Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1233516 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Raalsalghul:

I might be wrong but isn't this more than the opening weekend of thefakecaptmarvel.
Me getting ready to invade the MCU thread if this happens...
Still waiting for other sources
Minemrys, Blackmanta, Thekingishere, Xavier5
easy oh. Let's wait till after 3 weeks. I no want them gustav wahala yet.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Raalsalghul:

I might be wrong but isn't this more than the opening weekend of thefakecaptmarvel.

$158m is the worldwide gross not just domestic gross.

The source is correct.

Captain Marvel had 445m worldwide opening.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
BlackManta:

$158m is the worldwide gross not just domestic gross.

The source is correct.

Captain Marvel had 445m worldwide opening.
OK....
Though that was the domestic...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
MJBOLT:
captain marvel had an opening weekend of $400m+,something shazam DC power rangers can never achieve.we all know shazam DC power rangers is poor man captain marvel

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Minemrys:

here's my predicti0n, shazam would make m0re than justice league and do suicide squad numbers or there about. But am 98% sure it would do m0re than The winter soldier. Make i no too make m0uth sha. Hulk616 is eyeing me.
never
400 -410 million dollars
Don't forget endgame is coming
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

If you think all mcu 21 movies are great then who am i not to think all dceu 7 movies are awesomely great too....we are coming dont worry...

But wait does this mean that captain america wont appear in any mcu movie or they will cast another actor??...this question also includes all the guys that are ending their tenure after endgame....cos i actually enjoy their ensemble cast movies or movies where another hero makes a cameo in some other hero's movie...
All DC movies apart from Shazam are trash everybody except DC fans knows that.

Captain America will be cameos
Iron Man might still come back
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lmao...you have a phd in words twisting il give you that grin....but thank God i never said it was the beat thing outta the whole movie
you said star of the movie undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Minemrys:

hehehehehe we are coming! That's roughly the budget and 60 million m0re in 2 days. Let's wait for sunday's box office.
undecided Shazam deserves a billion dollars but that piece of trash called Aquaman have taken it.
So Shazam will settle with 410 million dollars grin
My unbiased opinion cheesy grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Raalsalghul:

grin grin please just come don't wait for other sources. Stop down playing your self you are raalsalghul, raalsalghul waits for no one
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Shazam vs Ant-Man. Using box office money

Ant-Man wins grin

But on grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin please just come don't wait for other sources. Stop down playing your self you are raalsalghul, raalsalghul waits for no one

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=77346273][/quote] raalsalghul I know doesn't hit as weak as this. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
TonySpike:
Zack Synder and Ben Affleck are planning to shoot a new Batman movie in 2017, I think. I hope Warner pictures and DC will agree to this proposal. The movie is likely to explore post Justice League scenario though...
grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
Csami:

Me think marvel never had any idea. 2016 will spell their doom.
hahahahahahah....... hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
TonySpike:
This movie is estimated to make about 1.5 billion dollars by movie pundits. I don't think this figure is realistic though, it will depend on a number of factors like movie ratings (I hope it gets close to 90%), improved storyline compared to rumours flying around and the re-ignition of movie enthusiasts. I conservatively think 1.2 billion dollars is more realistic since it'll have no real competition for about 5 weeks!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
BvS to make 1.5 billion

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
TonySpike:

Justice league will smash the box office and redefine superhero genre. This will technically render Marvel an amateur. Unfortunately, Marvel is at the tail end of their universe with few stories left to tell. Bro, I think you should change the title of this thread to reflect the general DC universe.
hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Minemrys:

here's my predicti0n, shazam would make m0re than justice league and do suicide squad numbers or there about. But am 98% sure it would do m0re than The winter soldier. Make i no too make m0uth sha. Hulk616 is eyeing me.

Make your mouth ... Star boy dey for you
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
justice league smashed the box office by becoming the biggest CBM flop in modern history while marvel the amateur released blockbusters like ragnarok,black panther,infinity war,captain marvel etc

TonySpike:

Justice league will smash the box office and redefine superhero genre. This will technically render Marvel an amateur. Unfortunately, Marvel is at the tail end of their universe with few stories left to tell. Bro, I think you should change the title of this thread to reflect the general DC universe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Are you sleeping on a bicycle ?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
And the trolls are at it again.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kushercain: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Minemrys:

na why u be Onitsha boy na. Fr0m Aba to Onitsha with pirated g0ods. Am very sure u are using a pirated versi0n of nairaland to post on this thread. Lol.

