Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237458 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2019
badinfluence:
Na so.. Don't mind my lame 'BS'
I definitely wouldn't.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2019
hulk616:
exactly. he wouldn't copy marvel grin
you sweet thing. You kn0w i wouldn't.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2019
badinfluence:

Passion indeed.. Call it what it is.. Fan boyism..
Different words same meaning.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2019
Oh, dear cao. Thank you for the tip.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2019
How convenient it is for u to forget the one guy who pleaded with you and thekingishere to come together and be on a peaceful n0te. Or who it was that told philfearon to quit trolling the MCU and his resp0nse was, "it's n0thing serious, just fun". What a time to have amnesia! Bravo!

MJBOLT:
that guy is something else,you will never see him call dc fans to order when they post memes on the MCU thread,then he thinks he can come at me for doing the same

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2019
Hi, I'm a superhero!!!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
badinfluence:

Believe me.. Minemyrs and his companion don't troll.. They have a severe case of 'know it all syndrome', and deep hatred for marvel.
I know people who troll, not those two.
Thank goodness u kn0w i d0n't troll. And me being a kn0w it all? Comm0n, it's n0t like i insult directors or the scriptwriters or say Bleep n0lan, Bleep snyder, Bleep peyt0n reed or anything. I simply state my opini0n and i never c0mpelled nor say my opini0n was better. I either say i didn't like this or i like this but i feel it could've been better. That's my opini0n. I never posted here of asking Snyder, Geoff Johns, chris terrio to be fired n0r did i call any of them hacks. So where is this kn0w it all syndr0me c0ming fr0m? I only state my opini0n and i am always countered and i say n0thing in resp0nse. Where is this hate for marvel c0ming fr0m? I remember having campaigned for ven0m here on this thread and multiple times praised infinity war, civil war, winter soldier. If i hated marvel, i wouldn't have d0ne those. U would have seen me on a c0nsistent basis c0ming to talk ill of marvel just for no just reas0n like m0st of them do here. And stop this ur whole 'am a c0micb0ok fan' crap. We all kn0w u are one of those who like the anti DC posts on this thread. I d0n't hate marvel. Why would i? I d0n't troll. In fact it disgusts me.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Minemrys:

you sweet thing. You kn0w i wouldn't.
corruption!!! i didnt write that. DC fans and fake news
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
hulk616:
whattt did i write that?
ofcourse u did, bro. U did.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Minemrys:

Thank goodness u kn0w i d0n't troll. And me being a kn0w it all? Comm0n, it's n0t like i insult directors or the scriptwriters or say Bleep n0lan, Bleep snyder, Bleep peyt0n reed or anything. I simply state my opini0n and i never c0mpelled nor say my opini0n was better. I either say i didn't like this or i like this but i feel it could've been better. That's my opini0n. I never posted here of asking Snyder, Geoff Johns, chris terrio to be fired n0r did i call any of them hacks. So where is this kn0w it all syndr0me c0ming fr0m? I only state my opini0n and i am always countered and i say n0thing in resp0nse. Where is this hate for marvel c0ming fr0m? I remember having campaigned for ven0m here on this thread and multiple times praised infinity war, civil war, winter soldier. If i hated marvel, i wouldn't have d0ne those. U would have seen me on a c0nsistent basis c0ming to talk ill of marvel just for no just reas0n like m0st of them do here. And stop this ur whole 'am a c0micb0ok fan' crap. We all kn0w u are one of those who like the anti DC posts on this thread. I d0n't hate marvel. Why would i? I d0n't troll. In fact it disgusts me.
Yes sir mr know it all..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
badinfluence:

Yes sir mr know it all..
enough with this kn0w it all shit already. If u want, i could stop c0mmenting here, okay?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Minemrys:
How convenient it is for u to forget the one guy who pleaded with you and thekingishere to come together and be on a peaceful n0te. Or who it was that told philfearon to quit trolling the MCU and his resp0nse was, "it's n0thing serious, just fun". What a time to have amnesia! Bravo!

Thank God for post digger.
The internet never forgets.

MJBOLT come and see. cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
and when raals was calling BP awards okirika,what stopped him from calling him to order undecided

abeg shift

BlackManta:

Thank God for post digger.
The internet never forgets.

