Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1238683 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Actually I'm not hurt...
Just planning my reprisals...
Bringing it to your attention so that when I start...all that being matured talk will be kept to yourself.
Aurevoir...
Mjbolt you've finally gat my attention.
Na you sabi. At the end of the day, it ain't gonna affect me, since I'll probably watch it (DCEU & MCU) before any of y'all. Y'all can continue with your childishness. Na your time.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Minemrys:

guy na. Na pers0n business u dy spoil oh.

When your people begin for captain Marvel ,una no talk and they came in their masses . Marvel fans , we no dey too find trouble , but we go give una trouble and una go tire ... D trouble go tire una.
In the immortal words of the greatest brilliant villian on digital print , “ you Dc retards can't live with your failure , and where does it bring you back to ? To me "

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
IAmSabrina:
In for what? Lol. Are you afraid? Who's your archnemesis? cheesy grin
Guilt is not good grin grin
Than0s: ah...it's no time for guilt. It's no time at all!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
IAmSabrina:
In for what? Lol. Are you afraid? Who's your archnemesis? cheesy grin
Guilt is not good grin grin
Than0s: ah...it's no time for guilt. It's no time at all!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Minemrys:

lol@ those folks u menti0ned. They play neutral fans but we kn0w better. Hypocrisy hiding in plain sight.
I just dey laugh you, you were the one that was saying you don't troll, apparently your own hypocrisy is on holiday. You try.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
gustav25:

When your people begin for captain Marvel ,una no talk and they came in their masses . Marvel fans , we no dey too find trouble , but we go give una trouble and una go tire ... D trouble go tire una.
In the immortal words of the greatest brilliant villian on digital print , “ you Dc retards can't live with your failure , and where does it bring you back to ? To me "
lol hahahaha ur dick.
Than0s: after am d0ne, half of the marvel cinematic universe would still remain, i hope you'll remember this c0mment.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
cao:

I just dey laugh you, you were the one that was saying you don't troll, apparently your own hypocrisy is on holiday. You try.
madam cao, i dy c0me make i ask 1st, u d0n ever see me dy troll MCU board? Eh, no lie.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
gustav25:

how i want take kn0w say my guys dy disturb MCU thread na? I hardly visit there if n0t until a marvel film i anticipate [no offence captain lars0n. Spits] like avengerz infinity war or endgame c0mes out. I rarely visit MCU thread.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Minemrys:

lol hahahaha ur dick.
Than0s: after am d0ne, half of the marvel cinematic universe would still remain, i hope you'll remember this c0mment.

All I know is this , the sun won't shine on DC again and you will never be God. grin grin ...but wait ,I heard Captain Marvel did more money than the Dark knight y'all talk about !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
gustav25:

All I know is this , the sun won't shine on DC again and you will never be God. grin grin ...but wait ,I heard Captain Marvel did more money than the Dark knight y'all talk about !!!
In time, they joined TDK in the sun. Dc took marvel to the sun, a beautiful truth. The sun will sh!ne us again, brother! Lol. Am n0t trolling oh.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Minemrys:

how i want take kn0w say my guys dy disturb MCU thread na? I hardly visit there if n0t until a marvel film i anticipate [no offence captain lars0n. Spits] like avengerz infinity war or endgame c0mes out. I rarely visit MCU thread.

Story . Tell your comrades we own this game and help me notify Ralhuragnarok whatever to deactivate his account as promised when captain Marvel made 1 briellion. For now ,make i go watch Shazam so I can say his name and discover more flaws to post here

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
TonySpike:

If Marvel doesn't up their game in film production by 2018, it is very likely that even the coming Flash movie will stand head- to-head with the so called Avengers Infinity. DCEU is bringing a new technique to the table, which might mar Marvel in the future. Don't forget that the Flash already has a strong followership in the TV world with one successful serie in the 90s and the current flash series...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
kraftykc:
I have a bone from the trailer. Imma bang every Marvel fanboy out there.

Hulk wants to smash ...oil your ass already

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Minemrys:

madam cao, i dy c0me make i ask 1st, u d0n ever see me dy troll MCU board? Eh, no lie.
And yet, you'll continue to pile me up with these children? Have you seen me troll, yourself? Anytime I've butted heads with anybody, have I debased myself? I'll give my thoughts and concerns on both sides. Everybody and their grandmother knows my feelings about Snyder (visuals is king, everything else secondary) and the rushed nature of the DCEU - it took a while for some of y'all to catch up on that, but y'all did eventually. If I post a YouTube link, it's a proper video essay not some yes guy looking for clicks. It's easy for you to forget why I stopped posting here in the first place. This thread turned into an MCU bash fest a long time ago, way before the MCU one turned into this current useless state. I watched both Captain Marvel & Shazam in March and yet, I really haven't talked about them in either threads because of this BS on both sides. Why am I even wasting my time swiping sef? That's how one ewu will just say epistle and lol and ignore. Since both these threads are at the mercy of time wasters, why bother mentioning my name and imply nonsense about me, when y'all have been having a grand good time wasting session without me?

