Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1243565 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2019
Topmaike007:
he will also read Green lantern
the present run is trash by Grant marrison
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by acekhalifa(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2019
hulk616:
the present run is trash by Grant marrison
Geoff Johns's GL run is dah best.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2019
acekhalifa:

Geoff Johns's GL run is dah best.
but the current one is trash
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Topmaike007:
oya go before I use my yellow lantern Ring and burn you down
undecided undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by acekhalifa(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2019
hulk616:
but the current one is trash
and it's better than all current marvel comics runs grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 07, 2019
acekhalifa:

and it's better than all current marvel comics runs grin
better trash than this.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
There might be plans to replace will smith with Idris Elba.

I am opposed to this, as I still prefer will Smith

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
BlackManta:
Joel will reportedly not return for Suicide Squad 2.

In fact both actor and the character Rick Flagg are not coming back.

Deadshot is the main leader through and through.

Maybe it's a good thing James Gunn is retaining Deadshot instead of replacing the character.

I still can't think of any other character to lead the team.

Rick Flagg is out, I like Joel...If you don't like Joel plz go and watch Altered Carbon.
WB didn't do the Rick Flagg character well... That was the problem not the actor.

But I won't miss Rick Flagg.

WB should replace him with a much stronger and better character....Bronze Tiger.
I liked that Joel guy from House of Cards. Dude has a cool built!!!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
According to Geeks WorldWide, Jack Reynor, Alexander Ludwig, Jack O’Connell, Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Nicholas Hoult have all made it to the final stages of the selection process for "The Batman" movie.

If this is true, then either of Jack Raynor or Alexander Ludwig may eventually get the role.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I support this. I like Will, but he has too much wahala.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Raalsalghul:
I support this. I like Will, but he has too much wahala.

Haba, will smith is an on-demand actor.

Will stated that the timing for filming SS2 didnt fit his schedule, you cant blame him for that now.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Haba, will smith is an on-demand actor.

Will stated that the timing for filming SS2 didnt fit his schedule, you cant blame him for that now.
It's still part of the same wahala. Idris is equally a good actor, reason why I'm not worried.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Raalsalghul:

It's still part of the same wahala. Idris is equally a good actor, reason why I'm not worried.

Idris is a good actor, but can he mix comedy with action like will smith? I doubt
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Idris is a good actor, but can he mix comedy with action like will smith? I doubt
I don't think deadshot is a comedy character. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Arrow is going to end soon. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Arrow just got cancelled

Cc Minemrys, Raalsaghul, Tonyspike, Xavier5, Kendrick93, jasonsleek, teewhydope, acekhalifa, Thekingishere, Laurene, saviTar, philfearon, eyedea, Blackmanta.

So that confirms it he is going to die during the Crisis on infinite Earth crossover

Goodbye Stephen Amell we the DCians like Xavier5 would say, will really miss you.

End of an Era.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Raalsalghul:

I don't think deadshot is a comedy character. Correct me if I'm wrong.
He is cunning...sarcastic and atimes funny. Will Smith played him well...am guessing you are taking cue from the one from the animated films i.e assault on arkham and hell to pay. the version played him serious. But if you want to know how comic accurate they got deadshot, go watch smallville season 9. Will Smith played deadshot close to that. i still remember a line from the episode when he was hunting Cat grant.
she was like, 'please, i have a son, don't kill me. And Lawton was like, that's what we all think but that people won't be able to live when we die but actually they live better as they find someone to replace us he does so while smiling. In another scene, he was like, "Everyone out there has a bullet with their names on it".
Dude's funny bro but same time serious.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
iuwe:
Arrow just got cancelled

Cc Minemrys, Raalsaghul, Tonyspike, Xavier5, Kendrick93, jasonsleek, teewhydope, acekhalifa, Thekingishere, Laurene, saviTar, philfearon, eyedea, Blackmanta.

So that confirms it he is going to die during the Crisis on infinite Earth crossover

Goodbye Stephen Amell we the DCians like Xavier5 would say, will really miss you.

End of an Era.
In your words, It wasn't canceled. it ended.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
iuwe:
Arrow just got cancelled

End of an Era.

Raalsalghul:
Arrow is going to end soon. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

IMO it is good the arrow tv series comes to an end.

