Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1239592 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecided no evidence

Lmao...garrarahia man grin You done read am
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:55pm On May 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Why blame WB when the main person to be blamed is Snyder? Snyder was given the task to get the cast that will play these role for at least 10years. He got a good cast by getting young actors/actresses to play these roles but got it wrong by casting an older actor for a major role which is Batman. Affleck didn't help situations either with his alcohol issues to the point that it was said he came to filming set drunk on many occasions.
@bolded, serious? Where did u get this info? Affleck must've been going through alot bk then. Dnt forget the divorce issue and the expectati0ns. Am really sorry for Affleck. Acting aint easy.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lmao...garrarahia man grin You done read am
Never!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

All i see is excuses grin what about gambit and she hulk?
Wont they make a dare devil movie? Or will spiderman kill himself like iron man did for the mcu too?
Imagine where wolverine and reeds the fathers of marvel are not in the mcu and ure here talmbout JL2
you too what about lobo, Justice league 2 and 3, plastic man, lobo, batgirl, justice league dark, swamp thing, robin,supergirl, cybory, mera, zatanna, Dr fate, Naomi, batman beyond, catwoman 2, kid flash, green latern corps, anti-monitor and perpetua undecided.
Marvel has fulfilled like 90% of their promises compared to DC 10% (box office failure) promises angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 20, 2019
Minemrys:

@bolded, serious? Where did u get this info? Affleck must've been going through alot bk then. Dnt forget the divorce issue and the expectati0ns. Am really sorry for Affleck. Acting aint easy.
what a beautiful day grin grin
people like Minemrys, raalsaghul and pu7pl3 has been asking TheKingIsHere for proof but he cant give any. the only proof he has is my expired, unverified, screenshot of my Nairaland profile grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:04pm On May 20, 2019
hulk616:
people like Minemrys, raalsaghul and pu7pl3 has been asking TheKingIsHere for proof but he cant give any. the only proof he has is my expired, unverified, screenshot of my Nairaland profile grin grin
lol. U no well.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2019
hulk616:
Never!!!!! angry angry angry

Admit it...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2019
hulk616:
people like inemrys, raasaghul and pu7l3 has been asking TheKigIsHere for proof but he cant give any. the only proof he has is my expired, unverified, screenshot of my Nairaland profile grin grin
Um..what is diswan saying...i didnt ask for proof...i helped provide proof...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Admit it...
admit that i don't read JL dark angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:17pm On May 20, 2019
hulk616:
admit that i don't read JL dark angry

Lie of the month

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Um...i didnt ask for proof...i helped provide proof...
what proof ? undecided
Why changing my words angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2019
hulk616:
you too what about lobo, Justice league 2 and 3, plastic man, lobo, batgirl, justice league dark, swamp thing, robin,supergirl, cybory, mera, zatanna, Dr fate, Naomi, batman beyond, catwoman 2, kid flash, green latern corps, anti-monitor and perpetua undecided.
Marvel has fulfilled like 90% of their promises compared to DC 10% (box office failure) promises angry grin grin

Atleast the dceu with just 7 movies have introduced soomany charachters and more are still coming in the upcoming movies...cyborg and mera have already been introduced but yall at the mcu are happy with rinse and repeat grin even after 22 whole movies...chai cap and ironman even had to run away from their contracts cos of toomuch usage

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2019
hulk616:
what proof ? undecided
Why changing my words angry

You said i was among people asking for proof now I wasnt
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Atleast the dceu with just 7 movies have introduced soomany charachters and more are still coming in the upcoming movies...cyborg and mera have already been introduced but yall at the mcu are happy with rinse and repeat grin even after 22 whole movies...chai cap and ironman even had to run away from their contracts cos of toomuch usage
many characters --- trash
Few characters --- billion dollars
Even movies without iron Man and cap are still better than DC in box office and quality.
DC is trashed trashington
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

You said i was among people asking for proof now I wasnt
you were
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lie of the month
no proof, zero evidence
And you say I m lying
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 20, 2019
Minemrys:

lol. U no well.
well is for the weak/ DC
Great is for the marvel/strong
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2019
hulk616:
I m talking from experience undecided

Bale was the best tho
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:21pm On May 20, 2019
hulk616:

Did you not see me provide them with the evidence? I guess you were too blind to see it.

Also, show us where pu7pl3 as for proof?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:28pm On May 20, 2019
Minemrys:

This shows that a lot of you guys don't even know what was happening yet you are just blaming wb.

As for his divorce issues, he is to be blamed as his alcoholism is one of the factors. His Ex wife even had to come to his aid again about 2 yrs ago to do an intervention for him in public during the day to ensure that he gets back into rehab. So yes, it was that bad for Ben
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:30pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Tell them o...let them stop shaking like corn stalks cos of small trolling from the other side

To be honest, I am disappointed in Ra's and Minemrys. They should get strong mind and not be moved
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:33pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Wow...vikander is hawk girl...these guys went to school of casting i swear even that hawkman also fits perfectly...people are also speculating that pedro pascal is dr fate,if its true thats another big score...

Nobody should come and predict box office numbers here o

Another speculation is saying that Pedro Pascal is playing a DC god called Eros.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:36pm On May 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Black Adam when Shazam 2 has not been announced officially?

So you want them to do a Shazam 2 without Black Adam film first?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:41pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Um..what is diswan saying...i didnt ask for proof...i helped provide proof...

What did you expect from someone will extremely low IQ?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:44pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

You need to keep up...black adam and shazam 2 have been slated on near future templates same with aquaman2 but black adam will be the first to go into production

You deserve a presidential award for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:48pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol, they wan kee ironman finish.

Even after his death in endgame, they are still using his character to sell spiderman far from home film. grin

BTW, is spiderman not supposed to be bigger than ironman in terms of popularity? grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:51pm On May 20, 2019
philfearon:

I like that Pedro Pascal guy...

He is the one that acted as Prince O'Brien in GOT.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 12:16am On May 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I got the info from a source Twitter and so far it has been reliable (not 100% though).

Here is the speculation online

Well, we won't know until the movie comes out

This might be true.

Patty Jenkins and her crew did the first test screening for WW84 this month.
Information often leaks from test screenings.

About the test screening; Patty Jenkins revealed how frustrated she is with the June 2020 release date.
She says she regrets pushing the movie back.
She's impressed with the movie and she can't wait to get it out there.

I like Patty Jenkins and I can sense a back to back hit for Wonder Woman....she might actually be the first to get a trilogy in DCEU. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 4:38am On May 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

He is the one that acted as Prince O'Brien in GOT.
Yeah... Even in Narcos and Kingsmen 2.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:53am On May 21, 2019
BlackManta:

This might be true.

Patty Jenkins and her crew did the first test screening for WW84 this month.
Information often leaks from test screenings.

About the test screening; Patty Jenkins revealed how frustrated she is with the June 2020 release date.
She says she regrets pushing the movie back.
She's impressed with the movie and she can't wait to get it out there.

I like Patty Jenkins and I can sense a back to back hit for Wonder Woman....she might actually be the first to get a trilogy in DCEU. wink
am glad it was pushed tho. Disney shenanigans dy scare me.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 6:10am On May 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

You need to keep up...black adam and shazam 2 have been slated on near future templates same with aquaman2 but black adam will be the first to go into production
That's the problem with d.c: "always slating at a particular date". Well, mention me when production starts.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2019
hulk616:
many characters --- trash
Few characters --- billion dollars
Even movies without iron Man and cap are still better than DC in box office and quality.

Hahahahahahahaha....you sounding like this right now grin

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.