceu, it would be Patty Jenkins.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Minemrys:

He won't. He's said it repeatedly. Heading a cinematic universe is headache for him. And Wan is m0re of a director than master mind. I guess if any0ne is to head the Dceu, it would be Patty Jenkins.
Abi... If WW2 makes $1b+, she may consider it...
grin cheesy grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
philfearon:

Abi... If WW2 makes $1b+, she may consider it...
grin cheesy grin
if WW2 is s0mething spectacular, it might. And she was my prefered candidate to direct JL after Snyder before they brought Whed0n. JL would've been better under her.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Minemrys:

if WW2 is s0mething spectacular, it might. And she was my prefered candidate to direct JL after Snyder before they brought Whed0n. JL would've been better under her.
With the way Gal Gadot hyped it when productions was wrapped up, I'm sure it will...

On a side note though, that Gal Gadot dey get 3million+ likes per posts on Instagram... Na movement she be o!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2018
philfearon:

With the way Gal Gadot hyped it when productions was wrapped up, I'm sure it will...

On a side note though, that Gal Gadot dey get 3million+ likes per posts on Instagram... Na movement she be o!!!
no be by that one oh.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2018
Minemrys:

what makes u think Jesse isn't a good actor? The man works with what he's given and how he's told to act. Have u seen 'The Double'? Then u'd probably see he could play Lex. I think this Luthor isn't meant to be physically imposing or frightening. He was meant to be a psychological torture for superman. He was meant to ann0y supes yet look so harmless. Watch the end scene of BvS. He literally ann0yed Batman yet Batman couldn't brand him. Jesse acted the way he was told to under Snyder and the script. Maybe what u d0n't like abt him is his voice. The man is a fast talker and m0st times often nervous. Jesse's the shy type.
Ama agree with you on this one.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2018
Minemrys:

Least he can do for us is come back for Aquaman 2 and 3.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2018
Minemrys:

no be by that one oh.
Bros e follow oh.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Minemrys:

Not a bad idea, at least D.C will have something to pander to all these feminists leading to more female audiences. cheesy cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2018
philfearon:

27m followers on instagram.

No other DC star has that number of followers.

Gal Gadot is an icon.

Marketing WW2 will be the easiest of jobs.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2018
BlackManta:

27m followers on instagram.

No other DC star has that number of followers.

Gal Gadot is an icon.

Marketing WW2 will be the easiest of jobs.
Yeah!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Not a bad idea, at least D.C will have something to pander to all these feminists leading to more female audiences. cheesy cheesy
which means good PR.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
Minemrys:

which means good PR.
Na so ma broda.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Bros e follow oh.
u sure? S0me films dy flop even with bigger stars oh e.g tom cruise's edge of tomorrow.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Least he can do for us is come back for Aquaman 2 and 3.
he will but they should leave it till 2021.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Aquaman may gross $1b+ at the Box office
Do you know it has not been released in some countries yet?
Japan being an Example!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
philfearon:
Aquaman may gross $1b+ at the Box office
Do you know it has not been released in some countries yet?
Japan being an Example!
Japan brings in an upper bound of $15 million for most DC movies. I don't expect much from Japan. However, I still see the possibility of the US domestic box office bringing in more earnings within the range of $200-$250 million. Now, that's the real deal!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just 189M in US

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
hulk616:
Just 189M in US
obviously, you've made m0re than that as a Nigerian youth i guess.

6 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
I have a feeling Henry D. Cavill has a secret cameo in Shazam. This comes off the instinct that told me The Flash would appear in suicide squad way before it was made public.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:08am On Jan 01, 2019
Minemrys:

obviously, you've made m0re than that as a Nigerian youth i guess.

Aquaman will finish close to $400 million in the US.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 6:14am On Jan 01, 2019
TonySpike:

Japan brings in an upper bound of $15 million for most DC movies. I don't expect much from Japan. However, I still see the possibility of the US domestic box office bringing in more earnings within the range of $200-$250 million. Now, that's the real deal!
Yeah.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year Tonyspike, Mimemrys, Blackmanta, Philfearon and Raalsalghul. Have a blessed 2019

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Happy New Year Tonyspike, Mimemrys, Blackmanta, Philfearon and Raalsalghul. Have a blessed 2019
I wish you the best!!!
Happy New Year everyone!!!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Thanks kaycee7. My new year greetings specially goes to Tonyspike and Minemrys whom we've argued front and back on Snyder issues. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I also wish Blackmanta, Philfearon (The number one d.c troll on marvel) and Thekingishere a happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New year y'all

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Thanks kaycee7. My new year greetings specially goes to Tonyspike and Minemrys whom we've argued front and back on Snyder issues. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I also wish Blackmanta, Philfearon (The number one d.c troll on marvel) and Thekingishere a happy new year.
Thank You Raalsalghul and kaycee7, i wish you all the best out of the year. And to Tonyspike, Blackmanta and Philfearon, welcome to another new year. Praying whatever goals we set out, we achieve them as we go.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
:- cool grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Hahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Happy New Year too bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.