It is almost 10 years, there is nothing they want to act again. Same issue walking dead is having because of its long stay as a series.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Minemrys:

He is cunning...sarcastic and atimes funny. Will Smith played him well...am guessing you are taking cue from the one from the animated films i.e assault on arkham and hell to pay. the version played him serious. But if you want to know how comic accurate they got deadshot, go watch smallville season 9. Will Smith played deadshot close to that. i still remember a line from the episode when he was hunting Cat grant.
she was like, 'please, i have a son, don't kill me. And Lawton was like, that's what we all think but that people won't be able to live when we die but actually they live better as they find someone to replace us he does so while smiling. In another scene, he was like, "Everyone out there has a bullet with their names on it".
Dude's funny bro but same time serious.

Gbam!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

IMO it is good the arrow tv series comes to an end.

It is almost 10 years, there is nothing they want to act again. Same issue walking dead is having because of its long stay as a series.
I agree with thekingishere on this one. Oliver's identity has been exposed: no way to operate freely and he has to be a father to his son. Other vigilantes can also fill in for him. But I'm sure he'll appear in other CW shows one way or the other.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
philfearon:
According to Geeks WorldWide, Jack Reynor, Alexander Ludwig, Jack O’Connell, Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Nicholas Hoult have all made it to the final stages of the selection process for "The Batman" movie.

If this is true, then either of Jack Raynor or Alexander Ludwig may eventually get the role.
Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Nicholas Hoult should go and sit down. Aaron looks like a hippie and Hoult can't sell me on the mature Wayne look. He just has this touch of nerd. Don't know the other two but Alexander Ludwig. Now, those are features that scream Bruce Wayne. Can anyone say anything about his acting? Have only watched a couple of his child-career movies and his appearance in The Hunger Games. Seems to have potential
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Raalsalghul:
I agree with thekingishere on this one. Oliver's identity has been exposed: no way to operate freely and he has to be a father to his son. Other vigilantes can also fill in for him. But I'm sure he'll appear in other CW shows one way or the other.

Arrow is going to die in next year's crossover which is Crisis Of Infinite Earths.

This is why Arrow season 8 has only 10 episodes.

The 10th and final episode will be part of a crossover and will feature the main heroes in Arrowverse.

Oliver Queen would sacrifice his life to save everyone.
They want to give him a memorable and noble departure.

This is just speculation.
But if there wasn't some degree of truth in it, Arrow final season wouldn't have 10 episodes only which is very unusual.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kushercain: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
philfearon:

That Ludwig guy got the kind of Bale batman jaw line. I'll be rooting for him

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
iuwe:
Arrow just got cancelled

End of an Era.
chai, this thing dey pain me
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
kushercain:

That Ludwig guy got the kind of Bale batman jaw line. I'll be rooting for him
Yes... I love the guy... Vikings fans can relate!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by blingxx(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Still think idris Elba is underrated.. Dude is super talented marvel wasted him in so many ways, I wax hoping he should play John Stewart(green lantern) in dc
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
BlackManta:

Arrow is going to die in next year's crossover which is Crisis Of Infinite Earths.

This is why Arrow season 8 has only 10 episodes.

The 10th and final episode will be part of a crossover and will feature the main heroes in Arrowverse.

Oliver Queen would sacrifice his life to save everyone.
They want to give him a memorable and noble departure.

This is just speculation.
But if there wasn't some degree of truth in it, Arrow final season wouldn't have 10 episodes only which is very unusual.
I guess this means I have a chance with Felicity. grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kaycee7:
Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Nicholas Hoult should go and sit down. Aaron looks like a hippie and Hoult can't sell me on the mature Wayne look. He just has this touch of nerd. Don't know the other two but Alexander Ludwig. Now, those are features that scream Bruce Wayne. Can anyone say anything about his acting? Have only watched a couple of his child-career movies and his appearance in The Hunger Games. Seems to have potential
forget, they may n0t cast any0ne of them sef. That was how they shortlistd josh brolin for batman b4 ben affleck who wasn't on any list got cast.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by acekhalifa(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
iuwe:
Arrow just got cancelled

End of an Era.
it's been around ever since COIE crossover event was announced for December this year. it's pretty sad but every good thing have an end. the Arrowverse will not be the same without Amell!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
acekhalifa:

it's been around ever since COIE crossover event was announced for December this year. it's pretty sad but every good thing have an end. the Arrowverse will not be the same without Amell!

There wont be an arrow verse once this season ends

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.