Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1255738 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
hulk616:
hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin see joke ooo
when the original captain marvel is still in theatres grin grin
shazam fans done humble cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Xavier5:
BLACK ADAM FILMS NEXT YEAR CONFIRMS DWAYNE JOHNSON; REACTS TO SHAZAM!
https://cosmicbook.news/dwayne-johnson-black-adam-films-next-year-shazm

So You're Trying To Tell Me That Dwayne Johnson Is The Executive Producer Of Shazam. Well Didn't Know Of That Till Now.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
#Born_Again_DCian.
#Just_Say_The_Word. #Shazam.
#Awaiting_Black_Adam.
the rock no longer has pull, before his presence will drag viewers, i doubt if this movie will make more than 400m
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Minemrys:
This is DCEU unrelated, but guys, my club's playing the UCL quarter final today. How's it gonna be at Anfield?
#LFC forever!
#SHAZAM!

Bro, I'm Rooting For LFC To Win. I Want The UCL Trophy To Come Back To England. It's Been Long Jare. Since 2013 Or There About.

The Club I'm Rooting To Make That Happen Is Man City, They Have The Momentum, The Drive, The Consistency, The Passion, The Will And The Team Spirit To Make That Happen. Liverpool, Tottenham And Manchester United (Well Unless They Defeat Barca, That's When I'll Know That They Are Up to The Task But Considering How They Are Faring In The Premier League, I Don't Think They Can Scale Through Barca But You Never Can Tell, MU Are Highly Unpredictable At Times) Are A No No For Me. They Don't Have The Momentum, Drive And Force To Reach The Finals Or Even Win UCL Trophy For England If Peradventure They Reach It, But Well You Never Can Tell, Football Is Highly Unpredictable, Either Of Them May End Up Surprising Everyone With Their Performances. That's Why I Don't Like Predicting Footballs.

#Xavier.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
iamJ:
the rock no longer has pull, before his presence will drag viewers, i doubt if this movie will make more than 400m

A Movie That Was Projected To Have a worldwide Opening Of #50M but ended up having a worldwide opening of $159M and you say such movie doesn't have the momentum and pull to gross high. It's too early to start concluding. There is Three weeks To Go, so Chill.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Xavier5:

A Movie That Was Projected To Have a worldwide Opening Of #50M but ended up having a worldwide opening of $159M and you say such movie doesn't have the momentum and pull to gross high. It's too early to start concluding. There is Three weeks To Go, so Chill.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
who predicted 50m
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
iamJ:
who predicted 50m

Go Google It And See For Yourself. It's All Over The Internet.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Box Office Projectors: Shazam Will Open With A Weekend Worldwide Gross Of $50M.

Freedy: Shazam, Did You Hear That. What Are We Going To Do.

Shaman: Freedy, Hold My Beer.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Box Office Projectors When They Find Out That Shazam Made Over 3x It's Initial Box Office Worldwide Weekend Projections Likewise Grossing Over it's Budget Against Initial Predictions Of It Not Doing So, Are Like "Hmmm"

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Box Office Projectors After Seeing Shazam Massive Performance Of $159M Worldwide Weekend Opening Against An Initial Projection Of $50M, They Are Like "If Shazam Can Gross Over $159M As It Worldwide Weekend Opening, Then A Tom And Jerry Movie Can Gross Over $500M. Amigo, From This Time Henceforth We Are Never Underestimating Any Movie Again"

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
iamJ:
shazam fans done humble cheesy
Shazam was always going fail. its as easy as predicting that avengers will make over 1billion dollars grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Xavier5:
BLACK ADAM FILMS NEXT YEAR CONFIRMS DWAYNE JOHNSON; REACTS TO SHAZAM!
https://cosmicbook.news/dwayne-johnson-black-adam-films-next-year-shazm

So You're Trying To Tell Me That Dwayne Johnson Is The Executive Producer Of Shazam. Well Didn't Know Of That Till Now.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
#Born_Again_DCian.
#Awaiting_Black_Adam.

bookmarked as that next year and DC fans wont be giving another excuses. I dont know why DC is doing this movie i know after shazams failure in box office, they will cancel black adams
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Minemrys:
This is DCEU unrelated, but guys, my club's playing the UCL quarter final today. How's it gonna be at Anfield?
#LFC forever!
#SHAZAM!

liverpool will be beaten like Hulk vs loki. My team real madrid is out of UCL so i have support Juventus because of Ronaldo grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
iamJ:
400M is too much 240M is more realistic
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Xavier5:

Bro, I'm Rooting For LFC To Win. I Want The UCL Trophy To Come Back To England. It's Been Long Jare. Since 2013 Or There About.

