Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1233471 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2019
hulk616:
I don't know I m a marvel fan

Lol...then why are you naming DC villians?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:16am On May 25, 2019
TheKingIsHere see your swamp thing cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DbJm6Vs_ac
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
This will be done much more in the future
make de no f'ck this booster gold up, it has been in production hell for a long time.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:48am On May 25, 2019
100naira:
make de no f'ck this booster gold up, it has been in production hell for a long time.
na warner bros na. What do u expect? They never make films without a melodrama.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2019
Minemrys:

I will forgive every f'ck up of WB except if they ruin this one, seriously speaking. But you are right though so make i reduce my expectations.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2019

What To Expect From Doom Patrol Season 2

by MATT MORRISON

– on May 24, 2019

WARNING: SPOILERS for Doom Patrol's season 1 finale ahead.

START NOW➞

Where will DOOM PATROL season 2 take DC's weirdest show? The season 1 finale was as weird and wonderful as the episodes leading up to it. Unfortunately, while the latest Doom Patrol episode leaves ample avenues of advancement for the story of the residents of Doom Manor, little has been said about if and when the show will continue.

Based on the classic comic book featuring "The World's Strangest Heroes," Doom Patrol quickly developed a devout following. Seemingly destined to be a cult classic, the first season of the show introduced a quintet of individuals who were forever changed by tragedies that left them blessed and cursed with unusual powers.  The action of Doom Patrol season 1 saw them tested as they tried to rescue their benefactor and savior, Dr. Niles Caulder, from the clutches of the reality-warping Mr. Nobody.

RELATED:Doom Patrol Earns Its R-Rating With Astonishing New Superpower

The penultimate episode of Doom Patrol season 1 saw the team discovering a dark secret about Dr. Caulder that caused them to abandon him, until he begged for their help in saving his daughter, who had been abducted by Mr. Nobody along with their friend Danny the Street. This led to a magnificent kaiju battle that would be an epic conclusion to the series if this show (and its fans) didn't demand a second season to continue its strange story.

DOOM PATROL HAS NOT BEEN RENEWED FOR SEASON 2 YET

Doom Patrol has yet to be officially renewed for season 2. This seems strange given that the show has been a hit for DC Universe, earning a 95% Fresh rating with critics and an 83% positive rating with audiences on review aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes. One possibility for the delay is that Doom Patrol season 2 is being held back in anticipation of the DC Universe streaming service being rolled into a general Warner Media streaming service sometime in 2020.

WHEN WILL DOOM PATROL SEASON 2 RELEASE?

Whatever service Doom Patrol season 2 streams on, it may still be some time before it airs. The release schedule for DC Universe's original properties has been radically upended, with the new series Stargirl delayed from an August 2019 premiere to early 2020. It has seemingly traded places with Titansseason 2, which is now planned to air sometime in the fall of 2019 after being originally scheduled for early 2020. Presumably the soonest Doom Patrol season 2 might be scheduled to air is in the summer of 2020, after Stargirl season 1 is over. This assumes that the scripts for season 2 are already written and that all of the cast are immediately available for filming, of course.

DOOM PATROL SEASON 2 STORY DETAILS

Doom Patrol's season 1 finale ends abruptly before we are introduced to Dr. Caulder's daughter, Lucy Spinner. Presumably, Doom Patrol season 2 will focus on the team adjusting to their new dynamic in the wake of Dr. Caulder's treachery being exposed. If Dorothy is anything like her comic book counterpart - a young psychic who had the power to make her imaginary friends into real people - her powers alone could open up a host of story opportunities for season 2.

Another point that will certainly be explored in Doom Patrol season 2 is the final fate of Mr. Nobody and the Beard Hunter. As the finale ends, an image of the two villains is seen on the blank canvas that had been used to contain Danny the Street. Apparently, the two survived the nuclear explosion that reduced Danny to Danny the Brick, but are they still trapped in the painting? Or does the painting show them having escaped to the White Space dimension?

It is worth mentioning that Mr. Nobody became trapped in a painting after his first major battle with the Doom Patrol in the comics. Perhaps season 2 will see Mr. Nobody reenacting the plan of his comic book counterpart after he escaped from his prison - running for President of the United States. This might add a new level of metahumor to the show, given that a summer 2020 release for Doom Patrol season 2 would coincide with the height of the Presidential campaign season.