This is what dey call

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
Minemrys:

one thing the mcu actually lack is st0ry and source materials. Dc is full of it namely <crisis, infinite crisis, in the brightest day, in the blackest night--the one i wish they'll adapt to end the dceu, flashpoint paradox, injustice gods am0ng us, batman bey0nd etc that i cant remember or type> let al0ne they could even borrow fr0m the jl cart0on or the Arthurian legend. Do you kn0w WB can do a knight of the roundtable film of king arthur, m0rgana, merlin, m0rdred that could fit into the dceu? They can use it to introduce other jl heroes such as etrigan the dem0n, shining knight who was a knight of the roundtable at king arthur's court. They could even use the film to make m0rgana a future JUSTICE LEAGUE villain and tie her story around enchantress of suicide squad and the upc0ming JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK. Dc has en0ugh material without having to rely 0nly on darkseid like Marvel is doing with Than0s. If i were WB i'll make darkseid the jl part 1 and 2 in phase 1 to show he's just a stepping st0ne to piss off Disney.

If I begin to talk now, he will cry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
gustav25:

If I begin to talk now, he will cry
upcoming justice league dark
Hahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin
DC fans hahahah

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Raalsalghul:

No, this is half of what CM made. And Shazam is not going to make same amount with cm as its budget is half of cm.

So don't get too excited as its reach is within $350-$500m which I explained on Friday
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

If you think all mcu 21 movies are great then who am i not to think all dceu 7 movies are awesomely great too....we are coming dont worry...

But wait does this mean that captain america wont appear in any mcu movie or they will cast another actor??...this question also includes all the guys that are ending their tenure after endgame....cos i actually enjoy their ensemble cast movies or movies where another hero makes a cameo in some other hero's movie...

They won't appear anymore as CM is taking the lead from captain America.

From what I read online, Disney is spending so much paying the likes of Robert Downing Jr and the guys acting as Thor and CA. Disney/marvel can't cope anymore with their huge wages and bonuses that increase over the years. Hence the termination of contract after endgame
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

No, this is half of what CM made. And Shazam is not going to make same amount with cm as its budget is half of cm.

So don't get too excited as its reach is within $350-$500m which I explained on Friday
grin grin the spirit of fake news has left you now I m happy for you
Now it's remains the spirit of trash (DC) to leave you now

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

They won't appear anymore as CM is taking the lead from captain America.

From what I read online, Disney is spending so much paying the likes of Robert Downing Jr and the guys acting as Thor and CA. Disney/marvel can't cope anymore with their huge wages and bonuses that increase over the years. Hence the termination of contract after endgame
undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
hulk616:

All DC movies apart from Shazam are trash everybody except DC fans knows that.

Captain America will be cameos
Iron Man might still come back

I doubt if ironman comes back. The money that guy is raking out is much and I don't think they can cope with it anymore unless they meet and agree on a new contract
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin the spirit of fake news has left you now I m happy for you
Now it's remains the spirit of trash (DC) to leave you now

Just as the spirit of lies left you briefly yesterday

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I doubt if ironman comes back. The money that guy is raking out is much and I don't think they can cope with it anymore unless they meet and agree on a new contract
marvel can pay it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Just as the spirit of lies left you briefly yesterday
all my reviews are unbiased and you know .
I don't know the lies you are talking about angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
hulk616:
marvel can pay it.

This is why I don't like talking with people who have little or zero knowledge on how business works.

Nobody is saying they can't pay it, the issue here is will they make money after paying.

RDJr was rumoured to have made $200m alone from infinity wars/endgame and will be paid same for endgame. The Thor and CA guys were paid $100m each for infinity wars. That's a total of $400m for just 3 actors excluding the other actors/actresses and the TOTAL movie budget (plus marketing budget). This is what is hidden from the real budget hence they just release only production budget for the populace.

If you calculate the entire cost alone, you will wonder if truly infinity wars was highly profitable for marvel.

That's why after endgame, it is bye bye to those super expensive actors as marvel can't cope with it.

Its a good move by marvel IMO as they have made their franchise known with these guys but they are no longer needed.

If they perform well with Eternals which cost less with cheaper actors, they will be in huge profit. That's is business

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.