Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1245013 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2019

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
philfearon:

lol... Captain Marvel don hear am shaa... But that's what you get for being a Fake Captain Marvel. grin cheesy cheesy

Not when the original Captain Marvel is still around!!!
still awaiting this movie oo,the real captain marvel
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlackManta:
Another hit?
paid critics WB have started again

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Topmaike007:
still awaiting this movie oo,the real captain marvel
your wait will be over on 15 March
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
hulk616:
your wait will be over on 15 March
is still April
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
Topmaike007:
is still April
15 March
Check Google
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is very interesting.

When I saw this report I asked myself what Hawkman would be doing in Black Adam's movie.

I remember a crossover Flash episode...i think it was in season 2 when the arrowverse heroes came together to fight Vandal Savage.
That was Hawkman first appearance in Arrowverse and it was revealed through flashbacks that he was an Egyptian prince called Khufu.

Now here's the interesting part..

Black Adam was a slave in ancient Egypt.
I did some research and I found out that in 2003 DC changed his origin where Black Adam was from Kahndaq and he served as a slave to the Egyptian prince Khufu which was Hawkman's original life.

I didn't know this before.
Black Adam and Hawkman actually share ties to ancient Egypt and it would make sense to feature Hawkman in Black Adam movie.

WB is reportedly looking for an actor with the same body build as Dwayne Johnson to play Hawkman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlackManta:

When I saw this report I asked myself what Hawkman would be doing in Black Adam's movie.

I remember a crossover Flash episode...i think it was in season 2 when the arrowverse heroes came together to fight Vandal Savage.
That was Hawkman first appearance in Arrowverse and it was revealed through flashbacks that he was an Egyptian prince called Khufu.

I did some research and I found out that in 2003 DC changed his origin where Black Adam was from Kahndaq and he served as a slave to the Egyptian prince Khufu which was Hawkman's original life.

Black Adam and Hawkman actually share ties to ancient Egypt and it would make sense to feature Hawkman in Black Adam movie.

WB is reportedly looking for an actor with the same body build as Dwayne Johnson to play Hawkman.
WB cancelled this movie now?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Breaking news !!!!!
Geoff Johns and Scott Snyder moving to marvel grin grin grin

What a day grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
hulk616:
15 March
Check Google
I mean Shazam
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlackManta:

maybe Vin Diesel will fit Hackman
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
hulk616:
Breaking news !!!!!
Geoff Johns and Scott Snyder moving to marvel grin grin grin

What a day grin grin grin
fake news
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
hulk616:
WB cancelled this movie now?

Cancel wetin

They are almost done with the script and the movie could go into production next year cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Minemrys:

dude, i can't even pee in this thing. They should have a scene where Shazam is trying to pull off his costume then he sees how big his Dick has bec0me, then he'd be like "wow, i got to use this". That scene al0ne would bring crowd to cinemas.

grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Topmaike007:
good one from them they are going to better place
grin grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin grin grin
why are you changing my words? angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin grin grin Marvel

Dc characters are their main characters actually grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Topmaike007:
why are you changing my words? angry angry
that's good you can now see the side effects of fake news
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlackManta:

Cancel wetin

They are almost done with the script and the movie could go into production next year cheesy
which script? JavaScript grin grin grin always next year. They will cancel this arrow, MoS 2, flash, JL dark, Batgirl, JL 2, GL
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hawkman Statue by Iron Studios..

Black Adam will be a success too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Topmaike007:

grin grin grin potential failure piece of trash. That's why DC is planning to cancel it. Don't waste your time waiting for the movie just go and watch Marvel Captain Marvel grin grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin grin potential failure piece of trash. That's why DC is planning to cancel it. Don't waste your time waiting for the movie just go and watch Marvel Captain Marvel grin grin grin grin
fake news cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Topmaike007:
fake news cheesy
I don't give fake news because I m hulk
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Topmaike007:
fake news cheesy
when are you watching marvel the real Captain Marvel grin grin
Because I heard cinemas in Nigeria are not showing shazam because they can't provide extra lighting in the cinema
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 12:15am On Mar 09, 2019
hulk616:
when are you watching marvel the real Captain Marvel grin grin
Because I heard cinemas in Nigeria are not showing shazam because they can't provide extra lighting in the cinema
thank God you heard,and it's not that you saw it,so definitely it will be showed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 6:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Minemrys:

dude, i can't even pee in this thing. They should have a scene where Shazam is trying to pull off his costume then he sees how big his Dick has bec0me, then he'd be like "wow, i got to use this". That scene al0ne would bring crowd to cinemas.
NO. NO. Just NO.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2019
Minemrys:
And here s0me folks on this thread were, WB should've cast John Cena for the role. He has the l0oks and would match dwayne johns0n. I was like "you can't be serious". S0me folks here were against zachary levi's casting.
I remember this argument like it was yesterday. I'm glad they made the right choice. Zachary Levi was obviously the right choice immediately he was announced.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2019
Topmaike007:

i trust dwayne johnson cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Kaycee7:
NO. NO. Just NO.

That guy will be the worst director of all time grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
pu7pl3:

i trust dwayne johnson cheesy
Dwayne Johnson is a bangger cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
pu7pl3:

That guy will be the worst director of all time grin
Cc Minemrys grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.