Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1233486 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:49pm On May 22, 2019
100naira:
I got to say, apart from the just ended gotham and Titans, the remaining dc superheroes tv shows are shiit, i don't think that the CW realizes how much damage they are causing to these characters. Just take a look at the shiit fest trailer of batwoman and your name will be "cringe" for the whole day.

Hopefully the upcoming ones are decent enough.

I watched the batgirl trailer and its not bad IMO. We need to watch the series first when it premieres.

Also, cw is to fulfill all political propaganda issh so they don't come for the studio.

Anything about feminism, SJW, black movement and all other crap can be found in the cw.

While the main top guns are separated from the cw.

Imaging Supergirl with the crap show, it still has a high rating and continuity because of the propaganda.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:49pm On May 22, 2019
Can't wait cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:51pm On May 22, 2019
After swamp thing is krypton and titans.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:54pm On May 22, 2019
100naira:
I got to say, apart from the just ended gotham and Titans, the remaining dc superheroes tv shows are shiit, i don't think that the CW realizes how much damage they are causing to these characters. Just take a look at the shiit fest trailer of batwoman and your name will be "cringe" for the whole day.

Hopefully the upcoming ones are decent enough.
batwoman is just political pr0paganda. I d0n't think it would be renewed for seas0n 2. The line in it is just plain ann0ying and too politically on the n0se: "i won't let a man take credit for a w0man's job". That's pushing feminism a.k.a sexism too far. Am going to aband0n these shows s0on just as am slowly leaving the dceu.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:55pm On May 22, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I watched the batgirl trailer and its not bad IMO. We need to watch the series first when it premieres.

Also, cw is to fulfill all political propaganda issh so they don't come for the studio.

Anything about feminism, SJW, black movement and all other crap can be found in the cw.

While the main top guns are separated from the cw.

Imaging Supergirl with the crap show, it still has a high rating and continuity because of the propaganda.
supergirl is a supercrap. They made m0ckery of supes in it.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:03pm On May 22, 2019
Minemrys:

supergirl is a supercrap. They made m0ckery of supes in it.

They did that to make Supergirl look more powerful than Superman. It is all political propaganda issh.

I didn't even bother when I saw that episode.

Let dem feminists enjoy it

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:07pm On May 22, 2019
pu7pl3:
Man i really need to start watching these tv shows

Top DC TV series to watch(in no preferential order);

1. Titans
2. Doom patrol
3. Swamp thing
4. Watch men
5. Krypton

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:08pm On May 22, 2019
Minemrys:

batwoman is just political pr0paganda. I d0n't think it would be renewed for seas0n 2. The line in it is just plain ann0ying and too politically on the n0se: "i won't let a man take credit for a w0man's job". That's pushing feminism a.k.a sexism too far. Am going to aband0n these shows s0on just as am slowly leaving the dceu.

Don't be surprised that it will be renewed for season 2. Never underestimate girl power movement
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 22, 2019
pu7pl3:
Man i really need to start watching these tv shows
start with Disney owned Gotham
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 22, 2019
Minemrys:

grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 22, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Top DC TV series to watch(in no preferential order);

1. Titans
2. Doom patrol
3. Swamp thing
4. Watch men
5. Krypton
0.1 Disney Gotham grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=78629586][/quote] you need help, and Dr strange can help you if only you can just join the best team marvel grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2019
Minemrys:

and then...

LEZ-CRAP BATWAHMAN: "i need you to work on this suit"

GAY-NERDY LUCIUS: "the suit is perfection"

LEZ-CRAP BATWAHMAN: " it will be, when it fits a wahman"

ME: "dies from cringe fever" angry angry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:29pm On May 22, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Don't be surprised that it will be renewed for season 2. Never underestimate girl power movement
sure. That's what they love. And crisis on infinite earths is going to help market the show.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2019
How can you not let a man take a woman's credit yet you broke into his house, stole his suit, massacred it(gave it boobs and all, probably reduced the size) with the help of a man?

What's wrong with Greg berlanti? angry

First superman in that crap fest show supergirl now the iconic batman?

I don finally give up on the CW sad

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:33pm On May 22, 2019
100naira:

and then...