The Club I'm Rooting To Make That Happen Is Man City, They Have The Momentum, The Drive, The Consistency, The Passion, The Will And The Team Spirit To Make That Happen. Liverpool, Tottenham And Manchester United (Well Unless They Defeat Barca, That's When I'll Know That They Are Up to The Task But Considering How They Are Faring In The Premier League, I Don't Think They Can Scale Through Barca But You Never Can Tell, MU Are Highly Unpredictable At Times) Are A No No For Me. They Don't Have The Momentum, Drive And Force To Reach The Finals Or Even Win UCL Trophy For England If Peradventure They Reach It, But Well You Never Can Tell, Football Is Highly Unpredictable, Either Of Them May End Up Surprising Everyone With Their Performances. That's Why I Don't Like Predicting Footballs.

#Xavier.
Never, Real madrid has passed the blessings to Juventus, RONALDO !!!! for UCL grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
hulk616:

liverpool will be beaten like Hulk vs loki. My team real madrid is out of UCL so i have support Juventus because of Ronaldo grin grin
them bad belle. U will meet us in final. Lol. YNWA
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Xavier5:

#Xavier.
dis UCL is for england, and 4 Liverpool. Forget man city bro. They can n0t c0me and challenge us 4 epl and Ucl again. I dnt knw of Man U bt to beat barca? Sha. Its either barca or man u we meet at the semi finals.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
hulk616:
Never, Real madrid has passed the blessings to Juventus, RONALDO !!!! for UCL grin
wayo!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
Minemrys:
#LFC forever!
#SHAZAM!
I expect Liverpool to scale through easily.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Minemrys:

dis UCL is for england, and 4 Liverpool. Forget man city bro. They can n0t c0me and challenge us 4 epl and Ucl again. I dnt knw of Man U bt to beat barca? Sha. Its either barca or man u we meet at the semi finals.
As long as Juventus is still in the UCL, e no sure for England. The fear of CR7 is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kaycee7:
thanks bro. Am happy my dceu folks are supportive.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
pu7pl3:

Jai white can easily double for him

TonySpike:

Stunt double do almost everything these days. They only need a double that has the same height and build as Elba...

Another issue I have with this is that they deprive actors who are good martial artists from these roles.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kaycee7:

Liverpool na another Amaka.

Dem too disappoint
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kaycee7:
As long as Juventus is still in the UCL, e no sure for England. The fear of CR7 is the beginning of wisdom.
CR7 is just one man. We got a team. In tony stark's voice "we have the whole of Anfield. If we cann0t defend anfield, we'll be sure to avenge it!" lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Liverpool na another Amaka.
Dem too disappoint
disappoint gini? U d0n watch our previous games?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Minemrys:
#LFC forever!
#SHAZAM!

I remember when me and cao was talking about Aladdin movie for a while, you come vex change title of this thread.

Now, you are talking about Liverpool, what will happen now?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Minemrys:

disappoint gini? U d0n watch our previous games?

EPL nkor? undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I remember when me and cao was talking about Aladdin movie for a while, you come vex change title of this thread.

Now, you are talking about Liverpool, what will happen now?
lol na joke then n0w.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

EPL nkor? undecided
na mistake na. Ppl dy make mistake na.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Minemrys:

na mistake na. Ppl dy make mistake na.
As a Barça fan, i cannot wish that you qualify to the next round nor wish you do not qualify to the next round.
It's a tricky dilemma, I'm sure you feel the same seeing as the teams on our side of the divide are teams you have a better chance of fùcking up than us!!! grin cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
hulk616:
400M is too much 240M is more realistic
It's funny though how a movie made a Billion dollars at the box office yet no-one really cares about it to make to talk about it... I mean it's suppose to be a thing right?
But a movie that has just debuted 4days ago is being talked about like its the new best thing after slice bread!
My Quora feed used to be filled up with Captain Marvel this and that, but soon after the Premier, nothing.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
I'm not a Liverpool fan, but I see them reaching the final
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
philfearon:

As a Barça fan, i cannot wish that you qualify to the next round nor wish you do not qualify to the next round.
It's a tricky dilemma, I'm sure you feel the same seeing as the teams on our side of the divide are teams you have a better chance of fùcking up than us!!! grin cheesy
lol. If n0t dat Man U is our sw0rn nemesis, i would've prayed 4 their victory. Bt i hate man u m0re than i do messi, so am lo0king forward to us meeting. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.