Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1235793 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
MJBOLT:
i post what i want,where i want,when i want.

Last time i checked DC tards started what they couldnt finish

It's your right, that I know. But I didn't say you should never post on a DC thread. All I ask is a week rest, show decorum for that week maybe use it to observe things. Watch rather than react for a week, give the tension a break and after that if you still feel like trolling, it is your choice after all.

P.S - Can you please stop using that derogatory term(DC tard) it's uncalled for.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
hulk616:
DC fans always crying for Martha
You sound like a hulk...Puny green bigheaded shrimp!!!

5 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
This Shît is funny ah swear!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcEbZ_vexA8
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
iuwe:
Jesus Christ. You guys should get a room seriously.

MJBOLT, hulk616, Shitakeem, afobear, thekingishere, minemrys, Raalsaghul and Blackmanta. Let's make a deal, for one week none of you should view the other thread you are not a fan of (DC or marvel) and the first person to throw shade is officially the cause of this squabble. Agreed

Hulk616 reading this your comment like... cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
hulk616:
that's good grin

No matter how many times you edit my post, it can't change the fact that you are a closet DC fan.

You loooovvveeeee DC cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
cao:
**sighs**
**watches Aladdin trailer again** damn what did they do to Will Smith?! That head just looks weird. We knew he had ears, they didn't need to remind us by making it bigger.

Am surprised everyone is just complaining about how will Smith looks and overlooked how the other actors/actress didn't live up to the characters.

For example, the guy acting as Jafar doesn't fit the role at all. He is not as skinny and tall as Jafar neither does he have that deep evil voice.

Not impressed so far
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
MJBOLT:
raals was trolling BP for weeks,no one told him to stop, I upload a meme and one self righteous prick starts preaching sh*t

You are the biggest hypocrite here,you bash BP at your convenience but when people bash wet Thor,you start screaming billion dollars.

cheesy cheesy
Quit masturbating on my mentions

Mjbolt my man. I have a question for you.
Kindly explain in 600 words why TV networks have lost interest in Marvel shows why D.C debuts a new show every month in addition to the Arrow verse. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
iuwe:

It's your right, that I know. But I didn't say you should never post on a DC thread. All I ask is a week rest, show decorum for that week maybe use it to observe things. Watch rather than react for a week, give the tension a break and after that if you still feel like trolling, it is your choice after all.

P.S - Can you please stop using that derogatory term(DC tard) it's uncalled for.
No need for all this my man. We kill ourselves here.
Mjbolt reminder: quote when MCU wins an oscar.
Note I said the MCU. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
MJBOLT:
and when raals was calling BP awards okirika,what stopped him from calling him to order undecided

abeg shift

I pass my neighbor awards for BP. Mjbolt
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Raalsalghul:
I pass my neighbor awards for BP. Mjbolt
did u just c0me out of the lazarus pit to troll? @the dem0n's head.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Am surprised everyone is just complaining about how will Smith looks and overlooked how the other actors/actress didn't live up to the characters.

For example, the guy acting as Jafar doesn't fit the role at all. He is not as skinny and tall as Jafar neither does he have that deep evil voice.

Not impressed so far
To be honest, I didn't hear a single word he said, Will Smith was freaking me out from the freaking thumbnail. Plus, I kept singing Arabian Nights in my head.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Minemrys:

did u just c0me out of the lazarus pit to troll? @the dem0n's head.
Which kind demon head. Don't you know Mjbolt is another D.C fan. Dude has been waiting, praying, shedding tears for a MOS sequel. Here's my proof. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I pray WB grants his wish.
Mjbolt loves Superman. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
cao:

To be honest, I didn't hear a single word he said, Will Smith was freaking me out from the freaking thumbnail. Plus, I kept singing Arabian Nights in my head.

You didn't hear a word because the guys voice sounds like a female grin

As for will Smith, it won't be easy looking exactly like the genie because the genie was too cartoonish. It will be difficult to look exactly like the genie in the cartoon
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Raalsalghul:
No need for all this my man. We kill ourselves here.
Mjbolt reminder: quote when MCU wins an oscar.
Note I said the MCU. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Quick reminder, don't confuse DCEU films with other films that use DC characters or MCU films with other films that use Marvel characters. Plus, they're folks out there that forget Hollywood likes to also mine from graphic novels (eg Road to Perdition & A History of Violence).

