Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,742 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1252422 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2019
I have a feeling that DC is gonna focus or build a story on John Stewart which IMO will be good as fans love this guy. His romance with hawkgirl made people love him more.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2019
Lh19:
So DC are raising the ban on media embargo on the Shazam movie on the 7th which is almost 1 month before the movie,

So much confidence in this movie. cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
I have a feeling that DC is gonna focus or build a story on John Stewart which IMO will be good as fans love this guy. His romance with hawkgirl made people love him more.

fake romance grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2019
BlackManta:
If they show Shazam family and Seven Deadly Sins, fans will complain that they showed the whole movie.

Now that David Sandberg is keeping the big surprises out of the trailers, some fans still think he should have showed more.

I'm glad he is avoiding the mistakes DC made especially with BVS and Doomsday reveal in the trailer.
Even the final shot of Aquaman holding the trident in his trailer was too big of a giveaway for me.

Shazam trailers got me excited without any big reveals and that is how it should be.

Lol, some people are funny, the Shazam family was showed in a not too revealing way. I smiled when I saw that part.

Imaging, they also want to see the deadly sins? They for kuku ask for the full movie. undecided

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2019
Minemrys:
What the hell! They should just rename shazam to Captain DC! Or Captain Philladelphia or Captain Fawcett.
Nope, Shazam is best.

Even Peter Parker is calling Shazam cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by acekhalifa(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, some people are funny, the Shazam family was showed in a not too revealing way. I smiled when I saw that part.

Imaging, they also want to see the deadly sins? They for kuku ask for the full movie. undecided
some people can't be satisfied. if little is shown they'll say not enuf campaigning is being done for the movie and they will still complain if too much is shown.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Nope, Shazam is best.

FAKE NEWS!!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2019
hulk616:
I need rest after making billions grin grin
funny you grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2019
acekhalifa:

some people can't be satisfied. if little is shown they'll say not enuf campaigning is being done for the movie and they will still complain if too much is shown.

I tell you. Am glad David knows what he is doing and smart doing it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2019
hulk616:
SHAZAM!!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

fucck hawkgirl that betrayal sad ,and John loved her very well,I hope they write a better story this time around and give him a better lover undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2019
hulk616:
FAKE NEWS!!!!!
true as Buhari decleared the winner of the election
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2019
Topmaike007:
fucck hawkgirl that betrayal sad ,and John loved her very well,I hope they write a better story this time around and give him a better lover undecided

Hahaha, cool down bro

Their romance was cool though
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Hahaha, cool down bro

Their romance was cool though
the suspense of the story never made me believe she was working for her kinsmen until things turned around
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Nope, Shazam is best.

but Billy can't say the name without c0nsequences.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2019
hulk616:
DC fans knows that shazam will fail that's why they want it to be renamed captain marvel grin grin grin
Venom: we will eat Captain Marvel's face right out of her head, then we will eat her arms and legs. Then she would be this faceless, armless and legless Film bowling down the cinemas like a turd...in the wind...!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2019
hulk616:
that it will fail grin grin
Joker: And he comes at me with the knife and he says, "why so TROLLING? Why so Trolling?" let's put s0me sense in that troll. And...why so trolling?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

angry angry angry fake news!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Minemrys:

Joker: And he comes at me with the knife and he says, "why so TROLLING? Why so Trolling?" let's put s0me sense in that troll. And...why so trolling?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2019
Minemrys:

Venom: we will eat Captain Marvel's face right out of her head, then we will eat her arms and legs. Then she would be this faceless, armless and legless Film bowling down the cinemas like a turd...in the wind...!
undecided undecided undecided DC fans and trash
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Topmaike007:
the suspense of the story never made me believe she was working for her kinsmen until things turned around
copied from Spider-Man and X-Men animated series grin grin cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2019
hulk616:
Good development from DC, now their fans won't waste their money in cinema watching that trash
Thanos: hmm, and finally i can rest while the sun sets as Captain Marvel flops on a grateful universe :-D:-D.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2019
Minemrys:

Thanos: hmm, and finally i can rest while the sun sets as Captain Marvel flops on a grateful universe :-D:-D.
you mean shazam grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2019
hulk616:
you mean shazam grin grin
Thanos: if shazam translates to Captain Marvel Brie Larson.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecided undecided DC fans and trash
Bruce Banner: oh c0me on, you lost an0ther brain of yours :-D:-D

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2019
For DC/WB to lift media embargo on Shazam! Shows that they have lots of confidence in the movie but I will advice they shouldn't be that confident or over confident. March 7th is too early, at least they should move it to March 20th, a date which is not too far and not too close to the movie release date. One thing I have learnt about Life is Over Confidence is Catastrophic, we can learn that from Superman against Batman In BvS.

One thing I know and I know that I Know is that Shazam! will be a Hit and a Success. Who knows, the unpredictability of life might even make it gross over $1B giving Avengers: Endgame a hard time. You never can tell, Life is unpredictable, Aquaman is there to learn from.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
hulk616:
copied from Spider-Man and X-Men animated series grin grin cool
you're deceiving yourself
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Minemrys:

Bruce Banner: oh c0me on, you lost an0ther brain of yours :-D:-D
fake news
I have 7 PhDs more than you
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xavier5:
For DC/WB to lift media embargo on Shazam! Shows that they have lots of confidence in the movie but I will advice they shouldn't be that confident or over confident. March 7th is too early, at least they should move it to March 20th, a date which is not too far and not too close to the movie release date. One thing I have learnt about Life is Over Confidence is Catastrophic, we can learn that from Superman against Batman In BvS.

One thing I know and I know that I Know is that Shazam! will be a Hit and a Success. Who knows, the unpredictability of life might even make it gross over $1B giving Avengers: Endgame a hard time. You never can tell, Life is unpredictable, Aquaman is there to learn from.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
NEVER!!!!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
hulk616:
fake news I have 7 PhDs more than you
lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Topmaike007:
you're deceiving yourself
o youre deceiving yourself. How can you believe in the romance between John and hawkgirl while hawkgirl and hawkman will always be together.

DC fans should read their comics like iuwe in order to resist trash and nonsense.

Meanwhile Original captain marvel has 85% RT grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Minemrys:

lol.
I can give you a new and better brain if only you can come to the marvel universe

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.