MJBOLT come and see. cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
MJBOLT:
and when raals was calling BP awards okirika,what stopped him from calling him to order undecided

abeg shift

Hypocrite...

How many times did you call hulk616, afobear and shitakeem to order.

Infact you follow them dey throw shades at DC. undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
are you reta..rded or what,did I ever beg for trolling to stop from DC tards then turn a blind eye towards the marvel side

BlackManta:

Hypocrite...

How many times did you call hulk616, afobear and shitakeem to order.

Infact you follow them dey throw shades at DC. undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
MJBOLT:
are you reta..rded or what,did I ever beg for trolling to stop from DC tards then turn a blind eye towards the marvel side

You are shading Minemrys for not calling Ra's to order but you never called your fellow MCU trolls to order and you never will.

Hypocrite.

Stop shading others for not doing something you would never do if tables were turned.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Minemrys:

enough with this kn0w it all shit already. If u want, i could stop c0mmenting here, okay?
And risk us missing out on your vast knowledge?...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
raals was trolling BP for weeks,no one told him to stop, I upload a meme and one self righteous prick starts preaching sh*t

You are the biggest hypocrite here,you bash BP at your convenience but when people bash wet Thor,you start screaming billion dollars.

Quit masturbating on my mentions

BlackManta:

You are shading Minemrys for not calling Ra's to order but you never called your fellow MCU trolls to order and you never will.

Hypocrite.

Stop shading others for not doing something you would never do if tables were turned.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=75633437][color=#006600][right][i]raals was trolling BP for weeks,no one told him to stop, I
upload a meme and one self righteous prick starts preaching sh*t

Hulk616, Shitakeem and afobear were throwing shades at anything DC, you never told them to stop.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
**sighs**
**watches Aladdin trailer again** damn what did they do to Will Smith?! That head just looks weird. We knew he had ears, they didn't need to remind us by making it bigger.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jesus Christ. You guys should get a room seriously.

MJBOLT, hulk616, Shitakeem, afobear, thekingishere, minemrys, Raalsaghul and Blackmanta. Let's make a deal, for one week none of you should view the other thread you are not a fan of (DC or marvel) and the first person to throw shade is officially the cause of this squabble. Agreed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
i post what i want,where i want,when i want.

Last time i checked DC tards started what they couldnt finish

iuwe:

MJBOLT, hulk616, Shitakeem, minemrys, Raalsaghul and Blackmanta. Let's make a deal, for one week none of you should view the other thread you are not a fan of (DC or marvel) and the first person to throw shade is officially the cause of this squabble. Agreed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
cao:
**sighs**
**watches Aladdin trailer again** damn what did they do to Will Smith?! That head just looks weird. We knew he had ears, they didn't need to remind us by making it bigger.
perfect time to relieve the tensi0n. You sweet thing!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
iuwe:

MJBOLT, hulk616, Shitakeem, afobear, thekingishere, minemrys, Raalsaghul and Blackmanta. Let's make a deal, for one week none of you should view the other thread you are not a fan of (DC or marvel) and the first person to throw shade is officially the cause of this squabble. Agreed
i haven't posted on the MCU thread for a m0nth even when i was invited by i think philfearon or raals to. Am n0t against any0ne posting. I love reading opini0ns, i love wits but when its aimed at being mischievous...then it's an0ther thing.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
That's what she said.

MJBOLT:
i post what i want,where i want,when i want.

Last time i checked DC tards started what they couldnt finish

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
iuwe:

Hulk616 will be the first to break this as he has literally made a permanent camp here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
Minemrys:

i haven't posted on the MCU thread for a m0nth even when i was invited by i think philfearon or raals to. Am n0t against any0ne posting. I love reading opini0ns, i love wits but when its aimed at being mischievous...then it's an0ther thing.

There is nothing wrong with posting on both threads IMO.

If the person likes let him troll all he/she wants, it adds nothing to my bank account
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Oh men, trolling is allowed ooo... Like, who takes this thing serious?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I will be the first to break this because I m jealous of marvel success cheesy
that's good grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
philfearon:
Oh men, trolling is allowed ooo... Like, who takes this thing serious?
DC fans always crying for Martha

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

There is nothing wrong with posting on both threads IMO.

If the person likes let him troll all he/she wants, it adds nothing to my bank account
like justice league
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Minemrys:
That's what she said.

starting copying

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.