© Screen Rant. All rights reserved.

[

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 25, 2019
philfearon:

What To Expect From Doom Patrol Season 2

by MATT MORRISON

– on May 24, 2019

WARNING: SPOILERS for Doom Patrol's season 1 finale ahead.
the trashy series is finally over grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 25, 2019
Swamp thing 40 undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2019
hulk616:
the trashy series is finally over grin
j

ther3 will surely be a 2nd season...this is the first series im starting
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 25, 2019
pu7pl3:
j

ther3 will surely be a 2nd season...this is the first series im starting
episode 1 was trashington grin grin
I m only waiting for swamp thing I hope it will be dark and horror like new 52 version (from what I read from Google undecided)
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2019
hulk616:
I m only waiting for swamp thing I hope it will be dark and horror like new 52 version (from what I read from Google undecided)

hulk616:

Remember, I'm Batman and i pretend to be a marvel fanboy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2019
hulk616:

I can't wait for Season 2. This the best comics book series on TV right now.
I'm batman. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2019
hulk616:

Lol...from the comics you read wink ive told you stop hiding grin...

Il start from episode1 still i cant jump it ni....i heard philfearon say kaiju fight off cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:12pm On May 25, 2019
philfearon:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...lmao...thank you man

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 25, 2019
philfearon:

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2019
philfearon:

leemao

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 25, 2019
philfearon:

stop this angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol...from the comics you read wink ive told you stop hiding grin...

Il start from episode1 still i cant jump it ni....i heard philfearon say kaiju fight off cheesy
Kaiju in DC?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2019
hulk616:
Kaiju in DC?

Yea...read that screenrant cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 25, 2019
Batman comics has been cancelled grin grin after immortal hulk, captain marvel, Thor , war of realms destroyed it in sales. Warner Bros are angry and jealous grin
DC is trash

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2019
hulk616:
Batman comics has been cancelled grin grin after immortal hulk, captain marvel, Thor , war of realms destroyed it in sales. Warner Bros are angry and jealous grin
DC is trash

Dont believe everything you read marvetit

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Yea...read that screenrant cheesy
it will surely be fake and lowest budget trashington kaiju grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2019
hulk616:
it will surely be fake and lowest budget trashington kaiju grin

people are digging it...they say its awesome smiley
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dont believe everything you read marvetit
look at you. undecided undecided
After DC Black label released Batman doomed and they showed batmans lipsrsealed and also Tom king destroying Wally West in Heroes in crisis, Warner Bros has planning to cancel Tom king Batman and Brian Batman
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

people are digging it...they say its awesome smiley
that's what they said for trashy Titans
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:55pm On May 25, 2019
pu7pl3:
TheKingIsHere see your swamp thing cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DbJm6Vs_ac

Honestly, I love what am seeing.

I can't wait for next week cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:59pm On May 25, 2019
100naira:

Make una relax na.

DC is doing well and taking their time to make great movies. Aquaman, Shazam and wonder woman are doing great so far. Booster gold will be done in the future.

For now, it is joker, BOP, WW84, The Batman, Suicide squad2 and Aquaman 2.

This line up is great. So let's be positive smiley
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:00pm On May 25, 2019
Minemrys:

Na wa for you o.

Stop spreading negativity

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:03pm On May 25, 2019
BlackManta:
Andy Serkis is my number one choice to play Penguin.
This is what he would look like as Penguin. smiley

He worked with Matt Reeves on Rise of the Planet of Apes 2 and 3 where he played the main character Caesar.

Supported!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:00pm On May 25, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Supported!!
Even Tim Burton's Batman, everyone lost their collective minds when Michael Keaton was cast as Batman. Looking back today, you'll realize he's one of the best.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:09pm On May 25, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Make una relax na.

DC is doing well and taking their time to make great movies. Aquaman, Shazam and wonder woman are doing great so far. Booster gold will be done in the future.

For now, it is joker, BOP, WW84, The Batman, Suicide squad2 and Aquaman 2.

This line up is great. So let's be positive smiley
But...but I thought you said Shazam 2 has been given a date already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.