Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1245303 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2019
hulk616:
These lies are just annoying
I am leaving this fake Thread forever angry angry angry angry

Bye bye, and don't come back with another moniker else you will be exposed.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

grin cheesy grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I m not going again, i want to deal with you. I will use you as an example for those who will try to destroy the image of the hulk616. angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
philfearon:

grin cheesy grin
enjoy your laughter now because your crying continue later when REAL captain marvel enters one billion dollar club grin grin and FAKE captain marvel fails woefully(as usual)
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I never see any sexy comic girl were sexy pass am

Lol...true grin. That cleavage is how she beats down bad guys mentally before really beating them physically
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
alaboski:

Bella n the bulldogs bro grin

Ok you know her too grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol...true grin. That cleavage is how she beats down bad guys mentally before really beating them physically
undecided undecidedLazy writing from DC
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecidedLazy writing from DC

How many female superheroes does marvel have that are as sexy as powergirl huh? Come to think of it sef Marvel is really lacking in female characters...thats lazy

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

How many female superheroes does marvel have that are as sexy as powergirl huh? Come to think of it sef Marvel is really lacking in female characters...thats lazy
Black widow

how is marvel lacking in female characters we have more female characters than DCEU grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
hulk616:

Black widow

how is marvel lacking in female characters we have more female characters than DCEU grin grin

Marvel doesnt have as much female characters as Dc...its only xmen that boosts the numbers up a lil sef
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
hulk616:
I m not going again, i want to deal with you. I will use you as an example for those who will try to destroy the image of the hulk616. angry angry

You can't leave because you are a closet DC fan na.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
hulk616:

Real captain marvel cost appr. $90m to make if you factor in the marketing and will still make profit... Meanwhile, fake flat ass captain marvel cost appr. $360m+ (if you include marketing) to make and has not still reached $1bn despite riding on endgame hype and huge marketing cost. tongue

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You can't leave because you are a closet DC fan na.
When i finish with you, you will never like DC again
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Real captain marvel cost appr. $90m to make if you factor in the marketing and will still make profit... Meanwhile, fake flat ass captain marvel cost appr. $360m+ (if you include marketing) to make and has not still reached $1bn despite riding on endgame hype and huge marketing cost. tongue
Currently on 992 Million dollars and confirmed production cost is 150 Million dollars

use facts stop Fake news
stop TheKingIsHere angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
hulk616:
Currently on 992 Million dollars and confirmed production cost is 150 Million dollars

use facts stop Fake news
stop TheKingIsHere angry angry

Production cost without marketing cost.

Add marketing cost and bring out the overall cost let's see. Olodo

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
hulk616:
When i finish with you, you will never like DC again

I have dealt with several clowns who made the statement of wanting to challenge me, they are all butt hurt now. Go and ask the last clown where he is today. cheesy

But come to think of it, why don't you want me to like DC again? You want to drag me over to marvel? Ko le werk cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Production cost without marketing cost.

Add marketing cost and bring out the overall cost let's see. Olodo

no confirmed marketing cost is available i have to use the EVIDENCE on ground OLODO grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=TheKingIsHere post=77205324

I have dealt with several clowns who made the statement of wanting to challenge me, they are all butt hurt now. Go and ask the last clown where he is today. cheesy

But come to think of it, why don't you want me to like DC again? You want to drag me over to marvel? Ko le werk cheesy[/quote]I m different, I M THE HULK
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
hulk616:
no confirmed marketing cost is available i have to use the EVIDENCE on ground OLODO grin grin

It is common sense to use. Even though it will be difficult for the likes of you to see, go and find out how much it cost to put a full digital ad on time square for ov. 7 days. Also find out how much it cost to run a full ad during Superbowl. Just add those two first, then we can start getting our marketing cost.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
hulk616:
I m different, I M THE HULK

Stop lying, you are Batman remember cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Eyedea(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
let's go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
if we are being honest

DECU is nollywood

while MCEU is hollywood

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
Teaser trailer will be out tomorrow.. cheesy

I can't wait to see what WB have in store with this movie.

I love that line... Put on a happy face...
Reminds me of Heath Ledger's Joker famous line.. Let's put a smile on that face.

From what I noticed so far from the leaked set photos, the director, and Phoenix himself, I think this movie seems to draw some of inspiration from Heath Ledger's Joker.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MobileGees: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
BlackManta:
Teaser trailer will be out tomorrow.. cheesy

I can't wait to see what WB have in store with this movie.

I love that line... Put on a happy face...
Reminds me of Heath Ledger's Joker famous line.. Let's put a smile on that face.

From what I noticed so far from the leaked set photos, the director, and Phoenix himself, I think this movie seems to draw some of inspiration from Heath Ledger's Joker.

The greatest/most iconic villain in existence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

It is common sense to use. Even though it will be difficult for the likes of you to see, go and find out how much it cost to put a full digital ad on time square for ov. 7 days. Also find out how much it cost to run a full ad during Superbowl. Just add those two first, then we can start getting our marketing cost.
but there is no official marketing cost from marvel so not an evidence
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Stop lying, you are Batman remember cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamJ:
if we are being honest

DECU is nollywood

while MCEU is hollywood

Let's see how the MCU fares after Avengers Endgame.
After Chris Evans, RDJ and Chris Hemsworth must have left the franchise.

It will be interesting to see.
Especially with MCU so hell bent on making a feminist and controversial Brie Larson the new face of the franchise plus the gay superheroes they are eager to introduce.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
BlackManta:

Especially with MCU so hell bent on making a feminist and controversial Brie Larson the new face of the franchise plus the gay superheroes they are eager to introduce.

if u remove game of thrones, marvel, lord of the rings, star wars from Hollywood history

Will Nollywood be better than Hollywood?

Oga even if they change the entire direction MCEU is going, DCEU will still be picking crumbs
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamJ:
if u remove game of thrones, marvel, lord of the rings, star wars from Hollywood history

Will Nollywood be better than Hollywood?

Oga even if they change the entire direction MCEU is going, DCEU will still be picking crumbs

If picking crumbs means being the fastest grossing superhero franchise in Hollywood, then so be it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
Eyedea:
let's go
and cancel it grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
BlackManta:

If picking crumbs means being the fastest grossing superhero franchise in Hollywood, then so be it.
fastest grossing because of marvel hard work on comic book movie industry grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
BlackManta:

marvel will always be marvel grin

Last line Fake news grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.