Oh and Minemrys, I already had you as a troll in my books, unless this is a case of mistaken identity. This trolling BS has been going on for so long, y'all have become mud - blemishes everybody both good and bad.

Huh, it's been a long while, since I've written a missive on either threads. Probably, my last. Like I said, don't call my name until y'all have grown up. I ain't about this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Raalsalghul:
No matter what the nitpickers say, I just want BvS to make a billion dollars.

Deactivate already before I go binary on you

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Minemrys:

thanks. Flash is the next spiderman or w0lverine bro. To even make him m0re interesting, they could make him a time traveller who has so much adventures in time. Make barry an adventurer, an explorer and a wise geek much m0re different to barry of the cw and quicksilver. Barry sh0uldn't just be a guy who runs fast. That would differentiate him fr0m x men quicksilver or that avengers own.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
kiss
cao:

And yet, you'll continue to pile me up with these children? Have you seen me troll, yourself? Anytime I've butted heads with anybody, have I debased myself? I'll give my thoughts and concerns on both sides. Everybody and their grandmother knows my feelings about Snyder (visuals is king, everything else secondary) and the rushed nature of the DCEU - it took a while for some of y'all to catch up on that, but y'all did eventually. If I post a YouTube link, it's a proper video essay not some yes guy looking for clicks. It's easy for you to forget why I stopped posting here in the first place. This thread turned into an MCU bash fest a long time ago, way before the MCU one turned into this current useless state. I watched both Captain Marvel & Shazam in March and yet, I really haven't talked about them in either threads because of this BS on both sides. Why am I even wasting my time swiping sef? That's how one ewu will just say epistle and lol and ignore. Since both these threads are at the mercy of time wasters, why bother mentioning my name and imply nonsense about me, when y'all have been having a grand good time wasting session without me?

Oh and Minemrys, I already had you as a troll in my books, unless this is a case of mistaken identity. This trolling BS has been going on for so long, y'all have become mud - blemishes everybody both good and bad.

Huh, it's been a long while, since I've written a missive on either threads. Probably, my last. Like I said, don't call my name until y'all have grown up. I ain't about this nonsense.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Marvel bots cower at the sound of my name.
They tremble in my presence.
Now asking for my deactivation because even geniuses can fathom what goes on in the mind of the demon head.
They are scared of what my reprisals might be....
I'm here to fufill Raz al' ghul's destiny.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Marvel bots cower at the sound of my name.
They tremble in my presence.
Now asking for my deactivation because even geniuses can fathom what goes on in the mind of the demon head.
They are scared of what my reprisals might be....
I'm here to fufill Raz al' ghul's destiny.
deactivate

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
I leave this thread in peace ... All y'all DC retards ,come at us again and I will burn here to ashes grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Empty cinema for Shazam!!!!!
And ticket price is 4,500 sad shocked shocked
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
gustav25:

See am Na !!! Already passing blame to Marvel fans grin grin

E pain am

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
gustav25:
I leave this thread in peace ... All y'all DC retards ,come at us again and I will burn here to ashes grin grin

So you are tired. Was expecting you to do at least 24 hours.

Don't disappoint me
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
People of different ages and sexes came out to watch shazam....What you think about the stat guys?

Looks good to me.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
gustav25:
They're being exposed already in the Marvel thread for their failed predicitions for Captain Marvel

Raalsalghul, we haven't forgotten about you. Quit the self-eulogies and do the needful

MJBOLT
Hulk619 / hulk616
gustav25
We die here

angry cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
For those that didn't know.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
For those that didn't know.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
People of different ages and sexes came out to watch shazam....What you think about the stat guys?

Looks good to me.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
gustav25:
we are bring!ng the wrath of the seven seas with us! Lol. Na patrick wils0n talk am oh.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hulk619:
Empty cinema for Shazam!!!!! And ticket price is 4,500 sad shocked shocked
no be u talk xay DC tickets cheap?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Minemrys:

no be u talk xay DC tickets cheap?
they just increased it
DC has bought sliverbird cinema
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Minemrys:

we are bring!ng the wrath of the seven seas with us! Lol. Na patrick wils0n talk am oh.
bring it on but reality can be often disappointing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.