And let's be all frank, after all this fighting, nobody here is getting a cut of the profits. Plus, some of you no even contribute to the box office or home video revenue with all your 419 download. Cho, some of you even use free midnight data sef. So abeg, park your troll-cycle for corner. E don do.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You didn't hear a word because the guys voice sounds like a female grin

As for will Smith, it won't be easy looking exactly like the genie because the genie was too cartoonish. It will be difficult to look exactly like the genie in the cartoon
Guy, seriously, the only person I hear na Will Smith because the Arabian Nights instrumental had ended and was like guy, abeg you're not it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
cao:

Guy, seriously, the only person I hear na Will Smith because the Arabian Nights instrumental had ended and was like guy, abeg you're not it.

I have a feeling that the movie may flop but who knows? It is just a trailer.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I have a feeling that the movie may flop but who knows? It is just a trailer.
True, but to be honest, I had my doubts once I heard that Guy Ritchie would be directing. Guy likes to turn everybody into a London geezer. I'm gonna watch the beyond the trailer shot by shot. Agrrabah (?) looked good though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
cao:

True, but to be honest, I had my doubts once I heard that Guy Ritchie would be directing. Guy likes to turn everybody into a London geezer. I'm gonna watch the beyond the trailer shot by shot. Agrrabah (?) looked good though.

My main issue with this movie is the bad guy Jafar. The current guy acting this role failed woefully.

Try watching his part again in the trailer, you will feel my pain.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

My main issue with this movie is the bad guy Jafar. The current guy acting this role failed woefully.

Try watching his part again in the trailer, you will feel my pain.
I'm honestly just tempted to find my Aladdin DVD you just watch the thing sef. I'll watch the trailer one more time.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
cao:

I'm honestly just tempted to find my Aladdin DVD you just watch the thing sef. I'll watch the trailer one more time.

OK, watch the trailer again and let me know what you think.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Okay. That was. A. Terrible. Terrible. Voice. This is what happens when you get distracted by the score. That was a guy that hasn't hit puberty voice. They might as well have dubbed the original actor's voice over him. That's sad. Saaaddd. The weird head thing going on for Will Smith suddenly gets a pass. TheKingIsWeird. Yup. That's a bad voice.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
cao:

Wow. so you are a fan of hers. She has done it BTW
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Since we are talking about new things, why is nobody saying anything about WATCHMEN been produced by HBO? or no b DC property again?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
iuwe:

Wow. so you are a fan of hers. She has done it BTW
Yup. I actually had to pause it, to rewatch the Aladdin trailer. I don't always agree with her views, but she's entertaining.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
cao:
Okay. That was. A. Terrible. Terrible. Voice. This is what happens when you get distracted by the score. That was a guy that hasn't hit puberty voice. They might as well have dubbed the original actor's voice over him. That's sad. Saaaddd. The weird head thing going on for Will Smith suddenly gets a pass. TheKingIsWeird. Yup. That's a bad voice.

Guy Ritchie....

hahaha he'll screw it up!

King Arthur was really disappointing but the fight scenes we're enjoyable...

I hope the action here is good too..

why does will Smith look bigger than he actually is ?

the monkey (forgot his name)... is the only accurate character.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
cao:

Quick reminder, don't confuse DCEU films with other films that use DC characters or MCU films with other films that use Marvel characters. Plus, they're folks out there that forget Hollywood likes to also mine from graphic novels (eg Road to Perdition & A History of Violence).

And let's be all frank, after all this fighting, nobody here is getting a cut of the profits. Plus, some of you no even contribute to the box office or home video revenue with all your 419 download. Cho, some of you even use free midnight data sef. So abeg, park your troll-cycle for corner. E don do.
help me tell 'em.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
iuwe:
Since we are talking about new things, why is nobody saying anything about WATCHMEN been produced by HBO? or no b DC property again?
well, thats cos its n0t out.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Am sorry, should we rename this thread to the Aladdin discussion thread?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kingrapha:

Guy Ritchie....

hahaha he'll screw it up!

King Arthur was really disappointing but the fight scenes we're enjoyable...

I hope the action here is good too..

why does will Smith look bigger than he actually is ?

the monkey (forgot his name)... is the only accurate character.
Remember, the genie is huge and can change size and appearance. The CGI looks quite questionable in some places. Carpet looked good too. This time they actually made it the size of an actual carpet, not like the cartoon were it kept changing in size. Even Aladdin get k-leg sef. Oh well, I'll probably enjoy Will's voice.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Minemrys:

well, thats cos its n0t out.
Err... Watchmen are DC characters.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Minemrys, you actually changed the thread name. **slow clap**
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
cao:
Minemrys, you actually changed the thread name. **slow clap**
[in Rocket Raccoon's voice] Yea, i thought it would be funny. Wasn't it funny? Hehehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.