Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1255802 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:32am On Mar 05, 2019
hulk616:
which name TheMarvelFanIsHere grin grin grin grin grin

Try again, so my powers can flow to you cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BetWinners(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

If not for Marvel and their bad belle, for putting end game so close to this movie, I would say it will hit $1bn.

Hope it will be shown in China too
@bolded Ofcourse it will.Those unthinking yellow gooks love every garbage Hollywood exports to them cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, so he realized and now he is back to DC? grin
because of one useless song for fake Captain Marvel Shazam undecided undecided He is a Marvel fan grin grin grin
go and look for your own stop stealing from marvel
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2019
BetWinners:

@bolded Ofcourse it will.Those unthinking yellow gooks love every garbage Hollywood exports to them cool
from DC grin grin
Thank you for saying the truth grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Try again, so my powers can flow to you cheesy
i dont need your trash powers. i have better and greater powers than you, even more box office money than you grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2019
hulk616:
because of one useless song for fake Captain Marvel Shazam undecided undecided He is a Marvel fan grin grin grin
go and look for your own stop stealing from marvel

grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2019
hulk616:
OK,
I will say it.
TheKingIsHere!!!!

Good my boy, now receive my first power. The power of sense fall on you now cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

grin
He sang a song for the upcoming trash how do you not expect him to support the trash. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Good my boy, now receive my first power. The power of sense fall on you now cheesy
i have sense that why i m a marvel fan and my movies are making billions grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2019
hulk616:
He sang a song for the upcoming trash how do you not expect him to support the trash. grin grin

That song *my name is* was sang about 20 years ago if you don't know.

This is why you need some of my powers.

The first power is Sense. grin

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

That song *my name is* was sang about 20 years ago if you don't know.

This is why you need some of my powers.

The first power is Sense. grin
because hes song is part of the movie thats why hes supporting the trash grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

STOP CHANGING MY WORDS angry angry angry angry
I WILL REPORT OOO TO THE living tribunal , the one above all and the presence
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2019
philfearon:

@bolded
Captain Sparkle-Fingers!!! grin grin cheesy

Shazam cannot introduce himself because he is going to transform back to the kid he is.

That is why he was using the Captain Marvel name before sh!t happened and the other people stole the name.

Now he just goes by Captain Sparkle Fingers grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kendrick93(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2019
hulk616:
because hes song is part of the movie thats why hes supporting the trash grin grin
you must be an indomie generation if u don't know that song...
'my name is' was one of Eminem's first hits released in 1999.
he wore a Shazam costume for the video
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2019
kendrick93:

Na indomie generation.

He doesn't know the song. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
hulk616:
don't forget the Same Eminem Sang in venom,and to finalize it,venom succks, that's why Eminem Sang succk music in the movie...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
hulk616:
l like DC fans like this that comes out of hiding before the release of their trash movie and after their expected failure they go into hiding again

Yes just like Aquaman. Shazam is going to be a success and people like you will come out here to cry how Shazam made it because there was no competition forgetting that there was Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame before and after it. We know your type.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Na indomie generation.

He doesn't know the song. grin

No na Skelewu generation em be.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Xavier5:

Yes just like Aquaman. Shazam is going to be a success and people like you will come out here to cry how Shazam made it because there was no competition forgetting that there was Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame before and after it. We know your type.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

grin grin grin grin you just confirmed that shazam will fail, thanks for saying the truth. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
kendrick93:
i dont listen to trash related stuff
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Topmaike007:
don't forget the Same Eminem Sang in venom,and to finalize it,venom succks, that's why Eminem Sang succk music in the movie...
but venom made more money that Justice league (DCs Avengers) grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin grin grin you just confirmed that shazam will fail, thanks for saying the truth. grin grin

Nop, I just confirmed how you will start your own book of lamentation about how Shazam became successful because it never had any competition.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Can't believe y'all are arguing with a guy who thinks "My Name Is...... " is trash. Maybe that day he appeared to have sense, someone else was with his phone
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yea, that's it, get him......

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
hulk616:
but venom made more money that Justice league (DCs Avengers) grin grin grin
you're deceiving yourself cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Xavier5:

Nop, I just confirmed how you will start your own book of lamentation about how Shazam became successful because it never had any competition.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
we have competition this time, and the competition is coming from my marvel. And you know DC can never beat marvel grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Topmaike007:
you're deceiving yourself cheesy
use google grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2019

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
nani667:
Marvel
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
hulk616:
Marvel
Thanos: is it sadness i sense in you, hulk616? No one can be sure what reality is cos Reality can often be disappointing. But then again, i kn0w what's like to be a marvel fan. To troll hopelessly yet to fail n0netheless. Turns the legs to jelly. But then, Shazam arrives or should i say, am here! Now is n0t the time to troll...n0w is no time at all!

6 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
hulk616:
we have competition this time, and the competition is coming from my marvel. And you know DC can never beat marvel grin grin grin

Yea, Just Like Aquaman sank Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse into the hidden sea beyond the end of the world. We only gave them that Oscars for compensation before people will commit suicide, see that as a humanitarian service from DC.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Minemrys:

Thanos: is it sadness i sense in you, hulk616? No one can be sure what reality is cos Reality can often be disappointing. But then again, i kn0w what's like to be a marvel fan. To troll hopelessly yet to fail n0netheless. Turns the legs to jelly fish. But then, Shazam arrives or should i say, am here! Now is n0t the time to troll...n0w is no time at all!

@bolded

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.