Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1228107 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2019
OMG,DC tards are gonna upload Endgame and Far From Home spoilers shocked,i just sh*t my pants

5 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2019
he thinks his reprisal will affect anybody,spoilers for endgame will surely drop whether Dc tards upload them or not,same thing happened to infinity war but this one pain them well.they were not expecting it grin marvel fans on the other hand are patiently awaiting dem spoilers

gustav25:

Do your worst . Spoil Endgame for us .... Whatever it takes , we don't mind . Which other spoiler you want to bring that we don't know of ? Quantum realm ? Time travel? Antman gets into Thanos Ass and expands ? grin grin Joke is on you Dc retards
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
he thinks his reprisal will affect anybody,spoilers for endgame will surely drop whether Dc tards upload them or not,same thing happened to infinity war but this one pain them well.they were not expecting it grin marvel fans on the other hand are patiently awaiting dem spoilers

They are perplexed and disoriented grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2019
ee Them Dropping Spoilers And Behaving Like Children Up And Down.

Meanwhile Shazam Tops $40M worldwide With $16.4M in China.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2019/04/05/shazam-wonder-woman-aquaman-zachary-levi-gal-gadot-jason-momoa-dc-films-box-office/

Be rest assured, all this spoilers posting, you guys will get tired by the time it escalate into something else. So everyone (both DC and Marvel Fans) should better desist from it.

Remember, Avengers: Endgame, Spiderman: Far From Home, Dark Phoenix And Joker are all coming. I'm sure you all don't want those movies to be affected by all these Spoiler Madness.

I don't care who started it, it should just stop please.

#Xavier.
#I_Am_A_DCian.
#Born_Again_DC
#Just_Say_The_Word. #Shazam

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2019
gustav25:

They are perplexed and disoriented grin grin
yea we are perplexed and disoriented. U won alright. So, can we all m0ve on fr0m this bad belle? Pls. DCians let's behave. These insults fr0m mjbolt, gustav, vic2ree, et al are touching. Reprisals on them are just as foolish.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2019
Minemrys:

yea we are perplexed and disoriented. U won alright. So, can we all m0ve on fr0m this bad belle? Pls. DCians let's behave. These insults fr0m mjbolt, gustav, vic2ree, et al are touching. Reprisals on them are just as foolish.

No no no !!! Come for your reprisals and we won't mind .it won't stop us from watching Endgame imax style at the cinemas grin grin. DC retards and jokes for ages !! When you guys invaded the Marvel thread with all your personnel to spoil Captain Marvel, did we complain ? Now only 3 of us are burning here down and you guys are in Cifia Pains !!! Wait till others join the party , here will be a badland and they sun won't shine on here again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2019
Minemrys:

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2019
Xavier5:
ee Them Dropping Spoilers And Behaving Like Children Up And Down.

Meanwhile Shazam Tops $40M worldwide With $16.4M in China.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2019/04/05/shazam-wonder-woman-aquaman-zachary-levi-gal-gadot-jason-momoa-dc-films-box-office/

Be rest assured, all this spoilers posting, you guys will get tired by the time it escalate into something else. So everyone (both DC and Marvel Fans) should better desist from it.

Remember, Avengers: Endgame, Spiderman: Far From Home, Dark Phoenix And Joker are all coming. I'm sure you all don't want those movies to be affected by all these Spoiler Madness.

I don't care who started it, it should just stop please.

#Xavier.
#I_Am_A_DCian.
#Born_Again_DC
#Just_Say_The_Word. #Shazam

We don't care ...and for certainty, your spoilers won't do any of the aforementioned movies any harm ... I will be here to tell you when Endgame makes 1 billion in 2 days sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SaviTar(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
OMG,DC tards are gonna upload Endgame and Far From Home spoilers shocked,i just sh*t my pants

You are trying so hard to pretend like there is nothing wrong with seeing Endgame spoilers littered on MCU thread undecided
No marvel fan would want to see spoilers to Endgame, definitely not you.
So stop downplaying it with pretence cuz deep down in your heart you want to avoid spoilers.

All these things are just empty chest beating.
The reality is when someone starts bombarding MCU thread with Endgame spoilers ,you go dey vex inside. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2019
SaviTar:

You are trying so hard to pretend like there is nothing wrong with seeing Endgame spoilers littered on MCU thread undecided
So stop downplaying it with pretence cuz deep down in your heart you want to avoid spoilers.

The reality is when someone starts bombarding MCU thread with Endgame spoilers ,you go dey vex inside. cheesy

Oga ,do your worst and post it , they hype will only get bigger with us ...and you savitar as the fastest version of Flash will be the first to grab a ticket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2019
Billy Batson may be an orphan boy from Philadelphia, but he’s not alone. Not anymore. In the new DC superhero blockbuster Shazam! from director David F. Sandberg, audiences are introduced to an exciting new team of youthful heroes who could give the Justice League a serious run for their money.

Arriving when Billy needs a family the most, these new heroes are one of the oldest supporting characters in comic book history. Here’s all you need to know about them. And yes, be warned: Spoilers for Shazam! ahead.

