Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1246854 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
iuwe:
Also there is no smoke without fire, every rumor has an atom of Truth in it. Remember this also

Nah...if you are familiar with soccer transfers on the internet you will know that there are some smokes without fire...and this one fits the bill
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

Nah...if you are familiar with soccer transfers on the internet you will know that there are some smokes without fire...and this one fits the bill
All I ask is for black mask to be straight. Gay should stay far away cus it would hurt batman rouge gallery

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
iuwe:
All I ask is for black mask to be straight. Gay should stay far away cus it would hurt batman rouge gallery

Dont worry,before you start sounding homophobic now grin cos of wegotthiscovered stirring the pot in your head
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dont worry,before you start sounding homophobic now grin cos of wegotthiscovered stirring the pot in your head
i d0n't get it. Are we n0w c0ol with gay in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Minemrys:

Nigerian gay people are human beings too like foreign gay people....don't just try anything sexual with me(like they tend to do here)
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol, grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys:

Focus on the noun than the adjective. The are still human beings. You can hate their choice but never hate a person for that. Either you walk away or learn to tolerate.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:21am On Jul 11, 2019
iuwe:
Focus on the noun than the adjective. The are still human beings. You can hate their choice but never hate a person for that. Either you walk away or learn to tolerate.
if only we could put that strength into tolerating the differing ethnic groupz in Nigeria and their religious beliefs than being c0ol with this. Trust me, i'll avoid BoP if the gay thingy turns out to be true.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:24am On Jul 11, 2019
pu7pl3:

Nigerian gay people are human beings too like foreign gay people....don't just try anything sexual with me(like they tend to do here)
call me old fashi0ned but i d0n't see them as n0rmal people. I see them m0re as victims of mental ill health. What's next? Perhaps, 5 yearz to c0me, we'll be c0ol with people who sex with animals.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys:

call me old fashi0ned but i d0n't see them as n0rmal people. I see them m0re as victims of mental ill health. What's next? Perhaps, 5 yearz to c0me, we'll be c0ol with people who sex with animals.

Beastiality is a different animal(pun intended grin )..I don't see that one ever being acceptable generally like homosexuals
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 11, 2019
cheesy grin birds of prey is in serious problem
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 4:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys:

Aside humans, there are gay animals too. So, it's not a mental thing, just different idiosyncrasies!!!
Same way there are left handed and right handed people, though the southpaws are in the minority!

It's nature!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 5:19am On Jul 11, 2019
pu7pl3:

Police lady was shown to be bad and kinda dirty since now...she been sleeping with avery...this reporter may have some bad stories but I think she is among the good guys

Sleeping with Avery translates to being bad ❔�
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:23am On Jul 11, 2019
philfearon:

Aside humans, there are gay animals too. So, it's not a mental thing, just different idiosyncrasies!!!
Same way there are left handed and right handed people, though the southpaws are in the minority!

It's nature!!!
what did u say? Are u gay?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2019
pu7pl3:

Beastiality is a different animal(pun intended grin )..I don't see that one ever being acceptable generally like homosexuals
trust me, once Americans start thinking it's c0ol, even u would think it's c0ol. It's sad nigerians have startd finding these things okay. The media does alot to hunt us after all.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2019
nani667:

nah. It means she's human.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2019
iuwe:
I am hearing rumors that Black Mask is gay and in relationship with Victor, not just gay, flamboyantly gay embarassed embarassed. And that Cassandra swallowed a diamond belonging to black mask with a dick pics in it. At this point, I have given up on this movie. angry angry Warner Bros is just killing the best comic book comics front, back and centre. cry cry cry

P.S- Nobody should quote me, @ me or do anything of such if you are not a DC fan or you will forever remain miserable. angry angry

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/birds-prey-portray-black-mask-gay/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwimkNfH_KrjAhWEiVwKHY3gCi0QiJQBMAB6BAgKEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0L1d9U9PhXTSnrpcb3nbGP&ampcf=1

I stopped reading when I saw the source we got this covered
Are you kidding me.
Those people that like spreading outlandish rumors.

Let me analyse this news.
First BoP had a test screening 3 weeks ago.
3 weeks ago and I didn't hear anything about black mask being flamboyantly gay....what I heard was praises for a potential best villain in DCEU.

Why is this weird rumour coming out now and not 3 weeks ago after the test screening...huh

How is black mask the best villain in DCEU...if all he's looking for is a diamond with his dick picture on it
The more I think about this the more unbelievable it sounds.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2019
pu7pl3:

Animals can't give consent and neither can children.
This is what separates homosexuality from bestiality and pedophilia.
Consent.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys:

if only we could put that strength into tolerating the differing ethnic groupz in Nigeria and their religious beliefs than being c0ol with this. Trust me, i'll avoid BoP if the gay thingy turns out to be true.