LEZ-CRAP BATWAHMAN: "i need you to work on this suit"

GAY-NERDY LUCIUS: "the suit is perfection"

LEZ-CRAP BATWAHMAN: " it will be, when it fits a wahman"

ME: "dies from cringe fever" angry angry angry sad
i feel like going bk in time to stop myself fr0m watching that trailer. It was t0o sexist. I w0nder how many male superhero films had lines like that? Too stupid.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2019
Minemrys:

i feel like going bk in time to stop myself fr0m watching that trailer. It was t0o sexist. I w0nder how many male superhero films had lines like that? Too stupid.
from the moment they casted that stereotype Ruby Rose for batwoman, i gave up on it but wanted to see how the trailer will be, I should have just watched Try not to laugh instead angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 22, 2019
100naira:
from the moment they casted that stereotype Ruby Rose for batwoman, i gave up on it but wanted to see how the trailer will be, I should have just watched Try not to laugh instead angry
you guys tried for the CW shows.
After they did nonsense with raalsalghul in arrow I gave up in DC forever. Except fox/Disney Gotham

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:42pm On May 22, 2019
hulk616:
After they did nonsense with raalsalghul in arrow I gave up in DC forever. Except fox/Disney Gotham
Stop mentioning me! angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 22, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Stop mentioning me! angry
where did I mention you angry I was talking about the raalsalghul in arrow TV series.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2019
hulk616:
The CW has successfully ruined every single DC character that they have worked on. The flash, arrow, legends, supergirl and even black lightining. The level of forced feminism going on in American media is startling. If they no take care, guys go start their own o angry grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:47pm On May 22, 2019
hulk616:
they really ruined arrow. I d0n't like gotham either.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:49pm On May 22, 2019
100naira:
The CW has successfully ruined every single DC character that they have worked on. The flash, arrow, legends, supergirl and even black lightining. The level of forced feminism going on in American media is startling. If they no take care, guys go start their own o angry grin
New w0rld order tinx. They d0n't even care. They're like, if u d0n't like it, d0n't watch.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:56pm On May 22, 2019
100naira:
How can you not let a man take a woman's credit yet you broke into his house, stole his suit, massacred it(gave it boobs and all, probably reduced the size) with the help of a man?

What's wrong with Greg berlanti? angry

First superman in that crap fest show supergirl now the iconic batman?

I don finally give up on the CW sad

It is everywhere.

Feminism is taking over whether you like it or not.

We saw it in endgame, GOT, cobra kai, etc. It is everywhere

You can't fight it anymore.

So, DC made a smart move by putting all feminist agenda shows on cw while the main shows are on HBO and DC streaming service.

So stop bothering yourself over nothing.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:00am On May 23, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

It is everywhere.

Feminism is taking over whether you like it or not.

We saw it in endgame, GOT, cobra kai, etc. It is everywhere

You can't fight it anymore.

So, DC made a smart move by putting all feminist agenda shows on cw while the main shows are on HBO and DC streaming service.

So stop bothering yourself over nothing.
no one c0mplained cos they did it right, in the right c0ntext. The cw shows just force hence making it all too glaring. Are they telling a story or lecturing us abt feminism? There's a difference.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:10am On May 23, 2019
Minemrys:

no one c0mplained cos they did it right, in the right c0ntext. The cw shows just force hence making it all too glaring. Are they telling a story or lecturing us abt feminism? There's a difference.

It is obvious they are telling us that cw shows are for feminists. So I don't bother watching most of their shows.

I will still try out the batgirl show. Also, deadshot TV show is going to cw too. The political propaganda issh is too strong. Let them be given their own thing so we can focus on ours.

I love the way DC separated them.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:26am On May 23, 2019
All the negative reviews on this thread are discouraging me angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:53am On May 23, 2019
Oooohh...i just saw the trailer embarassed eeeesh lipsrsealed and i thought capt.marvel was bad cry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:54am On May 23, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

It is obvious they are telling us that cw shows are for feminists. So I don't bother watching most of their shows.

I will still try out the batgirl show. Also, deadshot TV show is going to cw too. The political propaganda issh is too strong. Let them be given their own thing so we can focus on ours.

I love the way DC separated them.

Please let them not ruin deadshot for me...im begging

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:08am On May 23, 2019
pu7pl3:

Please let them not ruin deadshot for me...im begging

Lol, wamen run the world now o.

There is nothing we can do. Although, I read that deadshot will still be good but with some feminist stuff.

Like I said, DC has separated the SJW shows (cw) from their main top notch shows (HBO, DC streaming service).
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:11am On May 23, 2019
pu7pl3:
Oooohh...i just saw the trailer embarassed eeeesh lipsrsealed and i thought capt.marvel was bad cry

As in eh, she shut him up big time!

That's wamen power for you grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:14am On May 23, 2019
pu7pl3:
All the negative reviews on this thread are discouraging me angry

Bro, there is no negative reviews. It is everywhere even in WWE.

Didn't women headline wrestlemania this year for the first time?

Why is Becky lynch now called "The man"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.