Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1254928 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

I just watched it...they nailed it as usual

Batman with the pressure points grin some dose of mr terrific and miss martian...wonder woman and supes handling biz and some green lantern power feats...its really great
nonsense Superman that is finding it hard to beat weak villians, hold buildings and even catching up with the eyeball travelling towards the sun!!!
And the story was too predictable copied the ending from green lantern parallex
Lazy writing undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I tell you.

I was wondering what batman was going to do, then boom.....He used pressure points.

Highly impressed.

Always has a trick up his sleeves grin....when i knew bats would beat him was when he said "bring it"
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
hulk616:
nonsense Superman that is finding it hard to beat weak villians, hold buildings and even catching up with the eyeball travelling towards the sun!!!
And the story was too predictable copied the ending from green lantern parallex
Lazy writing undecided

Parallax

The movie was ok...compelling story which i know you enjoyed...

If supes or wonder woman were let to use their full powers it wont be a movie...it wont even last 3mins soo....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

Parallax

If supes or wonder woman were let to use their full powers it wont be a movie...it wont even last 3mins soo....
there was no problem with Wonder woman. But Superman has always been weak, he can't stop a building easily Seriously
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
hulk616:
there was no problem with Wonder woman. But Superman has always been weak, he can't stop a building easily Seriously

he stopped the building bruh....where he really looked weak was when he was fighting those guys...those are guys him or wonder woman would easily break but for the sake of the movie and jessica.....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

Parallax

enjoyed what?
Jessicas ring was destroyed and the power battery was drained but Jessica still had the power to construct the ring back with still enough power to fly back to earth. That's not possible only hal Jordan can do that angry

And lot of problem with nonsense Superman
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

he stopped the building bruh....where he really looked weak was when he was fighting those guys...those are guys him or wonder woman would easily break but for the sake of the movie and jessica.....
in justice league and JL unlimited animated series , you will agree with me that Superman was very weak.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
hulk616:
enjoyed what?
Jessicas ring was destroyed and the power battery was drained but Jessica still had the power to construct the ring back with still enough power to fly back to earth. That's not possible only hal Jordan can do that angry

And lot of problem with nonsense Superman

Lmao...what rule says that only hal jordan can do that grin....she has a strong willpower and was a legend to the future superheroes...its said that the rings limit is where ur willpowers limit is and at that point she was determined to save kilowog and the other lantern and also stop the fatal five hence her willpower was really strong at then...

The movie even found a way to show 2face poison ivy and harley...bruh stop hating for once grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
hulk616:
in justice league and JL unlimited animated series , you will agree with me that Superman was very weak.

Yea...till he told us he was holding back all those while when he beat darkseid blue black grin

Did you feel mr terrific tho smiley
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lmao...what rule says that only hal jordan can do that grin....she has a strong willpower and was a legend to the future superheroes...its said that the rings limit is where ur willpowers limit is and at that point she was determined to save kilowog and the other lantern and also stop the fatal five hence her willpower was really strong at then...

The movie even found a way to show 2face poison ivy and harley...bruh stop hating for once grin
Hal Jordan doesn't need to recharge his ring because his ring was made completely from his will power.

It's Bruce timm for God's sake ,he will always show his creations like Harley
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

Yea...till he told us he was holding back all those while when he beat darkseid blue black grin

lazy excuse
It's only Batman that killed it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You are right about making supes weak.

I was wondering why superman was struggling to hold a building for heavens sake.

But i guess the movie was about limelight and not supes, so in order for him not to take her shine and spotlight, they had to make him look weak.
What right was he right for heaven sake?

You forgot that this came after the "Reign of supermen movie" where supes is still recovering and gradually regaining back his powers. You guys should not let someone with little knowledge about the DC Universe tell you nonsense.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
iuwe:

You forgot that this came after the "Reign of supermen movie" where supes is still recovering and gradually regaining back his powers. You guys should not let someone with little knowledge about the DC Universe tell you nonsense.

Lol, take it easy bro.

Now, if you remember very well, the fatal five went back into the past long before the occurrence of the "Reign of supermen movie", so using the excuse that supes was still recovering is not valid.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
iuwe:

what are you saying for heaven sake ?
This is Bruce timm universe which is totally different from reign of Supermen, death of Superman and other new 52 related stuff.

And look at the person saying I have little knowledge about DC universe, you don't even know the different universes undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, take it easy bro.

Now, if you remember very well, the fatal five went back into the past long before the occurrence of the "Reign of supermen movie", so using the excuse that supes was still recovering is not valid.
it's not even part of that time line .
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, take it easy bro.

When I see the movie, believe me, I will be back.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
iuwe:

When I see the movie, believe me, I will be back.
seriously you haven't watched it and you said I m saying nonsense undecided
DC fans just keep amazing me grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Say it
Say it
Captain marvel Will soon hit 1 billion
SPLIT- XAM!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani6666: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

Plus they showed us that Flash was the most OP... The real MVP ✨

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
hulk616:
seriously you haven't watched it and you said I m saying nonsense undecided
DC fans just keep amazing me grin grin

Coming from a guy that watches every DC movies immediately they are released but waits to see a movie from Marvel.

It is indeed a thing of wonderment shocked shocked
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
iuwe:

Coming from a guy that watches every DC movies immediately the are released but waits to see a movie from Marvel.

It is indeed a thing of wonderment shocked shocked
what are you saying for heaven sake?
I do the same for marvel movies its only captain marvel I could not watch on the first week because no cinema was showing it angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
hulk616:
what are you saying for heaven sake?
I do the same for marvel movies its only captain marvel I could not watch on the first week because no cinema was showing it angry
Really, what was the last marvel animation you watched and when did you watch it.

P.S be truthful today is Sunday.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
hulk616:
Hal Jordan doesn't need to recharge his ring because his ring was made completely from his will power.

It's Bruce timm for God's sake ,he will always show his creations like Harley

Bruh this is not hals story its jessicas own whatever feat they give her as long as its in line with what a green lantern can do im cool with it...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
hulk616:
lazy excuse
It's only Batman that killed it

Men the whole story was epic...with Classic time travel and darkness...enough body count even wizkid i mean starboy grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

Bruh this is not hals story its jessicas own whatever feat they give her as long as its in line with what a green lantern can do im cool with it...

as easy as that? Do you know what Hal Jordan had to go through before having that ability?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

Men the whole story was epic...with Classic time travel and darkness...enough body count even wizkid i mean starboy grin
grin cheesy
Childish deaths undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
iuwe:

Really, what was the last marvel animation you watched and when did you watch it.

Lol into the spiderverse is the latest they ve made in a while...dont go there bruh grin

Is it true that the batman beyond animation is not happening?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
iuwe:

same day I watched Aquaman
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
hulk616:
as easy as that? Do you know what Hal Jordan had to go through before having that ability?

Maybe she is just that strong willed...the ring chose her for a reason and in the future they call her limelight soo...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
hulk616:
grin cheesy
Childish deaths undecided undecided

Whose death was childish? Cos im sure ure not talking about starboy...
And i can remember many brutal killings too
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol imto the spiderverse is the latest they ve made in a while...dont go there bruh grin

Is it true that the batman beyond animation is not happening?
yes now
You should know by now that DC were just joking about it like JL dark, plastic man, JL 2, new God's, lobo movie, Batgirl, cyborg, green lantern,flash, MoS 2, and Nightwing grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

Whose death was childish? Cos im sure ure not talking about starboy...
And i can remember many brutal killings too
just holes in the chest and little blood tongue undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.