I can't be cool with something I don't understand.
But then what two consenting adults do in the comfort of their bedroom is none of my business.

So long as they ain't disturbing me I ain't stressing myself over them.

Homosexuality is not an invention from the west.
It has existed for thousands of years.
The western world were just the first to see them as fellow human beings before any other thing.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys:

Let me ask you this one time sir, doyou hate people that are gay?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2019
BlackManta:

I can't be cool with something I don't understand.
But then what two consenting adults do in the comfort of their bedroom is none of my business.

So long as they ain't disturbing me I ain't stressing myself over them.

Homosexuality is not an invention from the west.
It has existed for thousands of years.
The western world were just the first to see them as fellow human beings before any other thing.
i rest my case. Seems u all n0w see them as n0rmal. Got to keep my distance.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Let me ask you this one time sir, doyou hate people that are gay?
are u gay?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys:
are u gay?
No, but I know a lot of gay people
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2019
iuwe:
I am hearing rumors that Black Mask is gay and in relationship with Victor, not just gay, flamboyantly gay embarassed embarassed. And that Cassandra swallowed a diamond belonging to black mask with a dick pics in it. At this point, I have given up on this movie. angry angry Warner Bros is just killing the best comic book comics front, back and centre. cry cry cry

P.S- Nobody should quote me, @ me or do anything of such if you are not a DC fan or you will forever remain miserable. angry angry

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/birds-prey-portray-black-mask-gay/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwimkNfH_KrjAhWEiVwKHY3gCi0QiJQBMAB6BAgKEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0L1d9U9PhXTSnrpcb3nbGP&ampcf=1

Lol, you are funny o.

How is WB killing the best comic books?

I hope you guys are aware of the sjw politics that is on? Infact, it was best that they use a relatively unknown villain/character to dance to the tunes of the sjw politics crap and protect innocent children by rating it R.

Disney/marvel is making a main character in the eternal film gay. That movie will likely have a budget of almost x3 of BoP and will be shown to children which is far worse. Yet their fans aren't crying or complaining.

So you guys should take a chill pill already, and I hope you aren't putting your hopes too high and expecting a billion dollars from this low budget film?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2019
nani667:

Yea...she knew he was married...and if you really paid attention to her before she went all out and shot that guy she has been giving off bad guy vibes
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys:

thekingishere

Typical synder fan that always want to rejoice at some-what negative news.

Well, I am glad to inform you that at the end again, you will be shocked and disappointed just like how aquaman shocked you.

We are in the era of sjw politics so studios have to bend to feminism and lgbt crap. The good thing is wb/DC is keeping children safe from these vices by rating it R, Disney/marvel on the other hand will have a gay character in Eternal film which will be PG.

As a real DC fan, I am looking forward to BoP and see what was done. cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2019
BlackManta:

Animals can't give consent and neither can children.
This is what separates homosexuality from bestiality and pedophilia.
Consent.

Thank you
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys:

trust me, once Americans start thinking it's c0ol, even u would think it's c0ol. It's sad nigerians have startd finding these things okay. The media does alot to hunt us after all.

No man...this one can never be acceptable anywhere...and it's not sad to accept homosexuals
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2019
BlackManta:

I stopped reading when I saw the source we got this covered
Are you kidding me.
Those people that like spreading outlandish rumors.

Let me analyse this news.
First BoP had a test screening 3 weeks ago.
3 weeks ago and I didn't hear anything about black mask being flamboyantly gay....what I heard was praises for a potential best villain in DCEU.

Why is this weird rumour coming out now and not 3 weeks ago after the test screening...huh

How is black mask the best villain in DCEU...if all he's looking for is a diamond with his dick picture on it
The more I think about this the more unbelievable it sounds.

Grace Randolph was the one that started this crap yesterday. I saw it and I knew that evil biitch was up to her demonic ways against DC.

She has even said she is going to do a spoiler video on it today. That's enough to show you that she was sent to bring it down. Unfortunately, some fans can't see through the setup and support DC
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
No, but I know a lot of gay people
i'd best keep my distance.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys:

what did u say? Are u gay?
That's quite offensive and an archaic thinking mentality you got. Animals exhibit gay tendencies, not so long ago, a lion was found to be in a gay relationship at Kenyan zoo. If you doubt it, just browse on gay animals and be enlightened. Keep in mind God created all animals.

Beastiality (sex with animals is wrong because it comes from to different species.)

Paedophile is not socially acceptable because it involves a minor.

Gay/Lesbian is a relationship between to consenting adults that is what makes it different. Again I am not saying gayism is good just that it is more tolerable than the rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.