See also: Our full ‘Shazam!’ movie review and post-credits scene explainer

Towards the end of Shazam!, Dr. Sivana (Mark Strong) has Shazam (Zachary Levi/Asher Angel) on his knees. But the “Big Red Cheese” outsmarts the arrogant scientist and encourages his foster siblings — including Freddy (Jack Dylan Grazer), Mary (Grace Fulton), Eugene (Ian Chen), Pedro (Jovan Armand), and Darla (Faithe Herman) — to reach for the enchanted scepter of Shazam.

By calling out his name (“Shazam,” not Billy), Shazam’s power is shared among the kids, who become superheroes of their own and form the Shazam Family for the first time on the big screen.

That’s right: The Shazam Family are in Shazam!

Originally known as the Marvel Family (Shazam’s original name was Captain Marvel, and yes, it’s a long story), the Shazam Family are the supporting heroes of Shazam, serving Shazam’s stories in the same way Robin and Batgirl, and many, many others, support Batman.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2019
abeg shift,upload the endgame spoilers and go f*ck yourself

SaviTar:

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2019
You Niggas about to feel the wrath of a Maniac !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2019
Csami:

Me think marvel never had any idea. 2016 will spell their doom.

Look at this DC retard ...where are you now ?

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2019
I blame DC fans for making those spoilers relevant. You can just simply skip the post and move on. For me, I can read the whole plot and it still won't spoil anything
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2019
@DC fans, the only revenge we will have is to avoid visiting their dull and boring thread until joker drops in October.
A tall ask, but yes. It will be a befitting punishment because dropping Endgame spoilers cuz of petty Marvetits like gustav25 and MJBOLT is in itself petty, and a new low!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2019
phr0nesis:
I blame DC fans for making those spoilers relevant. You can just simply skip the post and move on. For me, I can read the whole plot and it still won't spoil anything
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2019
Hulk619:
seriously I m not lying
Just unban me I didn't break any rules

Are you this blind?

Can't you see that it is auntie spam bot that banned you?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2019
Hulk619:
TheKingIsHere !!!!!!!
Say my name so my powers can flow through you.
cheesy cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2019
philfearon:
@DC fans, the only revenge we will have is to avoid visiting their dull and boring thread until joker drops in October.
A tall ask, but yes. It will be a befitting punishment because dropping Endgame spoilers cuz of petty Marvetits like gusav25 and MJBOT is in itself petty, and a new low!!!

I agree...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2019
philfearon:
A tall ask, but yes. It will be a befitting punishment because dropping Endgame spoilers cuz of petty Marvetits like gustav25 and MJBOLT is in itself petty, and a new low!!!

Gbam!!!

Leave their shiity dead thread alone and focus on the DCEU.

Dropping endgame spoilers won't solve anything
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2019
phr0nesis:

I tire o.

If you like, show the live feed from your cinema, it won't stop me from watching it at the cinemas

Some people should just learn to scroll and pass
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2019
SaviTar:

There is no need in dropping endgame spoilers, since it is 1-1 it is now balanced.

Just leave their shitty thread and avoid dropping any endgame spoilers.

Let's be focused and move on
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2019
Minemrys:

and u to0k his word for it. Who cares anyway? Spoilerz actually pr0mpt me to go see a m0vie.
I didn't take his word for it. The Captain Marvel spoilers were actually uploaded and i saw said spoilers, but anyhow sha, that's neither here nor there. Na smalls cheesy cheesy cheesy

MJBOLT & gustav25 una no get chill button o! Abeg make una temper justice with mercy grin grin grin

As for me, i go just avoid NL till i see the film. Thunder go rape any unfortunate fellow wey go spoil Endgame for me angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Actually I'm not hurt...
Just planning my reprisals...
Bringing it to your attention so that when I start...all that being matured talk will be kept to yourself.
Aurevoir...
Mjbolt you've finally gat my attention.

No need for any reprisals. Since it is 1-1 just let it be and move on shikena.

Let's be focused
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:44am On Apr 06, 2019
DCians, it has happened. They've leaked Shazam! The clear versi0n has leaked. People are just wicked.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I tire o.

If you like, show the live feed from your cinema, it won't stop me from watching it at the cinemas

Some people should just learn to scroll and pass
Lol. I tell you

Let them continue
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2019
Minemrys:
DCians, it has happened. They've leaked Shazam! The clear versi0n has leaked. People are just wicked.

Stop disturbing yourself.

I stated it here that someone leaked about 20 minutes if not more of the movie on YouTube about a week ago.

It is obvious marvel fanboys are just scared that this movie will make huge profit hence trying their best to bring it down.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=77306124][/quote]
You still don't get me...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Stop disturbing yourself.

I stated it here that someone leaked about 20 minutes if not more of the movie on YouTube about a week ago.

It is obvious marvel fanboys are just scared that this movie will make huge profit hence trying their best to bring it down.

Blaming Marvel As usual

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2019
gustav25:

When you Dc retards started ,no body cried Wolf

Please do not involve me in this. Have you seen my handle in your rubbish back and forth before?
Know who to address please, let's respect ourselves

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.